Jack Frost Works at the Mall?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I cum inside you, Gale?" he panted.

"Yes, please," I begged.

He grunted a second later and filled me with a hot burst of cum. I groaned as it dripped out of me and down my thighs. Jack squeezed my hips and pushed deep inside me as his cock jumped a few more times. I loved feeling his pleasure.

"Oh my God, I think we stained the couch," he chuckled, making me laugh too.

"Don't worry. Dana has a fancy wet-vac that can remove the evidence."

"Oh, good. In that case, we should make a bigger mess."

"May as well. We're stuck here for another five hours."

"Thanks for making my dream come true, Gale," he sighed and hugged me tightly.

"Thank you for sharing it with me. Can I lay on top of you for a bit?"

"Sure."

We shuffled around until Jack was flat on his back. I climbed over him and guided his cock back inside me before I settled down on his chest. He moaned in delight and wrapped his arms around me again. I gazed into his big gray eyes for a moment, feeling warm and appreciated.

"I've never enjoyed work like this before," I smiled.

"Me either. You're pretty awesome for an elf named Twinkles."

"Jack Frost has no room to talk smack about my name."

"I guess you're right. No one ever forgets my name, especially around the holidays," he sighed.

"I like your name. Can you make it snow?"

"I wish I could. I was researching ways to seed clouds before my sabbatical."

"You're in college?"

"I was. I took a year off after Becky's accident to be with my family. I'm going back after the holidays. I'll probably transfer into a data research field. It pays better."

"Aw, Jack Frost doesn't want to make it snow after all."

"I didn't say that. What does Twinkles the Elf want to do?"

"I want to make drugs," I grinned.

Jack raised a confused eyebrow at me. I burst out laughing at his expression.

"I want to go to school to be a pharmacist," I corrected, "but my grades aren't super great at the moment. I'm giving myself one more semester to pull my grades up before I leave town for a bigger university."

"You can do it, Gale. I believe in you."

"And I believe you can make it snow."

He rolled his eyes at me and sighed.

"I'd rather make you cum," he whispered.

Jack ran his fingers into my hair and pulled me down for a kiss. I groaned as he thrust inside me again, making my inner muscles grab at his meat. I worked my tongue into his mouth as I got up on my knees to ride his cock. He groaned and thrust against my bouncing, hitting deep inside my belly. I gasped when he grabbed my ass and doubled his pace.

"Oh fuck yes," I panted.

He released my ass and grabbed my tits since they were bouncing in his face.

"Harder, Jack, I'm about to cum."

"Me too," he breathed.

"Oh God," I gasped as my body tensed with orgasm.

Jack grunted and pounded me through it, then a hot burst of cum erupted between my twitching inner muscles. I chewed my bottom lip as I enjoyed the slippery mess dripping out of me around his cock. He was tense as he continued to thrust inside me. His orgasm messed up his rhythm. I smiled at the pleasure on his face as he shook under me. We both relaxed a second later. I loved feeling his heart pounding against mine. Jack yawned and kissed my cheek as he squeezed me against his chest.

"This has been awesome, Gale, but I think I need another nap."

"No argument there," I yawned.

We cleaned up a little before we made ourselves comfortable on the couch. I'm not sure how long we slept. We woke a few hours later to a pitch-black closet.

"Uh oh, did someone turn off the lights?" Jack whispered as we sat up on the couch.

"It's too quiet. Something isn't right."

I fumbled in the dark until I found my phone on the floor. It was almost dead by that point. I had two missed messages and no network access.

"It's eight a.m., and no one has come in here looking for us. What the hell is going on?" I grumbled.

My first text was from Frank, the mall manager. He said to stay safe and warm and take any supplies that we needed. He even gave me the code to George's personal locker so we could find the keys to the entire mall. My second message was from Dana. She said the whole city was iced over, and we would likely be stuck at the mall for a few days.

"Oh shit! An ice storm shut down the city overnight. We are seriously stuck here."

"Damn... what do we do?"

"I guess we make ourselves at home until the power comes back on. Frank gave me the code to George's locker. His keys can get us into any store."

"What about the alarm? Isn't it on a battery backup?"

"It shuts off automatically at six in the morning. That's when early workers and security unlock the mall."

"Oh. In that case, let's find some supplies and set up camp. It's getting cold in here."

We used my phone's flashlight to safely exit the closet. The skylights revealed a cloudy, gray morning. We hurried to the main entrance and gazed in wonder at the icy parking lot. It was beautiful and scary. Power lines and tree branches had fallen under the weight of the ice. The lack of cars gave the shiny landscape an apocalyptic feel.

"This is awesome," Jack grinned.

"It kinda is."

We smiled at each other like kids in a candy store, then we ran to the main locker room to find George's keys. We let ourselves into an upper-end clothing store and found some coats to complement our costumes. The food court was our next destination. I had worked at the food court a few years back, so I knew how to prepare some excellent breakfast pizza in the gas-powered oven. Once our bellies were full, we explored a sporting goods store to collect some camping supplies. We pitched a big tent inside Santa's house and furnished it with an air mattress, pillows, and a stack of thermal blankets. A portable battery pack from the supply closet provided us with enough electricity to charge our phones. The network was still down, but at least we would know when it came back up. It was getting colder in the large building around seven p.m., so we climbed into our tent, stripped naked, and snuggled on the air mattress. We were comfortably sandwiched in the middle of six fleecy thermal blankets.

"I like it when disasters turn into exciting vacations," Jack whispered as we spooned.

His erection poked me in the rump as soon as we climbed under the blankets.

"This is turning into the best vacation I ever had," I chuckled as I shuffled against him, using my butt to massage his cock.

"Mmm, you are ridiculously soft," he whispered.

He reached down and guided his tip against my opening. I moaned as he massaged my swollen lips, teasing them apart and drawing my moisture out. I gasped when he penetrated me again. I was a little sore from our playtime in the closet, and it made everything more intense. He squeezed my tits as he began to thrust inside me. I groaned and squirmed against him, inviting his cock deeper. He had my legs twitching in less than a minute. I pulled his hand down and pressed his fingers against my clit. He swirled it as he pounded me, quickly pushing me to orgasm. I groaned and whimpered as he fucked me through it. He gasped a second later and filled me with warm cum. I shuddered with tingles as it dripped out of me. Then I realized I had forgotten the cleaning supplies.

"Damn, I left the paper towels in the kitchen."

"I got 'em," Jack chuckled.

He reached over our heads and retrieved a new roll of paper towels for the after-sex cleanup.

"Thank goodness. I hope we don't have to pay for all the stuff we're using. These blankets are expensive."

"Don't worry about it, Gale. We're in the middle of a winter disaster. Frank's property insurance will take care of any monetary losses."

"You're really smart for a mischievous winter spirit," I yawned.

"And you're really sexy for a poorly named elf."

We tidied ourselves up before snuggling close under the toasty blankets.

"How long do you think we'll be stuck here?" I whispered.

"Two more days, maybe. Winter storms in this area usually don't last longer than that. Personally, I hope it lasts for a week," he whispered and squeezed me tight.

"I knew it. You caused this storm. Didn't you, Jack Frost?"

"You caught me. Don't tell anyone my secret."

"I won't, but you have to be my boyfriend and fulfill my sexual whims for at least a year. That's how you buy my silence."

"Deal."

We drifted off to sleep after that conversation. A chime from my phone woke me at seven a.m. It was my weekly reminder to call my mom. The network was still down, so the call would have to wait. I reached behind me to touch Jack, but he was gone.

"He must be in the bathroom," I mumbled as I began pulling on my clothes.

I needed to visit the toilet too. It was getting downright chilly in the spacious corridors of the mall without any heat. I didn't find Jack in the restroom or the break room. I assumed he went to the food court to find breakfast, so I headed in that direction. A cold draft tugged at my hair as I turned a corner and entered the main corridor of the mall. I gasped when snowflakes suddenly blew past my face. I looked toward the front entrance to see the glass doors were wide open. Jack was standing just outside in the middle of a brilliant snowstorm. I hurried forward to see what madness had encouraged him to go outside. I stopped just inside the door when I realized he had changed his clothes. He was wearing a black tuxedo covered in a thin layer of ice crystals. They formed beautiful geometric patterns around his arms, legs, and collar. He was staring up at the sky as snow swirled through his hair.

"Jack! What are you doing?"

He slowly turned and smiled when our eyes met.

"Waiting for you," he called and held his hand out to me.

I stepped through the doors and slowly approached Jack. The storm began to calm at that point. The wind ceased as the snow turned into a steady white shower. The air was crisp and utterly silent. The parking lot looked like a white meadow under the thick blanket of snow. The whole scene was wonderfully strange and surreal. Jack looked handsome in the icy tuxedo. His gray eyes shined as they reflected the snow around us. I took his warm hand in mine and gasped to see my clothes had changed too. I was wearing a long white dress trimmed in silver lace.

"Jack, what's happening? Am I dreaming?"

"Maybe," he shrugged. "Do you like what I did? I made it snow for you."

"I love it. It's beautiful."

"I'm glad. I want to give you something to remember me by. Hold out your left hand."

I did as he asked, and he promptly placed a perfectly round snowball against my palm.

"Wow, thanks. What do I do with it?"

"Crush it."

I squeezed the delicate sphere, and it burst into flakes and rejoined the rest of the snow. A sparkling ring of ice was hidden inside it. I gave Jack a funny look as he took the ring from my hand and slid it on my finger.

"What are you doing, Jack Frost? Are we getting married in a snowstorm?"

"This is your dream, Gale. Only you know what's happening."

He leaned in and kissed me. His breath smelled like peppermint and cinnamon. As he drew away, a snowflake landed on my nose. It tickled me something fierce. As I reached up to scratch it, my hand got caught in a fleece blanket. That's when I jumped and opened my eyes. I wasn't standing in a snowstorm anymore. I had been dreaming in the tent. I rolled over to discover Jack was missing again.

"Oh no, he better not be outside," I grumbled as I pulled on my clothes.

I stumbled out of the tent to discover Jack sitting next to the little propane burner we took from the sporting goods store. He was pouring cocoa powder and marshmallows into a pot of steaming milk.

"Good morning, Gale. I'm glad you're awake. Hot chocolate?" he asked and offered me a mug.

"Oh, thank God, I would love some."

"Are you alright? You look a bit rattled," he noted as I sat down and snuggled against his side.

"I'm good. I just had a weird dream. Waking up alone startled me."

"Sorry. I wanted to surprise you with a warm drink. I have some coffee too. What was your dream about?"

"Uh... you made it snow," I chuckled.

My cheeks were burning as I remembered the embarrassing details of my icy fantasy.

"May I ask why you're blushing?" he grinned.

"No," I mumbled into my cup.

"Fine," he sighed and stirred more milk and marshmallows into the small pot.

Suddenly, the lights blinked as HVAC machinery rumbled and sputtered across the building. It lasted for a few seconds, then everything fell silent again.

"That's a good sign. At least we know people can get out and work on the lines," I said as I picked up my phone to check the network. It was still down.

"Don't get your hopes up. Everything freezes again once the sun goes down."

"True. We should enjoy ourselves today in case the power comes back tomorrow."

"Excellent idea."

After breakfast, we explored all the department stores and did some Christmas shopping by finding stuff we planned to buy when the power came back. Jack picked out a fancy coffee machine for his mom and dad and a stack of books for his brother Trevor. I found a beautiful winter coat for my mom since she seriously needed a new one.

Later that evening, we enjoyed a supper of sandwiches and chicken soup from the deli. Then we grabbed some flashlights and played a creepy game of hide-and-seek in the largest department store. Sneaking through the massive clothing isles in the dark was scarier than I thought it would be. Jack waited in the dark for thirty minutes so he could jump out and scare me half to death. I screamed loud enough to hurt both of our ears. We laughed about it as we prepared for bed that night. We needed to clean up and be in the tent by eleven to avoid setting off the alarm. Its backup battery could last for months. We didn't want to listen to the siren while we were trapped inside the building.

We climbed into the tent as the siren chirped, announcing it was armed for the next seven hours. I turned on a little battery-operated lamp so we could watch each other strip. I attempted to do a sexy striptease for Jack, but I kept hitting my head on the top of the tent. Then I tripped on a blanket and almost knocked the tent over. Jack was laughing as he pulled me down onto the air mattress and climbed on top of me.

"There. Now I can keep you and the tent safe," he chuckled.

"Good luck with that. I plan to have wild sex with you in the next ten minutes. I can't promise the tent will survive it."

"Damn. That's an arousing challenge. Where's a bed frame and some rope when you need it?"

"The mattress store. It's too late to get a bed frame, but I do have some rope," I grinned.

"Nice. Would you like to take turns tying each other up in a vulnerable position?"

"I would love to. First one to touch the rope gets to dominate the other person."

"Okay. Where's the rope?"

"In that bag in the corner to my right."

Jack winked before he dived off me to get to the rope first. I laughed in triumph as I dived in the opposite direction. I had actually hidden it in the left corner. Jack instantly knew he had been tricked and scrambled after me. He shoved me down on the mattress and climbed over me to grab the rope out of the corner. I was laughing too hard to fight back.

"Ha! It's mine, you tricky little elf. You're getting spanked for that deception."

I was laughing and squirming as he wrestled my hands behind my back. He quickly wrapped my arms together with the cotton rope like he had done it a thousand times before.

"Damn, Jack. You must have had a kinky ex. That's comfortable and tight."

"I don't kiss and tell or hogtie and tell," he chuckled.

I gasped when he hiked my ass into the air and spanked my cheeks a few times, making me moan and whimper. It felt extra good when he slapped my pussy lips. Then he spread them apart and plunged his tongue inside me.

"Oh fuck yes," I groaned as he licked up my arousal.

"Mmm, sweet and creamy. Do all of Santa's elves taste like frosting?"

"Maybe. I've never ate one out before. I'll have to try it sometime."

"Can I watch?"

"Sure."

"I enjoy your smutty mind, Gale," he said before he flicked his tongue against my clit, making my hips buck a little.

"Oh fuck, that's sharp," I groaned and squirmed against my bonds.

He attacked my clit with his tongue at that point, flicking it mercilessly. I cried out and quickly wriggled away from him.

"Nope, you're not getting away that easy," Jack declared as he grabbed my hips and hauled me back to the center of the mattress.

He laid down on me and shoved his hard meat inside me. I gasped from the delicious intrusion. My eyes rolled back as he fucked me like a wild man.

"Holy fuck, rub my clit," I whimpered.

He quickly shoved his hand under me and found my little bulb. My hips jerked as he massaged it and pounded his tip against my bladder. I cringed with an orgasm a second later. I gasped and shook as my inner muscles clutched at his meat.

"You are so fucking hot, Gale," he groaned and pushed deep inside me.

I felt his cock jerk with orgasm as a burst of semen flooded my twitching cunt. He was trembling as he fucked me deep a few more times, enjoying the pleasure as it tickled through his cock. I smiled as hot streams dripped out of me around his shaft.

"Wow, that was intense. Bed frames are overrated," I breathed as I relaxed under him.

"I agree. Camping outdoors is overrated, too," he yawned.

"Hey, no yawning this early," I grumbled through my own yawn, making him chuckle.

"Sorry, Gale. My sleeping schedule is thoroughly screwed. It's wrecking my energy."

"Not to mention the constant cold. We can nap before we screw again. Untie me before you fall asleep. My hands are getting tingly."

Jack freed me from my bonds so we could cuddle under the blankets. It was getting extra cold in the mall at night. Our body heat helped the tent stay tolerable, but we needed to find an extra source of heat if we had to stay there another night. We fell asleep in a matter of minutes. A familiar voice woke me the next morning.

"Gale, Jack, are you two in there?" Dana called as she tapped on the outside of our tent.

I gasped and sat up in alarm, startling Jack awake too. I could tell by the extra light on the tent that the power was back on.

"What time is it?" Jack whispered as he fumbled for his phone.

I grabbed mine to see it was seven o'clock. I had twenty-eight missed messages. I had brilliantly forgotten to take my phone off silent.

"Shit. Dana's here. Let me peek out and say hi. Get your pants on," I whispered.

Wrapping myself in a blanket, I crawled over to the zipper and peeled it down enough to stick my head out. I cringed to see Dana, George, Frank, Karl, and a few other coworkers standing around the North Pole Village.

"Gale, thank God. Is Jack in there with you? Are you two okay?"

"He's here. We're both fine."

"Good. Everyone was worried about you two. Frank is hoping to open the mall at noon if enough people can make it to work. Extra ice trucks arrived last night to help clear the roads. Are you... naked?" she whispered as she stepped closer to the tent.

"Shh... yes. I'll tell you about it later. Jack and I need baths and a good meal before we do anything else."

"I see. I need to warn you. A Channel 8 news crew is here. They want to know what happened to you two. You've been all over the local news this morning. Everyone wants to know if Jack Frost and Twinkles the Elf survived being stranded at the mall during the storm of the century," she chuckled.

"Crap, I haven't combed my hair in two days," I groaned. "We're going to dress and try to sneak out the back. Any suggestions for an escape route?"

"Uh, sneak over to Santa's chair and climb out the window behind it. There's no one standing on that side. Then head for the break room. I'll try to distract folks while you sneak away."