All Comments on 'Jackie's Rules Pt. 03'

by Dreming_Alice_

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
KarotteKarotteabout 2 years ago

Thank you so much for the two new parts of this fantastic story! I would appreciate, if the rules, Alice sets would be shifted more in the foreground (it is even in the story title). Especially when Alice sets humiliating rules (one at a time) for Jackie, which help her to push her towards her boundaries, it would need bigger attention - especially regarding Jackie's feelings. In general, it would be GREAT to read about Jackie's inner conflict between her sex-drive / horniness and her modesty / rational thought in greater detail - this comes sometimes a little short in your story but would add really much to the immersion.

LittleTeaCupLittleTeaCupabout 2 years ago

I love your presentation of the submissive mind. Sometime rules are needed to be able to cope with things that life throws out.

Ad to that you paint the Domme as also being caring to a point with pre planned additions and whilst ensuring the submissive isn't at too much risk whilst retaining the thrill.

Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, what I like about this series of stories is that Alice is not really trying to get Jackie into trouble. Alice uses a lot of misdirection and looks out for Jackie. That Alice is not looking to blackmail Jackie is a part that I find is fun to read. I do hope that Jackie is not put into real trouble and hurt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous