All Comments on 'Jack in Y-Fronts and his Landlady'

by aaronburr

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thank you

Another great story from my favourite author on the site. Please don't make us wait too long for the follow-up story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wow!

So hot and bothered now, such humiliation, so sub, delightful!

cors41214guycors41214guyalmost 4 years ago
Brilliant!

I do hope there's more to come. You have started this off really well and shown us plenty of characters who will add to Jack's embarrassment. Poor Jack, I hope he get's the chance to fuck one of them...

jane marwoodjane marwoodalmost 4 years ago
Superb!

As always, an excellent piece of work. I look forward to it. 5*****

L O ReinsL O Reinsalmost 4 years ago

Fabulous 5-⭐️ Story

Always a delicious pleasure to start another aaronburr series. This one is especially good. And an endorsement from Jane marwood too 👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Best CFNM author, pants down

aaronburr writes thinking-man's CFNM stories; the quality is second to none. Always excited to see new work from him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Surprise

After such a long wait, it’s great to see you are still writing some of the best CFNM stories! This was well written new storyline. Please continue!

SEPApegSEPApegalmost 4 years ago
awesome

more please!!! so fantastic

maamsboytoymaamsboytoyalmost 4 years ago
A new excellent CFNM story

Jack is in thrall to his Landlady and many other females. Despite the daily embarrassment and humiliation, he loves and craves every minute of his submission. Beautifully written and well researched. Can´t wait for the next chapter to see how shy and bashful Jack is taken in hand by George his Y-front wearing neighbor and mentor.

nudedude03nudedude03almost 4 years ago
Yeah! Finally.

I haven’t even read this yet but I’ve been waiting so long for another story from this author. So excited to enjoy this one too!

nudedude03nudedude03over 3 years ago
As always

I read your story and as usual I was mesmerized throughout the entire thing. I absolutely love the way you work your characters vulnerabilities. I was momentarily saddened by the fact that Jack was never totally exposed, except to Millie, but then I hopefully realized that there were to be following chapters in which Jack is completely humiliated by his nudity exposed to all. I hope my expectations of further chapters is realized. Please I need more from Jack and his Landlady.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like the story but now I would like to have a detailed relation of the physical examination by the old nurse lady which was expected to come soon with other apprentices.

I would like to read a group physical examination with all apprentices lining up in the nude under control of young nurses like Julia would be soon and a very strict discipline since the nurse was used with group examinations in the army and other institutions, she would have adopted the methods of the army.

It is a pity that Jula has not related to him how were the examinations of young men performed by the old lady since she said that after his departure of the room, she had related a lot of funny situations

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 2 years ago

Fabulous the second time around….. or is it the third? Seriously, your story telling is fantastic. I love your period vocabulary and descriptions. So much thought and felt emotions make the erotic so much more compelling. Don’t what’s next for you but I’m sure it’ll be good. I can’t wait. L O R

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous