Jack's Nude Scholarship Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little does he know I was VERY aware of him being there, and that made it all the more arousing... Wait, what the hell am I thinking. I'm not a some sort of exhibitionist am I?

"Th-thanks..." I manage to mutter out to him.

"I think this program is gonna be great for you! I mean, you were down to bust a nut in front of someone you met like five minutes ago! Anyone else would've just broken the rule and jerked it when no one was looking. No way for them to find out right?"

"Yeah. Yeah I guess you're right, thanks." I say, my head still in a bit of a post-ecstacy fog.

"Alright!" Barry says, jumping off of his bed, "I'd say it's time for you to hit the showers!"

I look down at the hot spunk covering my body. Yeah. He's probably right.

"You got it." I mutter, sliding off of my bed and onto my feet.

Barry runs to open the dorm door for me. He says "Now, I'm not showering right now, but let me be your escort. I need to see you go naked right down the halls!" He laughs in excitement, "OH DUDE, ESPECIALLY with all that nut on you!"

This guy...

Well, guess I don't have much of an option. I gotta clean myself off before I can do much of anything else... but who knows who I'll see in the halls, or even in the shower or on the way back...

12