Jack Masters, PI - The Betrayal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's bullshit! besides I never once made a move on any of Rich's girlfriends, never!"

'Yes Jack, you DID steal his girl, you just never knew it."

"The hell I did! Who? Tell me who the girl was I poached from Rich."

"ME! Jack it was me! I've been in love with you since we first met. I've hid it all these years, but I think Richie always knew. In fact I'm sure he knew because a year ago he started asking me if I ever thought of you during sex. He said he and Amy were talking at one of your pool parties and somehow they got to talking about swapping."

"What? No fucking way! All that stuff is just crazy talk. Sure you love me like an older brother, but that's nothing for Richie to go crazy about. And SWAPPING? Amy knows I'd never be ok with her sleeping with anyone else, especially my fucking brother!"

"Richie said he and Amy have always known I was hot for you and they knew you liked my body. I guess they figured if you had a shot at me, they may be able to talk you into it. I thought Rich was just trying to get me to say I would do it so he could yell at me for wanting to mess around. I just kept telling him he was stupid and I only wanted him. He even had me role play being Amy while he fucked me and called me Amy!"

"Oh fuck me! Amy wanted me to do that and call her Gail! Jesus, that was all just part of their plan to get us to do the swap. Wait, you said that was a year ago? Shit! have they been fucking all this time?"

"I don't know, but that was about the time Richie started freezing me out. That was what lead to me having the affair with Stevens. I thought Richie had a girlfriend and figured I was entitled to have my fun too. I just never thought it was Miss High and Mighty that he was boinking! After I got caught, Rich admitted he had made a few mistakes. We agreed to stop messing around and work on our marriage. That rat bastard just wanted to control me while he was still fucking around!"

"Jesus, Gail! How did I not know all this shit was happening? I am a fucking DETECTIVE, for gods sake! What a fucking mess! ... So what are you going to do?"

"I have had enough, I'm out. I'll call an attorney tomorrow. What are you going to do? Do you think you can forgive her? I mean, you two have been married a long time and you have kids. What about Richie? What are you going to do about him?"

Jack sort of stared off into space. He didn't respond to Gail's questions. Slowly a smile spread across his face.

"Gail, we're going to give them what they want and then fuck them royally!"

Jack explained his plan and suggested Gail use Sally Hawk as her attorney. Gail readily agreed with the plan and then grabbed Jack in a fierce bear hug. Jack returned the hug, stroking Gail's hair. Gail turn her face to him and Jack leaned down and gave her a soft lingering kiss.

"Gail, when this is over, you and I will need to spend some quality time together."

"Oh God, don't tease me, Jack!"

"Gail, This weekend I want you and Rich to come over for a cook out on Saturday. I'll have the pool ready and I'll get steaks and plenty of wine. Please wear your sexiest two piece. I'm going to work on Amy everyday for the rest of this week, I want Amy and Richie feeling horny and adventurous Saturday night. But for now, we have to go home and act like loving, clueless, cuckolds."

Jack was very careful to be extra attentive with Amy on Tuesday evening. When they went to bed, Jack made sure Amy got off twice before they snuggled together.

"EMMM, that was so good. I'm sorry I've been kinda bitchy to you lately. I truly love you Jack and I love what you do to me."

"Do I hear a "BUT" there? is there something more you are needing? Amy, please talk to me. I want you to be happy and I'll do anything I can to see that you are."

Amy hugged him hard, "Oh baby, you do make me happy, it's just after all these years, I'd kinda like us to spice things up a bit. You know, try new things."

"Okay, Do you want me to tie you up, or something?"

"Maybe another time. I'd like to maybe do some of that role play stuff we did before. Would you be willing to do that?"

"Sure! I have to admit, at first I thought it was kinda goofy pretending to be movie stars and stuff. I kinda got a little bored with it, until ..."

"Until what?"

"Don't be mad! I mean it's just pretend, but it kinda got to me when you pretended to be Gail for me and I pretended to be Richie for you. ... I know it's kinda sick, but I thought it was pretty hot."

"Oh my god, Jack! Did you really like that? I think that is sooo hot! My imagination just ran wild when you pretended to be Richie. You fucked me so hard when you were calling me Gail. I know you think she is super sexy and any idiot can see she is totally hot for you. God, sometimes I pity her so much, I have thought about just letting you fuck the poor girl!"

"Well, how about you and Richie? I mean he follows you around with his tongue hanging out like a love sick puppy. He paws you all the time and you seem to just feed off the attention. Hell, there's been a few times I almost turned the hose on you two!"

"Listen to us, Jack. We sound like two lust crazed teenagers! I wonder if those two have the same kind of fantasies about us?"

"Probably, ... I know if Gail shows up in her micro bikini Saturday night, my imagination will be going warp speed! ... Hey, why don't you wear that tiny orange thing you only wear for sunbathing! That will drive Richie crazy! We can have fun teasing them all evening. What do ya say?"

"Oh you are so naughty! All this talk has gotten me all worked up again."

Gail slipped he had down between them and grabbed onto Jack's hardness.

"Ooh Richie, It feels like you are very glad to see me."

"I am baby, I'm so glad you could get away from Jack for the evening. I have missed this beautiful body so much!"

"Yes, Richie, I"m sure he's probably out chasing Gail around. But enough about them, I need this big cock inside me now!"

Amy pulled Jack on top of her as she spread her legs. He waisted no time in slamming into her wet pussy.

"YES Richie! Fuck me! Fuck me hard, Richie!"

Jack pounded into Amy. Having already cum twice, control was not an issue. He stroked long and hard, slamming into his wife. Amy moaned and clawed at his back. Jack suddenly pulled out and flipped Amy over, lifting her up on to all fours. He rammed back into her sloppy pussy and grabbed her hips. Jack slapped her ass as he slammed into her. Amy yelped, but pushed back hard, meeting Jack's every thrust.

"Oh God ... Oh God, ... Oh Richie, YES! ... I'm cumming! Richie don't stop! Fuck me! Faster! Harder! Oh God, YEEEEES!

Jack pounded into Amy's firm ass cheeks as she bucked wildly. When she screamed out, he felt his balls tighten and then he exploded, spewing his load deep into her spasming pussy.

As they both lay gasping for breath, Amy giggled and snuggled up to Jack.

"Holy Shit, Jack, that was incredible! Thank you! That was just what I needed. ... So, were you thinking of Gail when you fucked me?"

Jack chuckled, "Guilty! Yes, I almost called you Gail, but I didn't want to break character. I was Richie and you were loving it, so ..."

Amy twirled her fingers through Jack's chest hair. "Jack ... have you ever thought about maybe wanting to actually be with Gail, I mean, maybe just one time, you know, just to fulfill a fantasy?"

Jack forced himself not to smile. "I have thought about it, but that would be cheating and I could never do that to you, Amy."

"Well sure, but if I gave you my permission, then it would not be cheating."

"True, but that would be so unfair to you and Gail would still be cheating on my brother. I mean, Richie is my brother, I could never do that to him."

"Well, what if Richie agreed to it too? He has to know how Gail feels about you. Maybe he would be willing to let her have her fantasy too."

"Maybe, but do you really think he'd just give his wife to me for an evening? I don't see Richie being so generous."

Jack had to really work not to grin. He had led Amy to the trap and now he held his breath to see if she would step into it.

"I think you're right about that. Hmm. What if ... no ... well maybe ... I have an idea, but I'm afraid you won't like it."

"Hey, we're just talking here, no harm in sharing your idea."

"Okay, well, uh, well, what if we offered to swap with them?"

"Swap? You mean like swap partners for a while? You with Richie and me with Gail?"

"Yeah, but only if you really want to. That way Richie wouldn't be left out. That is, if you think he might actually want to be with me."

"Oh yeah! He'd give his left nut to be with you! Who wouldn't? But honey, do you really want to be with him? I wouldn't want you to do it just so I could be with Gail."

"Honestly, I would do it mostly for you, but I like Richie, and it might be fun, so ... sure I'd be okay with it, if everyone else was."

Now Jack really struggled not to laugh out loud. Amy was a far better actress that he ever knew. He had to wonder how many times he had fallen for her bullshit in the past.

"Okay Baby, let's see how things go Saturday. You work your magic on Richie and I'll see if I can entice Gail. We'll keep the wine flowing and then you cozy up to Richie. You've done that in the past so it won't seem weird. Once you're like on his lap or something I will say, WHY DON"T YOU TWO GET A ROOM and I'll laugh to let everyone know I'm not bothered by what you're doing."

"Yeah, yeah, that's good. Then I'll whisper into his ear and say, Richie, I don't think he's kidding. Look at how he's all over Gail. I think we should take him up on his offer. Then I'll grab his hand and say, Come on Big Boy, I think we should do as my husband says.

Then I'll lead him towards our bedroom."

"Okay, then I'll say something like, have a good time you two!"

"OH God, this is so exciting, do you really think it will work?"

"I sure hope so."

........

Jack and Gail met with Sally Hawk and had the divorce papers prepared. Sally had explained the laws in their NO-FAULT state, and said theirs was one of the few states that allowed evidence of adultery to sway the amount of support and influence child custody. Amy made almost as much as Jack and their kids were both adults now, so any findings of Adultery would let Jack get out of support payments and preclude Amy from taking a share of his business.

Gail would fair much better. Richie made nearly double her income, so Sally was asking for big support payments, the house and a share of his retirement. Richie was going to be hurting and Jack could not be happier about it.

Jack snuck back to the house on Friday morning and put up a few hidden cameras in each of the bedrooms. He also put up a camera overlooking most of the pool area.

The bedroom cameras were wired for sound, but not the pool camera.

Jack called Gail and carefully reviewed his strategy for getting Amy and Richie into one of the bedrooms. Gail said she would play it as if she was just a tiny bit reluctant, but would prime Richie with comments about how sexy Amy looked in her little orange two-piece swimsuit.

Saturday came and everything went exactly as Jack had planned. Richie was drooling when he saw Amy in her nearly nothing swimsuit. Amy took every opportunity to rub up on Richie and put on a show for Jack and Gail.

Richie, of course, knew the whole set up because a gleeful Amy had called him and told him how she had skillfully maneuvered Jack into allowing them to swap. Richie had be giddy to think he was going to get to fuck Jack's wife in Jack's bed. He wasn't too keen on letting Gail fuck Jack, but since he started fucking Amy, he had kinda lost interest in plain old vanilla sex with Gail, so it was no great sacrifice. He was a little worried and, admittedly, a bit excited about what Amy wanted from him. He'd agreed to her demand several times already and now it sounded like she would insist on the same thing every time they fucked.

Things progressed and the wine flowed. Jack made sure he and Gail were out of the hidden pool camera's field of vision. Of course, Amy and Richie were on full display and all of their flirting was documented.

When Jack thought it was time, he got up and quickly walked into his bedroom. He went to his dresser and made a show of putting his watch away and then turned as if to face someone off camera.

"I can't believe I almost jumped into the pool with my dad's watch on! Gail is already in the pool, are you getting in? ... Oh, okay, well I'm sure you'll give him another lesson in how to play pool. You guys come out and join us when you finish your game."

Jack hustled back to his seat next to Gail and winked at Amy who was now sitting on Richie's lap. SHOW TIME!

"Hey you two, Get a room!"

Amy was practically vibrating when she whispered into Richies ear and then grabbed his arm and pulled him up.

"Well, Big Boy, we better do what my husband commands!"

Jack laughed and Gail said, "Have fun guys!"

Amy and Richie burst into the master bedroom giggling and laughing.

"Jesus! can you believe how stupid they are?"

"Shut up and get your clothes off." Amy said, then went to her closet and pulled out a small hand bag. As she opened the bag she spoke forcefully to Richie. "Get on the bed, I'm been waiting all week to do this! Get in the position bitch!"

Richie got on all fours then lowered his face to the mattress. Amy finished strapping on her dildo and lubed it up. She push a big glob of lube into her lovers asshole and smeared it around. Richie moaned as she pushed two fingers into him. She lined up her cock and pushed into Richie. He moaned again as she eased into him and slowly sank the entire 8 inch dick into his ass.

"Oh fuck yeah! Take it bitch, take my big cock up you sweet little ass. God I love fucking your ass! Jack would never let me do this. You are my fuck toy now! I'm going to pound the hell out of your tight little ass!"

Gail began to ram her strap-on into Richie's ass. At first he grunted and clench up, but within a few strokes he was pushing back against the big plastic cock. Amy was possessed, she rammed his asshole with all her strength. She slapped his ass and berated him.

This! This is what she so desperately needed. Ever since she read an on-line story about pegging a guy, she wanted to try it. It had been her only condition before agreeing to let Richie fuck her in Jack's bed for the very first time. At first Richie balked at the idea, but now he seemed to love it too. Amy was completely lost in her lust. She felt her climax coming on as she claimed her fuck toy's ass.

Amy screamed out as she came. She rode her climax out then pushed Richie down. He quickly flipped over, his rock hard cock sticking straight up. Amy slid he harness up a bit and impaled herself on his dick. She bounced up and down, as Richie held her hips and drove his cock up into her. Amy looked down and watched her "cock" bounce against Richie's body. The sight was too much for her and she screamed out again.

"OH FUCK! I'm cumming again! OH Shit! Fuck me Richie! Fuck me hard!"

"HEY! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?" Jack screamed as Gail and he came into the camera view.

"GET OFF MY HUSBAND, YOU BITCH!" Gail grabbed Amy and pulled her off Richie. Amy shrieked as Richie's still spurting cock popped out of her pussy. At the same time Jack reached into his pocket and pressed the pause button on the camera remote.

"Jack, what in the hell is wrong with you guys? Why are you in here? Why are you guys not naked?" Amy said while trying to right herself on the bed.

Jack waved his arms about and then grabbed Richie by the hair and drug him up out of the bed. Richie swung a fist and clipped Jack on the shoulder. Jack let his anger get away from him and unloaded a vicious right cross to Richie's jaw. Richie flew back across the bed, landing on Amy.

Jack restarted the camera, stepped back from the bed and screamed,

"FUCK YOU! YOU CHEATING BASTARDS!"

Jack pressed END on the remote, then turned, grabbed Gail and walked out as Gail yelled over her shoulder, "Don't come home, asshole!"

Jack went to the front hall closet, removed his full suitcase and opened the front door.

"They are back there" he said to the process server, pointing to his room. Jack and Amy stood in the door until they heard the man say, "You've been served."

Epilogue

In the lawyers conference room, Amy and Richie continued to claim Jack and Gail had been willing participants in a spousal swap. They both professed to still love their spouses and had no interest in a divorce and insisted it was all a big misunderstanding.

Jack and Amy said they knew nothing of any swap plans. They had been swimming in the pool and waiting for their spouses to finish a game of billiards and then join them. At some point Jack began to worry about them and he and Gail decided to go check on them. They headed to the wreck room, but were alerted by some loud voices coming from the master bedroom. When they got there, they were devastated to see their spouses having sex together. Both Jack and Gail admitted to angry outburst, but claimed they were so shocked by what they saw, they couldn't recall what was said.

The arguments and accusations went back and forth until Jack produced the digital tape from his "Security System." The tape started with Jack putting away his watch and clearly speaking to someone in another room who could not be heard on the camera tape. Jack claimed he was telling Amy he was going for a swim and she said she was going to play pool with Richie. Amy denied any such conversation, but the tape gave Jack's story credence.

Next the tape showed the depraved activities of the two lovers and the audio clearly suggested this was not their first encounter. Then when Jack and Gail arrived in the room, it was clear they were both horrified by what they saw and angry with their cheating spouses. Of course, Amy and Richie claimed it was all a set up.

The lawyers all huddled and agreed they didn't want the tape to become public knowledge and eventually agreed to substantially everything Sally Hawk had proposed.

Jack and Gail refused to speak with Amy and Richie. Gail decided to cash out with Richie and sold her interest in the house back to him. She left him with little money and a sizable mortgage.

Jack got the house and forfeited some cash, but had no support payments to make. Amy moved in with Richie and they agreed to an open relationship. Amy chased after Jack, but he steadfastly refused to speak with her.

Jack and Gail hooked up a few times and they both enjoyed it, but each knew there would be no long term relationship in their future. They are still very close friends.

It took Sharon a few months to convince Jack it would be okay for him to sleep with his officemate. Once she bedded him, Jack was hooked. Sharon was, by far, the best lover he had ever experienced! A year later and they were married.

Two years after the divorce, Amy managed to get Jack alone at one of the children's events.

"Why, Jack? I just want to know why you did it the way you did? You could have just divorced me, why put me through that? You figured out I was sleeping with Richie, why bother with the whole video and fake swap thing?"

Jack just shook his head and looked at his stupid ex-wife.

"You betrayed me, and you did it with my brother, my fucking brother! Two of the people I loved and trusted above all others and you fucking betrayed me without a care in the world. That's why I did it. I wanted you two to feel a little of the betrayal I felt. When I played the video for the lawyers, I saw it in your face. I had set you up, lied to you, BETRAYED you! You felt it, I saw the hurt in your eyes. It was a lesson you both needed to learn!"

With that, Jack walked away from her and into the waiting arms of his wife.