Jack's Adventures 07: Jess 02

Story Info
My Filipino coworker had the tightest hole of all time.
2k words
4.58
3.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ran to the bathroom and got my hand towel. When I came back, Jess was on her stomach, her arms crossed under her head, my cum still lying in strings on her ass and back. I started wiping her off, enjoying the sight of the towel against her body, the feel of it pushing over her butt, up her smooth back. She propped herself on her elbows, her back arching, her butt cheeks flexing together, and she looked into my eyes. My cock had been hanging flaccid but the eye contact, and the weird sensuality of wiping my cum off her, caused it to stir again. When she was clean, I threw the towel aside (mid-30s me cringes at this) and leaned in and kissed her.

We made out for a minute, our tongues running wild in each other's mouths, my lessons in casual kissing forgotten by teacher and student alike. I ran a hand down her neck, down her back, my fingers trailing down the bumps of her spine, and rested it on her butt. I grabbed one of her cheeks and she moaned, and then I pushed forward and she rolled under me, on her back, her entire petite body in my shadow. Then she put her hands on my arms, pushed sideways, and I allowed it, falling next to her and her clambering on top of me.

We stopped kissing and looked at each other. Her small body straddled me, her knees either side of my waist, her pointy b-cups hanging over my chest.

"You're not allowed to move," she said.

"Oh?" I said.

"Nope. Not at all."

"I'm okay with that."

She grinned, leaned down and kissed me on the lips, then started kissing down my neck. Her mouth traveled down my chest, her tongue running over my pecs, and then she lightly bit one of my nipples.

"Ow!" I said, raising my head.

She held up a finger, her face stern.

"I said no movement."

I growled and put my head back down.

She kissed down my stomach, her tongue flicking in and out of my belly button, and moved down over my crotch. My penis lay soft and engorged across my thigh. Her lips brushed lightly over its base, her mouth hovered an inch away from my shaft, and just when I expected her to take the head in her mouth, she rose up away from it.

I moaned and she smiled deviously. She was on her knees between my legs, and she spread her fingers and ran them like feathers down my thighs. She looked down at my cock, her expression curious and self-satisfied, her fingers continuing to brush lightly down my skin. I shuddered but otherwise didn't move.

She then lifted my penis with one hand, feeling its weight, the head hanging limp off the side of her palm. Her hand was cool, her touch bracing. She turned her hand back and forth, watching my cock loll side to side, a small smile playing on her lips. All the while, her other hand moved in soft strokes over my body, across my stomach, up and down my thighs. This sensation alone was starting to make my blood pump again. As my dick started to gradually stiffen in her hand, she started slowly tugging on it.

Desire surged through me. I wanted to leap up and pin her down and fuck her senseless. I didn't care if my cock was limp as a noodle, I wanted it back in her absurdly tight pussy, her tiny sexy body completely at my mercy.

But I couldn't move.

I flexed my hands in frustration, trying to relax. She saw this and looked up at me and said:

"Tsk, tsk. No-"

"No movement, I know."

She smiled wider and kept tugging on my penis. It was really starting to lengthen now, growing hard in sections, and her hand was able to slide up and down it now. She looked at its length, her small hand twisting around it, and I saw lust and desire start to grow in her too. She was biting the inside of her lower lip, leaning her head subtly in my cock's direction. She moved her other hand to it as well, and one worked up and down on the base of my shaft while the other twisted softly over the head.

Pre-cum, with maybe some leftover cum from my last orgasm, leaked out of me, and her eyes stared at it as it dribbled down my head. The hand working there rubbed across it, gathered it, then spread it across the rest of the tip, lubing everything up.

I was fully hard now, and I raised up on my elbows, raring to go.

"Can I-"

She planted a small hand on my chest and pushed me back down.

"No!" she said.

I half-laughed, half-groaned. She smiled, looked down at my cock again, then shimmied backward on the bed. She pushed her butt up in the air and brought her head next to my cock. She held it's length next to her head, her eyes traveling from the base to the tip and back down again. Then she opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and dragged it, all the way up my cock, from the very base to the tip.

My body jolted. She smiled, her tongue still out, and fluttered it over the tip.

Then she lowered her head and did it again, pulling her wet tongue up my entire length, starting in the furrow between my shaft and my balls, going up, up, up, until it dragged over the ridge of my head and darted back and forth across the hole.

"Holy shit," I said. "Holy fucking shit."

"Do guys like this?" she said.

"You know they fucking do."

She giggled.

"Don't stop," I breathed.

I planted my hands flat on the bed as she went again, starting even lower this time, her tongue dragging across one of my balls, up my sack and onto the thick vein of my shaft, all the way up its length, and then zig zagging across my frenulum onto the head.

My cock was pulsing, almost spasming, with pleasure now, swollen as thick and hard as I'd ever seen it. Jess stood up on her knees again and scooted forward and clambered over me.

"Can I move yet?" I asked.

"Nope."

Her dark ponytail hung between her breasts. She reached under her and put a hand on my cock and lowered herself, not onto it but behind it. It stretched up against her tense stomach, the head by her belly button. She pushed it against her body and ran her hand up its front, massaging it. Then she raised her hips, and maneuvered it toward her pussy.

When the tip nudged between her labia and against her hole, she lowered her hips again. My head pushed up into her, immediately reaching the resistance it had faced earlier. Jess pursed her lips and exhaled slowly. Her fingers wrapped and unwrapped around my shaft as she tried lowering herself further, both of our jaws clenched, the walls of her pussy feeling like an impenetrable vice. My entire head disappeared inside her and she kept going, her breath measured.

She got a quarter of the way down my shaft.

Now halfway.

She let out a high pitch moan as, in one go, the rest of me slid into her. She lifted both of her arms and shook them out. I looked down to where our crotches met, my cock buried completely inside of her.

She leaned over me and put her arms either side of my head, her ponytail hanging next to my face.

"Remember-" she said.

"Don't move," I said. "I know."

And with that, she started to push her hips forward and back, her pussy pulling at my cock like a tight fist. I could feel all the individual ridges of her vagina in fine detail, gripping all over my dick. She pushed her chest forward, her tits sticking out between her upper arms, her nipples hard.

Then she lifted her hips straight up, my cock pulling halfway out of her, and we both looked down at it sticking out of her. Then she lowered her hips, and I felt every sensation again as my dick pushed in between her tight walls. She repeated this motion a few times, us both watching my cock, thick and wet, gripped tight by her pink pussy skin, as it slid in and out of her.

I couldn't take it anymore.

I broke the rules.

I reached out my hands and grabbed her tight waist. She looked at me in shock.

"Punish me later," I said.

And I held her firm and started rapidly thrusting my cock into her. Her look of shock turned to...a different look of shock. Displeasure replaced by total pleasure. Her face went slack, her eyes wide. My range of motion was limited by the tightness of her vagina, but that same tightness made every push and pull feel incredible.

I was unleashing all my pent-up frustration, my energy limitless. I'd been dreaming of manhandling her and my dream was coming true. I kept fucking her, driving my cock up into her, and her arms slowly buckled, her torso collapsing onto mine, her head over my shoulder. I put one arm across her upper back, one arm across her lower back, and held her to me, her breasts pressing against my chest, and increased the speed of my thrusts. She turned her head toward my ear and put her lips on it, and they rested there limply, a long quiet moan escaping her throat. The bed shook beneath us, her body quivering in my arms, my hips pounding up against her.

I don't know exactly how long we were in this position. At some point she came, but with very little fanfare, her body too wrecked. Her continuous moan was punctuated by a couple yelps, she bit my ear lobe lightly, and her body shook slightly harder in my arms.

I flipped her onto her back, wrapped my hands around the slats of my headboard, gripped it hard, and continued pounding her. Her eyes traveled from my face to my arms, my muscles taut, then to my chest and abs, and back to my face. Her hands traveled up and held onto my wrists, and we looked into each other's eyes as my cock plunged into her pussy, the bed thunking against the wall.

Finally, the enjoyment of getting to fuck Jess senseless, to rail her tight body, to have my cock stretch her tight pussy, began to culminate and I felt another orgasm coming.

"I'm gonna come," I said.

She nodded, and gestured with her hands up her stomach. Here.

I pulled out, immediately missing the sensation of her vagina, and started jacking off, my cock pointed up her body. I came, and whatever cum I had left shot out of me, the first rope landing up her belly. The sight of this sent a surge of pleasure through me, and the second rope shot further, landing up one breast. I kept working my cock, smaller and smaller amounts of cum splattering across her belly, until I was fully empty.

I grew lightheaded, my vision clouded, and I fell sideways off of her, trying to get my breath under control. My sight cleared again, and I looked at her. She hadn't moved, was lying in the exact same position, breathing heavily, her limbs spread out, staring at the ceiling. Her head turned towards me, and we just looked at each other, exhausted.

"Thanks for breaking the rules," she said.

"Thanks for the rules," I said. "It made the release..."

I couldn't finish, just clicked my tongue and made the OK gesture.

"Get me another towel?" she said.

My hand towel was gonna do more harm than good at this point, so I stumbled to the kitchen and grabbed a few paper towels. Jess cleaned herself off, and then we collapsed into bed, naked, our bodies entwined. We both dozed, eventually falling into deep sleep.

Jess was indeed fired, only four days later, and once she walked out of the restaurant I never saw her again.

But four days is a long time. We had one more fuck in us, a midday quickie, before she walked out of my life for good.

A story for another time.