Jack and Tina do Las Vegas Pt. 01

Story Info
Jack and Tina meet in Vegas to start their relationship.
15.3k words
4.88
4.5k
5
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arpea
Arpea
109 Followers

Jack was meeting Tina in Las Vegas. It was their second meeting. They had first met in Vegas almost a year ago, but at the time Jack had been with his girlfriend Casey, both from Seattle, and Tina had been with her fiance Mick, both from Chicago.

They had met on the floor of the casino where both were staying. Jack and Casey were sixty-ish and Tina and Mick were barely thirty, but Mick had been attracted to Casey, who was a tall long legged beauty, and he started hitting on her when Jack had been at the bar. Jack and Casey were swingers, and Jack thought that Tina was sexy, so they invited the younger pair to have drinks. Jack and Mick swapped emails.

Although Jack thought that Tina was extremely sexy at 5'1, with light brown hair dyed blond, a 22 inch waist and 34C breasts, of which a lot of cleavage was showing, what followed had been a total disaster. Mick brought up swapping partners and Tina, who was unprepared for that development, was appalled. Tina thought Mick was trying to dump her for Casey. Mick was insistent, but Tina was just not into it. The two ended up fighting and Jack and Casey left them in the bar.

Jack completely forgot about the incident until about 4 months later. Out of the blue, he got an email from Tina. The timing was serendipitous, as Casey had broken up with Jack a couple of months earlier. Tina had gotten Jack's email surreptitiously from Mick's wallet. She wanted to talk. She said that she had caught Mick fucking her best friend in Mick and Tina's apartment, and had immediately terminated their engagement. She said she was 31, and Jack was immediately wary of the age difference and said so. Tina went on to say she had been a virgin until she was 26, and had only had sex with Mick. That came as a shock to Jack, as Tina was very attractive. She also said that she had been celibate since she caught Mick fucking her friend, that she was relatively inexperienced sexually, that she was constantly horny and that she wanted to expand her sexual horizons. Would he help?

The two of them began a long distance relationship on line. Jack was very experienced sexually. He had been married twice, had been in college during the sexual revolution in the 60's, and had been involved in the swinging lifestyle during one marriage and one other long term relationship. Except for being firmly heterosexual, there wasn't much that Jack hadn't done sexually. Tina wanted to hear about his exploits, which he shared with her. She told him that she longed to experience some of them. So Jack put aside his reservations about their age difference, and proceeded to have long, intimate chats with Tina on line.

Tina wanted to be Jack's girl. Jack was astute enough to realize that with their age differential, there could never be a long term commitment between them, and he told her so. But Tina really wanted to expand her sexual horizons, thought that Jack was a safe person to help her with that, and insisted that she wanted him to do this for her. For example, Tina disclosed that she was an anal virgin and wanted to experience it. Jack, of course, said he would teach her. When Jack told her that he and one of his exes had threeways with other men, Tina said she wanted to try that, too.

After discussing these issues, Jack made a proposal. They would live together in Seattle for a time, Jack would act as a mentor to her, teach her about sexual things, plan sexual events for her and eventually try to find her a man more her own age, as relationship material. Tina agreed. They agreed to meet in Las Vegas before taking up residence in Jack's Seattle home.

So now Jack, having arrived at the airport before Tina's flight, was anxiously awaiting her arrival on this Wednesday afternoon. He and Tina were going to meet and stay in Vegas until Monday morning. Although he had taken a yellow pill, he waited with great trepidation, wondering if she would go through with it. Would she show up at all?

The plane arrived from O'Hare and began deboarding. About ten minutes into the process, he saw her. She was just the way he remembered her, about 5'1, 110 pounds, wearing flip flops, tight shorts and a cotton crop top and pulling her carry-on bag. Her 34 C's made little points on the front of the crop top. The tight shorts emphasized her big round, firm booty. Jack was ecstatic, she looked extremely sexy!

Tina immediately recognized Jack, ran over to him, put her arms around his neck and kissed him as she rubbed her nipples against the t-shirt covering his chest. He was dressed similarly to her, wearing loose fitting cargo shorts, flip flops, a t-shirt and nothing else. He called this his "traveling outfit." As she stuck her tongue in his mouth, his hands drifted down her back to her firm butt cheeks and he rubbed them all over, pulling her into his crotch, where he immediately got a hard-on.

"Guess you're glad to see me," she said.

"Finally! And you look better than I remember! Let's go, I have something to show you."

"Does it have anything to do with that thing in your pants that I just felt?"

He laughed. "Of course it does! Come on, our hotel has an airporter that'll take us right there."

The two of them walked outside and boarded the airporter. On the way over, Jack had discovered that Tina's gorgeous breasts were unencumbered by a bra, and he had played with her nipples all the way to the hotel. While he did that, Tina had put her hand up the leg of Jack's shorts, discovering that he had no underwear on, and had fondled his erection the whole way.

An hour later they entered their room at the Luxor. It was a modest room, but modern, with a wide king bed, a desk with chair, refrigerator and microwave, a couch and one big easy chair. Jack placed their two carry-ons in the closet area, then turned to Tina.

"I've been waiting for this moment forever, it seems," he said, kicking off his flip flops and pulling off his t-shirt. Then he unbuckled his belt and undid his shorts, letting them drop. Jack had played amateur baseball most of his adult life, so as he stood before Tina naked, standing tall, his old body was still reasonably athletic and his over 6 inch erection jutted out from his body. Tina, who was sitting on the edge of the bed, pulled off her crop top, revealing her generous, firm titties with their erect nipples. Then she lay on her back, pushed her shorts over her hips and kicked them off. Naked now, she scooted to the middle of the bed, pointed her feet at the ceiling and held her arms out to Jack.

Jack walked over to the bed, covered Tina's body with his and kissed her deeply. He moved his hips, rubbing her wet lips with his erect manhood, getting her juices all over the head of his throbbing dick. With his right thumb and forefinger he tweaked her erect left nipple, pulling on it. Then he put his head down and took the nipple into his mouth, sucking on it gently, biting the tip and pulling his head back with her nipple in his teeth, stretching it. She moaned.

Jack traced his tongue down her torso, tasting her sweat as he licked straight down the middle of her body, stopping at her navel. He tongued her navel for a minute, then delicately licked at the hairs covering her abdomen without touching her skin. Tina again moaned. She reached down and put her hand on Jack's erection, slowly jacking it as she rubbed the head with her thumb, spreading the precum all around it.

"Don't stop," said Jack. "That feels delicious!"

Jack's tongue reached Tina's pussy, which was extremely wet by this time. Jack avoided her clit, instead running his tongue around the outside of her labia and to the wet entrance to her vagina. He lifted her butt up and continued to run his tongue down to her crinkle hole, running his tongue all around her anus and gently sticking it in her tight asshole just a little. Tina sighed.

"OHMYGOD, that feels sooo good," she said.

Jack placed Tina's heels on his shoulders and ran his tongue back up to the entry to her pussy. He pushed his tongue into her pussy as far as it would go, wiggling it around and tasting her juices.

"MMMMHmmmmm!" he murmured. He then trailed his tongue up to her clit, lifted it away from her body and sucked on it gently. He took it between his teeth and pulled back, again gently. Then he licked it furiously as he stuck three fingers into her vagina and curled them, stroking her g spot. Tina started humping his hand on the bed, moving her firm ass up and down.

"Shit shit shit, fuck I'm gonna cum. OHHHHHHH," she cried as her first orgasm hit. Jack continued to massage her g spot and suck on her clittie as Tina's butt spasmed up off the bed over and over. Tina's movements gradually slowed.

"That was great, honey. Thank you."

Jack laughed.

"My pleasure. I'm here to please. You ready to get fucked?"

Tina laughed.

"Yes, I think so."

Jack put his hands under her firm ass cheeks and adjusted them slightly to the angle of his rock hard dick. Then he placed one hand each on her tits and gently massaged them while tweaking her nipples. He lined up his dick with her vagina, placed the head at her entrance, and pushed forward with his hips.

Tina was very wet, but still tight. Jack's cock was fairly thick. The head went in easily but then progress stopped.

"Ohhh, shit that feels good," said Tina. "It's been so long since I felt a cock."

Jack held still for a minute, soaking the head of his dick in Tina's hot pussy. Then he flexed his hips forward, pushing in a little further, and flexed back, pulling back to where just the head remained inside her. He pushed forward again, and stopped, soaking the head of his dick and part of the shaft in her hot, wet hole. He repeated this several times more until finally his pelvis rested against hers and his whole dick was in her juicy pussy.

"God, I have waited so long for this, and you feel sooo good." said Jack.

"So do you," said Tina.

Jack flexed his hips back, forcing the shaft of his hard cock back out of Tina, until just the head remained. Then he pushed forward, plunging back in. He continued to do this slowly. As he did so. Tina began to thrust her hips up at his pelvis as he went in, and pull them back as he withdrew. They were both sweating profusely now, and grunting as they fucked each other without reservation. Jack took one of his hands off Tina's breast and thrust it in between their pelvic thrusts, putting his fingers once more on her clittie and rubbing it as his cock plunged into her pussy and the head rubbed her g spot.

Tina began to moan, "I'm cumming again, shit I'm cumming." She dug her fingers into Jack's back and put her tongue in his ear. At the same time she took her heels off Jack's shoulders, put them around his hips and pulled him into her pelvis more as she pounded his ass with her heels.

"Me, too, baby, I can't hold it any more," said Jack, as his dick spurted semen deep into Tina's pussy. He kept pumping into her as they both continued to spasm. Gradually they slowed, and Jack slumped on top of Tina for a moment, and then rolled off.

"Whew!" said Jack. "You are one hot fuck, honey."

"You made me come so hard," said Tina to Jack. "We have to do that again."

Jack laughed. "You have a guarantee of that."

They both fell asleep for about 15 minutes. Jack woke first, and put his mouth on one of Tina's big breasts, suckling her nipple and making it hard as he plied the firm flesh with one of his hands. With his other hand he slipped two fingers into Tina's still wet pussy and began to massage her G spot. Tina quickly awoke.

"What are you doing, Jack?"

"Making you cum again."

"Oh, ok, I guess. I could sure use that."

As she said this, Tina reached down and cupped Jack's big balls with her petite hand, pulling on them gently. His dick immediately started to rise. She reached down with her other hand and massaged his dick as it rose to its full height. With Jack suckling on her tit and massaging her G spot, however, she gave up on Jack and just laid back on the bed as she started to cum again.

"Ohh shit, Jack, that feels so good! Don't stop."

Her toes curled inward and her thighs began quivering. Jack kept up his activities as Tina pursed her lips and closed her eyes, bathing the inside of her mouth with her tongue. Gradually, she stopped spasming and opened her mouth wide, taking a deep breath.

"Fuck me, that felt good! Now what?"

"Now we shower," said Jack, getting up off the bed and pulling Tina upright. He led her into the bathroom. It had both a walk-in shower and a big tub. He turned on the water in the shower, and pulled her in with him. He grabbed the soap and soaped up her face and neck. Then he proceeded down to her chest, generously rubbing soap on her firm tits, which he adored.

"Bend over," said Jack. Tina did so. Jack soaped up her firm ass cheeks, and payed particular attention to her crinkle hole. He rubbed soap all around it. Then he put soap on his index finger and inserted the first joint of his finger into her rear entry.

"Oh!" Tina exclaimed.

"Does that hurt?"

"No, just feels different."

"I know you are a virgin back there, but we are going to change that."

With that he pushed it all the way in and wiggled it around, covering the inside with soap. He pulled it out and then put two fingers in, repeating the process. All the time he was doing this, Tina stood still with her hands grasping her ankles, and though she felt a little odd, she actually enjoyed the new sensations.

Jack slowly withdrew his fingers from Tina's asshole, and twirled the bar of soap in his hand, Then he rubbed her firm cheeks with his soapy hands and pushed three of his fingers in. She let out a low yelp. He pushed them in slowly, and when they were all the way in, he held them there, letting her get used to them. He twisted them around, and slowly moved them in and out, causing her sphincter muscle to dilate slightly. Then he slowly began to move his fingers in and out of her asshole. Tina, getting use to the feeling, sighed. After a minute, it began to feel good as Jack's fingers stimulated all of the millions of nerve endings in Tina's rectum.

Finally, Jack withdrew his fingers slowly. They made a slight pop as they came out. Then he directed the flow of water onto her asshole and with his index finger washed all of the soap out of her opening. Tina was now getting used to the feeling, and starting to like it.

When he was finished with her asshole, Jack soaped up Tina's firm, muscular ass cheeks and rinsed them off. Then he stepped out of the shower, pulled Tina with him and handed her a towel.

As she dryed off, Tina said "Now what?"

"Just leave it to me."

"OK."

Jack led Tina back to the bedroom. He pushed her down on the bed, then pulled on her athletic legs to pull her butt to the edge of the bed. He went over to his carry-on and pulled a tube out of it.

"Grab your ankles and pull them towards your shoulders."

She did, exposing her anxious asshole to him. He squeezed the tube in his hand, pouring lubricant on it. Then he rubbed the lube around her asshole and pushed his index finger in, lubing up her insides. He repeated this two more times, using generous amounts of lube.

"Put your feet on the floor."

She did. He knelt down between her legs, lowered his head, and ran his tongue up and down her pussy slit, sticking his tongue inside. Then he sucked on her clit, lifting it with his tongue and pulling gently on it with his teeth. She went from zero to a hundred miles an hour instantly.

"Oh fuck, you're gonna make me cum again!"

"That's the general idea."

He tongued her pussy for about 3 minutes, during which she had her first cum of this session. Then he stood.

"Point your feet up."

She did. He lowered his torso, his dick head seeking her pussy opening. When he found it, he pushed the head slowly in. She was so wet with anticipation that her pussy literally sucked his dick all the way in. When he bottomed out, he soaked in her warm, wet womanhood for a minute. Then he started to move back and forth in her womb. She couldn't help herself, she began to push her pelvis up against him as he humped her. They started slowly, but they both sped up quickly.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, give me your dick, Jack. Make me cum again!"

Jack reached between them and fingered her clitty.

"Do you like this?"

"Ohmygod yes, don't stop."

Jack quicked his pace. So did Tina. Her stomach began to spasm as it slammed into his tum with a slap. She began to cum again.

"Oh fuck, don't stop! That feels sooo good."

As waves of ecstasy washed over Tina, Jack increased his pace, but fought for control over his body to keep from cumming. Tina must have cum for 2 solid minutes. Then she slowed. Jack soaked his dick in her steamy pussy as she caught her breath.

"Are you ready?"

"For what?"

"You know"

"I guess. Be gentle with me, OK?'

'I will. Now scoot your ass to the middle of the bed." She did.

"Roll your butt up towards your stomach, grab your heels with your hands and pull your feet down by your ears."

Again Tina obeyed. The effect of this was to roll her asshole and pussy to the top. Jack knelt down to her upturned torso. He licked her ass cheek, then trailed his tongue inwards. He licked all around her asshole. Then he put the broadside of his tongue against her hole and rubbed it back and forth.

"Damn, baby, that feels good."

Jack pushed his tongue into her anus and twirled it around. Tina squirmed uncontrollably. Jack put his index finger in and pushed. With all the lube, it went all the way in immediately. He twirled it around.

Tina squeeled "That feels kinda good."

Jack stood up.

"OK baby, here it comes."

His cock was very slick with her pussy juices. Her asshole was full of lube. He placed the head at her sphincter. He pushed slowly. Her sphincter resisted.

"OK, baby, relax. Try to push your asshole out."

She did and he tried again. This time her asshole opened slightly and he pushed harder.

"Uhnnn," she grunted.

With a loud pop, the head of his dick went into her ass. Jack held it there, not moving, letting Tina get used to the intrusion. After a minute, he pushed some more, easing the swelling portion of his dick into her tight hole.

"Uhhhhh, fuck. It feels like I need to take a shit."

Jack paused again, this time longer, letting Tina get used to the big object in her bowels. While he was paused, he put one of his palms on one of her big titties, massaging it and tweaking her nipples. As his dick rested in her ass, he flexed it, giving her a warm sensation.

After several minutes he flexed forward again, slowly pushing his dick further into her nether regions. As his stomach came to rest against her firm ass, he bottomed out and again held still.

"How's that feel?"

'It hurts a little, but it also feels way good. I can't describe it."

"Your ass has more nerve endings than the inside of your pussy, hon."

Jack waited about 5 minutes, soaking his dick in Tina's backside. During that time he leaned over and kissed her gently, snaking his tongue into her mouth and exploring the inside of her mouth. He also gently massaged one of her tits, and pulled on her nipple, causing it to get erect and ache for him. At the same time he pulsed his dick.

"OK, we're going to do this now," said Jack, pulling his hips back and withdrawing his dick almost all the way out. He pushed very slowly back in, letting her get used to the motion. He repeated this several times. On about the 7th or 8th time his cock penetrated her ass, she let out a whimper.

"Shit, it started to feel good. You can go faster."

Jack picked up the pace. As he gradually humped her ass faster, he also reached between them and massaged her clitty with his thumb and forefinger. Soon Tina was humping back up at him.

"Yes, ohmygod yes, pound my asshole, fucker. It feels really good now. Faster. I want you to fill my ass with cum."

Arpea
Arpea
109 Followers