Jack and Tina do Las Vegas Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think I'm sexy? Really?" she said. As she did so she grabbed the hem of her skirt flirtatiously and flipped it up, exposing her pussy ever so briefly before flipping it back down. Then she set her drink on the coffee table, stood up and sat on Oscar's lap, wrapping her arms around his broad shoulders as far as they would reach. She kissed him.

"Jack told me you'd say that. He said you'd try to seduce me. Is that true?"

"Guilty as charged," said Oscar as he put his martini on the table. "I've wanted to touch you like this since I first saw you." He caressed her tit through the silk of the dress. The silk was like a second skin and did nothing to blunt the feel of his hands on her tit. Her nipples quickly became points poking out of the silk.

Jack moved next to Oscar and Tina. He ran his hand down her bare back. He moved his hand around to the side, put it inside the silk and ran it around to the tit that Oscar was not fondling. He tweaked her nipple. Tina moaned.

Meanwhile, Oscar had run his hand under the hem of her dress. Finding her pussy bare, he placed one finger at her entrance. It was wet and ready.

He pushed his middle finger in, searching for her G spot. Finding it, he began to rub it. Tina mewled with pleasure and searched for his cock. It was a good 7 inches and semi erect. She stroked it through his slacks.

"I've wanted to get you naked since I first saw you, Tina."

"Well. What are you waiting for?"

Encouraged, Oscar pushed the spaghetti strap off Tina's shoulder, and pushed the dress down over her tits. He noticed the mole on her right one, and leaned down, took the nipple in his mouth, bit down on it gently and then began to suckle it. Jack had his hands down her bare back and down into the dress, fondling Tina's ass cheeks.

"Shall we take this into the bedroom?" said Jack.

"Splendid idea," replied Oscar. He stood up and placed Tina on her feet. As she stood, the dress fell away from her body, pooling at her feet, leaving her naked. She smiled, stepped away from the dress on the floor, turned and walked toward the bedroom. Oscar watched her wiggle her butt. He noticed the jewel of the butt plug where her asshole should be. He laughed.

"You came prepared, Jack."

"Yes, I did."

The bedroom was huge, with a king sized bed that faced the floor to ceiling glass walls overlooking the city. Tina went to the bed and plopped down on her back, spreading her legs and cupping her tits. She watched Jack and Oscar as they quickly disrobed. She smiled as Oscar dropped his pants, sporting a full erection now, at least 8 inches long and probably 7 inches around as well.

Oscar turned to Jack.

"May I?" he asked.

"It's not my decision, it's hers. Ask her," replied Jack.

"Tina, may I taste you?"

"Yes, Oscar. Please hurry."

Oscar grabbed Tina's ankles and dragged her petite body until her ass was at the edge of the bed. Then he put his hands under her thighs and lifted them, rolling her asshole to the top. He reached down and grabbed the jewel protruding from her asshole, and twisted it back and forth. Then he pushed and pulled gently on it. Tina's butt tingled and she mewled again.

"Oh shit, I didn't know that would feel so good."

"We're going to have fun tonight, Tina," said Oscar as he knelt down at her womanhood. He put two fingers in her pussy, curling them and stroking her G spot. He took his tongue and lifted her clitoris away from her body, then sucked on it. Tina, who had been mildly turned on all night with the movements of the butt plug in her ass, began to buck her hips in pleasure.

"Oh, shit, Oscar. Please fuck me. I need my pussy pounded."

Oscar looked up from her pussy.

"I will, sweet Tina, but first I'm going to make you cum."

Oscar continued to suck on her clitty as he stroked her G spot. It only took a few minutes before Tina began to convulse in ecstasy as she had her first orgasm of the night. Oscar removed his fingers from her pussy and began to gently massage her clitty as he raised up and pointed his cock at her wet folds. With his other hand he palmed one of her firm tits and massaged it, tweaking the nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

Tina reached between them and stroked his cock.

"MMM, so big. Please fuck me with your big dick, Oscar. Daddy, please tell Oscar to fuck me now."

Oscar scooted forward and placed the mushroom head against the opening of her vagina. He pushed with his hips and the head entered her.

"Ohmygod that feels good. Give me more."

Tina was soaking wet and her body was lubricating his dick even more now. He pushed until the swelling part of his dick hit her lips, about 4 inches. Tina reached behind his ass and pulled on it.

"More. Give me all of it."

Oscar pushed again, sinking his entire manhood in her. He stopped, soaking his dick deep inside Tina.

"Oh god, I feel so full. Never had a cock that big. Please fuck me with it."

Oscar put her tiny feet on his shoulders and began to hump her. As he did so, he twirled the butt plug with one hand and rubbed her flat tummy with the other. Tina quickly had another orgasm. Oscar then flipped her over.

Oscar entered her pussy from behind and was fucking her doggy now. The butt plug in her ass was bumping against his abdomen with every thrust. Jack got on the bed and presented his cock to Tina's mouth. She had never done a spit roast, but quickly decided she liked it as Oscar pounded her pussy and she sucked on Jack's cock. His size and thickness filled her like never before, bringing her quickly to another cum. While Oscar was pounding her, she was pulling on Jack's balls and running her tongue back and forth on his frenulum as she sucked hard. Oscar twisted the jeweled butt plug in Tina's ass, causing new sensations. She took her mouth off Jack's cock.

"Oh fuck, Oscar, you're making me cum again. Fill my slutty pussy with your cum."

Jack slapped his cock against her cheek.

"You like two cocks, don't you? You're just a slutty little cock hound, aren't you?"

"Yes I am, Daddy. I'm your slut. I want Oscar to fill me full of man seed. Can he, Daddy?"

Oscar slapped Tina's ass cheek as he plunged in again.

"Tina, your pussy is so tight. I love fucking you. I'm going to cum. Where do you want it?"

"Knock her up if you can, Oscar. Fill her full of baby batter," said Jack.

Tina knew that she was on birth control, but the thought of being knocked up was still a turn on.

"Oh fuck yea, Oscar. Shoot your cum in my pussy."

As she said it she reached under her and tugged on Oscar's walnut sized balls, squeezing them gently at the same time. Oscar began to speed up.

"Fuck Tina, here it comes," said Oscar, as he plunged his dick in her and pushed his groin against her ass, holding his cock deep in her vagina and pressing his belly against the jewel in her ass. He began to spurt. When the first blast of cum hit Tina's cervix she began to cum, too. Oscar's cock spurted several more times as Tina's vagina spasmed, milking the sperm from Oscar. Tina lay her head on the bed as she gently massaged Oscar's balls. Although his cock was still buried in her, sperm began to leak out around the base of his cock. Tina collapsed onto her stomach on the bed. Oscar slowly withdrew.

"Ass up, Tina, I haven't cum yet," said Jack.

Tina immediately got back up on her knees. Jack got behind her and plunged his dick into her pussy. It went in easily, the way having been paved by a bigger cock and lots of cum.

"You've been slimed, baby doll. Did you like that?"

Tina pushed her hips back on Jack's cock, but said nothing. Jack gently slapped her ass cheek.

"Did you like fucking Oscar while I watched and you sucked my dick?"

"Yes, Daddy, I loved it. I came so hard!"

Jack continued to fuck Tina, but slowly and lovingly, not like the frantic sex between Tina and Oscar.

"You know you're a slut now, right?"

"Yes, Daddy, but I'm your slut. I'll fuck anyone you want."

"No, baby doll. I want you to fuck guys you want to fuck. I just want to watch and share. Now make me cum in your sloppy pussy. And would you please lick all of your and Oscar's cum off his cock like a good little slut?"

"Of course, Daddy."

Oscar heard Jack and came round the bed, presenting his gooey cock to Tina. Tina licked all the sperm off it. At the same time, she was pushing back on Jack's cock while playing with his balls. Jack fingered her clit with one hand and played with the jewel end of the butt plug with the other.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum again," said Tina.

"Me too, baby doll. Relax and let it happen."

Tina came first, not as strong as she did on Oscar's big dick, but it was still rewarding. Jack came soon after, adding his sperm to Oscar's. He got up and Tina again lay face down on the bed.

"We're going into the living room and have another drink, hot stuff. Join us when you are ready," said Jack.

Jack and Oscar went in the other room. They heard the shower in the bedroom. They were enjoying martinis, the view and conversation when Tina reentered the room, with a towel around her. She saw that they were both still naked.

"I thought you'd be dressed," she said.

"The night is still young, baby doll. I have more to show you tonight. Do you want a drink?"

"Oh, OK. Water. No, maybe a soft drink."

Jack went to the refrigerator in the room, opened it up and grabbed a soft drink. He handed it to her. She sat on the sofa, between Oscar and Jack.

"Tina, that was wonderful. I haven't made love to a woman in weeks. And that is the first time in a long time that a woman came on my dick just as I was cumming. That has been the highlight of my trip."

Tina smiled demurely.

"I've never had a cock as big as yours. Do you mind if I touch it?"

"For a sex bomb like you? Not at all."

Tina reached over between his legs and hefted Oscar's cock. Even soft it was a good six inches long and 5 around. With her other hand she cupped his balls. Oscar reached up to the top of her towel and undid it, making Tina naked once again. She continued to play with his dick, and it started to respond. Then she turned and grabbed Jack's dick, massaging it, making it hard again. She leaned over to Jack's mouth and kissed him. Her pussy quickly dampened again.

"Thank you for tonight, Daddy."

"No need to thank me, baby doll. We are all having fun."

Jack palmed one of Tina's firm breasts. Oscar, who was now behind her, reached around her waist and caressed her flat tum before letting his hand drift down to her wet pussy.

"You're turning me in to a sex monster. I need to be fucked again."

"Let's go back in the bedroom, then."

Drinks forgotten, Tina led the way to the bedroom, swishing her firm ass cheeks as she walked. Jack eyed the jewel twitching in her butt. He spoke as they got into the room.

"Oscar, why don't you lie on your back on the bed."

Oscar quickly figured out what was going on, and did so. Tina had no idea what was in store. Oscar spread his legs as Tina knelt down, bowed her head and laved the head of Oscar's dick, now fully erect. She playfully pulled on his balls as she stuck the head in her mouth, ran her tongue all around it and sucked on it.

"Do you like that, Oscar," she said.

Oscar laughed. "What man wouldn't like getting a blow job from such a beautiful sex pot. But I really want to fuck you. Will you ride it?"

She pushed her head down and took more than half of his 8 inches into her mouth and throat. She licked the underside of his dick, and sucked hard. Then she raised her mouth off it.

"It'll be my pleasure, kind sir."

Tina climbed over Oscar's thighs, positioning her torso over Oscar's crotch. She grabbed Oscar's big cock and positioned the head at the opening of her vagina. Then she rubbed the head up and down on her clit, moaning as she did so. She again pointed the head at her opening and sat on it, Oscar's dick sliding in 4 inches or so to the bulge. Then she pushed her hips down on it, taking the rest of it. Her pussy now rested on his crotch.

"Shit, that feels good, Oscar. I love your big dick. You're gonna make me a size queen."

Tina began to bounce up and down on Oscar's cock, and Oscar began to thrust his hips upward every time Tina plunged down. The head of his cock struck her cervix on every stroke. Jack sat in a chair by the bed, watching them fuck while he stroked his hard-on. After about 5 minutes Tina began to move faster.

"Shit, shit, shit, almost there! Fuck me, Oscar. Make me cum on your dick."

Tina plunged down, placed her hands on Oscar's chest, and ground her pussy around on his dick as her whole body shook. Oscar thrust up and held himself there, soaking his cock in Tina's tight, wet pussy.

"Oh, god, you made me come so good!" She slumped down on Oscar's chest, their bodies still joined.

Jack let them lay there for a couple of minutes, then got on the bed between Oscar's legs and behind Tina. He leaned over and kissed the nape of her neck, gently running his tongue on it.

He whispered in her ear "Are you ready for something new?"

"What, Daddy?"

"It's a surprise."

Jack then caressed both of Tina's shoulders with his hands as he kissed his way down her spine. When his mouth reached her butt, he moved his hands to her ass cheeks and caressed them both. Then he took one hand, placed it on the jewel and twisted the butt plug back and forth.

"Oh. That kind of tickles."

Tina and Oscar were still joined, although Oscar was now not fully erect.

"Do you trust me, baby doll?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"OK. Lift yourself off Oscar's cock, clean it off with your mouth and make him hard again."

"OK, Daddy, that's easy."

Tina followed the directions and began playing with Oscar's balls as she first licked the juice off his dick and then proceeded to give him a blow job.

"MMM. We taste good, Oscar."

"OK, hun, I'm going to pull on the plug. Push it out like you're taking a crap."

"OK, Daddy."

Jack pulled on the plug and Tina pushed, trying to expel it from her body,

The plug made a loud pop as the wide part came out. Jack slowly pulled the tapered part from Tina's rectum. He tossed the plug onto the floor next to the bed. Then he put his head down and ran his tongue over her crinkle hole. He stuck it in, fucking her ass with his tongue.

"Lift your butt, hon."

She did. Jack searched for her pussy with the head of his cock. Tina reached down and helped guide it in. Her pussy was warm, and wet with her secretions and the remnants of Oscar and Jack's cum from the earlier session. Jack fucked her for 5 minutes or so, reveling in exercising his dick in her tight, wet hole.

"Is Oscar hard again?"

Oscar was following their conversation but was remaining quiet.

"Yes."

Jack pulled out of Tina's pussy.

"Sit on his dick and stay still for a minute."

Tina again aimed Oscar's dick at her opening and sat on it. She enjoyed just letting Oscar soak his dick in her pussy.

Jack pushed on Tina's back until she was lying on Oscar's chest. Then he rubbed her asshole before inserting a finger in it. He moved it around inside her ass, stimulating the nerve endings there. He repeated this with two fingers, then three. Oscar was kissing her while caressing her back and intermittently pulsing his cock in Tina's vagina, causing it to swell momentarily. Tina found the feeling of having her body caressed, her vagina being swelled by Oscar's cock pulses and her asshole being invaded by Jack's fingers to be exquisite.

"OK, baby doll, I'm going to fuck your ass now."

Tina rose up. "With Oscar in my pussy? My first DP?" she said, apprehensively.

"Yes."

"Oh."

Oscar chuckled.

"Don't worry, baby doll. We won't hurt you. I promise."

"OK, Daddy."

Jack gently pushed on her back, and she laid back down on Oscar's chest.

"Raise your butt," said Jack.

Tina did that and Oscar's cock slipped out of her pussy. Jack spread her ass cheeks and pressed the head of his cock up against Tina's asshole. The butt plug had dilated her just enough that it opened up when he pressed forward. There was still lube in her ass from the plug, and Jack's dick had cum and pussy juice on it. He pushed his hips forward.

"Oh," she said as the the head of his cock invaded her ass. Jack paused, soaking in her rectum as she adjusted.

"It feels kind of funny."

Jack pushed another 3 inches or so into her ass and again stopped. He waited a minute or two and then pulsed his cock.

Tina laughed. "Ok, that felt good, Daddy." Jack continued to soak his dick in her ass, pulsing it every few seconds. Then he pushed the rest of the way in, bumping her ass with his pelvis. Again he held still except for the pulses.

"OK Daddy, I think I'm used to it now. It feels kinda good."

"OK then, put Oscar's dick back in your pussy."

Tina grabbed Oscar's cock, and placed it at her front opening. She pushed on to it, being careful not to dislodge the cock in her ass. She held still, getting used to the feelings.

"I feel so full, like I'm full of cock!"

Jack and Oscar both laughed. "You are," said Oscar. "You're the meat in our cock sandwich. You are such a sexy piece of meat, hon."

With that Oscar drove his hips upward. Tina instinctively pushed down on his big cock, forcing Jack's part way out of her ass. Then she moved her hips up again, causing Oscar's cock to pull part way out of her pussy and Jack's to push farther into her ass.

"Oh for fuck's sake! Ohmygod that feels good. I've never felt anything like it!"

Awkwardly at first, Jack and Oscar started alternating thrusts. Tina's movements leveled them out, and soon the three of them had a rhythm going. Jack gently slapped Tina's ass cheeks as Oscar tweaked her nipples and twisted and pulled them. Tina's mind was in overload as she enjoyed all the sensations her body was feeling. The three of them fucked this way for 20 or 30 minutes. Tina had three small orgasms in this time.

Suddenly Tina sped up her motions.

"Oh fuck, it feels so good. Don't stop fucking me."

"What are we doing to you, baby doll?"

"You're fucking me in my pussy and my ass."

"Only sluts like it in both the pussy and ass at the same time. Are you a slut, baby doll?"

"Yes, yes, yes, you know I am! I'm such a fucking slut." She giggled. "I'm a fuck slut. I like getting my pussy and ass fucked at the same time. Oh, shit, don't stop, I'm almost there!"

"Whose slut are you, baby doll."

"I'm your slut, Daddy. Your personal whore. I'll do whatever you want."

"What about Oscar, baby doll?"

"I'm his whore, too. Oscar can fuck my slutty pussy anytime he wants. He can stick his big cock up my asshole, too. I need cock. I need your cock. I need Oscar's cock. Oh, shit. I'm a cock hound. I'm gonna cum!"

Tina squeezed her asshole down on Jack's cock on the upstroke and ground down and twisted on Oscar's cock on the downstroke, squeezing it as well. She did this again on each stroke. Jack was losing it.

"Your ass feels so good and tight on my cock, baby doll. I'm going to have to fuck your ass again."

"Yes, Daddy. My ass belongs to you. You can spank it or stick your hard cock up it. Fill my bowels with cum, honey."

"Tina, do you like riding my dick?"

"Yes, Oscar, I love riding your cock."

Oscar pulled on her nipples as he thrust up into her again and again.

"Why do you like my cock, Tina?"

"It's so fucking big! And it's fucking me so good. It's making me cum."

"I love your big, firm titties, Tina," said Oscar. He then took one of her nipples in his mouth, bit gently on it and sucked hard. That put Tina over the edge. She began to move rapidly up and down on Oscar's and Jack's cocks.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! Don't stop! Fuck my holes! Oh shit, I'm cumming!"

Tina stopped moving as her whole lower body spasmed. She closed her eyes tightly as Jack pushed as far into her shitter as he could get and let loose his cum. At the same time, Oscar continued to hump her pussy and took her clitty between his thumb and forefinger and pulled on it gently. Tina put her head back and opened her mouth.