Jack and Tina do Las Vegas Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhhhhhhhhggghhhh!" she yelled, stopping only when Jack put his thumb in her mouth and she began to suck on it like a small cock. Oscar was now pulling on one nipple as well as her clit. He pushed up and held his cock head against her cervix as he blasted his cum into her. Exhausted and covered in a sheen of sweat, Tina slumped down on Oscar's chest. Jack slumped down on her back and all three of them fell asleep.

Jack awoke a couple of hours later. He was lying on his back. Tina's little hand was moving up and down on his cock, which was now hard again. Oscar was lying next to him and Tina was riding Oscar's big cock cowgirl style. Her other hand was firmly placed on Oscar's chest for balance. Oscar was playing with her tits as he fucked her.

"Morning, Daddy. Oscar has to leave in a couple of hours, so I wanted to fuck his big cock one more time," she said as she rode him up and down.

"Jack," said Oscar, "Thank you for sharing your fuckdoll with me. Tina is one of a kind."

"Oscar, you don't need to thank me, I don't own her. It was Tina's choice."

"Thank you for letting me fuck your sexy body, Tina."

"You're welcome, Oscar," said Tina as she scrunched down on his cock and twisted her body. "I love fucking you." She began to cum again just as Oscar shot his wad into her pussy. She lay on his chest and kissed him as they both finished cumming. She then rolled off him, put her hand in her pussy, and scooped some out with her fingers. She put part of it in her mouth and rubbed the rest of it into Oscar's chest.

"I have to shower and get ready to go to the airport," said Oscar.

"Daddy, can I shower with Oscar?"

"You don't have to ask me, baby doll. If you want to, do it."

"Goody," said Tina. She jumped up and took Oscar's hand, leading him to the shower.

While Oscar and Tina showered and soaped each other all over, Jack ordered them breakfast. When they emerged from the shower, the three of them ate and conversed. Then Oscar packed, and they escorted him to the lobby of the hotel, before returning to their own room. They napped in preparation for their next night in Vegas.