Jack and Tina do Las Vegas Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arpea
Arpea
110 Followers

Tina was enjoying talking with Robbie, who was fortyish, tall, athletic looking, and blond. He was wearing sweat pants, a t shirt and flip flops. His partner Jane was also enjoying the company of Jack. Jane was a tall brunette with close cropped hair and green eyes. She was wearing a blue print sundress, and blue heels. After Sarah introduced them, Jane suggested that Jack and Tina join them at one of the empty tables. Tina sat first, and Robbie immediately pulled a chair to her side and sat down close. When Jack sat down, Jane pulled a chair close to him, and put her hand on his thigh. She ran her hand up and massaged his rapidly hardening dick.

"Sarah is a good friend of ours," said Jane. "Any friend of hers is a friend of ours. We live in the neighborhood and always try to welcome the newbies. Would you and Tina like to fuck?"

Jack laughed. "Right to the point. Well I certainly would. But you need to ask Tina. She's new to this kind of thing and I promised I would look after her in the early part of the evening."

"Tina, I want to fuck Jack. Would you come upstairs with us and fuck Robbie?"

Tina dropped her hand in Robbie's lap. When she felt his cock, she smiled broadly. She took Robbie's hand and pulled it under the hem of her mini. She looked at Jack.

"Daddy, can we go upstairs with them?"

Jack looked at Jane.

"I think that's a yes."

The four of them finished their drinks and got up from the table, moving towards the stairs. Jane led, pulling Jack by the hand. Tina was behind Jack, followed by Robbie, who was fondling, Tina's firm ass cheeks. They got to the top of the stairs and walked down the hall. They ducked into the first bedroom they saw. It was unoccupied. The room had a king size bed, and there were four chairs in the room as well.

"Can we leave the door open?" said Jane.

Before Jack had time to consider it, Tina spoke.

"Sure," she said. "I've never fucked in front of people. It could be fun."

Jack laughed to himself. "She has come a long way," he thought. Jane went over to one of the chairs, kicked off her heels and pulled her sundress over her head. She was now naked, her firm B cups on display. She cocked one of her long legs, put a hand on her hip and beckoned at Jack. He stepped toward her. She grabbed at his belt, pulled him to her and wrapped her hands around the back of his neck, She kissed him deeply as she rubbed her nipples into Jack's t shirt and rubbed her pussy on his jeans covered cock. Her hands left his neck and dropped down between them, where she unbuckled his belt and pushed his jeans over his hips. Jack stepped back and pulled his t over his head. Then he wrapped his arms around Jane and kissed her. His erection poked her abdomen and she ground her hard nipples into his chest.

At the same time, Tina had turned to Robbie, and put her arms around his neck. She had pushed her C cups against his chest and rubbed them into him.

"There's a zipper at the back of my mini. Would you unzip it?"

Robbie's hands fell to Tina's firm ass. He took both ass cheeks into his palms and lifted them slightly as he kissed her. Then his fingers went to her zipper, he ran it down, and pushed at the waist of her skirt, causing it to slide down her legs to the floor.

"There's two ties to my halter top," she said.

His hands went to the back of Tina's neck, where he untied the cotton strings there. The halter fell down, exposing her tits. Then his hands went to her back, where he pulled the strings there. The halter fell away. He stepped back, and pushed down his sweats. As Robbie stared at her magnificent titties he noticed the birthmark on the inside of her right breast, towards her breastbone, and slightly higher than her nipple. He reached out and touched it.

"That's cute," he said.

"A birthmark," she replied.

Robbie then pulled off his t shirt. He bent over, picked up their clothes and put them on the chair with those of Jane and Jack. As he turned around, Tina dropped to her knees and cupped his balls with her left hand, pulling on them gently. She put her mouth over the head of his circumcised manhood, sucking and running her tongue around the ridge on the bottom of the head. Robbie instinctively put his hands on the top of her head, and ran his fingers through Tina's hair.

Once Jack and Jane had removed their clothes, they had resumed their embrace. Naked now, Jack had backed up to the bed, dragging Jane with him. He leaned back onto the bed, then scooted his whole body onto the bed, pulling Jane to him. As she lay on him, his cock head sought her opening. When he found it, she was dripping and she pushed back on his dick, impaling her pussy on it.

"Mmmmmm, you feel good, Jack. Please fuck my married pussy. Slime me."

Jack began to push up into her pussy, and his hands roamed over her firm ass. He kissed her and then ran his tongue down the front of her neck.

"Your pussy is so wet, Jane."

"I love how thick your cock is, Jack."

Meanwhile, Tina was still sucking on Robbie's appendage. He was a little longer than Jack, but not as big around. Tina was pressing her mouth on his pubes, with his cock head embedded in her throat. She pulled her head back and sucked on the fire hat, tonguing his frenulum. Robbie massaged the muscles in her neck as she sucked and savored the taste of his pre-cum. Tina pulled her head off his cock and looked up at him, staring into his blue eyes with her deep brown ones.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth?"

"No, I really really want to fuck you."

"OK. Me, too!"

Tina stood up and got onto the end of the bed. Jack and Jane were fucking on the front part. She knelt down on all fours with her head pointed at the wall. She waved her ass at Robbie.

"This pussy ain't gonna fuck itself, honey."

Robbie got on his knees behind her and noticed the blue jewel staring at him from her asshole.

"What have we here? Looks like I hit the jackpot. You do anal?"

She turned her head around and looked at him. She leered sexily.

"No, that's just for show!"

"Right," he sneered. He slapped her ass playfully and grabbed the jewel, twirling it in her ass.

"MMMM," she said.

Robbie sought her pussy out with his cock as he leaned forward, reached under her with one hand and palmed her tit. The nipple was a hard point and he twirled it in his hand. He plunged his dick into her wet pussy and pushed forward.

As soon as Robbie entered Tina, she pushed her ass back into his crotch, seating his cock fully inside her. Robbie proceeded to pound her pussy, and Tina pushed her ass back onto his cock on every stroke. Robbie grabbed the end of the jeweled butt plug, and twisted it. As he pounded her pussy he also gently pushed and pulled on the plug. Suddenly Tina stopped on a back stroke, holding her ass against Robbie's dick.

"Ohhh fuck, I'm cumming, Robbie. Keep pounding my pussy. I love this shit!"

Her stomach muscles were spasming and her pussy was convulsing around his cock. He continued to pump into her as she came. After a minute or so, she resumed her hip movements.

"Fuck me, this feels good. Fuck me, Robbie, with your big cock. Make me cum again."

While all this was going on, two couples came into the room and seated themselves in the chairs to watch. The women were only wearing the skimpiest of panties, and the men in boxers. They made comments about how good Jack and Jane looked together, and how Tina seemed to cum easily. They all frigged themselves and each other as they watched the sexual activity. Tina had seen them come in, and found she was quite happy to have an audience. She became much more vocal, performing for the benefit of the voyeurs.

At the other end of the bed, Jane was kissing Jack while they fucked. He had one hand on her ass, rubbing her asshole, and the other was tweaking one of her nipples. She was moving her hips in an exaggerated motion, pushing down on his big cock. As she fucked Jack, she broke their kiss, put her hands on his chest, and pushed herself up. She put her knees under her, on each side of Jack's hips. She was now riding Jack, cowgirl. She bounced up and down on his dick, and his cock hit her cervix on every down-stroke.

"Shit, shit, shit, fuck me, Jack. I need you to cum in me."

"In your pussy?"

"Yes, yes, fill me with hot cum."

She reached behind her and grabbed Jack's balls. She fondled them and then pulled on them. She started bouncing up and down on his cock more rapidly.

"Fuck me Jack, I'm getting close. Spray me with that cum. I want it in me."

Jack was close and he started thrusting his dick up into her at a faster pace. Jane let go of his balls, and rubbed his perineum with her index finger and his asshole with her thumb.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna cum!" yelled Jack.

"Yes, yes, me too. Shoot that hot cream into my married pussy."

Jack thrust up once more and held his pelvis up, He began spurting, four, maybe five times. As he did so, Jane's stomach muscles began to spasm and her legs gave way. She was completely impaled on Jack's dick.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm cumming, Don't stop, give me all of your cum."

Jack finally stopped spurting, He reached up, put his hands behind Jane's shoulder blades, and pulled her down on to his chest. They kissed.

At the other end of the bed, Robbie was still humping Tina doggy. He looked at the jewel in her butt. He reached down and twirled it again. Tina moaned when he did that. Robbie reached underneath her and fingered her clit. Tina immediately started to cum again. She stopped moving while it overtook her. Then she resumed fucking Robbie's dick.

"Ohh, fuck that feels good."

"I want to cum in your ass, Tina."

She giggled.

"That's exit only."

Now it was Robbie's turn to laugh.

"That jewel is not a stop sign," he said. "It's a green light. I'm gonna fuck your ass, OK?"

"OK," Tina conceded.

Robbie grabbed the jewel, and pulled as he twisted it. It made a popping sound as her asshole gave it up. Then he pulled out of her pussy, and put three fingers from his left hand in to lube them up. He then slipped his index finger in Tina's asshole, and twirled it around, He withdrew it and then repeated it with index and middle finger. He resumed fucking her pussy with his dick. When he withdrew the two fingers and replaced them with index, middle and ring finger, and twisted them to make her opening wider, Tina started to cum again.

"Rat fuck, you're making me cum again," she said. "My asshole needs cock in it. Please, Robbie, fuck my ass."

Robbie withdrew his cock from her pussy, and put his index and middle finger of his right hand into her pussy, palm down, so he could stroke her g spot. He then placed the head of his cock at her crinkle hole and pushed. The head of his cock immediately penetrated her asshole. He pushed further, and was surprised at how easily his cock was swallowed into her ass. His hips touched her ass cheeks and he held himself still, letting her get used to the penetration.

"Oh, yes, Robbie. That feels so good. Fuck my dirty asshole. Fill it full of your cum."

Robbie began stroking his cock in and out of her ass. He loved the feeling of it, gripping his cock like a glove. At the same time, he stroked her g spot with his right hand. He bent down over her back and grabbed her left tit with his other hand. He massaged it and pulled on the nipple. He also started licking Tina at the base of her neck.

All those sensations at once were more than Tina could handle. She started to cum again. She closed her eyes and even though her whole body was convulsing, she pushed back hard with her hips, to get every inch of Robbie's cock into her ass.

"Shit, fuck my ass! Fuck my pussy! You are making me cum soo hard. Don't stop, keep fucking me."

Tina had been cumming constantly for over 5 minutes when Robbie shoved his cock as deep into her asshole as he could get it and held it there. He spurted several times, releasing his sperm deep in her rectum. Tina sighed.

"Fuck! I needed that."

She collapsed on the bed, and Robbie collapsed on her back. Both fell asleep.

Twenty minutes later the four of them were back in the living room, each drinking a bottle of water. They had not bothered to put their clothes on, except that Tina had worn her flip flops and Jack his loafers. Jane told them that by now most people would be scantily clothed or naked, and she was right. They had carried their clothes and laid them on a table that was there for that purpose.

Most of the people there were older than Tina and younger than Jack. Tina was seated on one of the couches, chatting with two men. One of them was just about the same age as Tina. Both were naked. Jack, seated next to Tina on the couch, was talking to a blond woman seated on his other side, who had her hand on his balls, fondling them as she twirled a swirl of her hair on her cheek.

"Daddy, Tom and Bill want me to check out the ball room with them. Would you go with us?"

"What about it, Kathy," Jack said to the woman playing with his cock. "Shall we go to the ballroom?"

Kathy laughed.

"I'll go, Jack, but it's really a free-for-all. If you go in you are consenting to have sex with anyone in there of the opposite sex. It's the orgy room."

"Oh, goody, that's what I want," said Tina. "Please, Daddy, just for a little while!"

"OK, baby doll, let's go."

Tom and Bill both broke out in wide grins and stood up, each taking one of Tina's hands. Kathy stood up and pulled Jack up by his hard-on. The five of them walked up the stairs, and down to the room at the end of the hall. As they went through the open door, the smell of sex permeated the air and the sounds assaulted their ears. The room's floor was covered with mattresses except for paths on the carpet. Naked people were everywhere, fucking in different combinations.

Tina noticed an open spot on the mattresses.

"Daddy, I'm going to take Tom and Bill over there," she said, pointing,

She then made a beeline to the open space, with Tom and Bill following her. When she reached it, she put her hands around Tom's neck and jumped up on him, wrapping her legs around his waist. She reached down into his crotch, grabbed his cock, lifted her torso up, aimed the cock at her pussy, and plunged down on it.

"Uhhh, I needed that. Now fuck me hard, Tommy."

Tom started fucking her but stopped when Bill came up behind her. Bill put his hands on her waist, and put his cock up against Tina's anus. He pushed forward, embedding himself in her ass. Then Tom started fucking her again, as did Bill. Tina started bouncing up and down. She had turned into a cock whore.

"Ohmyfuckingod that feels good. Don't stop. Keep fucking me. I need cock, fuck me guys."

Bill and Tom fucked Tina's ass and pussy for a good 20 minutes. Tina let out a steady stream of commentary, and was cumming on their dicks almost the whole time.

"I'm cumming," said Tom, and he tensed up. He shot several spurts of cum into Tina's pussy, then stopped moving. Tina held on tight to Tom, letting him soak his dick in her cum filled pussy and grinding her titties into his chest while Bill continued to pound her asshole. After a couple more minutes, he, too, came, filling Tina's bowels with his cum. Bill withdrew his dick from her ass with a plop. Tom lifted Tina up and put her down.

"Thank you, Tina, you're a great fuck. You wanna go back downstairs with us for a drink?"

Tina looked around and spotted Mike, who had a woman sitting on his dick and another woman sitting on his face.

"No, I wanna hang out here for a while," she said. She looked around and saw Jack and Kathy. She was riding his dick cowgirl and was sucking on another cock. They all looked like they were about to cum. The guy in Kathy's mouth pulled out and sprayed cum all over her face. Then Jack was motionless as Kathy convulsed. Tina sat on the mattress for 5 minutes, while Jack and Kathy slowed down and finished fucking. Then she walked over to them.

"Come with me, Daddy," she said, grabbing his hand. She led him over to where Mike was now sitting on a mattress, with a satisfied grin on his face.

"Hi, Mike, where's Sarah?"

"She's in one of the bedrooms, with a couple of guys, I think. How are you doing, Tina?"

Tina bent down and straddled his lap. She grabbed his slimy, semi-erect cock and jacked it hard again.

"I want you and Daddy to do me."

Mike laughed.

"I think your just like Sarah. Never enough cock. Sure, I'll do you. How do you want it?"

Tina got down on the mattress on all fours and waved her ass at Mike. She slapped her ass. Mike got down behind her, and put his cock in her slick pussy. Jack got in front of her and she took his dick in her mouth. Tina cupped Jack's balls as Mike rammed his 8 incher into Tina's cum filled cooch. He plunged all the way in with one stroke and began humping her, his hips making a slapping noise as they hit Tina's firm ass cheeks. For her part, Tina pushed her hips back on his cock every time Mike humped forward. Mike also pushed his middle finger into her rectum. Since her ass was full of cum, it went in easily. As Mike fucked her pussy and finger fucked her ass, Tina began to moan.

Tina was enjoying the taste of both Kathy and Jack's cum, running her tongue all around Jack's dick as it fucked her mouth. She was also gently squeezing his balls, hefting them, and running a finger on his perineum. Mike's thick cock was at a down angle and rubbing her G spot as it went in and out. Suddenly Tina stiffened and stopped moving, her vagina fully impaled on Mike's big dick. She lifted her mouth off Jack's cock. Jack reached over and tweaked her nipples.

"MMMMMahhhh! I'm cumming. Daddy, I'm cumming on Mike's big cock! Shit, shit, shit! Don't stop, Mike, fuck my slutty pussy! Cum in me! Make me all sloppy!"

"Very funny, slut! You're already way sloppy!"

And Mike thought to himself "There's no fucking way I'm stopping, her pussy is so tight and so wet, even though it's full of sperm. No way I'm not dumping another load in this pussy, for sure"

"Yes, ma'am, I'll be happy to cum in this pussy. But first I'm gonna make you cum again. Can I fuck your ass?"

Tina, her O over, pulled away from Mike's big cock.

"No, I want you to pound my pussy while Daddy fucks my ass. Lay down on your back, Daddy, and spread your legs."

Jack lay on his back and spread his legs. Tina turned over and crawled over his torso, with her back to his face. She squatted over his pelvis, reached into her cum filled pussy, and lubed the outside of her asshole with cum. She knew her rectum was still full of cum. She reached under her, grabbed Jack's dick and rubbed the head on and around her ass hole crinkle. Then she held it at her opening and sat on it, forcing Jack's dick into her rectum.

"Ahhhh, so good. I can't believe I had never done anal."

When her ass cheeks hit Jack's hips, she laid back, resting on Jack's chest. She turned her head and Jack kissed her deeply. He also instinctively covered her tits with his hands and began kneading them.

Tina spread her legs wide and pointed her feet at the ceiling.

"Come on, Mike. Bring that pussy wrecker over here and fuck me with it."

Mike immediately got between her legs and thwacked his cock on her clit, then rubbed its wide head all over it.

"That feels really good, but I want It in me. Make me cum again."

With Tina's urging, Mike put his dick in her pussy and began fucking her again. Jack started thrusting up into her asshole. They quickly got into a rhythm, Mike thrusting down as Jack pulled back, and Jack thrusting up as Mike withdrew. Jack continued to play with one of Tina's titties with his right hand, kneading it and tweaking and pinching her nipple. With his left hand he reached around her hip and rubbed on her clitty while Mike fucked her pussy.

Tina wanted to be fucked hard. She wanted both of her holes filled with cock. Every time Mike pushed down she thrust up, hard, embedding his cock as deep as she could get it, hitting her cervix. Then she would throw her hips down at Jack's hips, feeling his whole seven inches in her rectum. She would rotate her hips on both the upstroke and the downstroke, trying to milk the cum out of their dicks. And with Jack fingering her clitty, she was in sensory overload. They kept at it for 15 minutes. She started to cum. Her hips bucked uncontrollably and her stomach muscles spasmed again.

Arpea
Arpea
110 Followers