Jackie's Slave Pt. 02

Story Info
Part two of my life with Jackie.
1k words
3.85
16.9k
7

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
supermike
supermike
90 Followers

At 8, Goddess showed up with 4 men. All black, all huge. She did not waste time.

Speaking to my wife. "Pet go to your room and undress, your pathetic husband will be there shortly and you will be tied spread eagled and naked to your bed. Say you understand."

"I understand Goddess." She replied meekly.

Speaking to me. "Strip to your panties. You will kiss the cock of every black man I bring into the room tonight do you understand?"

"Yes Goddess."

"Go tie her up. Hurry."

After securing her, the men were told to go into the room.

Goddess again spoke to me.
"Tonight it starts bitch. Tonight your wife for the first time will fuck a man other than you. And she will do it willingly. Do you know what this means bitch? It means you are no longer a man. It means you acknowledge that black men are superior and you have no choice but to give her to them. Follow me in. You will watch your wife breed tonight boy."

When I walked in. All 4 men were completely naked and hard. Black and strong, they were imposing. Goddess took a seat in a chair and motioned for me to kneel next to her. She then motioned each man to me. He stood in front of me and I kissed his cock, the cock that would next be inside my wife.

Goddess rose and turned on every light in the room. There was nothing she wanted to miss. She spoke to the first black man. "You may begin"

Immediately the first man crawled on the bed with my wife. "Watch Mike, watch your faithful wife be taken from you." Goddess told me.

I watched, helpless as he inserted his long, thick cock into my wife. It went in with ease, she was aroused I reasoned. He was soon pistoning into and out of her. Rhythmic. Strong. He knew what he was doing.

"Untie her legs" Goddess said to one of the other men and they complied. Now this dark man was able to have his way with her. Holding her legs up high. He jackhammered her vagina until he was close.

He grunted loudly as he filled my wife's womb with his thick virile semen. Again and again he grunted. I knew he was pumping copious amounts into her. As he finished he pulled his still hard, wet cock from her and walked to me. "Clean it Mike." I was told by my Goddess.

Dutifully I took his cock into my mouth. Cleaning her juices and his cum off until his beautiful black dick shined.

"Next." Was her command.

The next strong black man got on top of my wife and started again. Thrusting, humping, fucking, until he released his seed into her as well. Again, his cock was brought to me to clean off.

"Next!" Goddess commanded again.

The third man repeated again. Dumping his cum into my wife's uterus, so they could search for her egg.

"You boys did well. You can wait in the living room and have a drink."

"One man left Goddess." I commented.

"He's not here for that." She replied.

Without another word, she went to my wife and started to untie her. "Are you ok my little puppy? "She asked her.

Covered in sweat, both hers and the three men who just used her, hair matted to her face, my wife replied, "Yes Goddess. I just wasn't expecting that."

Goddess pet her sweetly. "I know pet. But your Goddess wanted to see you gangbanged like a pathetic little dog. And you want to please me don't you?"

"I do Goddess. Thank you for allowing me to."

"Oh you're welcome. And for your obedience and submission to black cock, I have a gift for you. You shouldn't be the only one to have to submit to black superiority. You both made a commitment to acknowledge your inferiority. Bitch boy, up on the bed, hands and knees. It's your turn to show how sorry you are for your heritage."

I hesitated, but only briefly. The last time I disobeyed Goddess wasn't pleasant for me.

I got up on the bed, next to them. She spoke to the last naked black man in the room. "Go ahead and rip it's panties off. You can have this dog for your needs. Don't be gentle."

The man came over, ripped off my panties and tossed them to the floor. He lubed up his massive cock and slid into me with ease. Goddess had trained my ass over the months with plugs and her strap on, taking a man was easy.

Holding my hips, he sawed into my ass. "Look at your wife you pathetic white piece of shit. You two look at each other and realize what you have submitted to me. A black baby is probably already growing in your wife and you are being ass fucked like a pathetic little white faggot. Thank me."

"Thank you Goddess. " We both replied.

He soon unloaded into my hole as the two women watched. Pulling out, he pushed me down on the bed. "You did well Kelvin. I'll see you next week."

Figuring I was done, I was getting off the bed when Goddess stopped me. "What the fuck are you doing? How could you possibly think you are done! You will pay for this later."

She stood and took her pants and underwear off. "You will lick me till I cum. I can't believe you would let Goddess go without an orgasm. Pet, you suckle on your Goddesses nipple. Spread your legs wide so I can see that black cum ooze from your hole and all over your bed. Bitch boy will sleep in that puddle tonight.

As I licked and my wife sucked, Goddess came three times. After she was dressed..(we were not allowed to dress.) she said on the way out. "Buy pregnancy tests pet. This will happen 3 times a week until you are black bred my dogs."

supermike
supermike
90 Followers