Jack's Adventures 03: Allie 02

Story Info
Further adventures with my coworker's hot artsy sister.
2.7k words
4.53
4.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ordered two more Millers and the bartender walked away, disappointed once again but not as surprised. Allie looked at me.

"You promise you'll leave first thing in the morning?" she asked.

"Yes," I said.

"You won't ask for my number, you won't find me on social media?"

"Promise."

She glanced over at our table. Blake was looking our way. We turned to face the bar, feigning disinterest with each other.

"I live a couple blocks away," Allie said. "I'll walk, you get an Uber. Here's my address."

I typed it into my phone and stowed it. Then we waited for our beers in silence, and when Allie handed her card to the bartender, I took mine and walked to the table, not waiting for her.

Blake looked at me as I put my beer down.

"You got the runs or something?" he asked.

"What?" I replied.

"In the bathroom a while."

"Oh, yeah." I took a sip of my beer. "I was fucking your sister."

He stared at me. I stared back, and then smiled. He laughed.

"Yeah, right," he said. "You wish."

Allie rejoined us, and we whiled away the time. Eventually two of my coworkers called it a night, leaving Allie and I, Blake, and one other coworker. I figured this was my window, so I said I was gonna call an Uber.

"See you Monday," Blake said.

"Yeah, man," I replied. "This was fun."

I hugged Allie, her complete lack of reciprocation conveying she didn't expect it or want it, which probably worked well for our cover.

"Allie, always a pleasure."

"Sure," she said.

Blake chuckled.

I stood outside the bar and waited for my Uber, and while waiting the three others filed out behind me.

"You need a ride?" Blake asked Allie.

"No, I'll walk," she said, and she turned immediately and walked away down the sidewalk.

"Cool, let's go," Blake said, motioning to our other coworker, and they headed the other direction, toward Blake's car.

I watched Allie striding away, her not throwing even a glance in my direction. My Uber arrived a couple minutes later, and forty-five seconds after that we pulled up in front of Allie's apartment building. I definitely sensed wry judgment from my driver, but when I handed him a $10 bill as a tip, the judgment evaporated.

I got out of the car and looked up at the building, wondering how I'd get inside. But right after the Uber pulled away, Allie appeared at the front door and opened it.

"Good timing," I said, walking up.

"I saw the car pull up," she said flatly.

There was no warmth or small talk as she led me to an elevator, as we waited for it, as we rode it two floors, as she led me down a hallway lined with apartments. Near the end she unlocked a door, opened it, and we walked in.

It was a studio, small but artistically decorated. Fashion sketches and magazine cutouts were pinned to the walls. The furniture was eclectic, like it had been assembled from seventeen different yard sales. She'd hung sheer curtains from the ceiling to delineate "rooms" within the studio: a couch and TV in the living room, a bed and a bookshelf in the bedroom, the kitchen...well, you know what's in a kitchen.

If she didn't want me to talk, I could play that game. I stood there silently looking at everything.

Thirty seconds.

I sensed her looking at me.

One minute.

Finally, she started to say:

"What? It's not-"

"I don't care," I said.

I looked at her. There was mild shock on her face. Then I smiled. Her shoulders relaxed. And I grabbed her roughly, turned her around, and pushed her up against the front door.

She gasped and put her hands flat on the door by her shoulders. I reached around her and unbuckled her jeans and pulled them down her long legs, til they sat bunched around her calves, just over her boots. She wasn't wearing any panties, and I looked at her bare ass in front of me. She looked back over her shoulder at me, her eyes wide. I slapped her right cheek, leaving red across the skin. She gasped again.

"That okay?" I asked.

Her eyes were fixed on me. She nodded.

I slapped it again. She gritted her teeth and exhaled slowly, still staring at me.

I slapped it again. She moaned softly. A big red patch was forming.

"You're getting my pussy so wet," she said.

"You want a medal?" I said.

I slapped her butt again. She yelped louder. She frowned dramatically.

"You're mean," she said.

"Is that a problem?" I asked.

She shook her head.

"The opposite."

I slapped her butt one final time, hard, then pulled on her thighs, bringing her ass out from the wall. I unzipped my jeans and pulled my cock out through the fly, already swollen hard from the foreplay. Allie looked down at it, her eyes wide below her bangs. Then I put a hand between her thighs and felt up her pussy. She was indeed soaking wet. I pulled my hand back and she watched as I put it in my mouth, licking her juices off of it.

"How do I taste?" she asked.

"Unbelievable," I said.

And I rubbed my wet hand over my cock, lubing it up, then dragged it down her lower back, down her butt crack, brushing over her asshole, until it was poised right outside her pussy. I teased her entrance briefly, and then pushed in.

"My fucking god," she said, as every hard inch of me slid up inside of her.

I looked down at her ass now pressing up against my jeans, my dick buried inside of her, then I withdrew it completely. When it popped free, she moaned.

"What's wrong?" I said.

"I want it," she said. "I want it."

"Ask nicely."

She looked at me. Hazel eyes, big and pleading.

"Please?"

I put the head of my dick back to her hole and pushed in again. She moaned and whispered:

"Thank you."

I left my cock in this time, then put my hands around her skinny waist and started fucking her. She pushed her chest against the door, arching her lower back and sticking her ass further out toward me as I plowed into her, her skinny frame feeling completely under my control. She yelped with each thrust, her face pressed against the door, one eye staring back at me, the door shaking on its hinges.

After a minute she took her chest off the door, shook out of her leather jacket, and pulled her blouse over her head, me not relenting and fucking her the whole time, her motions shaky. Now she was completely naked except for her jeans wrapped around her ankles, her boots still on her feet. I looked up the length of her, up her skinny legs and ass, up her narrow back to her shoulders to her neck, her hair parted around it and running down her front.

My cock still inside her, I grabbed her by her upper arms and swung her away from the door toward the kitchen, and pushed her torso forward until she was parallel with the floor. Her arms flew out overhead and she held onto the counter for support, and I fucked her like this, my cock stimulating more of her pussy, her pussy gripping more of my cock, as I plunged in and out. I started slapping her ass again and she said "oh my god fuck" and she started bouncing her hips back against me, and I stopped thrusting to watch her fuck herself with my cock.

When she slowed up with this motion I reached under her and pulled her torso up to mine, one arm across her tits, the other moving down between her legs to rub at her clit as I pumped up into her pussy. Her back arched away from me and she lay her head back over my left shoulder, bent her right arm to put her hand on the far side of my head, and looked into my eyes as I fucked her like this. There was no fierce iciness left in her; her eyes were now just big and vulnerable and full of awe. I kept working my cock in and out of her, kept stimulating her clit, kept holding her firm to me, and very soon her mouth opened into an o-shape and she asked:

"Can I come?"

I moved my arm off her tits and held her throat and chin with my hand.

"Can you?" I asked

She nodded quickly.

"Can you?" I asked again.

She nodded again.

"You have to," I said.

And her eyes grew even wider and I increased the pressure of my hands on her throat and on her pussy, and I fucked her even harder, and she did come, her mouth opening wide with amazement, a moan coming from deep in her throat, her body jerking in my arms. I took my hand off her throat and put it back on her breasts, twisting a nipple, and her head fell forward as her orgasm shook through her.

When she'd finished, she raised her hands to her face and exhaled through them. I pulled out of her and let her go, and she stumbled forward, her ankles still bound together by her jeans.

"Good. God," she said.

She turned and leaned back against the kitchen counter and looked at me, still fully clothed, my dick hanging out my zipper.

"Take off your clothes," she said.

I obeyed. I pulled my shirt over head, and started to pull my pants down, but they caught around my ankles and I had to sit on her couch to work them off the rest of the way. But as soon as my butt hit the couch she hobbled over to me, got down on her knees, put my dick in her mouth, and started blowing me. The rush of sensation was incredible, and I gave up trying to free my ankles and fell back on the couch. Allie pulled sideways on my hips and we both slid down off the couch onto the rug, my torso between the couch and the coffee table. I looked down at her, my legs still trapped, and she knelt over me, smiling, and put my dick back in her mouth.

I looked at her bob up and down on it, taking three-quarters of it with complete ease, then looked up her back, from her sharp shoulder blades to her skinny waist to her small ass wiggling in the air, then looked up at the ceiling, feeling her vacuum cleaner of a mouth work my cock. I zoned out here, or just lost track of every sensation beyond her mouth and tongue running all over my head and up and down my shaft, and entered a state of pure bliss.

Until she started trying to deep throat it again, and the pure bliss turned up a notch.

I felt her pause, my dick still in her mouth, and I looked down at her. She was working her lips and trying to push all the way to the base of my shaft. My cock pressed into the back of her throat and I buzzed all over, but before she could get all the way down she had to pull up off it, taking a deep gasp of air, drool falling out of her mouth. She worked my cock with her hands for a second, breathing deeply, and I watched her skinny torso, her small tits, her slender arms, her pouty lips. She looked at me, saw me staring.

"Will you help me?" she asked.

"With?"

"Taking this entire cock in my mouth?"

My dick throbbed in her hands and she bit her lip, feeling it.

"Please? she added.

I nodded, and finally kicked off my jeans and shoes. Then she laid down flat on the floor between my legs and put my cock back in her mouth. I lifted my legs off the ground and wrapped them around her head, my thighs gripping by her ears, and her eyes looked at me, huge and pleading. She then closed them and pushed down onto my cock, her lips reaching an inch from the base of my shaft again, gagging, unable to go any further, and then I applied pressure with my bent legs, pushing down on the back of her head, and the rest of my cock disappeared into her mouth. I felt my tip go down the back of her throat, pleasure coursed through me, her body bucked, I held her tight for a second, and then I unwrapped my legs and I felt my dick slide out of her throat as her mouth flew off of it. She looked up at me, saliva dripping from her mouth, and she laughed, her hands going to work my now soaking wet cock.

I shrugged. "Better."

She looked deeply offended for a split second and then plunged back down onto my dick, trying to get all the way to the base again, and I wrapped my legs around her head again and twisted us both so we were lying on our sides. I grabbed hold of the coffee table in front of me and started pumping my hips, fucking her face, thrusting deep into her throat. Moans emanated from her, punctuated by the thrusts of my cock. I loosened my legs and she pulled it out of her mouth with another deep gasp, and she raised her hands and started jerking me off furiously, breathing deeply.

When she had appropriately recovered, she took it back in her mouth, I tightened my legs, and I fucked her throat again. Her eyes were shut tight, mascara pooling all around them, her lips wrapped around the base of my shaft. When I next pulled out she looked up at me, her eyes raccoon-ringed.

"I'm gonna come all over your face," I said.

She didn't question it, just nodded. I took my legs off of her and got to my feet. She rose to her knees in front of me. I grabbed her hair with my left hand and held it tightly behind her head, pulling her head back, and I started jacking off, her gorgeous hazel eyes fixed on me, her neck arched, her jaw clenched.

"I can't wait to feel your hot cum on my face," she said.

I looked down her chest, over her full a-cups, down her belly, to where her hands lay between her legs bent underneath her, her boots still on. I looked back at her face, starting to feel the orgasm at the base of my cock.

"I loved having your dick down my throat. It was so big."

I looked at her raccoon eyes, at her pouty lips, remembered what it had felt like fucking her face.

"I can't wait to put it back in my mouth and suck it dry."

And I came, first in a big spurt that landed up her cheek and across her forehead and into her hair, and then more ropes across her face, one going rogue over her head and onto the floor behind her.

She closed her eyes, cum dripping down over her eyebrows, and she smiled and licked her lips. Then she wiped her eyes and looked up at me, and my pleasure spiked at the sight of her drenched in my cum. She opened her mouth and took my dick back into it, I buzzed all over, and she kept her eyes fixed on me as she licked all around the head and sucked it slowly, tugging on my shaft with one hand. The pleasure was overpowering and I had to will myself to stay standing and watch her work.

She finally popped it out of her mouth, I collapsed onto the couch, and she sat on the floor, breathing heavily.

"I'm gonna have to keep you around," she said. "You're a lot of fun."

"Chain me up," I said.

She smiled. "Don't tempt me."

"Don't tempt me."

We laughed. And sighed.

And then looked at each other.