Jack and Tina do Las Vegas Pt. 03

Story Info
Jack and Tina's last day in Vegas.
14.9k words
0
234
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 09/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arpea
Arpea
109 Followers

This is a standalone story, but you need to read the first two parts to understand the context.

After their long Friday night, Jack and Tina slept in. Jack was having an erotic dream when he woke up.

"No wonder I was having such a pleasant dream," he thought.

Tina was pulling on his balls and sucking his morning wood.

"Mmmm that feels good! I've always wanted to wake up with a beautiful woman sucking my dick."

Tina lifted her mouth off his cock.

"I just wanted to say thank you for yesterday. I fucked eight different guys for hours, and you didn't even fuck me. I can't even count the number of times I came."

She returned her mouth to his cock, licking from the base up to his mushroom head, putting her mouth over the head, rubbing her teeth on the fatty ridge, sucking on it and pushing her tongue in his pee hole.

"Baby doll, I get to fuck you all the time. And I promised I would expand your horizons. Besides, watching you fuck is like having my own private porn movie."

She lifted her mouth off his cock again.

"Just the same, I don't want you to think that I don't appreciate it or that I don't want you, too. Now cum in my mouth so I can have an appetizer before breakfast."

She returned his cock to her mouth, sucking on it and pushing down on it so that her lips were in his pubes. She pulled on his balls and lightly stroked his perineum. She moved her head up and down on his cock, laving her tongue around the head, making it feel to Jack that her face was better than an extremely wet pussy. She let go of his balls and put her middle finger at his ass hole. She had lubed it while he was still asleep. She pushed her finger in and felt around for his prostate. Finding it, she began massaging it. Jack put his hands on the back of her head and pushed her face into his abdomen. She swirled her tongue around his shaft, pulled back and sucked deeply on his cock head as she continued to massage his prostate.

"Ahhhhh, shit," he said as his hips thrust up and his dick started to spasm. His stomach muscles tensed and he began to spurt into Tina's mouth. She sucked harder. He continued to spurt. When he stopped shooting sperm, his cock continued to spasm. She kept sucking. When he stopped, she swirled his cum around in her mouth, savoring the taste. She put her head up and looked at Jack. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, which was coated with Jack's sperm. She swirled it around her mouth. Then she closed her mouth, put part of the cum under her tongue, tilted her head and smiled at Jack. She swallowed dramatically. Then she moved her body up on his, found his lips and kissed him, pushing the remaining cum into his mouth. Jack accepted her tongue and sucked on it. They lay there for a few minutes, caressing each other's bodies.

"What would you like to do, your highness?" said Jack. "It's our last full day and night in Vegas today."

"Well, in keeping with the fact that you have turned me into a sex machine, I want to get laid. More than once. It seems like this non-stop sex is just making me more horny. And I want you to get fucked, too. Not by me. Well, not just by me. I'm sure after we leave Vegas we won't be doing these things quite so much, so I want to take full advantage. What would you like to do, Daddy?"

Jack giggled.

"I kinda like your plan. I think we're on the same page. Do you have any ideas?"

"No, Daddy, you're the guy. That's your job."

"OK, OK, got it. Let's shower first and then get some breakfast."

Two hours later, after fucking in the shower and eating breakfast in the hotel restaurant, they were out on the floor of the casino with the slot machines. Jack had given Tina two hundred dollar bills to put in a quarter slot machine, and she was playing it.

Jack was wearing blue jeans and a Mariner's t-shirt. Tina was wearing a just-purchased short white skirt, with a cotton halter top, no hose and white high heels. In keeping with her earlier statement to Jack about what she wanted to do today, she wore no underwear. Still horny, her nipple points were clearly visible through her halter top, as was her bare, flat tum just below the halter, for anyone that cared to look. And lots of men did. Seated in the chair by the machine, her skirt rode up to just below her crease.

"God, she's really starting to open up," thought Jack, not without some pride. Although there were plenty of cocktail waitresses on the floor of the casino to keep drinks filled, Jack got up to go to the bar.

"Be right back, baby doll."

Tina was engrossed in the slot machine, happily punching the red button that spun all the shapes.

"OK, Daddy, don't abandon me. If you're gone too long I might just get picked up," she said, giggling mirthfully.

Jack laughed. "Might be just what you need."

"You think? It might be just what I want!"

Jack was gone about 15 minutes. When he came back, Tina was standing, talking to an attractive man about 40. She had her hands on her hips. He turned on his heel and walked away. Jack approached with two drinks.

"Thanks, Daddy, I need that."

"What happened?"

She giggled.

"This cute guy came up just after you left and started flirting with me. Telling me how hot I looked and how sexy my legs were. He had a wedding ring. He asked if I would go for a walk with him. I said 'You saw that I am with someone. What about him?' 'We don't have to tell him.' 'What about your wife?' 'She's in our room. She doesn't need to know, either.' 'You just wanna fuck me, don't you?' He had a weird look on his face when I said that. I could tell at that point he was a jerk. So I said 'Tell you what. I kinda want to fuck and you're cute. Call your wife. If she fucks Daddy I'll fuck you. In the same room. Here's my phone, call her.'"

She guffawed. "That threw him for a loop. No way he was gonna do that. He couldn't wait to get away from me."

Jack took Tina in his arms and kissed her.

"I'm proud of you, baby doll. You handled that perfectly."

Tina pushed her pussy against Jack's manhood and rotated her pelvis against it.

"Thank you, Daddy, but it made me kinda horny. You've released the beast in me."

Jack laughed. "Yeah, I know. Give me some time. I'm working on it."

"We could work on it in our room."

"Yes, but this is a target rich environment. I'm working on finding you a stranger to fuck before lunch."

"OK, Daddy."

The two sat down at the machines and played for perhaps 30 minutes, until a flash of green caught Tina's eye. Tina's head turned. She was looking at a fortyish woman, tall, with short cropped red hair, small but fat breasts that were caressed by the cotton top covering them, which didn't hide the points of her nipples, and an emerald green miniskirt that showed off her long, shapely legs. She had on high heeled black sandals that showcased her shapely calves. The bright red lipstick brought out the contrast with her white skin, peppered with freckles. She was standing in a way that was designed to attract male attention

"Look at that red head," said Tina, "would you take her to a Raider's game?"

Jack laughed. "You are all I can handle, baby doll."

"OK, Daddy. But don't be too sure of that. Would you be a dear and go get me another drink?" she said, as she chugged the remainder of her drink and handed Jack the glass.

"It'd be my pleasure, your highness," said Jack as he took her glass and stood up. He bowed. "At your service."

Jack went to the restroom, then the bar, and returned around twenty minutes later. When he got there, Tina was playing the video game, but the red head they had seen was playing the game next to her and they were talking animatedly. Jack handed Tina her drink.

"Thank you, Daddy. This is Alice. She and her husband are also staying in this hotel."

"Hi, Alice," said Jack, extending his hand.

Alice looked Jack up and down, then turned toward him and extended her right arm, while playing with the pendant around her neck with her left. She grinned broadly, displaying her pearly white teeth. The light danced off the diamond on her ring finger. Jack took the invitation, leaned in and hugged Alice. As he did, he felt Alice push her tits into his chest before rocking back on one of her legs.

"Nice to meet you, Jack. Tina says you two are in Vegas to have a fun time. Are you?"

As she spoke, her hands played with the strands of hair around her ear. Jack sat down at the machine next to Alice and turned the seat towards her. As he did, her skirt rode up on her luscious thighs, and she spread her knees apart. Jack didn't know if this was intentional but he got hard anyway. Alice put her left hand on Jack's thigh, rubbed it gently. She stood up and sat on his thigh, rubbing her firm ass against it as she did.

Jack looked at Tina. She smiled broadly and winked at him. He did a short laugh.

"What is going on here," he thought to himself.

To Alice he said "We seem to be doing alright so far. How 'bout you and your husband?"

"Well, it's our first day here, and we have plans for tonight that should turn out fun. But he's taking a nap right now. Tina said you'd show me the view from your room."

Jack laughed. He got the drift. Speaking of which, Alice's hand drifted down to rub his hard on, now obvious in his pants. Alice looked into his eyes, her green eyes wide, and smiled broadly.

"Would you do that, Jack?"

"Yes, Daddy, would you do that? I think you'll get off on it," she snickered.

"And are you going to stay down here and game?"

"No, Alice said I should take her key card and go see if Pete needs company for his nap."

"I've been had."

"Not yet," said Alice, standing up and taking Jack's hand. "Come on, Jack, show me the view."

Tina punched the cash out button on her machine, took the ticket and stood up.

"I'm going up to Pete's room. I'll see you right here at 3," said Tina.

"Are you sure about this?"

"It's already been decided, Daddy."

The three of them went to the elevator. When they got in, Jack punched the floor to Tina and his room. Alice punched the floor 5 floors below that. When they arrived at Alice's floor, Tina turned to Jack, kissed him on the lips and whispered to him.

"Have fun, Daddy. See you at 3."

Then she stepped out of the elevator and started down the hall. As soon as the door closed, Alice put her arms around Jack and pulled his head in close, kissing him intimately. As she did she ground her hips into Jack's hard on.

"MMM," she said.

"So how did this happen?"

"Tina came up to me on the gaming floor and asked if I would fuck you. I was a little taken aback, but when she pointed you out, I said 'Maybe. Tell me more." She told me all about your trip. As it turns out, Pete and I are here for similar reasons.

"We've been married for 20 years, and our children are in college. We recently were introduced to the swinger lifestyle, and we both took to it like ducks to water. We came to Vegas to attend a swinger convention. So I thought, 'Why not?' I told Tina I'd do it if she'd go up to my room and fuck Pete. She said it was a deal, and here we are."

"Wow. Lucky me." He meant it.

"Tina said she's the lucky one. She's in love with you, you know."

"It's mutual, Alice. Anyway, what's Pete like? Did Tina get the short straw?"

Alice laughed as they got out of the elevator and Jack put his hand on the small of her back to guide her down the hallway. "No, I think she'll be pleased. He's handsome and he played college basketball so he's still fit. And he has an 8 inch dick. Has she ever done an African American?"

"I don't know. I don't think so. What did she say when you told her?"

"I didn't. I wanted to surprise her."

Jack laughed. "I'm sure she will be. Well, I hope it works out."

"He's charming, it should be ok."

They had arrived at the room, and Jack opened the door and stood aside to let Alice enter. As soon as the door was closed she kicked off her heels, put her hands on the bottom of her cotton pullover and tugged it over her head, revealing her fat tits. Her nipples were erect. She got down on her knees and knee-walked over to Jack. She unbuckled his jeans, pulled the zipper down, and they fell to the floor. Jack's 7 inch hard-on stood proud.

"God, I'm so horny, I couldn't wait. Tina said the view here was good, she was right."

Alice put her hands on the back of Jack's ass cheeks and put her mouth around the tip of his cock, running her tongue all around the fatty ridge of his cock head, then sucked on it. Jack slowly backed up to the bed, and Alice knee-walked with him. Jack sat on the bed as Alice pushed down on his cock until her lips were touching his crotch. She then pulled her head back until only the crown was in her mouth. She ran her tongue around the fatty rim of the head, then tongued his frenulum.

As Alice sucked his cock, Jack removed his shirt and reached down to her side to unzip her skirt. Then he put his hands under her armpits and lifted her to her feet. She shimmied out of her skirt, standing before Jack naked. She had a mass of curly red pubic hair above her shaved vulva. Her pussy lips were moist. Jack put his hands on her rear and pulled her towards his face, putting his tongue in her moist slit. He laved her pussy upward to her clit, stuck his tongue under it, lifted it and took it in his lips, sucking gently on it. At the same time he pushed his middle finger into her sex and stroked her g spot.

"Ohhh that feels good. Don't stop."

Jack continued to stroke her for a few minutes as she cooed. Then he stood up, turned and pushed Alice onto the bed on her back. He ran his tongue up her abdomen, and stuck it in her navel, licking it. He ran his tongue lightly on the hair on her abdomen, stimulating the hairs but not touching her skin. Alice reached below him and cupped his testicles with her hand, squeezing them gently.

Jack continued upward with his tongue, laving her rib cage and then around the base of her fat tits, circling in to the erect nipples, which were sticking straight up like points. He took one in his mouth, ran his tongue around it and bit gently.

"MMMmm. Stick that fat cock in me now, Jack, baby. I need to be fucked."

Jack moved his hips, searching for her opening. Alice moved hers and his cock head rubbed the lips of her vagina. She thrust her hips forward. She was so wet and ready that his cock entered her fully. She began humping him rapidly.

"You're a horny bitch, aren't you?"

"Yes, but it's Pete's fault. I just love to fuck. Shit shit shit. Fuck me, I'm so horny. Pound my married pussy."

Alice was rapidly thrusting her hips at Jack's midsection, and every time he drove his dick into her she did a kegel on it, squeezing him. Jack knew he wasn't going to last long. Alice's hips began to quiver.

"Oh god, I'm cumming. Spray me with your cum, Jack, fill my pussy with man juice."

Jack thrust into her and held his hips still as he began to spurt cum. Alice ground her hips into Jack's and thrust up and back, while pulling his ass into her, swallowing his cock with her pussy. Jack spurted four, five times, and Alice squeezed her pussy down on his cock each time he spurted. Jack stopped moving as he slowly thrust his dick in and out of her. Then Jack stopped, laying on Alice and soaking his dick in her vagina.

"Whew!" said Alice. "I needed that."

Jack laughed.

"Yes, So did I, but I didn't know it. Tina did, though. That must have been my fastest fuck ever. Do you want something to drink?"

"Yes, maybe some water."

Jack went to the fridge in the room and pulled out two bottles of water, As he handed one to Alice, he heard his phone buzz. Tina had sent him two pics. The first was taken from above her. She was on her knees, naked and wet, with a black cock in her mouth. The second was Tina's upper half, naked on a bed, with the black torso of a man covering her hips. He passed his phone to Alice.

"I guess Tina and Pete are getting along just fine," he said. "So what brings you to Vegas?"

"We're here for a swinger's convention tomorrow, Monday and Tuesday. Then we're going to stay a couple more days. What about you two?"

"We came here to meet each other," said Jack. Then he proceeded to tell Alice the story of how they met, and the events since they hooked up here in Vegas.

"How long have you been in the lifestyle, Alice?"

"Not long. We'd talked about it for quite a while, but it was not until our youngest started college that we considered it seriously. We've gotten our feet wet several times over the last year. When we found out about this convention, we decided to go for it. I have to admit, just the thought of it has made me so horny in anticipation. All I can think about is fucking."

"So how did you end up here with me?"

"Tina came up to me, introduced herself, and said that her boyfriend found me sexy and attractive, and would I go to her room and fuck him. I was a bit taken aback. She quickly added that she would reciprocate with my partner if I wanted her to. I thought to myself 'Pete and I are here to experiment sexually. And I'm sure Pete would like to fuck this lovely white girl. Maybe I should go for it.' I said 'Maybe, what does he look like?' She pointed you out at the bar. I said 'let me talk to Pete.' I sent Pete a text and asked if he wanted to fuck a beautiful white woman while I fucked her boyfriend. He immediately texted me back with 'Where and when?' I said 'stay put, she'll be up to our room directly.' Then I told Tina I was in and to introduce us. You know the rest.'

"She wanted me to teach her how to be more open about sex. I think her education is complete, don't you?. You wanna go for round two, a little bit slower?"

"Yes, and yes, I'd like that."

Alice leaned over and kissed Jack passionately, and reached for his cock. She stroked it until it was once again erect. Then she leaned over and took it in her mouth.

"We taste good together, Jack."

"You like sucking dick, don't you?"

"Yes" she said as she cast her eyes downward sheepishly.

"Don't be ashamed of it, it means you like sex and you like men. Now lay down and let me see how we taste."

Alice lay on her back. Jack put his knees over her head, presenting his hard dick to her face. He leaned over her and put his face down in her pussy. He sucked on her clit and tongued it. Then he swiped his tongue down to her pussy lips and plunged it in, getting a taste of his cum combined with her feminine juices. At the same time, Alice sucked on the head of his cock, and ran her tongue up and down the shaft.

"You're right, Alice, we do taste good."

Jack tongued her clit, causing her to buck her hips upward into his face. He ran his tongue down, plunging it in her vagina as Alice put his balls in her mouth and pulled her head back. His dick twitched. Then he ran his tongue down her perineum to her rear hole, swirled it all around the crinkly skin and gently pushed into it. Alice gently pushed his hips upward and spit out his balls.

"Come fuck me before you cum in my mouth. I want it in my married pussy."

Jack obliged, and turned his body around above Alice's. He put a hand on each of her fat tits and covered her mouth with his, invading it. Their tongues wrestled. He moved his hips forward, his 7 incher seeking her opening. She pushed her hips up until her pussy lips found the head of his cock. Then she put her feet flat on the bed and and thrust hard, capturing Jack's cock and driving it into her wet insides. She began thrusting up and down with abandon.

"Oh, fuck. I need cock. Fuck my married pussy. That's it, right there. Fill me full of cum."

With each thrust upward of Alice's hips, she squeezed his cock. Jack responded by meeting her thrusts with forceful hip action of his own, and making his cock pulse at the bottom of each stroke. He kissed her deeply and pulled on her nipples as their hips made smacking noises. Both of them were soon sweating profusely.

Arpea
Arpea
109 Followers