Jackie Big Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,798 Followers

"Good girl," Doctor Hofmeister said, arousal dripping from his words. She felt him peel off her panties. She felt something warm and stiff pressing against the entrance to her cunt. She didn't remember a whole lot more after that.

*****

"Hi, yeah, this is Jackie Big Tits!" Jackie answers, smoothly and easily interrupting Jacqueline's mind to take the call. "Are you one of Doctor H's friends?" She feels a pulse of warm, wet arousal between her legs at saying her doctor's name, a tug on a leash in her mind that makes her slick and needy every time she thinks about him. She can't wait until this week's session. She can't wait to be programmed even more deeply into his control.

The voice on the other end sounds pleasantly surprised, as though he half-expected this to be a prank. "Yeah, yeah, I am!" he says. Jackie doesn't recognize his voice, so he's not a regular, but she understands that anyone who calls this phone is an important man who deserves to be obeyed just like Doctor H. She can't wait to meet him and see his face when he gets a good look at her big, heavy tits. She knows it's going to make his cock so hard... and there's nothing Jackie loves more than a man with a hard cock to fuck. "Where can we meet?"

Jackie smiles distantly, her fingers twirling absently through her long dark hair as her mind drifts deeper into soft, vacant bliss. "I'd love to meet you at your place," she says, already thinking about how good it's going to be to ride a stranger's cock for Doctor H. She hopes Bee's going to be there too-it's always so much fun when the two of them can double-team a guy, even if it probably costs the guy more than double. Still, they're worth it, and it makes Doctor H very happy. And making Doctor H happy is all Jackie wants these days.

She's already wet as she picks up her purse and heads for the door.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,798 Followers
12