Jack Masters, PI - The Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"ME? I think it is YOU doing the looking, this time, Jackie."

Before he could respond they both heard the garage door going up. Gail turned and scampered up the stairs. Moments later Rich walked in from the garage.

"Hey Jack! What brings you by?"

"Rich we need to talk and I want you to be honest with me."

"Well shit, let me grab a beer and sit down."

As Rich was walking back into the room, Gail came bounding down the stairs. She was wearing a near knee length jean skirt and a polo shirt. It was obvious to Jack that she was now wearing a bra, as well. She smiled at Jack and then kissed Rich.

"I'm going to run to the store to pick up a few things. That should give you boys a few minutes to talk. Love you!" From behind Rich's back, she gave Jack a wink and a wave.

"Okay Bro, what's up?"

"Rich, I want to know what happen while I was in Arizona. Amy said she had dinner with you Saturday night, but we didn't discuss any details."

"Man, Jack, I don't want to talk about it. Just ask Amy. It's not my place to tell anyone what she was doing. Besides, I don't really know what she was doing."

"Richie, you're really starting to piss me off here! I'm your brother, you owe it to me to tell me if she crossed a line."

"Oh yeah BIG BROTHER? You mean like when YOU told me about Gail? Oh yeah, that's right ... YOU DIDN'T! Gail finally told me you knew about her cheating. Hell, I think she was more upset about disappointing you than she was about betraying me!

"Okay, you're right, I should have told you what I knew, but I did force HER to tell you! It's not like I tried to keep it from you. I told her I would tell you everything if she didn't, so she admitted what she did."

"Look Jack, I don't know exactly what Amy did that night because, well ... I was kinda busy with April and not paying any attention to Amy."

"Jesus Rich! You cheated on Gail? What the fuck, dude?"

"Fuck you man, she cheated first, this was just pay back! Now we're even, so get off my ass."

"Rich, this is fucked up. Does Gail know you fucked April?"

"No! and she doesn't need to know. It's over, we're even! I'll never do it again"

"So, that's why you agreed to keep quiet about Amy, so she wouldn't spill the beans about April. Fuck you Rich, you sold me out to cover your own ass!"

"Fuck you Jack! So Amy was dancing with some guy from her work, who the fuck cares? I've seen YOU dance with other women. It's no big deal.

"Damn it, Richie, she spent the night there! now you're telling me you don't know what else she may have done with that Brad guy. Did he spend the night? Did she sleep with him?"

"I'm sorry Jack, I just don't know. April fucked me in that chair and then I just passed out. I was still in the chair when Amy woke me up the next morning. I didn't see Brad or the other guy that morning, so I don't know when they left. April must have told Amy she fucked me, because Amy asked me not to say anything to you about staying at April's house. She said you would get all suspicious and she didn't want to be interrogated by her detective husband. Then she implied she would tell Gail about April unless I agreed. I didn't like it, but I figured since I didn't have a clue as to what she may have done, I figured it didn't matter."

Jack got up and stormed out to his car. Gail was just returning and waved to him when she got out of the car. Jack ignored her and marched to his car, got in and drove off.

Jack's brain screamed - Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Amy must have done something that night and those two are blackmailing each other. Fuck! Now what do I do? If I ask her about it, she can just lie and my asshole brother can't disprove her lies. Fuck, I need to make a plan!

Jack drove around for about an hour and found himself back at his office. He knew there was a nice bottle of bourbon in his bar so he decided to go have a drink and think this through. He was shocked to find Sharon still in the office on her computer. He walked past her without speaking and closed his door after he stepped into his office. He went straight to the bar and poured two fingers of bourbon. He took the glass and stood in front of his windows. His mind was just swirling, he couldn't concentrate. He heard a light tap and then his door opened.

"Jack? Are you okay? Oh my god, are you drinking? Jack, what the hell happened?"

Sharon had moved across the room and had a hand on Jack's shoulder. She lead him to one of the client chairs and pushed him down.

"Jack, honey, you're scaring me. Tell me what's wrong."

"It's Amy, I think she cheated on me while I was in Arizona."

"Oh shit! Jack are you sure? I mean, could you be wrong?"

"Maybe, But I am pretty sure she was messing around with a guy from her work. I've got no real proof, but I feel it in my gut. She cheated."

"Wait Jack, you can't just "know," you have to have proof or a confession, you know that. Now tell me why you think she cheated.

Jack told her the whole story. Sharon shook her head. "Well, it certainly sounds like she COULD have done something, but you have no way of knowing! I mean, you weren't there and Rich is of no help, so no one knows what she did."

Jack suddenly sat bolt upright and slammed his fist onto his desk. "Sharon, you're a genius! I could kiss you!"

"Any other time and I'd say go for it, big boy."

Jack stood and gently placed his hands on Sharon's cheeks. He leaned down and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. "Thank You, I'll see you in the morning."

Sharon dropped into her seat and stared as Jack walked out. She slowing raised a hand to her face and lightly touched her lips. "OH MY!"

......

Amy was just finishing up dinner at the stove and began putting it on the table.

"I wasn't sure when you'd be home so I just went ahead and made dinner, hoping you'd show up. Why didn't you call me?"

"Sorry, I got tied up and then I just got in the car and completely forgot to call."

"Okay ... well, is everything okay?"

"I'm not actually sure. You tell me, is everything okay? Is there anything I need to be concerned about? Anything at all?."

"Jack! What in hell are you rattling on about? Are you hurt? Did something happen?"

"That's just it Amy. I think something has happened, but I'm not exactly sure what."

"Jesus Jack! You're talking in circles. I think you'd better go lie down, or something."

Jack stood up and moved to their home office door. "Maybe I just need to think some things out. I'm not really hungry right now. You go ahead and eat. I think I'm going to be in here for a while."

Jack closed and locked the office door. He sat at the desk and opened their shared laptop computer. He knew the laptop displayed the contact list from Amy's iPhone, so he pulled up her contact list. He read through most of the list until he came to a "Brad Walker." There were two numbers listed for Brad, a cell phone and a desk phone and extension. Jack recognized the desk phone as the main number for Amy's work. Jack copied down Brad Walker"s information. He then looked through the rest of the contacts to see if there could be another Brad there, he found none.

After shutting down the computer, he sat and thought about what he knew, and what he suspected.

Okay, I KNOW Amy was out with Rich and they met up with April and two guys from their work. They ate, drank and danced at a club before they headed to April's house to extend the party. Rich says he was busy with April and didn't pay attention to what Amy was doing. Amy has just glossed over the events, hoping I don't ask any questions. I am sure her pal April would never talk to me. That leaves one other person who knows exactly what happened. That person will have to give me the answers I need.

Amy is employed by "Rodgers and Associates," a commercial real estate sales and property management company. She and April are contract specialists. Brad is one of five sales associates and old man Rodgers (the creeper) is the owner. The sales group are an aggressive bunch and they handled a large percentage of the commercial real estate transactions in our city. Knowing all of this, Jack came up with a plan to get the information he needed.

When Jack walked into his office, Sharon jumped up and rushed to him. She hugged him and then looked into his eyes.

"Jack, honey, How are you doing today? Did you get into it with Amy? Did she admit to anything? Are you two going to be okay? Can I do anything to help? Please Jack, let me help."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, Give me a chance to answer one of your questions."

"I'm sorry Jack, I am just so worried about you. I went through it and I KNEW James was a cheater. You must be going crazy not knowing what she did. That BITCH! I HATE HER! How can she do something like this to a guy like you?"

"Sharon! Look, I appreciate your concern, but I'm fine. We didn't talk and she acted like everything was fine. Except, she kept asking me if I was okay."

"I knew it! That's guilt! she knows she fucked up and now she's afraid you'll dump her cheating ass!"

"Jesus Sharon, last night you were the one who kept saying I needed to know all the facts. Now you're sure she cheated and are ready to string her up!"

"I'm sorry Jack, I couldn't sleep last night. I kept reliving the hurt James caused me and I don't want you to have to go through that. Jack, I have real feelings for you and I don't want to see you hurting."

"Sharon, I ... I ... I'm still a married a man. I have grown close to you but, for now, I am still married to Amy, whether I like it or not."

Sharon blushed deeply, "I know Jack, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I will try to be more professional."

"It's okay, thank you for your concern, now I need your help. I want you to call Rodgers and Associates and ask for Brad Walker. I want you to ask him to take a look at a property that you might want to sell. The address is 8696 West Franklin St."

"But I don't own that property. ... 8696? That's got to be almost into the next county."

Jack handed her a burner phone and told her to tell Brad her name is Mrs Johnson and she needs to sell the property quickly. He instructed her to try to make an appointment to meet him at the property later today.

Sharon called, spoke with an eager Brad Walker and agreed to meet him at 2:30 that afternoon. She instructed him to park at the rear of the structure and her driver would let him into the building.

After she hung up, Sharon handed the phone to Jack. She studied his face for a moment, "What are you up to?"

"I need some answers and it's better you don't know anything about it."

Jack gathered up some items and put them in his trunk. He drove out to the West Franklin Street property to prepare things for his guest. The property is an old empty warehouse with a small retail/office space in the front of the building. He drove around to the back of the building and parked. He picked the lock on the rusted door and forced it open. The dusty interior was dimly lit by the sunlight coming through several small windows high up on the wall. Jack smiled, and went to his trunk and retrieved his equipment. Then he hid his car around the far side of the building. He had everything arranged when he heard a car pull up outside. He hit send on his burner phone to send the text he had typed earlier.

Jack stepped out of the door and addressed Brad, while keeping his face down.

"You must be Mr Walker, please come in, Mrs Johnson is waiting for you."

Brad payed little attention to the "Driver" and stepped through the open door. As Brad stepped past him, Jack pressed the stun gun into his back and pulled the trigger. Brad bucked, shook, grunted and then dropped to the floor. Jack waisted no time in getting Brad's wrists bound tightly together. He then dragged Brad to the chain he had hung from an open girder and hoisted him up onto his tip toes.

Slowly Brad came awake. He struggled against his bonds and looked around wildly.

"Hey! What the fuck is going on? Let me loose! who the fuck are you and what do you want with me?"

Jack, now wearing a mask over his face, calmly walked up to Brad and stared into his terrified face. Brad looked into Jack's cold eyes and began to tremble.

"Look Mister, this must be some mistake. You must have the wrong guy. Just let me go and I promise I won't say anything about this."

"Oh no, BRAD, I've got the right guy, BRAD. You and I are going to have a little chat. I'm going to ask you some questions and you're going to answer by telling me everything you know. I already know some of the answers, so BRAD, don't even think about lying to me."

Jack had been pacing back and forth in front of Brad when suddenly he spun and drove a meaty fist into Brad's belly. Brad grunted as the air exploded from his lungs. He then gasped trying to suck air back into his lungs. Jack let his body work to regain some air and then hit him again. Brad grunted and moaned and when he could speak he cried out.

"Stop! Stop, please! I'll tell you anything you want to know! Just ask me anything!"

"A few weeks ago, you and a buddy met up with a couple of gals from your office. You guys drank, danced, and partied at a local club before you headed to April's house to extend the party."

"Yeah, yeah, it was me, Tim, April, Amy and some guy Amy knew uh ... Robby, or something like that." We were all just having fun, we didn't do anything."

"Well Brad, I want you to tell me all about the FUN you had at April's house."

"Uh ... Sure, sure. Well, let's see. When we got there, April got out some beer and wine. We played some music and danced some. Tim had some weed so we passed around a few joints. I mean, it was a party! Everyone was laughing and kidding around."

"At some point the party slowed down and you spent some quiet time with a lady, tell me about that. Give me all the details"

'What? Oh sure. Well, we were dancing and she was really hanging on me, grinding into me.Ya know what I mean? I started kissing her neck and she was getting hot, moaning and kissing me back. Suddenly she kinda pushes me and we fell back into a big chair. She's on my lap and she's really grinding on my dick. I unbuttoned her blouse and she went to work on my belt. I got her top opened and undid her bra. I was sucking her tits and pushing my pants down at the same time. She lifted her skirt and started rubbing my dick against her bare pussy - she must not have had any panties on. I grabbed he hips and lifted her up. She lined me up and slammed down on my dick. She squealed and then started pounding up and down on my rod. The chick was wild! It was all I could do just to hold on to her! Jesus, that slut could really Fuck!"

Jack was livid! He slammed his fist into Brads gut in three quick punches. On the third punch Brad puked and then slumped down on his bonds, gasping for air. Jack grabbed a fist full of Brad's hair and yanked his head back.

"That SLUT is married, motherfucker! What gives you the right to fuck another man's wife? Did you think there would be no repercussions?"

"Wha.. What? (gasp) What do you mean, married? ... Oh shit! are you April's Ex? Come on man, she said the divorce was final! I swear I didn't know she was still married! I swear! Dude, please, I didn't know!"

Jack staggered back. His mind raced to replay everything Bad had said. April...April?

"So you're telling me you spent the evening with April? What about the other chick, Amy? Did you get to fuck her too?"

"Amy? No dude, I've been hot for April for months. Besides, Amy was hanging all over that guy she brought with her."

Jack was gobsmacked! - This can't be real! This isn't impossible! Amy and RICHIE! Oh my fucking lord! How could I have not seen this before. They flirt constantly, they're always playing grab ass and the innuendo never stops. Fuck me! My own fucking brother! Jesus, was this just to get even with Gail or have they done it before?

Jack collected himself a bit, then turned back to Brad.

"Did you see them doing anything? Were they fucking?"

"I saw them dancing and kissing. They were on the couch and making out pretty heavy. When April and I really started getting into it, Amy was on his lap and they were watching us for a while. I was busy with April, but I'm pretty sure they left before we finished."

"So you never saw them getting it on? Just making out?"

"Not until the next morning. At some point, April and I made it into her bedroom and fucked most of the night. I had to bug out early because I had an early tee time with some clients. When I walked past the guest room the door was open and Amy was riding the guy, cowgirl. Yeah, they were fucking, no doubt about it."

Jack tased Brad into unconsciousness and then removed his bonds and carried him out to his car. He put him part way into the drivers seat, but still lying on the ground. He raised his head and thumped it against the blacktop. He bent Brad's left knee and then scraped his foot through some loose gravel. He stepped back and took a look. It looked like Brad was trying to get out of his car when his foot slipped on some loose gravel causing him to fall and strike his head. Jack's hope was Brad would awake, find the building locked, check his phone and see the text Mrs. Johnson had sent cancelling their meeting, and conclude he had dreamed it all while unconscious. He assumed Brad would eventually work out the truth, but might be too unsure to give a credible account of what happened.

Back at his office, Jack paced the room trying to sort everything out in his mind.

- How the hell had this happened? His wife and his Brother? How could they do this to him? Suddenly he stopped still, ... FUCK IT! It doesn't matter! She cheated, so fuck her. From what Brad said she certainly wasn't drugged or forced, so fuck her! My asshole little brother will pay dearly for his part in this nightmare!

Jack did all the usual pre-confrontation financial preparations and then called one of the lawyers he had worked for, Sally Hawk. Sally agreed to see him the next morning. Jack called Amy and was relieved to get her voice mail. He told her he had a case and would be home very late and not to wait up.

Even though he wasn't sure he could trust her, Jack called Gail and asked if he could meet her to talk. Gail said Richie had gone out to meet up with some of his pals. She agreed to meet Jack at the park near her house.

"Thanks for coming, I have some very disturbing news to share and I didn't want to do it over the phone."

"Okay? Jack you're not sick or something, are you?"

"No no, Look, there is no easy way to say this ... Amy and Richie are having an affair."

Jack watched Gail, waiting for her reaction. Gail just sat on the park bench slowly nodding her head.

"Gail? Did you hear me? When you were in Iowa your husband was fucking my wife!"

"I heard you, Jack. I can't say I'm surprised. Listen Jack, you must have suspected this. I mean you have to know how fucked up your brother really is."

"What in hell are you talking about? Richie is an asshole, we all know that."

Gail grabbed both of Jack's hands, took a deep breath and said, "Jack, your brother hates you. He blames you for his all his struggles."

"What?... Why? ... Why would you say something like that? He's my little brother, I've always looked after him. Why would he hate me?"

"Jack, you are two years older than Rich. You've always been bigger and stronger than Richie. As kids, your parents always praised your achievements in sports. Richie could never compete with you, never do as well as you did, and never earn the praise you got from your parents. But what really messed him up was the girls. All the girls were hot for you, the big handsome jock, the star of the football team. Even when Richie started dating, as soon as his date met you, she would go all gaga and practically drool over you."