Jackie Comes to Stay Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena came back with a warm wet cloth and wiped us clean. She then curled up on the other side of Jackie and hugged her close. They murmured back and forth about the experience but I found my hands wandering over Jackie's body. I slid my hands from shoulder to thigh and explored every nook and bump between. Soon Jackie began pushing back against my hand and then Lena's hand also joined in. I went south and Lena stayed north and I soon had her cumming in my hand. After her pussy stopped grabbing my fingers I held them out and watched Lena and Jackie lick them clean.

We spent the rest of the day snorkelling and spear fishing lion fish. Jackie was keen to slow the advance of this invasive species by eating them as often as possible. We played cards that night and again all fell asleep on the giant daybed. I was woken for the next few days with different hand jobs. Sometimes Lena, sometimes Jackie, sometimes both. Afterwords we cuddled and took Jackie through at least one orgasm, sometimes two or three.

Then one morning I woke and it was not a hand. Two mouths were working their way around my cock. I looked down and watched as they licked kissed and sucked from base to tip and then slid their tongues together across the head. Strangely this took longer. They stopped often to make out and other times to talk and try things from different angles. I kept my hands busy stroking and playing with whatever was within reach and then finally Jackie went solo. She was a far cry from Lena's calibre but for an absolute beginner she was talented and all too soon I blew a load of cum into her mouth. Her eyes got really big and cum spilled out along the edges and ran down her chin to drip onto her breasts.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth and pushed her back flat on the daybed then crouched down between her legs. I ran my tongue along the outside of her cunny then moved to the centre and using my tongue I pushed her engorged lips to the side and ran my tongue from taint to clit in one long lick that dove deep into her pussy and then slid under the hood and circled her clit. I couldn't get enough of her taste, it was intoxicating. My tongue went deep again and again and then when she was really starting to tremble I focused on her clit and slid two fingers in and up to that rough little patch that really winds them up.

Lena had leaned down and was licking up my jizz that had spilled out pf Jackie's mouth. That quickly turned into french kissing at they shared my cum back and forth. Lena next moved down and was licking the cum off of Jackie's breasts. When all the cum was gone she focused on the nipples. The combination of my tongue on her clit, fingers on her g-spot and her mother suckling on her nipples was too much for Jackie and she came hard, her body arching up in a rictus of pleasure. Spasms ran through her frame as her muscles locked and released. She gasped for air and screamed out with the intensity of her orgasm.

I sat back on the floor and watched as Jackie pulled Lena over top of her, pushing her down along her body until Jackie had her Mom's pussy in reach and then she pulled Lena's hips down until she could easily slide her tongue deeply between Lena's lips. Lena let out a heartfelt moan and lowered herself just a bit more to giver Jackie complete access. I walked around to the back and watched as Jackie's tongue slid into Lena's groove and swept up to circle around her clitoris.

My penis quickly hardened while I watched Jackie licking her Mom so I knelt down behind Lena and Jackie grabbed my cock from below and fed it into Lena's cunt. I alternated between slow deep thrusts as Jackie licked away at Lena's clit and then I would pull out and feed my dick into Jackie's mouth while Jackie slobbered on my pecker and Lena licked away at her puss. Jackie has one more nice orgasm from this and then I slid myself back into Lena and continued the long slow strokes. Shortly after I felt Jackie's tongue back in action. I grabbed Lena's hip with my left hand and pulled her back and forth on my cock. My right hand rested on her ass cheek with my thumb right at her rosebud. I swirled it in her juice that was leaking out around my shaft and on the next backstroke I slid that thumb in past the first knuckle. Years of working with hand tools had hardened my already large hands and when that big old thumb slid in she lost all control and had the biggest orgasm I had ever seen her have.

Her body was shaking, head pulled back and teeth bared as she gasped for breath. Her pussy and ass were clenching on my cock and thumb in rhythm and then she squirted, not a lot but definitely a squirt. That set me off and I fired 2 huge loads into my sister before my niece pulled me out and took the next two shots in her throat. She then pushed my cock up against Lena's Pussy and tongued us clean. We then curled up in a large interwoven jumble on the daybed and let the surf lull us to sleep.

12