Jackpot at the Casino

Story Info
Don hits the jackpot by losing his side bets.
3.6k words
4.04
9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never expect to win big money when I visit a casino but I always expect to get lucky. There's always more to play for than money.

As such establishments go the Rolling Boulder Casino was rather modest in size. Still, it fit it's rural community well and is now an important part of the local economy and tax base. After I checked into my hotel room I perused the action at the poker and blackjack tables first. That puts me in the casino mood though I don't usually find the kind of action I'm looking for at those games. Most of the players there are more serious gamblers, the kind who figure odds and play smart. They are not the kind who bet the rent money on sucker bets.

There's a bit of a buzz around one of the roulette tables. There's a young woman, thirtyish, petite but strikingly attractive, who has had a string of luck and has quite a cache of poker chips in front of her. I watch for a while. Her luck has cooled off a bit and as she plays until her cache dwindles. Before too long she gives up and cashes out while she still has chips.

Fully in the mood know I head to the slot machines. That's where the best action is. Slots are for fools, a way of throwing money at the casino. The odds are the worst and the house's take is the highest on the slots. That's why they have so many compared to gaming tables. There are always more dreamers than serious gamblers playing the slots. Some of the dreamers do win big. Those million dollar progressive slot jackpots are what draws them all in like lemmings. This is where women who lose the rent money become desperate.

I walk around the room sizing up the different players. There some couples, perhaps locals out for an evening of fun. Most of the players are by themselves. Some play furiously riding the same bet game after game. Others are more casual, playing a bit more slowly, pondering and adjusting their bets between each game. That's the difference between losing their money quickly or slowly. I found two possibilities on my sweep through the slot machine area. Both are sitting at a gaming terminal staring blankly. One is wearing slacks the other a skirt. The machine next to the woman in the skirt is not being used so I make myself comfortable there.

She's young, probably in her late twenties or early thirties. She's not particularly well dressed. She's wearing knee length blue skirt and a white blouse with frills and ruffles in the front, unbuttoned on top to show generous cleavage. Her face is a bit plain but cute. There's a wedding band on her finger. She has reddish brown hair. She's not playing. She seems to be in a trance. Her slot chits are all crumpled up on the floor. My guess is she's lost all her money, probably the rent or grocery money, too. And now she's afraid to go home and have to tell hubby why they are broke and out of food. Again. But I'm going to save her from that.

I play a few games on the terminal in front of me. I lose far more than I win, as expected, but it pays out something often enough to encourage me to keep playing. I'm only making small bets so I don't lose too much. Mostly I'm watching her. After a few minutes I turn to her. She's still staring blankly at the terminal.

"Excuse me, I hope you don't mind, but I see you are not playing. Is there something wrong with that machine? I could call one of the attendants over to look at it if you'd like." I know she doesn't want anyone from the casino to notice that she's not playing. They'd ask her to leave but she probably doesn't want to go home and face the music.

She is startled by my question. "Oh. Oh, no, it's not that." She looks at me with a bit of panic in her eyes. "Please don't call anyone over. If they find out I've lost all my money they'll make me leave again."

This is music to my ears. "Oh, well, we don't want to do that then, do we? I'll keep your secret."

"Thank you," she says softly.

This works every time. Now we have a shared secret. We've bonded a little and she knows I'm on her side. "You are welcome. I don't want to get you in any trouble. Hi, I'm Don. And you are?"

"I'm Mary."

"Hi, Mary. Are you really out of money?

"Yes," she says dejectedly. "I was up almost a hundred bucks. Oh, why didn't I quit then? This always happens to me." She seemed on the verge of tears.

"It happens because there is always more money to win and why can't it be you're turn to be the lucky one this time. You deserve to win just as much as everyone else, right."

"But I never am the winner."

"It's OK Mary. It's not your fault. You do deserve to be a winner and you will be. Maybe not today but you will be a winner."

"Thanks. It's nice of you to say. But I'm just a loser. My husband is going to be so mad at me again."

"Don't think that about yourself. That's just what the casino wants you to think so you let them take your money. Beside, you could still be a winner today."

"I've already lost all my money how can I be a winner? Thanks for trying to make me feel better but I am a loser."

"You know, money isn't the only thing you can win a bet with."

"What do you mean?"

"Those are pretty earrings you are wearing, they must be worth something."

"The casino won't let me bet my earrings".

"No, but I would be willing to make a side bet with you."

"Huh?"

"How about if you bet me whether I win or lose on my next spin of the wheels here. I'll bet this slip with five dollars on it against your ear rings."

"Oh no, I couldn't do that. But. Ah... Really? You would?"

"Make your bet. Do I win or lose on the next game? Mind you, I've lost on the last three spins here."

"I think since you lost three in a row you'll win this time." They are so predictable.

I set my bet and push the button to start the animated wheels spinning. I've intentionally set a bet in the game that has almost no chance of winning. Her eyes light up and she has a look of anticipation on her face as she watches the wheels spin. The gambler's high. When the wheels stop spinning I'm a loser so I win the bet.

Mary is almost in tears again as she takes off the earrings and hands them to me. "My grandmother gave me those. Oh, why did I bet them. I'm such a fool."

I set them on the terminal in front of her and I put my hand on her hand and say softly, "I'm not going to take your ear rings. They really wouldn't look good on me."

"But you won the bet."

"Yes, and I'm going to give you chance to win them back."

"But how? I don't have anything else to bet with. I'm not betting my wedding ring."

"I wouldn't let you bet that. You have something else you can bet. And even if you lose this bet you'll still have what you started with."

"How can that be?"

"You are an attractive woman, Mary. I've been noticing how nicely that blouse shows off your womanly charms. How about this. I'll bet those earrings that you won't lift up you blouse and give me a peek at your bra. How about it?"

"Don, I'm married!"

"I'm just asking for a peek. I won't tell. Will you make that bet?"

"So, if I lift up my blouse then I win?"

"Yes, and you get your earrings back."

She smiles and lifts up her blouse and flashes me a look at her bra. I take a mental photograph. Her shapely tits are not huge but they are full and round and strain at the fabric of the bra. There are hints of her nipples visible through the not quite opaque material. "You lose!" she says with a smile as she straightens her blouse. I don't feel like a loser.

"Have you been here playing long today? I ask her.

'No, not that long, just since about eight this morning after my husband left for work.

"Mary, it's one thirty in the afternoon."

She is surprised by that. "Oh, I didn't know. How time flies." There are no clocks in casinos on purpose. People stay longer and gamble more if they don't know what time it is.

"Have you eaten? You must be hungry."

"Well, no. I can't. Not until I get home. I don't have any money."

"How about another bet on my next spin here then? My five dollar betting chit for another chance to see your bra?"

"You really are a perv, aren't you?"

"But a friendly one. I just like what comes in bras. Don't we all?"

She makes the bet. This time she bets I'll lose. And I do.

"OK, Mary, now you've got to give me a chance to get even. Double or nothing?"

She just can't resist a bet. "OK!"

"A different bet this time though."

"OK. What?"

"I bet you these two five dollar betting slips on whether your panties are the same color as your bra or not."

"But that's a silly bet. I already know and you don't."

"Do you take the bet or not?"

"Well, OK, but which way are you betting, the same?"

"Your pick - which way do you bet?"

"I pick the same color. They are. You lose again!"

"Not so fast, Mary. I can't just take your word for that. You have to prove it. Come on. Lift up that skirt and show me." I hold out my hand with the two slot machine chits.

"You really are a perv!"

"What can I say? I like what's in panties even more than bras. If you don't show me then you lose again."

"Oh, well, alright" she says and hesitates a bit. Then she hoists her skirt up and I drink in the wonderful view. They do match her bra. There's a hint of camel toe in how they hug the ample flesh of her pussy lips. My balls tingled and I knew I was about to hit the jackpot. She's a bit slower to cover herself up this time. I think she's starting to like this game.

"See, you're a winner again already. I must be your good luck charm! You've got enough to buy lunch now."

She smiles. Just a little one, but it's there. "OK".

"Good then. Let's go get lunch."

She put the slot chits in her purse and we head out of the gaming room to the concourse area to pick a restaurant. I've got one more bet to make with her. The big one. I've only ever been turned down on it once. But I'm going to wait until after we eat.

"Let's try The Burger Nook". She agrees and in we go.

I engage her in small talk as we eat. What kind of music does she like? What was her favorite vacation ever? What was it she liked most about her first boyfriend? Things like that. I'm taking her mind off her predicament and getting her in a receptive mood. Her smile gets bigger as we chat and get her to recall fun times.

As we are just about finished eating I ask, "If you don't mind my asking, Mary, how much money did you lose before you met your good luck charm?"

"Almost two hundred dollars." Her good mood evaporates. "I'm so screwed when my husband finds out. There's almost no food and I was supposed to buy groceries with the money he gave me today and pick up his laptop at the repair shop. Oh god. Oh, god, what am I going to do? I can't... He'll just..." She is almost sobbing.

"It's OK, Mary," I assure her. I reach across the table and put my hand on hers.

"Thanks for trying, but how can it be? I've lost all his money after I promised I'd never come here again."

"Because I'm your good luck charm, that's how."

"You really have been good luck. What are you going to do, help me win it back?"

"I have one more bet for you, A big one this time. Two hundred dollars. Cash." I put two crisp new one hundred dollar bills on the table.

Her eyes get big as she ogles the Ben Franklins in front of her. She's almost mine now.

"Well, OK. What's the bet?"

"It's not going to be like those five dollar bets I lost before, hon. If I'm betting that much you have to up the ante some." I pause to create some anticipation. "I bet two hundred dollars that you will not come up to my room and make love with me."

"DON! I can't. I mean. I'm a married woman. Oh. No. no." But she's not looking at me. She's still eyeing the money.

"I don't want to marry you. I just want to fuck you."

"I.. I.. I've never done anything like that. I really shouldn't."

"I understand Mary," I say as I start to pick up the two bills. "And I'm sure your husband will appreciate that loyalty when you tell him you lost all that money. Again. It'll be OK."

She's silent for a moment. She's probably shocked at what I've proposed but it gives her a way out of the trouble she's gotten herself into. I lean over and whisper to her, "I'm actually pretty good at it and you won't be disappointed, I promise."

She reluctantly agrees to the bet and we retire to my room. When I've closed the door behind us I take her in my arms and kiss her. She hesitates at first but soon her tongue is searching for mine. Her feminine softness and the passion of her kiss starts my blood flowing. We unclench from our embrace. I take her hand and lead her over to the bed.

I tell her to lay down and unbutton her blouse. As I watch her I start taking off my clothes. "Now open it up and give me a good look at those girls." She does as I ask. "Ah! Nice! Mary. You are a very sexy woman." I'm naked from the waist up and start to unfasten my pants. "Now take off your skirt t and show me your panties again." I can see through her bra that her nipples are getting firm. I start to pull down my pants and shorts as I say, "Now you get to peek at me." Her worried expression turns to a nervous smile when she sees my half hard manhood.

When she has her skirt off I step out of my rumpled pants on the floor and get on the bed at her feet, facing her. I reach up on either side of her waist and begin slowly pulling her panties down. I feel her trembling slightly from nervousness. Her her thick reddish brown pubes are perfectly trimmed. My cock dances in delight and begins to stand straight up. I pull her panties down more until I can see where the bulge of her pubic mound becomes pussy lips. My balls twitch at the sight. I continue the southward journey of her panties until all of her honey pot is visible. Her pussy lips are full and fleshy. I lean over and kiss her bush. Then I pull her panties down to her ankles. I tell her to take off her bra and I feel a drop of pre-cum on my dick as she does.

Her full round breasts are each just a bit too much for one hand. Perfect for fondling and licking. Her small areolas and slightly pointy nipples are suckably hot. I say, "Spread your legs a little honey," and climb on top of her letting the length of my hard shaft press against her slit. I can feel it getting wet. I kiss her again. She's eager for it this time. I kiss her neck and behind her ear then back on her lips again. I feel her whole body surrender to me as her tongue dances with mine. I whisper to her, "I've been aching for this moment ever since you showed me your panties."

I move my kisses to her tits. Circling one then the other, round and round getting closer and closer to her nipples. She gasps as I suck on them. I kiss her between her boobs then slowly begin working my way down, kissing and licking as I go. She giggles when my tongue teases her belly button. As I get to her slit I go off to the right side, licking between her pussy lip and her thigh. Her hips twitch in delight. I lick back up, across her bush and down the left side. Then I put my tongue in her slit and probe for her clit. She moans with pleasure as I suck it into my lips. I put a hand on the inside of her thigh and gently caress up until I work my finger into her wet vagina. I gently move it in and out as I begin humming on her clit. Her hips start to move up and down slightly. I curl my finger inside her like beckoning the kitty and hum louder. Her back arches and she screams with delight, "OH YES! RIGHT THERE!! Ohhhhh!"

I climb on top of her again. I take my throbbing cock and rub the tip along her slit, up and back, up and back. She's still writhing in ecstasy. "Put it in me! Fuck me right now!" I work the tip in and then back out a dozen times then slowly ease further in. Deeper. And deeper. All the way in. She squeezes it tight as her hips continue to rock. I start pumping her in and out slowly. Her hip movements begin matching my strokes. I pump harder, slow out then fast in, slow then fast, picking up the pace on each stroke until we're fucking so hard her tits are bouncing. I take one in my hand and plant my lips on the other and suck her nipple. I push deep and hard and hold it in her as far as I can. My buttocks clench, my balls twitch, and my jizz comes spewing into her. I start stroking again, still spurting cum. Her cunt squeezes out every last drop. I lay on top of her a few minutes kissing her lips and neck until my excitement softens and I slip out of her. I roll off to the side and we lay next to each other in the afterglow.

Once we had caught our breaths and our hearts stopped racing I turned to her and said, "God, I love married pussy. You married gals really know how to fuck. And your pussy is one of the hottest I've fucked. You get wild when you cum! Your husband is a very lucky guy and I hope he appreciates that.

"He does when I'm not losing all his money."

"Well, you did lose his money again today but then your luck changed and you won it back from a guy who makes very bad bets that he really enjoys losing. And now, my lucky friend, it's time for you to get dressed and go buy that hubby of yours some groceries and pick up his laptop as if none of this ever happened."

We both get dressed and I escort her back down to the concourse. She starts to head into the casino but I take her hand and say, "No. No more gambling today or your lucky streak will quickly come to an end. I'll walk you to your car."

As we get to the car and she opens the door I say, "Now, Mary, l know you are not going to like this, but look what's happened. Your gambling habit has made you into a cheating whore. This should be a real wake up call to you. It's only going to get worse. The problem gambler's hot line is only a phone call away but I'll bet you won't call it. I hope I lose that bet, too. But even if you don't call them I want you to do this - next time you just can't resist the urge to gamble leave most of your money home and bring a friend who understands your problem and can keep you out of trouble."

I kissed her, she got in the car and then I turned to walk away. "Wait!" she called out the window.

"Thank you, Don. You really saved me today. I really was afraid to go home. You don't know what it would have been like. I couldn't face it. I wanted to run away but there was no place to go. I was lost. I just might call that number. You were great and all but I don't ever want to do something like that again. You really are a perv but you're kind of sweet, too. Thank you."

I winked at her, said "God luck with that call," and started walking back to The Rolling Boulder casino.