All Comments on 'Jack's Regrets Ch. 02'

by charlottethesub

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Young Dumb Full of Cum So Fun - 5*

Great well written plot merging mixed attractions missed opportunities for emotional love / like muddled by succumbing to lust. Mix with alcohol and serve over chilled desires for our protagonist’s object of desire with hot side of lust for any available female and enjoy. Why put forth the effort to exchange / engage with Lily when Jack can numb the few brain cells he has with alcohol and stick his dick into the nearest wet pussy.

I enjoyed the pace and character struggles as Jack’s anguish grows. I suspect the author will inflict painful progress towards maturity on Jack and maybe Lily. In future episodes we will see if it is regret of losing a chance with Lily or the near miss that causes Jack to grow.

The author exhibited a slight bias to the female characters. Lily is written as getting a pass for her tryst with Ed. Or maybe I am over thinking the plot as all are single and free to have sex with anyone.

I do hope the author avoids writing a polyamory or cuck plot. OK I am not consistent because I would enjoy another Group sex or swinging plot development.

Enjoyed the read and hoping the next episode comes soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous