Jack and Tina do Las Vegas Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit, shit, shit, pound me, Jack! I'm cumming! Fuck my slutty pussy! Fill me with your hot cum! Oh, shit, here it comes again! I'm cumming! Ohhhh!"

Alice reached back and underneath Jack. She grabbed his testicles, cupped them gently and then pulled on them.

"Give me your cum, Jack. Knock me up. Spray my cervix with sperm. Shit fuck, cumming again!"

It had only been about 10 minutes, but Jack was losing it again.

"Fuck. I'm gonna cum!"

Alice thrust up at him even harder.

"Yes, do it. Fill me up with cum."

Jack thrust once again and held his cock as deep in Alice as he could go, searching for her cervix. She held her pelvis up against his. He began to spurt his cum into Alice for the second time.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Shit fuck that feels good."

With each spurt her pussy clamped down on his cock, like a flesh milking machine. As he spurted his last, she resumed humping him, only more slowly. Jack lay on top of her motionless, soaking his now sensitive cock head in her pussy filled with their combined juices, as her pussy moved up and down on his dick. Both of them were panting.

"Whew! Alice, you are one hot fuck!"

She laughed.

"I've been constantly horny since we got off the plane. I wore Pete out last night, But you're not so bad yourself, Jack. You're the first white man I've fucked in years."

Jack rolled over onto his back.

"So you've been black only?"

"No, but Pete's black. I'd only fucked Pete since we got married. When we talked about opening up our sex lives, we moved pretty slowly, MFM's with Pete's close friends. Of course they're all black, too, so you get that. You're the first white guy I've had the chance to fuck since we opened up our relationship.

"Anyway, we've only had a couple of swinger experiences, couple swaps with black friends. We signed up for this convention so we could dive into the pool, so to speak. I've been thinking about it for a month, and the anticipation of it has made me constantly horny. Pete fucked me last night and again this morning and then encouraged me to cruise the casino floor, and see if I found anyone interesting. He said 'Alice, you need some strange cock.' When Tina approached me, and asked me if I would fuck her boyfriend, I got all wet. The convention doesn't start until tomorrow. I think I've already turned into a fuck slut."

"So what are your plans tonight? Maybe you and Pete can join Tina and me for dinner?"

"That would be nice, but we're going to a party. It's being hosted by conventioneers who live here locally. Supposed to be a mixer for those attending the convention."

"Ok, I understand. Well I need to shower to get all this sweat off me before I meet Tina. Want to join me?"

"Sure."

Alice and Jack enjoyed a nice long shower, soaping each other, rubbing every part of the other's bodies. Then they got dressed and went to the casino floor, back to the same machines where Tina and Alice had met. Tina and Pete were already there. Tina looked freshly showered, as her hair was still damp. She had a big smile on her face. She was seated with a tall, handsome black man. They both stood up. Pete was about six seven, thin, but muscular, and dressed in a tailored suit, a white shirt with an open neck and polished black shoes. Tina walked to Jack, put her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply.

"Hi, Daddy, this is Pete. Pete, this is Jack. " She then put her tongue in his ear and whispered "did you have fun, Daddy?"

"I did, baby doll. Did you?"

"Yes, Daddy. I fucked my first black guy. I don't think I'm as shy as I was when I got to Vegas."

Jack laughed.

"I think that's an understatement. No, you are no longer shy. You are my sexpot. I'll probably never keep you satisfied now."

They kissed again. Jack's phone beeped with a text message. He pulled his phone out of his hip pocket, read the message, replied and then put it back in his pocket.

"What's up," said Tina.

"It's about plans for tonight. I think I've got it covered."

"Great. Can Pete and Alice go, too?"

Pete heard her, and spoke up.

"We're already committed. We have a mixer cocktail party for the people attending our convention tomorrow. But it is the cocktail hour, and we have about an hour before we have to get ready. How about joining us for a drink? We'll pre-party."

"Hey, great idea," said Jack.

The four of them went to one of the bars in the casino. Jack and Pete got along well, as they both followed baseball. Pete and Alice lived in Palo Alto, where Pete taught at the university. Pete and Alice met there, when they were both students and Pete had been on the basketball team. The four of them laughed, had drinks, exchanged phone numbers and had a good time. When Pete and Alice stood up to leave, Jack and Tina also stood, and Pete embraced and kissed Tina while Jack did the same with Alice. Then Pete and Alice went to the elevators. Jack and Tina finished their drinks.

"Come on, Tina. We have to go get ready."

"Where are we going?"

"I'll tell you all about it after we exchange stories about this afternoon, OK?"

Tina stood up and started towards the elevator.

"Good idea. You go first."

Jack proceeded to tell Tina all about his encounter with Alice.

As he finished with the tale, he said "Thank you for that, baby doll, she was a great fuck. Thinking about that convention made her way horny. But we couldn't make love. We just fucked and fucked. She had to just hump the shit out of me, she was so horny."

"Well, that's what I kinda did with Pete."

"Did he know you were going to his room?"

"No, I thought Alice texted him that I was coming up. But what he said she did was text her that she was horny, was going to fuck a guy she met in the casino, and she was sending him room service. So I went to their room. I had Alice's key card. When I got there I knocked and then went in. I heard the shower running, I went over by the bed, kicked off my heels, shimmied out of my clothes and went into the bathroom,

"'Hello' I said as I went in. Pete peaked out around the shower curtain. He was a tall, good looking black man, which I was not expecting. I'd never been with a black guy, and I'm sure it showed in my face. He saw me standing there naked, my arms down, palms out and my mouth all agape. 'Hi,' he said, 'I won't bite. Did Alice send you?' 'Yes, she's fucking my boyfriend.' I thought what the hell, I might as well go for it. 'Wanna fuck?' I said. He laughed. 'Does a bear shit in the woods? Come on, get in.' So I got in the shower with him. He had a bar of soap in his hand. He started soaping my girls and my nipples got all hard. He had me at that point.

"I took the soap from him and reached down to his cock. It was semi erect, and he's bigger than you. I rubbed soap on it and it got bigger. 'I'm Tina, are you Pete?' 'Yes,' he said and then he kissed me. He rubbed soap under my arms and all up and down my sides. He massaged my ass cheeks, and put a finger on my asshole, which felt really good. As he fondled me I was soaping his cock with one hand and his balls with another. His cock quickly got hard, about 8 inches long and way thick.

"Then Pete turned me around, put his hand on my neck and bent me over. He put his cock at my pussy and pushed the head in. Oh, my god, Daddy, I was so fucking horny, I pushed back on it. It felt soo good. 'Alice has good taste, Tina. I love your big tits and firm ass. Have you ever fucked a black guy?' he said as he pushed his cock all the way in me. He also put soap on his index finger and pushed it in my ass. 'No,' I said, 'but apparently I am now.' 'Well, you came up here to fuck me, honey. Do you do anal, Tina?' 'Sometimes,' I said, 'but you're pretty big.'

"He squeezed my tit with his left hand and rubbed my clitty with his right, as he pounded that big, black cock into my pussy. It didn't take long for him to make me cum. 'ohh fuck, I'm cumming on that big black cock of yours! Pound my pussy. I want your cum.' 'Where do you want it?' 'I've never had black cum in me. Fill me up.'

"When he started to pump cum in me I came again. He was frigging my clit and finger fucking my ass as he sent spurt after spurt of sperm in my pussy. My knees buckled, but he had his strong hands at either side of my waist, and he held my body up. After I stopped spasming, he pulled me upright, turned me around, wrapped his arms around me, leaned over me and kissed me. 'Shit, Tina, that was nice. Thank you for a most pleasant shower.' Then he turned off the water, stepped out of the shower, grabbed two towels and handed me one.

"I began to towel off in the shower. I was staring at his body. He must have been about 6'7, and looked like he was chiseled out of black granite, with muscles bulging all over. And his cock! It was flaccid now, but it didn't seem to get much smaller. As it hung down between his legs, it was still as big as yours is when it is erect. I couldn't stop staring at it. I wanted it again!

"He handed me a hotel robe and put one on himself. Then he made some coffee and poured us each a cup. We went to the bed and both sat there with our backs against the headboard and chatted. After I finished my coffee, I put my cup on the end table and put my hand into Pete's robe. I played with his dick, which quickly became hard again. Pete untied the robe and opened it up.

"I must have played with that thing for 15 or 20 minutes. I put both hands on it, and jacked it. I put my mouth over the head and sucked on it. I licked up and down the ebony shaft. I stuck my tongue in his pee hole. I cupped and pulled on his big balls. Pete was finger fucking me while I played with him. I was so wet! Finally, I I looked into his eyes, smiled at him with what I thought was my most enticing smile and said 'would you please fuck me with that big cock again?' He started laughing. 'You like my big, black cock?' 'Yes. Very much.' 'Why don't you ride it then,' he said, taking the robe completely off. He still had his back to the headboard.

"I got off the bed, took my robe off, and threw one leg over his hips. I put my feet on the bed, and lifted up. Pete reached over and tweaked my nipples. I grabbed his pole, pointed it at my pussy opening, and sat down on it. Oh my god, Daddy, it felt sooo good. I started bouncing up and down on it, fucking myself with his big, black cock. Pete put his big hands on my hips and started helping me by lifting me as I moved up and slamming me down on his dick on the down-stroke.

"I put my head down and put my hands on Pete's abdomen as I bounced on his dick. About 2 minutes after I started fucking him, I came, hard. Pete took one hand and started rubbing my clit. Then I started cumming about every two minutes, for at least a minute at a time. We must have fucked like that for half an hour. I was on sensory overload. Finally Pete said 'I'm gonna cum!' 'Yes,' I said, 'spray my insides with your man-juice. Cum in me. Breed me.

"Pete jammed me down on his cock, and held me there as he poured his cum in me. It felt like a gallon, he must have spurted ten times. I could feel his cum hitting my cervix, which made me cum again. I swear, if I wasn't on birth control, I'd be having his black baby. With me still impaled on his cock, he then scooted down the bed until he could put his head down. I then laid my head down on his chest, with my titties in his stomach. We both fell asleep.

"When I woke up, Pete's cock was still in me, semi hard. 'Hey, sleepy head, you sure know how to fuck,' he said, 'wanna go again?' 'I wanna,' I said, 'but we have to meet Daddy and Alice. And I need to shower again.' So we showered again, fun but no sex this time, and then came down to meet you and Alice. Daddy, so far I'm having a good day."

"Well, the evening should be good, too. That text I got was from Sarah. She wants to know if we want to go to a house party with her tonight."

"What's a house party?"

"It's a swinger's party at a private home. You can have sex with anyone there that says ok. Usually you have to be tested or use a condom, but based on the other night, Sarah said she'd vouch for us if we wanted to go bareback. What do you think?"

"I think it's the perfect way to end our stay. Can we make someone use condoms if we don't feel safe?"

"Of course. Everything has to be consensual, and you have to ask before any penetration. The number one rule is 'No means no,' and it is usually strictly enforced. Usually you can drink some, but sloppy or disagreeable drunks are asked to leave."

"Yes, Daddy, I want to go. Can I be bad and fuck a lot?"

Jack laughed. "Yes, you can be yourself. Sarah is going to pick us up here at 7 to take us to dinner. Then the house party starts at 10, but we'll have to be there a bit earlier to fill out some paperwork. We might not get back until early in the morning, so we should figure out what to wear tonight and on the plane and get packed before we go to dinner."

"OK, Daddy, let's go get ready."

* * *

Jack and Tina were waiting outside the front of their hotel in the circle drive. Sarah had advised them to dress sparsely. Jack was wearing jeans, commando style, an oxford shirt and loafers without socks. Tina was wearing a white cotton halter top, a white cotton mini, flip flops and the jeweled butt plug.

Just before they had left the room, Tina had handed the butt plug and a tube of lube to Jack.

"Will you do the honors, Daddy?"

She leaned over and pulled her skirt up, exposing her bare, muscular butt.

"You know, if you wear this plug to the house party, you are going to get your ass fucked?"

Tina turned her head back towards Jack and leered at him.

"Really? You think? I know that, Daddy! Now stick it in me."

Jack leaned over and kissed her ass cheek. Then he squirted some lube in her ass hole, spread it around inside her with his index finger, and pushed his finger into her anus.

"The plug, not your finger!"

"I'm getting to it."

Jack put the end of the plug against her anus, and pushed it in with one stroke. Tina stood up, flipped her skirt down and smoothed it out. She kissed him and they left.

Promptly at 7, a black limo pulled up in the circle drive. The rear passenger window rolled down, and there was Sarah's pretty face smiling at them, showing off her pearly white teeth. Sarah turned her face to Tina.

"Are you ready for an adventure, Tina? One more notch on your belt?'

Tina giggled.

"Yes, I'm ready for another night of fun and games."

Jack and Tina climbed into the limo. Sarah was wearing a yellow sundress made out of some silken material. The material was bunched up under her C cups, and clung to them, so that their shapes were clearly visible. The sides were in view from the deep V in the front. Her nipples were pointed beneath the material. The dress flowed outward at the waist, but it was short, showing off her long, shapely, olive colored legs, which were crossed, really showing them off. She had black patent flats on her feet.

Seated next to Sarah was a tall, handsome blonde man, dressed in sweats, a tank top and sneakers. He obviously worked out, his muscles pushed out underneath the tank top. He put out his hand to Tina.

"Hi, I'm Mike."

"I always go to the party with an escort," said Sarah. "If you go solo, the men always gang up on you." She laughed. "But that can be fun, too, when you're in the mood for it."

Jack put out his hand to Mike.

"This is Tina. I'm Jack. So what do you get out of playing escort, Mike?"

Mike smiled broadly.

"Well, I get to fuck Sarah before we leave and again when we get home. Plus the party is always fun."

"Mike and I have been good friends, with benefits, for years," interjected Sarah. "We're going to a seafood place first, I recommend that you eat and drink lightly. These parties tend to extend into the night. I'm only going to do hors d'oeuvres."

When they got to the restaurant, they were shown to a booth. Tina scooted in one side, and Mike scooted in next to her, resting his hand on the exposed part of Tina's thigh. Tina blushed but put her hand on the top of Mike's thigh, close to his crotch. Sarah scooted in the other side, with Jack following, next to her. The four of them got along well during the hour it took to eat. When they returned to the limo, Mike remained with Tina and Sarah with Jack. Mike openly necked with Tina and played with her tits. Sarah put her hand down the front of Jack's jeans and played with his dick.

At the end of the ride, the limo pulled up at a huge house, a modern mansion. As they got out of the car, Sarah grabbed Mike's arm.

"Since you two are new here, you'll have to fill out some paperwork," said Sarah. "We'll try to catch up with you later, but I'm sure you'll be fine."

They went to the door and Sarah rang the bell. An attractive couple opened the door. The man had dark hair and was wearing a t shirt, sweats and flip flops. The blonde woman had a deep all-over tan and was wearing a red lace peignoir with red heels. She had nothing on underneath. Her left leg was outside the peignoir. Jack immediately started to get hard.

"Hi, Val, Hi Joe. This is Tina and Jack, whom I told you about," said Sarah.

"Hi Sarah," said Valerie. "Why don't you two come with me, and Joe will take care of Tina and Jack.

Sarah, Mike and Val disappeared into the next room. Joe led Jack and Tina into a small, adjoining room that served as an office.

"Our swinger's group is organized as a club," he said as he sat behind a desk and gestured at two chairs in front of the desk. He opened a drawer and pulled out two folders, handing one to each of them.

"We require you to sign a non-disclosure, a limit of liability and an indemnification in case of transmitting an STD. We have alcohol available, but don't permit intoxication on the premises. No cameras or cell phones allowed, you can pick them up when you leave. Also, it is lady's choice here, you can ask but you cannot have sex with a woman unless she says yes or she invites you. We have found over the years that these rules make everything run smoothly and eliminates most problems. Any questions?"

Jack read through the documents and nodded at Tina.

"No, it seems pretty straightforward. Do you have a pen?"

Joe handed Jack a ball point. He signed each of the documents, handed the folder over to Joe and the pen to Tina. She also signed and handed the folder to Joe. He put them in a different drawer, stood up and walked into the foyer.

"There is a bar in the living room there," said Joe, pointing to the room where Mike and Sarah had gone. "Most people use that to socialize. There are 5 bedrooms and a ballroom upstairs. The ballroom is open to everyone and is mostly used for group sex. You may enter any bedroom if the door is open. If you go into a bedroom where people are engaged in sex, you may watch, but you cannot join unless invited. If a bedroom door is closed, you may not go in. If you go into an unoccupied bedroom, you may close the door for privacy if you want. If I am told you violated any rules, you will be asked to leave immediately. If you do not leave when asked, police will escort you out. They know us and they will be here quickly. I know that is a lot to digest, feel free to ask anyone if you have questions. And have fun." He laughed and walked away.

They entered the huge living room area. It was laid out like a bar, with small tables scattered around, and two sofas on the walls. Jack leaned over to Tina and whispered "We should stay together for the first part. You are fresh meat, and if you wander off alone, the men will gang up on you,"

"Maybe I want that. But you're right, not right away. OK, Daddy, let's go over to the bar to start. I see Mike and Sarah over there."

The two walked over to the bar and ordered drinks. They greeted Mike and Sarah, who introduced them to two other couples there. Tina, being new to the group, and being young and sexy, was attracting a lot of attention, just as Jack had predicted. Two older men approached her and asked if she wanted to accompany them upstairs. She politely declined, telling them "maybe later."