All Comments on 'Jackie's New Job Ch. 02'

by Jackiegirl

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Damn girl ...

this chapter is as hot as the last one. I can imagine prim little ole me as Jackie on my way to Houston. I am so wet, I just have to go to bed now.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 18 years ago
Incredible writing again!

You are so gifted and unquestionably headed to be the next Jackie Collins or indubitably better. I hope that wasn’t an insult.

Thanks for the writing

pixie2002pixie2002over 18 years ago
Wow!!

A terrific follow-up to the first outstanding chapter. I felt as if I was right there watching Jackie discover the part of herself that loves women. It was like watching a flower unfold, one petal at a time. Thank you, Jackie, for another wonderful and sensuous read.

ktr30ktr30over 18 years ago
Lovely work!

I am very much enjoying this story line - looking forward to the next chapter, and hoping you plan to post many more! Will there be differences between week one and week 25 of her employment? Can the contract be extended to a second year? One small, snarky comment: it's = it is. If you ever have writer's block, could you correct and repost? Regardless, mesmerizing story and I do look forward to reading on . . . .

MendermanMendermanabout 18 years ago
So taunting, so well written

It is great to find a writer that beleives in a great plot rather than heading straight into a 20 minute fuck feast for readers to stroke over.

Great descriptive writing to bring the characters to life.

Well done, looking forward to reading chapter 3 and your other stories when time allows.

Cheers,

Menderman

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
gift of te written word

HI:

Just a thanks for a superbly crafted story !! I'd be surprised if members of either sex / gender could read it and not be touched. ( and worked up nicely !! ) Kindly write more of the Jackies New Job for those of us who adore the written word ( being a Mark Twain fan myself ) .

I'll rad your work anytme !!

Steve S

morbvyus45@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
where's the rape?

sorry mate but i came ere for some rape, not girly stuff

DryhillDryhillalmost 14 years ago
IT GETS BETTER

Often the following chapters do not hold up to the promise of the first chapter, but not with this talented writer.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
There's a (Charles) Dickens-ian feel to this

The outside world is rife with the unknown, opportunities and threats. Yet there's friends who can offer a temporary oasis for plucky lead character . Very sexy and charming, Ty for this scintillating little read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It looks like fucking Poms ass lick each other to death.

This story is worthless, as is commenter below.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hi,this is Bruce. Wow, what a reaction from slamdog.

Did I upset you, Pomy scumbag?? I am so glad.

TatankaBillTatankaBillover 6 years ago
Erotic...

...arousing, a slow, subtle spontaneous combustion. I like this a lot.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiter11 months ago

Still rock hard, my cock is aching now. I hope she offers him a session with her girlfriend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous