Jack Frost Works at the Mall?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," I whispered and zipped up the tent.

Jack and I dressed in our wrinkled costumes and quietly crept out the back zipper of the tent. We scurried behind Santa's red chair and examined the fake window.

"Shit. It's not fake!" I grumbled in disbelief.

"Don't panic. You be the lookout while I open it. Is anyone looking?" Jack whispered.

I peeked around the side of the chair at the crowd on Santa's front lawn. Karl had everyone distracted with a snowstorm story from his younger days.

"Go for it. Karl has them enthralled at the moment."

Jack hopped up and unlocked the window before he squatted behind the chair again. Then he used all his strength in an attempt to push it open.

"It won't budge," he grumbled with his face turning red.

"Move over. We'll push it together."

We braced our palms against the lower frame and shoved with all our might. I sighed in relief when I felt it give way. Then I gasped in horror as the entire wall began to tip over.

"Fuck!" Jack yelled when he realized there was nothing we could do to stop it.

We watched helplessly as the back wall of Santa's house fell into the twenty-foot Christmas tree standing behind it. A terrible jingling and clattering of tin ornaments followed as the tree crashed to the mall floor along with the wall. Jack and I stood and watched as hundreds of gold and silver balls bounced in all directions across the tile floor. It was a spectacular disaster.

Jack and I turned to face the news crew at that point. They already had their camera on us. I looked at Jack, and he had the same wide-eyed expression on his face that made me laugh after I showed him my underwear. I burst out laughing despite myself. Dana, Frank, and Karl ran over to check on us. Frank looked livid and confused by our sudden appearance and the destruction of North Pole Village.

Jack and I were stuck at the mall for the rest of that morning. We sat together on Santa's big red chair and told our harrowing story to Channel 8, Frank, mall security, and every other person that happened to wander into the damaged North Pole Village. Of course, we left out the spiciest parts of our adventure, but the reporter asked tons of personal questions until we eventually confessed that we were an item. Frank sent us home at noon to rest and recover from our ordeal, but he expected us back at work first thing in the morning to resume our roles as Jack Frost and Twinkles the Elf.

Jack and I ate lunch at the twenty-four-hour sandwich shop before giving each other a long kiss goodbye. After being so close for the last three days, we didn't want to part, but our apartments and clean clothes were twenty minutes apart in opposite directions on the bus lines. We eventually went our separate ways to take baths and rest.

My journey to work the next morning was weird and uncomfortable. Almost everybody was staring at me on the bus. A little girl even asked for an autograph from Twinkles the Elf. To my delight, Jack met me at the mall bus stop. I dived into his arms and smothered him with kisses. The people around us whistled, clapped, and took pictures as we played tonsil hockey.

It was strange returning to the mall after camping in it for a few days. The twenty-foot tree was upright and decorated again. Santa's house had been repaired and reinforced with metal brackets. Our camping gear had been cleared away and hopefully cleaned. Frank had ordered Dana to collect new costumes for his now-famous employees. She was waiting in the break room to present them to us. We took turns changing in the restroom. My costume was a prettier version of my green and red satin dress with signature candy cane stockings. I clapped my hand over my mouth when I saw Jack in his new black tuxedo. It looked a little too familiar with its silver and white snowflake embroidery around the sleeves, collar, ankles, and down the front of his jacket. The waistcoat was a dazzling sky blue with silver ice crystals all over it.

"What's wrong, Gale? Don't you like it?" Jack asked in concern.

"I love it," I smiled.

"I'm working on finding another blue suit for you, Jack. They didn't have one in your size," Dana explained.

"This will do perfectly," I assured her.

A huge crowd greeted us with applause when we arrived at North Pole Village in our new costumes. Channel 8 was there again to record our triumphant return. Children were pressed against the velvet ropes, giggling, bouncing, and waving as we made our way into Santa's house. Karl jumped up and greeted us with a hardy, "Ho ho ho, Merry Christmas!" while crushing us in a bear hug. We laughed and returned his hug before stepping back to admire his new Santa suit. Crushed red velvet, fluffy white cashmere cuffs, and dazzling gold buttons made him look like a million-dollar Santa. Frank was throwing more money into the holiday display to impress the growing crowds.

"Jack Frost, Twinkles, welcome home. We have something new in the house for you," Santa smiled.

He returned to his chair and pulled a red blanket off a massive round ball made of clear plastic. It looked like a gigantic Christmas ornament, and it was packed to the brim with snow confetti.

"Sweet!" Jack laughed.

He stepped over to the confetti, collected two handfuls, and shoved them in his pockets.

"One moment, Jack. I have an early Christmas present for you," Santa chuckled as he reached under his chair and retrieved a Seussical-looking white and gold cannon.

"What is THAT?" Jack asked with wide eyes.

"It's a compressed air confetti cannon. Santa and Frank insist that you use it to make it snow over North Pole Village at least once every thirty minutes," he winked and presented it to Jack.

"Holy cow," Jack breathed as he admired his new toy.

"It's already loaded for the first shot. Always point it up when firing. Go ahead, Jack. Try it out."

"You heard him, Jack Frost. Make it snow," I ordered and kissed him on the cheek.

Jack smiled like a mischievous winter spirit and aimed his cannon at the ceiling over the crowd. He pulled the trigger, and a PUFF and a SWOOSH accompanied a massive blob of confetti towards the skylight. It scattered as it sailed through the air, creating a fantastic snow shower. The confetti blob hit an air vent and exploded a second time. Jack laughed and jumped up and down as the HVAC turned his snow shower into a proper storm. Kids and adults were laughing and spinning as the North Pole Village turned into a real-life snow globe.

"This is awesome. Becky would have loved this," Jack said as he smiled at me.

"I think you made her proud, Jack. If you did something like this in my memory, I would be beyond honored."

"I would make a real snowstorm for you," he chuckled and pulled me into his arms. "I love you, Twinkles. Thanks for getting me through this crazy adventure," he whispered against my ear.

"I love you too, Jack. I'm glad I met you," I whispered and squeezed him back.

My throat was tight as I fought back tears. I wasn't an emotional person by any means, but my relationship with Jack had turned my shallow existence upside down that December.

"Alright, you two, back to work. Let's not keep the children waiting," Santa ordered.

The rest of the day was filled with smiling children and many more snowstorms. Our Christmas display was the talk of the town, and everyone was coming to the mall to experience it. By the end of the week, news crews from neighboring cities were showing up to do holiday specials about us.

One week before Christmas, Frank marched into the break room and interrupted our lunch to introduce us to the city mayor. Mayor Thomas invited Karl, Jack, and me to be the stars of the city's Christmas parade. The parade was initially canceled thanks to the ice storm, but the mayor pulled some strings and rallied enough support to reschedule it for Christmas Eve. We all happily agreed to attend so we could ride on Santa's float down Main Street.

Later that evening, Jack and I escaped to the supply closet for some peace and quiet before we attempted to go home. Our admirers were growing by the day, and it was taking two times longer to get home with people stopping us to take pictures and sign autographs.

"These past three weeks have been insane," Jack sighed as he laid his head on my lap.

We were relaxing on the Easter Bunny's couch again.

"I'm enjoying it," I said as I ran my fingers through his wavy black hair.

"Me too," he grinned.

"Are we staying at your place tonight or mine?"

"Whichever. Trevor is staying with his boyfriend for the week, so my place is empty."

"Nice. Your place then. My roommates will be home all winter," I yawned.

"Don't start with the yawning," Jack mumbled through his own yawn.

"Sorry," I chuckled. "I got something for you. Sit up and close your eyes until I say otherwise."

"Okay."

Jack sat up with his eyes shut tight as I retrieved the rope from our camping days. I straddled his lap and pulled his hands up so I could tie them together. He smiled hugely when he felt what I was doing.

"I like this present already."

"Keep your eyes closed," I warned.

Once his hands were snugly tied, I hopped up and tossed the rest of the rope over an exposed ceiling beam. Then I gave it a proper yank, pulling Jack's hands over his head.

"What in the world?" he muttered as he tugged at the rope.

I chuckled as I tied it off on an iron water pipe.

"Damn, Jack, you look sexy in such a vulnerable position."

"Thanks. Can I open my eyes now?"

"Just a minute."

I hurried to each door and locked them with recently-installed sliding bolts. Then I returned to the back corner and stood in front of Jack.

"You can open your eyes now. I prepared a little show for you."

I was unbuttoning the shiny bells on my dress when Jack looked at me.

"Oh boy," he grinned.

"No talking. Just relax and enjoy."

I slowly opened my dress, exposing my breasts to the cool air in the room. Jack chewed his bottom lip as he watched me pinch my nipples and squeeze the soft flesh around them. He often confessed his love for my tits, and I enjoyed showing them to him. I lifted my dress's skirt and slowly slid my lacy red panties down my thighs to the floor. Jack also liked my candy cane stockings, so I left them on. I stepped over to the couch and straddled his legs, allowing my breasts to hover close to his face. He immediately tried to catch my right nipple between his lips, but I pushed him back.

"No touching until I say so. Have you ever had a lap dance before?" I asked.

He raised an eyebrow at me and shook his head.

"Good. I've never given one before. Try not to laugh if I look dumb."

I ran my fingers through my long dark hair and gave it a sensual toss like I once saw a stripper do on TV. Then I squeezed my tits an inch from Jack's face as I gyrated my hips, often brushing my crotch against the bulge pressing against his zipper. He groaned and squirmed against the ropes holding his arms aloft. His cheeks and neck were red with blush as he gazed at me with sleepy eyes. His pupils were wide with arousal as I gently brushed my nipples against his mouth. He would steal a kiss or a lick every chance he got, making me smile and pull away.

"You're being naughty, Jack. That will only make me tease you more," I warned.

He grinned and leaned back a little. His breathing was already excited. His reactions were making me extra hot. I could already feel my own arousal soaking my opening. I turned my attention to unbuttoning Jack's shirt and waistcoat. He smelled good enough to eat as I ran my hands into his shirt and pushed it open, revealing his chest and stomach. I leaned in and kissed his chest so I could breathe him in. His breathing was getting faster as I worked my way down. I knelt on the floor so I could get my mouth on the skin of his stomach and sides. He shuddered when I licked inside his belly button. He jumped when I nibbled the soft skin close to his right hip. We both chuckled at that point. The temptation to tickle him was too strong, so I grabbed his hips to hold him steady. Then I pressed my mouth and teeth into his side and nibbled him brutally. He gasped and squirmed to get away from me.

"That's just cruel, Gale!" he laughed as he bucked his hips, forcing me to lean back.

"Be careful with those bony hips. I don't want to lose a tooth," I chuckled.

He sighed and shook his head at me. I winked and pushed his knees apart. He gulped when I reached for his zipper. I quickly freed his erection from his clothes so I could admire it. My pussy ached with want as I stroked his length a few times. He moaned softly and flexed his cock in my hand. I wanted to bury him in my cunt at that point, but I resisted. Moving closer, I licked his tip, and a bit of saltiness teased my taste buds.

"Mmm," I hummed and did it again, making his legs twitch.

I lowered my mouth to his balls and gently nibbled the soft skin around his testicles. He took a deep breath and chewed his lip as he watched me. I loved how he smelled. He always smelled like sex to me after our camping adventure in the mall. I licked the bottom of his shaft from his base to his tip a few times, then I took him into my mouth. He was breathing hard and squirming as I sucked him. I worked him deep into my throat a few times, trying to see if I could tolerate it. He laughed when I gagged myself. I gave up on deep-throating and pumped him faster, using my hand on his base while my tongue flicked against his tip. I eased off and sucked him slower when I felt his body tensing. He gasped and thrust into my mouth as an orgasm raced through his cock. I groaned in delight as multiple bursts of cum drenched my tongue. I swallowed what he gave me and gently sucked the rest out of his tip. Before he could relax, I climbed into his lap and pressed his tip against my swollen cunt. I groaned as I sank down on him. His hard length felt wonderful, buried deep in my abdomen.

"I really like your cock, Jack," I smiled.

"It's all yours, but I need a few minutes before I'm optimal again," he breathed and gently thrust into me.

"Mmm, no problem."

I ran my fingers into his hair and slid my tongue into his mouth as I rode him. He would thrust into me as I moved, making me gasp. I worked my hand between us and massaged my clit as I bounced faster. His cock wasn't raging hard anymore, but it still felt wonderful. I took the opportunity to explore different thrusting motions with my hips. Tilting my pelvis forward and back worked his base hard against my inner muscles in a mind-numbing way. I groaned and shuddered as I did it faster. Jack was raging hard again a minute later.

"I'm about to cum, Jack. Can you cum with me?"

"Yes. Pull my hair and kiss me harder," he panted.

I matted my fingers in his hair and buried my tongue deep in his mouth until my jaw hurt. A few seconds later, a powerful orgasm made my eyes roll back as his cock steadily pounded my uterus. I groaned and shook as he fucked me through the spasms. He grunted a second later and lost his rhythm as he filled me with cum. The pleasure was sharp and wonderful as it rolled through my pussy. We were sweating when we finally relaxed.

"That was wonderful, Gale. Thanks for tying me up. I like being at your mercy."

"You're welcome. I really enjoyed tickling you."

"Let's not make a habit of that."

"I'll suck your dick afterward."

"Fine," he sighed and dropped his head back on the couch cushion.

"Do you want to sleep here tonight?"

"No. I don't want to push our luck and wake up stranded in another ice storm. That would be really embarrassing."

Christmas Eve morning brought cloudy skies and chilly wind, but it didn't deter the holiday revelers as they gathered along the parade route. Karl, Jack, and I dressed in warmer versions of our costumes and took our places on Santa's float. The float was designed to look like a snow-covered candy village. Santa sat at the back on a golden throne surrounded by shiny Christmas presents, mini gingerbread houses, and humongous candy canes. Jack and I were at the front of the float on a raised, snow-covered platform. Ornate iron poles made a simple dome around us, creating the illusion of a snow globe. Christmas trees, gingerbread families, and oversized Christmas lights surrounded the base of the globe. Mayor Thomas insisted Jack bring his confetti cannon. He supplied a ten-pound bag of biodegradable snow confetti to shoot over the crowd along the route. Karl and I were supplied with five-pound bags of candy to toss to the crowd.

We had a blast as we slowly made our way down Main Street. We were the caboose of the parade since we were the main attraction. A fancy marching band clad in red, green, and gold marched ahead of our float to play upbeat Christmas music. The parade's endpoint was in the city square where a large church choir waited to sing Nat King Cole's "The Christmas Song" before sending us home with "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree."

The clouds were getting thicker overhead when our float finally stopped in the center of the square. The crowd moved closer as the choir and band started the concert. Then, right as they sang, "Jack Frost nipping at your nose," big fluffy snowflakes began to fall. I laughed and held out my hands to catch them. That's when Jack placed a little white box in my outstretched hand. I stared at it in disbelief for a moment, then I looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Open it," he smiled.

I took a deep breath and carefully lifted the velvety white lid, and my heart officially crashed into my ribs. It was a silver ring completely encircled with sparkling diamonds. Never in a hundred years did I want or expect something like that to happen. I did not consider myself classy or deserving of romance. I also hated corny Christmas movies with every fiber of my being, but I suddenly felt like I was living one.

Jack could see the mix of surprise and horror on my face. He sighed and pulled the ring out of the box before I could snatch it away. He added to my horror and knelt on one knee in front of a crowd of strangers. My heart was running a marathon at that point.

"Gale, or the elf formally known as Twinkles, I know you think stuff like this is lame and not for you, but I figured I would take this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to do something to annoy you. You don't have to say yes. You can even smack me upside the head for doing this. I completely understand. But all that aside, I want you to know that you made this the happiest month of my life. I would not have kept up this madness had you not been beside me the entire time. You cheered me on and smiled at my childish behavior. I've never met anyone like you, and I want you to stay close to me for the rest of my life. I love you, Gale. Will you marry me?"

The snow was falling harder at that point. All the noise from the square died away as I stared into Jack's big gray eyes. I could see the sky and snow reflected in his silver irises. The wind suddenly stirred and swirled snowflakes around us. It stuck to Jack's hair and shoulders, adding to the whimsical look of his frosted tuxedo. I smiled when I remembered my dream.

"Jack, did you make it snow?"

He laughed and gave me a charming smile.

"I told you I would," he whispered and slid the ring on my finger.

An excited shiver raced up my spine as my dream came true. Jack was still holding my hand as he searched my face. He was waiting for something, but my distracted brain was failing to respond.

"So... yes or no?" Jack asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Oh... yes," I nodded.

He laughed, jumped to his feet, and wrapped his arms around me. A cheer erupted from the crowd as Jack's lips found mine. Our kiss involved too much tongue to be considered romantic. There was some hair pulling and slightly inappropriate groping as well, but the crowd kept cheering us on. We didn't stop kissing until the float moved again, forcing us to check our balance.