Jack Should Have Known Better

Story Info
A quickie.- 750 words.
750 words
4.16
51k
45
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally had always been a party girl. She and Jack partied hard together in college, where they dated for their last two years. She liked to drink, she liked to dance, she liked to flirt, and she really liked sex - just about any form of sex. Knowing this, Jack probably should have recognized that she was not good marriage material. But he was young, besotted, and shucks, he liked all those things too.

After graduation they got married, and both got good jobs, Jack as a physical therapist and Sally as an account manager for an insurance office. One of the best aspects of their jobs was that they could work their 40 hours and leave work behind when they came home. Which left their evenings free to do what they wanted. Most nights they met at the gym after work, then after their training sessions went home for dinner and some TV, often accompanied by another workout of a more passionate kind. They had a lot of sex.

Thursday nights they went out. She went drinking and dancing with some girlfriends, and he went to a sports bar to watch some games, make some bets, drink beer and trade lies with his male friends.

So, last Thursday as usual they went their separate ways after work - Sally to party with her gal pals, and Jack to hang out with his guy pals at the sports bar. About 9:15 though, Jack's party came to an abrupt halt when the power went out.

Not ready to go home, he decided to go to Sally's Thursday hangout and see what was going on. When he got there, he saw Sally's friend Jan sitting at a large booth with three other women he didn't know. There were margaritas on the table. Jack walked over and said "Hi" to Jan. She smiled and greeted him in return, and nervously told her friends, "Girls, this is Sally's husband Jack."

"Really?" one of the others, a cute but slightly drunk blonde, said. "He has a name? I've only ever heard her call him 'My Cuck.'"

The others looked shocked, and quickly tried to shush this traitor up. Jan recovered first, and stammered, "Sally's just teasing when she says that, because you are so trusting to let her out alone."

Jack tried to stay cool. Playing along, he asked, "Where is my little vixen, anyway?" Jan stammered a bit and said she'd run out to her car for something. He knew that was not true, because he had parked next to her car and she wasn't there.

Just then Sally came in the back door of the bar with a good looking guy. They were laughing and very familiar. Sally made a beeline for the restroom, and the guy came over to the table. "Well, that was fun," he said, pantomiming zipping up his fly. Jan swatted her hand in the air to shut him up.

"Jimmy, this is Sally's husband Jack," she said, pointing.

"Oh, sorry," he said, looking stunned. "Sally is a great girl," he said, lamely.

"Jimmy," Jack said with as threatening a voice as he could muster, "it is time for you to go. And if you ever come near Sally again, I will kill you. I promise."

Jimmy swallowed hard, looked at the girls at the table, then turned and walked quickly out the front door. Jack sat down in the booth with his back toward the restrooms. "This should be interesting," he said to nobody in particular. He looked at the blonde floosie and winked. "How was that for a cuck? Pretty good, eh?"

Jan started shooting looks over Jack's shoulder, and he guessed Sally must be coming up behind him. "Wow," she said, ignoring Jan as she desperately tried to tip her off, "I had to clean cum off my chin this time. And he got some in my hair. Where'd he go, anyway?" Then, seeing that there was a man in the booth, she put on a sexy voice and asked "And who is this that has joined us."

"It's your cuck!" Blondie blurted as Jack turned and smiled at his startled wife.

"Surprise!" he said, as he pushed his way out of the booth.

"Jack! It was the drinks! I love you!"

"Actually, it was his cock," Jack said. "I am going home. Maybe one of your friends will let you stay with her. You thought you were blowing Jimmy, but you were really fucking yourself."