Jack and Tina do Las Vegas Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack looked him up and down.

"Don't make a decision yet, baby doll. I'll go see if he can join us for a drink."

Jack took his martini and walked over to the TV's, standing next to the man. He was watching a horse race, which was just about to start.

"You got a bet down on this race?"

"Actually, yes." He spoke with a British accent.

"My name's Jack. Tina, my niece, is over at the bar in the leopard print dress. She kind of took a fancy to you. Would you like to join us for a drink?"

He looked over at the bar, surveyed it, then looked back at the TV. Then he jerked his head back towards the bar, eyeing Tina up and down. Tina was looking at us, with her legs crossed, showing a lot of thigh. Her hand was twirling her hair and one of her red heels was dangling from her foot.

"My name is Oscar," he said, putting out his hand. "I need to watch this race. Can I join you when it's over, about 10 minutes from now?"

Jack shook his hand. "Sure, that'd be fine."

Jack went back their table.

"Did he say no?"

"Of course not. His name is Oscar, and he is going to join us after the race he bet on is over."

Tina was nervous and didn't say much. They sipped their drinks. After 10 minutes, Oscar came over. Jack stood up.

"Hi Oscar, so glad you could join us. This is Tina. Tina, this is Oscar."

"Nice to meet you, Oscar," said Tina.

Oscar bowed at the waist, took Tina's hand and kissed it. "The pleasure is all mine."

As Oscar rose up out of his bow, his deep blue eyes gazed into Tina. Tina felt a flush of warmth, crossed her right leg over her left, let the red high heel on her right foot hang a little and began bouncing her top leg in a sexually suggestive way. Oscar took the seat next to Tina. He leaned in towards her, placed a hand on the top of her right thigh, and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"I always enjoy the company of a beautiful, sexy young woman," Oscar said in his British accent.

Tina laughed.

"Oh, stop it," she said, "you're going to make me wet my pants!" In truth, her pants were already damp from her pussy juice.

For the next hour or so, the three of them had a delightful conversation. During their conversation, whenever she spoke to one of them, Tina would turn and put a hand on his thigh when she spoke. Oscar revealed he was a wealthy textile CEO. He came to Los Angeles for a week on business, and had stayed an extra week to take in Vegas. He was smart, funny and very attentive to Tina.

It was now near midnight. As they finished their third round of drinks, Jack spoke.

"Well, Oscar, are you a fan of American Football? Have you ever been to a Raider's game?"

"No, I'm afraid the only football I know is played on a pitch."

"What about you, Tina? Have you ever been to a Raider's game?"

Tina looked right into Jack's eyes with a big smile.

"Yes, Jack, I have. Will you two excuse me, I have to go to the ladies room."

Tina uncrossed her legs, spreading them wide, which gave Oscar a delicious view of her upper thighs. She put one hand on Oscar's thigh

and pushed herself to a standing position.

"I should only be a few minutes," she said. Then she walked around the table in front of them, and walked towards the restroom. She made sure to swish her hips as she walked.

"Well, Oscar, what do you think of Tina?"

"She's gorgeous. She's also smart and sexy. Dynamite in a small package."

"My thoughts exactly. Would you like to fuck her?"

"Absolutely, You'd let me fuck your niece?"

"She's not really my niece."

"So she's an escort?"

"No, no, nothing like that. It's a long story. I'm her mentor. I promised to teach her about sexual things and to eventually find a younger man for her as a partner. In return, she agreed to be with me while we do this. What I had in mind was introducing her to threeways. Are you game?"

Oscar was silent for a moment, deep in thought.

"Yes, I've done that before. I'd love to do that with Tina. But I can't tonight. I have a telephone meeting in a few minutes. My office is 8 hours ahead of your time. How about I take the two of you to dinner tomorrow night. Will that work?"

"Yes, I think that will work nicely. Say 6 pm tomorrow, we meet here?"

"Yes, that will work splendidly."

Just then, Tina returned. She didn't sit next to Oscar, but across from him, making a show of letting her dress ride up her hips to expose her thighs as she sat down. She also suggestively spread her knees apart. She had a wide smile on her face, and couldn't hide her excitement.

"Did you ask him?" she said to Jack.

"Yes, I did, Tina. He said yes, but not tonight. He is meeting us for dinner tomorrow night."

"Tina, you are extremely beautiful and sexy, and I can't wait," said Oscar. "But I have some business to attend to tonight. Please excuse me."

Tina jumped out of her chair, walked to Oscar, and and leaned over to him. She put one hand behind his head and pulled him into her face for a kiss. As she pushed her tongue into his mouth, she dropped her other hand into his crotch and ran it over the outline of his cock, which was quickly getting harder. It felt like a good six or seven inches. She then pulled out from the kiss.

"That's to hold you until tomorrow night, Oscar. I'm really looking forward to it."

"Me, too, Tina. Thank you both for a delightful evening. Until tomorrow, then."

With that, Oscar got up and left.

Jack turned towards Tina.

"Another round?"

"No, Daddy. I want you to take me to the room and fuck me, like I asked you earlier."

Jack laughed. "Oscar got you all hot and bothered, didn't he?"

"Ohmygod, Daddy, he's fucking hot! I can't wait until tomorrow night."

"I think we lucked out, baby doll. He's perfect for the next stage of your introduction to casual sex. Let's go."

They walked the block and a half back to their hotel, took the elevator to their floor, and walked into the room. Tina walked over to the bed, kicked off her heels, and pulled her dress over her head. Now naked for the second time that night, she stretched out on the bed on her back, and spread her legs wide. She beckoned at Jack.

"Come here, Daddy. I have a job for you."

Jack quickly removed his clothes and knelt on the bed between Tina's spread legs. He ran his hands up the inside of her thighs. With one hand he massaged her clittie, and with the other he felt her vagina. She was soaking wet.

"I think my baby doll got horny talking to the handsome stranger."

She giggled. "I was already horny. Shut up and fuck me."

"In due time," he replied as he lowered his head to her pussy. He lifted her clit with his tongue and sucked on it as he inserted two fingers into her pussy, stroking her g spot. She started to cum immediately.

"Uhhnnnn. Fuck fuck fuck that feels good," she yelled as her stomach muscles spasmed. He licked down to her slit and started to tongue fuck her. She continued moaning as she gripped his head in her hands. With a finger and a tongue in her pussy, and the thumb and forefinger of his other hand massaging her clit, it was only few minutes until she came again.

Jack then raised up, pushing his hard cock into her soaking pussy. He laid on her, sucking one of her nipples and pinching the other as he humped her fast and furiously.

"Shit, Daddy, you're gonna make me cum again!"

Jack took his mouth off her nipple and tweaked it with his free hand.

"Yes I am, and I'm about to fill your pussy with cum."

Tina moved her hips faster and harder as she came again. Jack began to spurt at the same instant. Once, twice, three times he spurted. He pulled out and continued to spurt, all over her pussy lips, into the small patch of hair above her pussy and all over her abdomen. Spent, he rolled onto his side, pulling Tina's tiny body so her head was in the crook of his shoulder, her tits were resting against his side and their legs were entwined. Between the alcohol and the feeling of being satisfied, they both quickly fell asleep.

* * * *

Jack was having a very pleasant dream when he woke up. He immediately knew why he was having such a pleasant dream. Tina was sucking on his morning wood as she gently tugged on his balls. She lifted her head.

"Morning, Daddy. It was big and hard, so I couldn't resist."

Jack laughed, rolled her over and mounted her. They engaged in a slow, luxurious morning fuck. It was tender, not frenzied like the night before. After 20 minutes or so, Tina began to cum. Jack hurried his movements and shot sperm into her. They lay together, caressing each other, for maybe another 20 minutes. Then they showered and went to breakfast in the hotel.

"You liked Oscar, didn't you, baby doll?"

Tina bit her lower lip to hide the big smirk on her face.

"What makes you say that," she said.

"Let's see. You bounced your leg at him. You constantly played with your hair while talking to him. You licked your lips before you spoke to him. You could not take your eyes off him. You fondled his thigh whenever you spoke to him. And your pussy was gushing when I got you back to the room. I'd say you can't wait to see what he's like in the sack."

Tina looked down at the table, avoiding Jack's eyes, and smiled broadly.

"Was I that obvious? Do you think he noticed."

"Yes and yes. I think Oscar can't wait to get his dick wet in you. Did you feel his hard-on?"

"Oh Daddy, don't be so crude. Yes, I did. It wasn't completely hard, but I think it's bigger than yours."

"Well, you'll find out tonight."

"You really think I should? This quickly?"

"Yes, it's the perfect opportunity. He's nice, personable, well dressed and he made you wet. I see no reason to delay your education."

"You really think he wants to have sex with me?"

"No, I don't think he wants to have sex with you. I think he wants to fuck your brains out."

"How will you arrange it?"

"Leave it to me, sweet cheeks. Let's lie by the pool in the sun today. Then we'll take a nap and get ready for the evening."

Jack and Tina lounged by the pool most of the day. Every time that Jack went to the bar to get refreshments or went to the restroom there would be one or two men flirting with Tina when he returned. Jack noticed that as the day went on, she got better about flirting back or rebuffing the guys. Finally, about two o'clock, they returned to their room. Tina spoke when they got there.

"Daddy, I'm horny. Will you fuck me now?"

"No, baby doll. Save it for tonight."

"But what will I wear? I only brought the one dress."

"Don't worry, hon. We'll figure it out. Besides, Oscar is more interested in the package underneath, not the wrapping."

Jack and Tina napped until about 4 p.m. They were awakened by a knock on the door. It was the valet, with a white package for Tina. Jack took the package and handed it to Tina. She lifted the lid and saw a card on top of the tissue wrapping that covered the contents. She took the card and read it, then handed it to Jack.

Tina: I was so lucky to meet you, and so

enjoyed our conversation last night. Please accept

this gift as a recognition of your beauty. I hope we

become more intimately acquainted tonight.

Oscar

Underneath the tissue was a black silk cocktail dress and a pair of black patent leather high heels.

"Oh my god! It's beautiful. And it looks like the right size. How did he do that?"

Jack laughed. "I'm sure it's not his first time, hon. Now go shower and get ready."

Over the next hour or so, Jack and Tina showered and groomed. When they were done, Tina took the black dress and held it in front of her. It had two spaghetti straps to hold it up and cups built into the dress for her breasts, with a deep v in front and a back that was non-existent down to the butt.

"This is way too revealing, Daddy. And what bra should I wear with this? I don't have a black one."

"Trust me. baby doll. You'll look splendid in it. And it's silk, hon, you're not supposed to wear a bra. Try it on."

When Tina put it on she twirled in front of Jack. The cups hugged her firm, 34 C breasts like fitted gloves. Her areolae were not visible, but the silk clung to her skin and clearly outlined the perfect shape of her breasts and nipples. The v neck revealed the sides of her breasts. The back of the dress left her back bare to the top of her firm ass cheeks. The skirt hung down to halfway from the top of her leg to the top of her knee. The heels were 4 inches high.

"Should I wear a thong?"

"No panties, hon. You won't need them."

Tina paraded around the room.

"Is it too much, Daddy?"

"It makes you look like a movie star, hot stuff."

Tina looked at herself in the mirror, turning this way and that to get the full effect.

"It's kind of revealing, but it makes me feel really sexy. What do you think, Daddy?"

"I think it's really hot, baby doll. You only need one more thing."

"What's that, Daddy?"

Jack smiled, went to his suitcase and pulled out a butt plug. It had a heart shaped base with a blue jewel in it. From there the metal plug was tapered, with a narrow neck below the base and a tapered plug that was pointed at the other end and a little over an inch wide just below the neck. He handed it to Tina.

"This."

She turned it around in her hand, examining it.

"What's this?"

"It's a butt plug. I'm going to put it in your ass so you can wear it to dinner."

"Oh no, you're not."

"Oh yes, I am. Trust me on this, baby doll. It will be uncomfortable for a few minutes, but you will get used to it, And it will stimulate your rectal tissue all night. Sex will be more pleasurable for you when we finally get to it."

"You sure?"

"Trust me on this one, baby doll. Now flip your dress up and bend over."

Tina reluctantly did as she was told. Jack reach over on the dresser for the tube of lube, and grabbed a hand towel from the bathroom. He went to Tina, put some lube on his finger, and rubbed it around Tina's asshole. Then he squirted more lube on his finger and pushed it partway into her anus, wiggling it around to spread the lube. He left it there for a minute before pushing it all the way in. He repeated this with two, then three fingers. Then he put lube on the plug.

"Here it comes. I'll go slow."

Jack pushed the pointed end into her ass and pushed it an inch or so into her. He held It there and then slowly pushed it another inch.

"OK, hon, this is the worst part."

Jack shoved the plug further, pushing the thickest part past her sphincter. Her ass then closed around the neck of the plug, with the heart shaped jewel obscuring her asshole. Tina grunted as it slid into place.

"just a sec, baby doll," Jack said as he wiped her butt with the towel and then wiped the excess off his hands.

"OK."

Tina raised up to standing.

"How does that feel?"

"Weird. Like I need to take a shit."

"Walk around a bit. You'll get used to it in a few minutes."

Tina walked around the room while Jack got dressed in a dark blue suit, light blue button down shirt. a red tie, black socks and black oxford shoes.

"OK, hon?"

"It feels kind of funny, but I'm getting used to it."

"OK, then, let's go meet Oscar."

Jack and Tina left the room, rode the elevator down to the lobby and walked the block and a half to the restaurant. The whole way there men would turn their heads and ogle Tina as they passed them. They got to the restaurant 5 minutes early, but Oscar was already there, at a round table for four. He immediately noticed Jack and Tina and stood up.

"So glad you could make it, Tina," he said as he took her hand, bowed at the waist and kissed it.

Tina reached up and put her hands around his neck, pulling his face down to hers and kissed him.

"My pleasure, kind sir," she said.

Oscar pulled out the chair next to him, and Tina sat in it. She wiggled her butt as she sat, trying to seat the plug in her ass just right. Jack sat on the other side of Tina. He could see the firm points of Tina's nipples poking through the silk, signaling her arousal. Tina was paying no attention to Jack, her gaze directed at Oscar as they chatted. When the waitress came, Tina and Oscar ignored her, so Jack ordered three martinis for them.

After cocktails, they had an excellent dinner and shared two bottles of wine. During the entire time, Tina and Oscar were engaged in animated conversation. Tina was clearly taken with the handsome Brit. She often leaned toward him and put her hand on his thigh when speaking to him. He took every opportunity to touch her hand or rest his on her thigh when he spoke to her. The whole time she constantly twirled her hair, and squirmed around on the plug in her butt. Oscar would occasionally direct a comment to Jack, but it was clear where his attentions lay.

The three of them were enjoying an after dinner brandy when Oscar spoke.

"My suite has a spectacular view of the city. Would you two like to see it?"

Jack looked at Tina, who was smiling expectantly.

"That sounds like a splendid idea," Jack said. "Should we order drinks to take with us?"

"No need," said Oscar. "My suite has a full bar."

"Shall I get the check?"

"No need. The staff here knows to charge it to my room. Shall we?"

Oscar stood and held Tina's chair as she stood up. He presented her his arm, and she quickly put her hand through the crook as he guided her to the elevator. Jack trailed behind, enjoying the eager wiggle in Tina's butt as she walked.

The three of them took the elevator to the top floor.

"May I kiss you?" said Oscar.

Tina looked at Jack. He nodded his head.

"Of course," she said, turning toward him, reaching up and putting her arms around his neck. As he bent his head to kiss her, she rubbed her firm breasts against his chest and her pussy on his thigh. She was already wet with anticipation. Oscar and Tina's tongues did battle as Oscar pulled her butt into his body, cupping her firm ass cheeks.

The elevator beeped as they reached their floor, ending the kiss.

"You taste good, Oscar."

Oscar laughed. "Thank you, Tina. I can't believe how sexy you are."

As they exited the elevator Oscar put his hand on the small of Tina's back and escorted her down the hall. Jack followed discreetly behind. The suite was on the end of the corridor, and it was huge. There was a living room, a full bar on one wall, and floor to ceiling windows, with a sofa facing the windows and a coffee table in front of the sofa. There was a door next to the bar where the bedroom was located. Oscar escorted Tina to the sofa. She kicked off her heels and sat in the middle. Jack sat on one side of her as Oscar went to the bar to make drinks. The city lights shown through the windows in splendor below them.

Tina leaned over to Jack and kissed him.

"You sure about this?" she whispered.

"Yes, are you ready for it?"

"I think so. He's really sexy. How does this work?"

"Take a couple of sips of your drink. Then put it down, stand up and sit on his lap for a kiss. He'll take it from there, I'm sure."

"You sure?"

"Yes, baby doll, it will be fine."

Oscar returned with a tray of 3 martinis. He handed one to Tina, then to Jack. He put the tray down on the coffee table and took the third one. He lifted it in a toast.

"Here's to a wonderful evening with charming company," he said.

"Here, here," replied Jack and Tina as they all clinked glasses and took a sip.

Tina leaned back on the leather sofa. The plug in her butt was now totally comfortable, and caused a pleasant tingle whenever she felt pressure on it. As she leaned back, her dress road up on her legs, barely concealing her pussy. She was feeling an anticipatory tingle there as well.

"I've never been in a hotel room like this," she said. "It must be expensive."

"I use it for client meetings, so the company pays all the expense," he said. "Getting to invite a woman as beautiful and sexy as you here is an added bonus."