Jack and Tina do Las Vegas Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHHH, holy fuck, don't stoppp! I'm cumming!!" she yelled out. She came for two minutes without a break, setting off both Mike and Jack. They pumped cum in her from both ends. Then the three of them lay there panting for several minutes. Finally, Mike pulled out of her and rose up.

"Tina, you are one helluva fuck. I'm going to the bar room and get some water."

With that he walked away. Tina sat up on Jack's crotch.

"Whew. That Mike was worth the wait. And you, too, Daddy."

Jack laughed.

"I knew you wanted to fuck Mike as soon as we got in the car."

"Really? Was it that obvious?"

She turned and slapped his chest gently. Then she looked around the room.

"Oh, wow! There's Alice and Pete!"

She waved and yelled at them.

"Alice! Pete! Over here!"

Alice and Pete walked over to them, both naked. Alice was disheveled and her pussy hair was all matted. Pete was sporting a big hard-on. The two of them sat on the mattress next to where Tina was sitting on Jack, with his cock still embedded in her ass.

"HI Tina, hi Jack, how did you two end up here?" said Alice.

"A friend brought us. How did you end up here?"

"This is the party we were invited to by the local swingers at the convention," said Pete. "We thought it was going to be a cocktail party, so we were way overdressed. But as you can see, we got into the spirit of things pretty fast. I think it's gonna be a fun convention."

"Too bad we can't stay for it," said Jack.

"We're kinda fucked out. We're going back to the hotel, want to join us?"

Jack looked at Tina. She stood up and Jack's dick popped as it plopped out of Tina's asshole.

"Yes, Daddy, I'd like to join them. I'll go look for Sarah and let her know. Meet me in the bar in 10 minutes."

Tina walked to the door of the orgy room and wandered off down the hall. Jack, Pete and Alice headed out and went down the stairs to the bar area. They all searched on the clothes table for their things, got dressed, went to the bar, got drinks and sat at a vacant table, engaged in conversation.

Half an hour later Tina wandered in. She went over to their table and sat down. She had fresh cum running down the inside of her thighs.

"Sorry to take so long, I had a distraction. The guy fucking Sarah wanted to do both of us. So he did. Anyway, I told her we were leaving and she said fine."

Tina got up, went over to the table and started rummaging around for her clothes.

"So how did you guys get here," Jack said to Pete. "We came in a limo."

"We rented a car, so you can go with us," said Pete.

The four of them left the house and walked to the car, which was parked in a lot behind the mansion. When they got there, Pete got into the driver's side. Tina got into the front seat with Pete, so Jack opened the back door for Alice. She slid in, and he got in next to her. Alice immediately put her hand on Jack's thigh. Tina, in the front seat, put her hand over in Pete's crotch and fondled his big dick through his pants. All the way to the hotel, Tina played with Pete's dick and Alice played with Jack's.

When they got to the hotel, they got out and the valet took the car.

"Did you say you are leaving tomorrow?" said Pete.

"Yes, we are," said Jack.

"OK, then, why don't we go to Alice's and my room."

"Sounds like a plan."

With that, Tina grabbed Pete's arm, Alice grabbed Jack's, and they went inside and to the elevators. Once in the elevators Alice turned Jack towards her and pushed up against him, reaching down between them to fondle his hard dick. Tina pulled Pete down to her, put her arms around his neck and jumped up, wrapping her legs around his waist and rubbing her pussy against his stomach.

As the elevator doors opened at Pete and Alice's floor, Alice led Jack out of the elevator car and down the hall towards her room. Pete followed, with Tina in his arms, kissing him and humping against him. Alice opened the door to their room, which was a small suite. Tina pulled her mouth off Pete's mouth.

"Take me to the bedroom, Pete. I want to ride that horsey of yours. I want you to fuck me with that big black dick. I can't believe I never fucked a black man before."

"Maybe you should go all black," said Pete.

"And eliminate all those other men? No fucking way. But I'm riding black dick tonight."

Jack thought to himself "Both these women have come a long way."

Pete carried Tina into the bedroom, tossed her down on her back on the bed, and began stripping. Tina stood up, kicked off her flip-flops, untied her halter, releasing her plump titties, and pushed her partially zipped mini to the floor. She grabbed Pete, now naked and erect, and pushed on his chest. Pete took the hint and lay on his back on the bed. Tina knelt down on the bed next to Pete, pushed her head down in his crotch and put her mouth down on his ebony cock. It was encrusted with dried cum and vaginal fluids from the house party. Tina found the taste rather pleasant as she bobbed her mouth up and down on his cock, and fondled his big balls, causing his semi erection to rise to full mast.

Tina swung her pelvis over his and put her feet on either side of his hips. She grabbed his dick and rubbed it over her clit, then down to her opening. With her weight on her feet, she slowly lowered herself down on his manhood. Pete put one big hand on her hip and cupped an ass cheek with the other as Tina began to do the work, moving her body up and down on his dick.

"OOOHHH, fuck, Pete, this feels so good! I hope you have another load because I need to feel that black cum shooting up inside me."

Pete began thrusting his hips up into her vagina on each of her down strokes. His cock was touching her cervix at the end of each stroke. He removed his hand from her hip and put it on her shoulder, pulling her face down to his. He kissed her, pushing his tongue deep in her mouth. He moved his hand to her breast, cupping it and squeezing the firm flesh,

"You like that big black cock, Tina? You like fucking my black meat?"

Tina increased her speed, pushing down and pushing up, doing squats on Pete's dick.

"Yes, yes, it feels so good. Oh fuck, yes, right there! Don't stop! Ahhhhh I'm cumming!"

Tina's stomach spasmed again as her pussy walls squeezed Pete's big dick. Pete could feel his balls start to contract and squeezed his sphincter muscles to try to keep control.

"I should breed you, Tina, knock you up with a black baby. Would you like that?"

"Yes, yes, fill me up with your cum. Knock me up! Make me preggers!"

Tina was now bouncing rapidly on Pete's manhood, and cumming more or less constantly. She reached down behind her and cupped his big balls. She squeezed them gently.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. Shoot that baby batter up my cervix. Knock me up, you big black man. I need that big black dick!"

Pete slowed down his thrusts, sensing that he was near completion and letting Tina do all the work. He thrust up hard one last time and held his dick deep and rigid in her pussy as his cock began to spurt semen.

"Oh shit, yes, I can feel you shooting me full! Don't stop, cum in me. Knock me up, you big black man!"

Tina, overcome by another huge orgasm, stopped moving and slumped down on Pete's chest. Pete wrapped his arms around her and held his dick deep in her vagina as he shot sperm in her, once, twice, four more times. Each time she was hit with a burst of cum, Tina had another mini orgasm. Pete didn't lose his erection and began humping her again, slowly, as he continued to pump her womb with sperm. Both of them were now sated, and they kissed deeply, laying there, enjoying the comfort of each other's spent body.

In the anteroom, Alice and Jack had also immediately removed their clothes on entering the room. They kissed deeply, Jack running his hand down and cupping Alice's firm ass cheeks. They sat down on the leather couch. They had a frenzied fuck that afternoon, so this time they went about it at a slow pace. Jack turned to Alice, wrapped his arms around her and kissed her deeply while caressing her back. Alice reached down between them and stroked his erection. She wrapped her arms around his neck and enjoyed the deep kiss they were sharing. She lay back and pulled Jack down on top of her, in the missionary position, pushing her pussy up at his hard cock. Jack searched out her opening, and entered her. He began a slow, leisurely fuck, and Alice responded in kind as they listened to the sounds of the frenzied fucking in the other room.

"I think you've let loose a black cock slut," said Alice, between kisses.

Jack laughed. "I didn't set it up, you did. I think you are only partly right, though. She's definitely become a cock slut. But I don't think it matters if it's black, white or purple, as long as it's a hard cock full of cum. I got her anal virginity, her MFM virginity, her casual virginity and her gang bang virginity. Pete got her black virginity. She's a committed fuck slut now, I think. I hope I can handle it."

"So are you going to be able to keep her interest now that she's a total fuck slut?" Alice emphasized the word "fuck."

Jack laughed. "I don't know. I think so. I think she loves me. And we are both enjoying the new her. I promised her that I would help her open up sexually, and I did. And it's been a fun ride. So if it ends tomorrow I have no regrets."

Alice and Jack continued to enjoy a slow, sensual fuck as they listened to the frenzied sounds from the next room. They were building up slowly, gradually picking up speed, Alice thrusting up with her hips and rubbing her tits against his chest on Jack's down strokes, while Jack gripped her hips and pulled her towards him on every down stroke.

Jack felt himself nearing orgasm, and got up on his knees while continuing to fuck Alice. As he stroked in and out of her pussy, he put his hand down and began to stroke Alice's clitoris. Alice moaned and starting humping him harder. Jack also increased his pace.

"Harder, Jack, fuck me harder. Don't stop."

"Uhhh, damn that feels good," said Jack as he started to cum and Alice began to O at the same time. They continued to hump for a couple more minutes. Then Jack lay on top of Alice, soaking his now semi erect cock in her pussy. Alice stroked his back and kissed him. Then they both fell asleep, enjoying the comfort of each other's bodies.

After a short nap, Jack and Alice woke up more or less simultaneously. Jack went to the refrigerator and grabbed two bottles of water, handing one to Alice. They both took long draws. Then Alice grabbed Jack's hand.

"Com'on, lets go see what Pete and Tina are up to," she said as she pulled Jack towards the bedroom through the open door. Pete was sprawled on his back on the bed, rubbing Tina's shoulders. Tina was sucking on Pete's balls as she stroked his erection. She had already cleaned all the cum and pussy juice off his cock. She looked up as they came in. She took her mouth off Pete's balls and began to speak.

"Oh, goody, I'm glad you're here! I have something I want to do. Daddy, would you lay down on the bed, please? With your back down." she said as she got up off the bed.

Jack smiled. Pete, looking confused, also got up. Jack lay down on the bed. Tina knelt down and licked his cock, tasting Alice's juices and Jack's cum, as she fondled and pulled on his balls.

"Mmmm, Daddy, you taste sooo good," she said. Jack quickly became erect again and Tina swung her legs over his cowgirl style, grabbed his hard-on and pointed the head of his dick at her opening. She pushed down on it, until his cock was fully seated in her vagina. Then she leaned forward, and kissed Jack. At the same time she pulled her ass cheeks apart. She lifted her head and looked behind her.

"This ass ain't gonna fuck itself, Petey. Come stuff my poop shoot!"

Alice began to laugh.

"Jack, I think you have completed your project. Your girlfriend is a complete and utter fuck slut. And a greedy one, too. You are gonna have your hands full when you get back to Seattle."

As she spoke, Pete had gone to the end table and retrieved a tube of lube. He slathered it on his dick and pushed it into Tina's once tiny asshole. Then he placed the head of his dick at her puckered crinkle hole and began to push it in. As soon as Tina felt pressure at her entrance, she pushed her ass back on Pete's big black cock. Jack pulsed his cock in her pussy but did not move.

Meanwhile, Alice had gotten on the bed on her knees near Tina and Jack's heads. Pete, seeing what she was doing, grabbed Tina's shoulders and pulled her upright as his dick bottomed out in her asshole. As soon as Tina raised up, Alice knee walked so that her pussy was directly over Jack's face. She also reached out with one hand, tweaked one of Tina's nipples, put the other hand behind Tina's neck and pulled Tina's face to her own.

She kissed Tina as she cupped Tina's full breast and as Jack began to tongue Alice's clit. Jack and Pete began to fuck Tina's pussy and ass, one pulling back when the other pushed forward. Tina was going into sensory overload. She pulled back from Alice's kiss to get some breath.

"Ohmyfuckingod, I feel so good," she said, "I'm coming again already. Fuck my ass with that big black dick, Petey. Fill my asshole with black man's cum. Fuck me Daddy, add your cum to my sloppy slutty pussy. Oh god, Alice, I've never fucked a woman before. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. God, I'm such a slut! And I love it!"

Pete and Jack continued to thrust their dicks in Tina's holes as Alice continued to kiss her and suck on her titties. Jack was now thrusting his tongue into Alice's pussy as he rubbed her clit. Alice was the first to cum but Tina was right behind. Jack reached up to squeeze Alice's tit as he continued to rub her clit and thrust his tongue into her pussy. Alice tensed.

"Fuck, Jack, don't stop, I'm cumming all over your face!"

Alice's stomach began to spasm as she released liquid all over Jack's face. She pulled Tina's face back to hers, plunged her tongue into Tina's mouth and pulled on one of her nipples. Not intentionally, both Jack and Pete pushed into Tina at that same time. That did it for Tina, she held still as her orgasm washed over her. Involuntarily both her pussy and her ass squeezed down on their intruders. Jack and Pete both lost it then, spurting sperm into Tina's willing pussy and asshole. Tina collapsed on Jack's chest. Alice reached across her body and she and Pete wrapped their arms around each other. The four of them lay in a pile of flesh on the bed, all gasping for breath.

* * * *

Six hours later, Jack and Tina were seated in first class on an airplane to take them to Seattle. They had showered with Pete and Alice, but with the activities of that night, all four were too sated to engage in further sex play. The four of them exchanged phone numbers, emails and addresses, and made tentative plans to vacation together later that year. Then Jack and Tina had gone to their room, where their gear was already packed and ready to go. After changing they headed to the lobby to catch the airport shuttle. Jack was wearing his usual flight gear, shorts with a t-shirt and loafers without socks. Tina had opted for a white halter top, white mini and flip-flops. Both went commando. When they got to the airport, Jack had upgraded their seats. They were now seated on the plane, enjoying a glass of champagne as other passengers were boarding and making their way through the first class area to the rear of the plane. Tina was seated next to the window and was staring out.

"Penny for your thoughts, baby doll."

She turned towards him, opening her legs slightly. Her mini rode up on her thighs a little, clearly exposing her womanhood to Jack.

"I don't know, Daddy. Just processing this past week. I feel like I was so naive when I got here. Thank you for opening me up. I can't wait to get to Seattle and live with you."

Jack laughed at that. "Well, I'm glad that is settled. I guess I did open you up, in more ways than one. I thought maybe you would want to go solo now."

"Oh, no, Daddy. I like the way we are together. I can't wait. But will you keep teaching me? Can we keep doing these things? Please, Daddy?"

"I think so, but not in the same way. We have to live our everyday life, which we don't when on vacation in Vegas. I have a job. So we won't have time to do it as much."

"But I want to."

"I used to belong to a swinger's club, it was for couples only so I had to quit when Casey and I broke up. They usually have get-togethers about once a month, similar to the house party we attended. I'm sure they would welcome me back if I brought you in, too. Most of the men and women are older than you, though. Would that work?"

"Hmm. I don't know why not, I like fucking old guys."

"And looking ahead, if I am to keep my promises, I have to see about introducing you to some possible suitors. Eventually I have to marry you off."

"What if I don't wanna?"

Jack laughed. "We've been through this before. I can't father children with you, and I'm not gonna be around forever. I have to find you someone younger, closer to your own age. Or you have to."

"How is that gonna work?"

"Well, if it is someone in the lifestyle it shouldn't be any problem. If it's a vanilla, we can tell them I'm your uncle at first. You can even date or fuck men you meet on your own. I'm not a jealous man as long as you are up front about it, don't bring home an STD and don't go behind my back. And you have to permit me to do the same."

"This is all overwhelming for me. Let's not start right away, ok, Daddy? I want us to be a couple for a while."

"You got it, baby doll. We'll just take it day by day for a while."

"Thank you, Daddy. You're the best. I'm so glad to have found you. I love you."

"I love you, too, baby doll. Now get some sleep."

"OK, Daddy."

Tina lay her head down in Jack's lap, thinking about things to come. Jack gently ran his hands through her hair, stroking it, wondering if he was up to the challenge, for he knew it would be one.