Jacked Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just gave him a frank look that let him know that, no she wasn't shitting him and, yes, she was still the damn boss around here. Then she crammed her nipple back into his mouth and sucked in a huge breath before starting up a rhythm, fucking him in rough, twisting, bucking strokes, slowly stretching her abused pussy further and further.

"G-G-Goddamn you're hung like a bull! Hoooowweee! Anyway- oh Lord, nnnghhh- ANYWAY, you've seen Spiderman right? Just, add radioactivity and you've got instant super heroes?"

"Well, we're different twice," her arms wrapped around his shoulders as she went faster, pressing her huge tits into his hungry mouth. He barely noticed when Jack's enormous arms encompassed them both, her strong hands gripping his buttocks and lifting both him and Mustang off the table-top. He groaned in bliss as her massive arms began driving his hips up to meet Mustang's grinding, pounding pussy.

"We got this way through drinking the radioactive, super milk from the cows... ahnnnng, yes, YES, YEEESSSS... oooh ooooh oh, oh God - where was I? And we don't have their biology -- not the right hormone chemistry or somethin'... so we need fresh jizz to make the milk do this to us."

He hummed a question into her nipple before switching across to the other heaving boob.

"Yeah, human jizz smartass; we're not weirdos! Though Jack did- hey! Woah! Ease up there girl!" Jack's actions had got noticeably rougher at these words and there was an ominous grunt from somewhere in the landscape of newly enlarged muscles, "You did think about it, and you know you did! Jack's always wanted muscles more than the rest of us. So, anyway, yeah -- human jizz."

Manny couldn't have stopped if you'd paid him, but he had the presence of mind to squawk, "Elmer!?"

The breasts pressed into his face jiggled as she laughed, "Nah, we would suck that guy off, but it wasn't really nice and we certainly never did THIS!" She punctuated this statement by winding her hands around Jack's and pulling down firmly, taking him up to the root and grinding her sensitive clit into Manny's belly as she bottomed out and shook against him.

Her eyes rolled up into the back of her head as she came, hard. Her face was split by a blissful smile a mile wide as she shook against him, bottoming out against his root even as Jack carried on pumping Manny up into Mustang like a human dildo.

He couldn't last any longer and clung on for dear life as the cum rushed out of his cock and hosed Mustang's pussy down, driving the pair of them onward and upwards into a spiral of mutual orgasms.

The world slowly got lost in a muddle of tensing, flexing, fucking muscle and his own lusts.

/////

Eric Masters had run his construction company for 25 years and prided himself on being able to put together some of the best teams in the entire industry. It was a talent.

As he turned over a page in one of the many reports that littered his huge mahogany desk, he grinned wryly and made a note where it said Longhorn Ladies, drawing a line under it in red. Even he admitted that sometimes though, these things just kind of fell into your lap -- no one could have legislated for a bunch of super-powered road wreckers turning up and asking for a job, let alone that they were the best damn place to send his deadwood.

The fact that Manny seemed to have settled in was great; he had supposed in a gang of entirely women, someone with that boy's problems might be quite well liked, if still having to develop a somewhat different skill set than on most sites. What he hadn't accounted on was his godson somehow increasing productivity by up to ten times at the same time as slashing the fuel bill for the works.

Yvonne, his PA walked in and smiled prettily before placing a huge stack of documents on the chair beside him. The chair creaked ominously and he looked up sharply, bemused. It subsided and Yvonne turned to leave.

"Yvonne!" he called after her, "Good job with these reports on the Longhorn Ladies, it must have been one hell of a change from the day-to-day with those girls! I'll make sure your bonus is a big one this year!" he heard her stifle a giggle and looked up, finally really looking at her. All of her. More of her than last week. More sleek muscle than before, crammed into a previously modest skirt suit.

He flushed and shifted to better accommodate- well, to get comfortable.

"Big bonus..." he muttered, blushing.

/////

"Jeez, Mustang! I'll be there in a minute. Just let me get the coordinates down on this plot."

Manny jogged through the site, his pencil darting over a section of the plans as he made his way to where Mustang was. His walkie-talkie was pinned to his vest and he thumbed the channel across to the next frequency they used, "Jack! I'll need you at grid G3 to begin breaking up the surface."

"Loud and clear Johnny. You free later? I could do with a top-up."

"Copy, clear it with Mustang first. I think that it's her, Grace and Billie before I could get around to you today."

"Keep some for me Johnny!"

"Copy!"

He stopped and waved at two huge ladies dragging the site cabins to the far end of the work site, "Hey, Clarice, Frankie, you need to head up to that hill over there and then go around the back - Grace has found a water main just up ahead that's not on the drawings."

A pair of cheery waves was the response he got as they veered away as per his instructions.

With a running start, he jumped over a red-headed behemoth eight feet deep in an excavation, drawing a startled yelp and a hearty chuckle as he landed on the other side of the works and jogged on.

With a lick of the tip of his pencil he marked on the last of the numeric coordinates and put the drawings away, rolling them up and tucking them under an arm as he made his way onwards.

He grinned as he noted that the earth was shaking almost in time with his footsteps as he got closer and closer, his ears picking up the roar of metal on earth and stone. Ahead of him all he could see was a JCB bucket tearing down a broken up section of road, debris flying into the scoop and off to the sides of its path. Eventually, it came to a stop, roughly just as he did.

With a grunt, the whole scoop was lifted and tipped, several tons of road detritus crashing into the bare dirt next to the project road route.

Mustang had changed, growing and filling out until she and Jack were virtually the same size, though Jack was insistent on staying as the larger of the two. Neither minded the arrangement, but it wasn't Jack's ring on Manny's finger, but Mustang's. When you had a choice between getting milked and getting royally, creatively and repeatedly fucked... well, it wasn't much of a choice. Though a milking every now and then didn't hurt!

Mustang beamed at him as she walked over, casually picking up and tucking a water butt under her arm. With a wink she leaned in and kissed him, before upending the water vessel and pouring the cool refreshment into her open mouth, making sure to splash it all over her incredible body, soaking her vest and tiny work shorts. In seconds it was as if she was almost naked, the fabric plastered against bronzed muscle that seemed to throb with the pump she was getting.

"So, Johnny, was I worth hurrying for?" her hand came up to tease a short, sweat-slicked curl of her hair. The symphony of gargantuan muscles that accompanied it nearly took his feet out from under him as his hardening cock rocketed down the leg of his jeans and tried to rear to full erection.

After tottering for a second, he just grinned and hopped over, pulling himself into a wet, sweaty hug, before reaching up to plant a return kiss as far up her amazing chest as he could manage.

"Honestly?"

She leaned down and picked him up, lifting him until his enormous bulge was mashed into her unyielding cool-box sized pecs, "Yeah," was all she said though.

"Having a clear head, having a job would have been enough, but this, all of this?" he looked down at her from his perch, "I'd say it was more than worth it, baby!"

"Good answer, Johnny-boy," she said with a purr as she idly flexed her pecs, grinding into his manhood "let the others in the rota know they're going to have to wait until tomorrow... it's my turn to get all "Jacked up" all damn day..."

12