Jackie's Rules Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, assumption one."

Jackie listened intently.

"You're bisexual."

Jackie, nodded. Slightly shocked that Alice had picked this up, as they'd never discussed it.

"Assumption two. You usually prefer guys."

Jackie's jaw dropped opened now, before she nodded again.

"OK, you've always followed personal rules for gratification, but it is only recently that you thought about them sexually."

Jackie nodded again, smiling sheepishly. Little did she know that Alice knew a lot of this as fact, from her online Profiles...

"OK, number four. You're excited to lose your top to me."

Another nod came, this time from a blushing Jackie.

Alice grinned.

"Hmm, final one. You'd like to continue this game after you lose it."

Jackie didn't react straight away this time, she just sat still for a beat, before dropping one strap off her dungarees, to get the tube top past it, then on the other side. Then she pulled it over her head and handed it to Alice.

"Tell me more about how much of a slut I am." She said, more confidently than she felt.

"I'll give you my panties for another five."

"No, I want your sneakers Alice reported." Nobody would see if you have panties on or not."

Jackie nodded again, self consciously checking if her nipples were visible in the mirror.

"Stop me if I get any wrong." Alice said, before launching into some quickfire suggestions.

"You love anal and want to do more of it."

"The risk of being caught naked or exposed is a big turn on."

"You loved doing the online Videos, but are scared of the repercussions if you're found out."

"You have a thing for Miss Carlson."

Jackie blushed crimson, but didn't say anything.

"Aaand finally, the humiliation of this game is Its biggest appeal to you."

Again, Jackie didn't say anything, she just pulled up one foot onto her chair and untied her sneaker. Soon Alice was in possession of them both. Smiling sweetly she said "I'm sure I could get you naked pretty easily, but we don't want to get you arrested... Also if you're naked now, there will be nothing to take off later."

Both of them giggled at this, before finishing their coffees.

"Before we leave, I want to get you a wig and fake glasses for your videos. Maybe even a stick on beauty spot and color changing contact lenses."

Jackie was taken aback by this, but followed along. Now padding barefoot on the cold marble floor. She couldn't take her eyes off her newly painted toenails, and they kept reminding her of the bright red love heart she now had shaven on her pubis. This kept her face a similar red color for the whole walk.

Alice lead her into a fancy dress store and quickly found a pack of green contacts and some fake large rimmed glasses, then she went up to the second floor and found the wigs section, taking down a couple of red options.

"OK, we need to see if they match, take off your clothes."

Jackie just stood there stunned.

"I can't, what if someone comes!"

Alice was ready for this.

"They will only come find us if we take too long, so get on with it."

Jackie saw the logic in this, so reluctantly unclasped the dungarees, letting them fall and slid out of her panties, now totally naked in front of Alice.

Holding the wigs next to Jackie's crotch, Alice quickly discarded one and found another.

"OK, try both of these and I'll let you know which one."

Desperately trying to keep her calm, Jackie fumbled the first wig until she had it on and her own hair tucked away. It was a short bob and looking in the mirror, she couldn't believe how different she looked.

"No, that's not it, try the longer one."

The longer one was much longer and fell well below Jackie's shoulders.

"Yes, that one looks perfect." Alice chirped.

"And we can do way more styles with it, try with the glasses."

Jackie now stood looking at what could have been a totally different naked girl in the full length mirror.

Alice snapped two pictures from a distance, managing to get front and rear view in the frame, thanks to the mirror.

"Those will be perfect teasers for your profile."

"Oh god." Was all Jackie could muster in response.

After allowing Jackie to redress, Alice paid for the items she'd tried on and took her back out into the mall. Heading for the central area, where there was a large fountain. She then had her stand with her feet apart and pulled some scissors out of her bag.

"One last thing before we head out to the car."

There were more people around now and a few started as they walked by, at the girl standing awkwardly with her friend fussing around her outfit. Alice cut more Material out of each leg of the dungarees, exposing the panties Jackie was still wearing, before pushing the scissors inside the denim to get the waistband of the white pair and pulling them out through the gap.

Soon Jackie was stood there with both ass cheeks on display. The dungarees below the waist covering little more than her crotch. They were basically a thong shape. Now Alice dipped the white tube top in the fountain before handing it to Jackie and without further warning undid both clasps on the dungarees, exposing her tits.

Jackie hadn't been aware, but Alice had stalled until the coast was clear. Now panicked, she was wrestling the wet top over her head and into position as best as possible...

Afterwards her nipples were still clearly visible. The front section of the dungarees was hanging in front of her and giving some modesty, but the two crossed straps at the back didn't cover Jackie's ass at all. She was mortified.

She walked sheepishly behind Alice as they made their way through the crowded walkway. She began to reflect on how it was still before lunch, and she'd been naked in three different places today. If this was to keep up, what would Alice have her doing soon...

12