All Comments on 'Jackie's Rules Pt. 10'

by Dreming_Alice_

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Dreming_Alice_Dreming_Alice_about 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for some of the feedback and suggestions I have had recently. I will take them onboard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

another great chapter, but I feel as though something more needs to happen kind of it is lacking something. Maybe some more people catching her? Maybe she should have had Charlie hold on to her shorts until she finished her work out. maybe something more happening with Miss Carlson. Maybe with the wig and contacts and glasses she be out there more. I don't know myself what it needs. I am still enjoying what's here. Thank you for sharing with us.

Pappasleaze!

KarotteKarotteabout 1 year ago

Thank you for this amazing part. I'm always looking forward to the next part of this fantastic story and can hardly wait for the continuation. How will the story develop? Will one of her friends catch her one day? How will things develop with Charlie? Will she start to play with Jackie herself? What about Miss Carlson? Will she notice Jackie's recent habits? Will she have a serious talk with Jackie? Will Jackie ask her for a punishment? Will she spank Jackie? Will she set up her own rules for Jackie? Or will the story develop in a different direction? I'm very excited to find out!

subkinksubkinkabout 1 year ago

I did not hoped for such entertaining chapter. Liked it. I hope next one is also like this and the sooner the better.

notanauthornotanauthorabout 1 year ago

Great story. I loved so much about this chapter it would be re-listing the story to mention them all. I loved the online comments that humiliated but turned on Jackie. Also the conversation where Jackie said tell me more about what a slut I am was intense. Last, the hint of body modifications to come. The story has an edge to it. Without sex or even kissing the story is very sexy. The Mantra and the rules are wild. While I understand this is a fantasy - one thing I don't like that Alice is naked more and more yet never seems to get noticed. I lived in a dorm - someone was always coming and going - so that to me is the weakest link. Seeing where Jackie's submission take her. Endless possibilities. Great work and thanks again for a great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

WOW! Best story out there! I just found it and was happy to see its recent!!! I can’t wait for more but I understand it takes time. This one was really good thanks!!

-GG

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

can Alice take her to more public places like clubs? and secretly strip her to almost nude in public specially on dance floor

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wonderful stuff!!!!!

cyberphotocyberphoto12 months ago

But there will become an issue at some point when Jackie does get caught and also an issue when she runs out of clothes to wear and does not have any more clothes at all.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Found this recently, great story! Hopefully more comes soon. Love that Jackie is being barefoot away from the apartment block more! Could rule 13 be extended to apply in more places? Something like she can't wear shoes indoors anywhere if shes not wearing underwear. Eventually ending up with the strict: No underwear means no shoes and vice versa, period? If she goes barefoot in uni more she could be challenged to sit in such a manner that her dirty soles are showing to her classmates, for some added humiliation :)

Jackie seems embaressed by wet spots showing on her clothes, could be worth for her arousment to keep wearing it like that, if it is to your liking she could be made to pee her pants/shorts/panties.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Let’s go! So good!!! It’s amazing hope there is more to come! Thanks!

Medussa55Medussa558 months ago

No No No! Jackie prefers men! So disappointed. Still with the disguise it looks like the web slut will be around soon. Poor Jackie (I really don't mean that, pile it on Alice she's had long enough!). Still a great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous