Jack Frost Works at the Mall?

Story Info
Gale enjoys holiday romance with her new coworker.
11.2k words
4.83
15k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chloehunt
chloehunt
844 Followers

**This is my submission for the Literotica 2021 Winter Holidays Story Contest. It's a little sappy, fast-paced, romantic, lighthearted, and a throwback to when malls were more popular. If you enjoy it, please take a second to vote and maybe leave a comment.**

---

It was that time of the year again. I would don a ridiculous outfit to serve at the side of the jolly fat man while he greeted his adoring minions. Frank, the mall manager, always picked me to be Twinkles the Elf in Santa's North Pole Village because I'm short. He claimed he picked me because I'm friendly, but I knew that wasn't true. I always agreed to do it because it paid well.

"Gale, are you seriously playing an elf again? You said it was humiliating last year," Dana chuckled.

Dana, my coworker, was applying fresh lipstick when I stepped out of the bathroom stall, looking ready to hop on Santa's sleigh.

"Humiliation pays the rent and allows me to buy a gift for my mom. So, yeah. Shiny red and green dress, candy cane stockings, and noisy red bells are part of my uniform for the next month."

"At least you look hot in that outfit," Dana grinned.

I pulled my pointy hat on and tossed my dark hair behind my shoulders as I gazed at my reflection in the restroom mirror. The dress did look sexy on me. It displayed a little cleavage and showed off my tiny midsection, but it was honestly a waste.

"Yeah, I get to look my best for all of Santa's adoring little fans."

"Don't fret. The new hire is playing an elf too. He's cute."

Dana pulled the December work schedule out of her pocket and handed it to me. Karl from hardware was playing Santa again, while me and Jack Frost would be his workshop elves.

"Jack Frost? That's seriously the new guy's name? Does he have white hair and snowflakes on his cheeks?" I laughed in disbelief.

"No. He has pretty gray eyes and messy black hair. He's a bit lanky but a good catch for your single self," Dana shrugged.

"I am not looking for a work romance of any kind. One more semester, and I'll be done with this mall for good."

Dana walked with me to Santa's house since her department was across from it. We stopped to admire the beautiful North Pole Village while the mall was quiet. A sparkling twenty-foot Christmas tree towered over the open-roofed house where Santa would sit in his big red chair by the fireplace. Large gift boxes wrapped in red, blue, green, purple, and gold foil were stacked around the village on a thick layer of cottony snow. Karl was already dressed in his Santa costume and napping in the big red chair. He really looked like Saint Nick at that point.

"Holy cow, the decorating crew went all out. I want to live here," Dana chuckled.

"No kidding. This is magical," I agreed.

"Thanks! Karl and I worked on it all morning," announced a male voice from behind us.

We spun around and met the proud smile of a young man in a dapper blue frosted suit. Shiny silver embroidery created icy snowflakes up his sleeves, around his collar, down the front of his jacket, and all over his blue satin waistcoat. He had big gray eyes, wavy black hair, and polished black shoes. His appearance was fitting in the middle of the wintry village. I stared at him with my brow creased for a moment. Work suddenly felt a little too whimsical for my normal negative attitude.

"Jack, hey. I was just telling Gale about you," Dana grinned as she nudged me with her elbow, prompting me to lose the shocked expression.

"Ah, Twinkles the Elf, it's wonderful to meet you. Great outfit," Jack smiled and offered me his hand.

"Thanks, it's nice to meet you too. Your suit is kinda awesome."

"Thanks. I picked it out myself. It looked better than the shiny green pajamas they wanted me to wear. Well, I have more decorating to do before the doors open. I'll see you in a bit."

I watched as he retrieved a large box of shiny gold ornaments and marched over to the nearest tree.

"I bet he's gay," I whispered against Dana's ear, making her chuckle.

"Maybe, he seems fun to work with, at least. I have to get to the stockroom. Go help him," Dana ordered and nudged me in Jack's direction.

I sighed and gave Dana the stink-eye before she disappeared into the adjacent store. Jack smiled when I stepped over and pulled two gold balls out of the ornament box, and placed them on the tree.

"I'm not gay if you were wondering," he noted.

My mouth dropped open as I looked at him in surprise.

"You heard me?" I squeaked.

"I did. You're not used to the mall being this quiet, are you?"

"I'm sorry, Jack. I was just being silly. Dana and I joke about everything."

"Gale, it's okay. I'm not offended. Trevor, my very gay brother, wouldn't be either. He kinda helped me pick out the suit, but I really did make the final decision."

"Oh, you both have good taste, but why not wear the outfit provided by the mall?"

"Like I said, I don't look as cute as you in shiny green satin. I mean... uh, that came out wrong. I wouldn't look as elegant as you," Jack corrected with a blush spreading across his cheeks.

Our conversation continued in a pleasantly awkward manner until ten o'clock rolled around. We had finished decorating all the Christmas trees and woke Karl up from his nap in time to greet the first customers. I watched in amazement as Jack dived into his character. He smiled big for every child that came through Santa's door. He introduced himself as Jack Frost and gave every kid a handful of paper confetti to use as snow. We would help the children into Karl's lap, I mean, Santa's lap, so they could tell him their Christmas wishes and pose for a photograph. Then Jack would wave the kids forward to help him make it snow. The children would laugh and dance as they tossed confetti into the air. Jack kept extra in his pockets to add to the storm. The photographers took more pictures during the chaos. The crowd was getting thicker as people came closer to see what all the laughter was about. Jack Frost was stealing the show from Santa Claus. Karl didn't mind. We exchanged smiles as the children begged to stay and play with Jack Frost in Santa's house. I had never enjoyed work that much before. The day flew by, and I was actually disappointed when it ended.

Jack was splayed out on the carpet in front of the fireplace as the last customer left the village. He was resting after non-stop fun with the kids. I sat down on the rug close to his head and smiled at him.

"I'm not used to jumping around that much. I don't know how she did it," Jack yawned and rubbed his face.

"Who did what?" I asked.

"My sister Becky. I'm doing this for her. She would do something like this every year at the Rose Town Mall. She did it for fun, not money. She begged me to do it with her last year, and I agreed, but some bad shit happened, and we didn't get to be Jack and Becky Frost. The snow confetti was her idea," he sighed and closed his eyes.

My heart sank when I saw a tear at the corner of his eye. He quickly wiped it away.

"What happened? Why didn't you get to work together?"

"A drunk driver happened."

"Oh... I'm sorry."

"Yeah, me too. I gotta get this mess off the carpet," he sighed and pushed himself up.

"I'll help. There are some vacuums in the storage closet that work miracles on stuff like this."

We said goodnight to Karl before we went in search of cleaning supplies. The back closet was a packed maze of holiday decorations. The crew that put away the Halloween stuff had buried the little carpet vacuums deep in a corner behind the Easter Bunny's gigantic pink couch.

"Why on earth did they stick them way back here?" I grumbled.

I was gracelessly crawling over the back of the pink couch to retrieve them as Jack chuckled at me. I'm sure he got a lovely view of my candy cane stockings and red panties as I almost fell into the back corner.

"Wow, this couch is cool," Jack announced as he plopped down on it.

"Yep, you look like the king of winter now," I smiled and handed him one of the vacuums.

"And this must be my royal snow scepter," he said proudly as he rolled the vacuum back and forth on the floor. "Great, a friction vacuum. Is there anything more powerful we can use?" he asked as I handed him the second one.

"Not in this closet. Dana's department might have a better one we can borrow."

I hoisted myself over the back of the couch again and stumbled right into Jack's lap. It would have been romantic had my elbow not hit him in the balls. He gasped and crumpled over in pain as I quickly climbed off of him.

"Oh my God! I am so sorry!"

He whimpered and nodded as he fell over on his side, clutching his crotch and making me feel extra terrible.

"Karma is a bitch," he groaned and buried his face against the pink cushion.

"Karma? What are you talking about?"

"I looked up your dress when you were climbing," he confessed.

"Oh, I don't care. Modesty isn't one of my strong points. Besides, I was joking about your sexuality two seconds after I met you."

"True. I guess we're both on Santa's naughty list this year," he sighed and rubbed his face.

I was glad he could breathe again.

"I feel like shit for hurting you. Is there anything I can do to make up for it?"

He looked at me with an eyebrow raised for a moment. I watched his eyes drift down to my legs and back to my face.

"Can I see your stockings again?" he asked.

I could tell by his expression he was expecting me to refuse. But, little did he know, he earned my admiration that day. I had fun working with him, and I wanted him to know that I could be fun too.

"Jack Frost is a pervert," I sighed, shaking my head.

"Yeah, sorry I asked," he blushed.

"I'm joking, Jack. You earned this," I chuckled and hiked up my dress, revealing my thigh-length candy cane stockings and shiny red panties.

His mouth dropped open, and his eyes widened at my festive display.

"Wow... I feel so much better now. Thank you," he smiled.

"You're welcome," I nodded and shoved my dress back down.

He took a deep breath and pushed himself up. I sat down next to him and patted him on the back.

"Jack, what you did today was kind of amazing. I've never seen that many happy kids before. You made work fun for a change. I wanted you to know that."

"Thanks, Gale. That means a lot to me. I wish Becky could have been here too."

He took a deep breath and looked up at the ceiling to avoid my gaze.

"Did you have fun today, Jack?"

"I did. I had been dreading this for months. I talked myself out of it at least a hundred times, but Trevor kept reminding me of my promise. I'm super glad I didn't chicken out. I had a blast. I'm looking forward to doing it again tomorrow. You're great company too, by the way. Seeing you smile eased my anxiety a lot," he confessed as he looked at me with a blush on his cheeks.

"Did seeing my underwear help too?" I grinned.

"Definitely," he nodded.

"That's good. Let's get Santa's house cleaned up before we're locked in the mall for the night."

"That might actually be fun," Jack shrugged as he hopped up and retrieved one of the vacuums.

"On TV, maybe."

We cleaned up the snow confetti, changed our clothes, and made it to the basement parking lot before George, the night security guard, locked us in. Jack and I walked to a twenty-four-hour sandwich shop and ate supper together before taking separate bus lines home.

My second day of work with Jack Frost was just as fun as the first. We used a lot more snow confetti since Karl and I started keeping some in our pockets too. I never imagined I would be jumping around like a toddler with a bunch of toddlers in a confetti snowstorm in front of a crowd of strangers. The mall manager visited us during our lunch break to praise our hard work. We were causing quite a stir with the locals, and news of our antics was spreading fast. By the third day, the mall was packed with families hoping to catch a glimpse of Jack Frost, Twinkles the Elf, and Santa Claus dancing in a snowstorm.

We were exhausted by the end of each day. Karl needed a before-work nap and an after-work nap in his big red chair to keep up with us. Management brought in some extra custodians to clean and resupply the confetti on the fourth evening, allowing Jack and me a chance to slip away and rest in the storage closet before heading home.

"My feet are killing me," I groaned as I kicked off my boots and plopped down on the Easter Bunny's couch.

"Mine too. I didn't realize this job would be a workout," Jack sighed as he pulled off his shoes and reclined on the couch with his head in my lap.

I raised an eyebrow at him as he smiled up at me. We had little time to chat while working, but our friendship was definitely growing.

"Sorry, I'll move if you want me to," he offered.

"You can stay. Just don't try anything funny down there," I warned as I ran my fingers through his shiny black hair.

"Mmm, that's nice," he moaned and closed his eyes.

"This is really nice," I agreed and laid my head back on the plush cushion.

Exhaustion had caught up with us after four days of partying in the North Pole Village. We were both dead to the world in less than a minute. Movement in my lap startled me awake sometime later. I looked down to see Jack had rolled on his side and snuggled his forehead against my stomach. I blinked at his cute face in confusion for a moment. He was drooling on my dress. I gasped when I realized what had happened.

"Shit! Jack, wake up. We fell asleep."

I shook his shoulder, causing him to jump, roll back, and fall right off the couch.

"Owe!" he gasped as he hit the floor. "What the hell?" he grumbled as he sat up and looked at me in confusion.

"We fell asleep! I'm pretty sure we're locked in the mall now," I said and dug my phone out of my pocket. "Fuck, it's one in the morning!"

"Shit," Jack yawned and rubbed his eyes. "What do we do? Can we call someone to let us out?"

"Uh... I can try."

I called every work number I had and left a few messages. No one answered or messaged me back.

"God, I think we're stuck here until morning," I groaned.

"Seriously? What will happen if we wander around the mall to find George?"

"We'll set off the alarm and be greeted by the police. George doesn't stay in the mall all night. He locks up and leaves after everyone else leaves."

"This freaking sucks. I'm starving, and I have to pee," Jack whimpered.

"Don't be such a baby. I have some snacks in my locker. The storage room has two exits. We can safely get to the break room and a toilet from here... I think."

We made our way to the opposite end of the storage closet and found the exit to the break room. We didn't hear any alarms as we took turns relieving ourselves. We collected some chips, sodas, and candy bars before returning to the Easter Bunny's couch for a very late supper.

"You drooled on my dress earlier," I mumbled with my mouth full of chocolate-covered peanuts.

Jack was pacing in front of the couch with his hand in a tortilla chip bag.

"Sorry. It was totally your fault," he grinned.

"How was it my fault?" I demanded.

"I was having a very pleasant dream about you before I fell off the couch."

"Oh, really? What was I doing?"

He smiled big as he stopped pacing and stared at me for a moment.

"I'd rather not say."

An adorable blush was quickly turning his cheeks and neck red.

"I was doing something that good, huh? Now I'm really curious. Tell me, Jack. I won't get mad."

"Okay... you were looking for the vacuums again."

"That's it?"

"Well... the way you were bent over the couch looking for them was really hot."

"Oh, I see. Was I doing something like this?"

I set my food aside and stood on my knees with my backside pointing at Jack. I wiggled my butt as I leaned over the back of the couch, pretending to search for the vacuums again. I'm sure he could see up my dress.

"That's pretty close," he chuckled.

I looked over my shoulder and winked as I laid my head down on the cushion. He smiled and chewed his lip as he admired me. The blush on his face, combined with his pretty gray eyes and shiny black hair, made me warm all over.

"Jack, am I making you uncomfortable?"

"Not in a bad way."

"Good, what else happened in your dream?" I pressed as I swayed my hips back and forth.

"I uh... joined you on the couch."

"Really? What did we do?"

He smiled and let out an embarrassed sigh.

"Gale, would you like for me to demonstrate what happened?"

"I would love that," I grinned.

Jack laughed and shook his head at me.

"Okay then," he sighed and set his chips on a shelf to the right so he could remove his frosted jacket.

He tossed it next to the chips and stepped up behind me. My heart thumped a little faster as he knelt on the couch, straddling my legs. He leaned over me and gently brushed my hair over my right shoulder. Then his warm lips pressed against my neck below my ear, sending tingles and moisture gathering between my legs.

"God, you smell good," he whispered as he slid his arms around me and pulled me against him.

He gently squeezed my breasts through my clothes as he kissed my neck. His warmth and touch were making me ridiculously horny. My inner muscles twitched with want as his right hand glided down my stomach and over my hip. He squeezed the soft flesh as he pulled my hip back, causing my bottom to bounce against his pelvis. My insides ached with want when I felt his hard bulge pressing against my rump through his pants. I chewed my lip as I rocked against him, feeling him more. A second later, he pulled up my dress and worked his right hand into the front of my underwear. I gasped when he found my clit and swirled it. I dug my nails into the couch cushion as he made me twitch and tremble. I could feel my arousal beginning to drip out of me as he massaged my sensitive bulb.

"That's wonderful, Jack," I moaned.

"I'm glad you like it."

His other hand was busy unbuttoning the red bells on the front of my dress. I groaned when he finally got his hand into my bra and squeezed my left tit.

"You're amazingly soft, Gale. Do you want me inside you?" he whispered against my ear.

"Yes, please."

"It feels like you do," he whispered as he slid his fingers over my pussy lips, smearing slippery arousal everywhere.

He drew away and pulled my red panties off my hips and down to my knees. My body was tingling as I listened to him unzip his pants. I tensed when I felt his warm, swollen tip press into my exposed cunt. I hadn't had sex in a while, thanks to school, work, and a lousy personality. I was suddenly feeling a rush of hot anticipation, almost like my first time. He grasped my hips and slowly sank into me. I groaned and trembled as I took him in. Jack was meaty for such a skinny dude. I loved how he opened me up deep inside, letting me feel his girth and length. I could also feel his pulse throbbing through his cock.

"Did we do this in your dream?" I asked as I leaned against him.

"We did a lot more than this," he groaned as he squeezed my tits and thrust into me, making me gasp.

Arousal dripped out of me and down my thighs as he fucked me slowly. He reached down and swirled my clit as he pulled me tighter against him.

"You're really tense and tight. I'm not hurting you, am I?"

"No. You can if you want to, though."

"You like it rough?" he asked and thrust harder inside me.

"God, yes. Fuck me as hard as you like."

"Tell me if it's too much," he said and bent me over the back of the couch, giving him better access.

He held my hips and slammed into me like a jackhammer. Jack's cock was long, and his tip was pounding against my bladder and uterus, unlike anything I had experienced before. I cried out and clutched at the cushion as he worked me through an incredible orgasm. My stomach muscles tightened, and my toes curled in my shoes as I whimpered and gasped for a minute straight.

chloehunt
chloehunt
844 Followers