All Comments on 'Jack's Nude Scholarship Ch. 02'

by Croodle

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is going to be hard going to write four years of this!

CroodleCroodle11 months agoAuthor

I don’t plan to write every moment of every single day of all four years! That’d be crazy!

The plan right now is to cover orientation weekend in heavy detail, then the first week of classes in somewhat high details.

The idea is that once he’s over the initial hurdle of being naked in front of everyone, most days will just start to blend together. Every day won’t really be worth covering, and I’ll only be writing about noteworthy moments, like sexual encounters, follow-ups with established characters, or moments where Jack goes off campus naked.

Same goes for the Tracy story if you’re reading that.

wwaldripwwaldrip11 months ago

Both JACK'S NUDIST SCHOLARSHIP CH. 01 and JACK'S NUDIST SCHOLARSHIP CH. 02 page 2 missing

NerdGuy11NerdGuy1111 months ago

I'm really enjoying this and looking forward to more chapters from both the Jack and Tracy saga's!

Just a heads up that there is a {mfirst} in the line.

"Thanks, man," I reply, "Name's {mfirst} by the way."

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Add the tag "gay" and remove the tag "cfnm". This is NOT a straight story and this is NOT CFNM story.

msspnnrmsspnnr11 months ago

A very entertaining story and concept. This most definitely is a CFNM story, that is until he meets Tracy. I wonder who is going to proposition him first?

MrSmith27MrSmith2711 months ago

Great story. I'm just waiting until Jack asks Michelle to watch him masturbate, get naked and masturbate with him, give him a helping hand or more. I mean, all she can do is say no.

birobotboybirobotboy11 months ago

Smallest formatting note, you have a {mfirst} in the first page, looks like you were doing a find-replace for Jack. Super looking forward to how these two parallel stories go!

PhloxSpritePhloxSprite11 months ago

I hope you write him into some bisexual encounters, like his roommate turns out to be gay, offers to blow him. Its really hot so far!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous