Jack Frost Works at the Mall?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Christmas parade was a complete success, and I had agreed to marry Jack Frost. I can't say we lived happily ever after. Life is never that perfect, but we met every challenge head-on and worked together to make each other's lives more enjoyable.

Jack finished school with a masters in data analytics and got a job with NOAA. His area of expertise was understanding atmospheric conditions for precipitation. In other words, he knew how to make it snow. I powered through my spring semester and got accepted into a pharmacy program at a school close to Jack's research lab. Despite our busy lives, we made time to visit Karl at the mall in our old hometown during the holidays. Jack Frost and Twinkles the Elf were still celebrities in the North Pole Village. Frank hired excellent look-a-likes to replace us the following year. The actors cheerfully carried on Jack's snowstorm tradition, but Jack kept his white and gold confetti cannon. He even let me use it at our wedding. I kept the rope from our camping adventure to use on our honeymoon.

The end.

Happy holidays from Jack Frost and Twinkles the Elf!