Jacksie & Jess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your daddy grew up in the 70's and for the life of me, I could never understand the unmitigated devotion to rock and roll music. Like the rest of his generation his listened to it constantly. I hated it. Give me R & B any day of the week. Anyway, one day, I think when he was a senior, that would have been 79, I heard the lyrics of a song his was playing. Bob somebody and the song was something about Hollywood."

Dad interrupted here, "Bob Seger, Pops, 'Hollywood Nights' was the song.

"Yep, that's right. Anyway, it's a song about a young guy getting his heart broken by some beauty queen. There is a line that says, 'She was born with a face that would let her get her way. He saw that face and he lost all control.' 'Hell,' I remember thinking to myself, A song that actually makes some real-life sense. My point, Thomas, is, that is Jessica. She can get whatever she wants because of her looks. She doesn't always use it, but she sure as shit knows she has it."

"That's the potentially 'ugly' part of your relationship. Will she flirt with other men after she's married, just because she wants something? Even if she is true blue loyal to you, will those men misread it and come on to her? How much time will you need to spend looking over our shoulder? Will she respect you enough to cut that shit out? I don't know."

"My advice is a bit more specific than your dad or Mikey. I like the slower approach, but I'd toss in one other element. Ask your uncle for a six-month furlough, go back to Oregon and work in the timber business for a while. But this time, take Jess with you. Get some alone time where she doesn't know anyone and sink some serious effort into getting comfortable."

"I'm sure she can substitute teach so you're not asking her to set her career aside. Mike won't love losing his right arm for a while but I'll chat with him about the big picture. He'll be fine. Take long walks and talk about everything. Life, work, faith, kids, fears, hopes and dreams among a few others. See if you're on the same page enough to form a life together."

"If she balks, that tells you to slow down a bit. If she goes along, even somewhat nervously, you have a good foundation from which to build. No matter what, your dad and Mikey are right. She is the kind of woman who can get whatever and whomever she wants and that is something that you better sort out sooner instead of later. If she's ugly inside you want to know now, not in five years when you have a kid or two and are headed for disaster."

Great advice from three smart guys, all of whom loved me. We enjoyed the rest of the evening watching the Av's destroy Vancouver, occasionally drifting back to Jessica. I slept on it for several nights and then decided I'd split the difference. I didn't really want to head back to the Northwest, but wanted to find a way for more alone time for the two of us. I also decided I'd hold off proposing for no less than four months. There's not much point in asking for advice if you're not going to use some of it. I had to make this decision alone and take responsibility for outcomes, but only a fool discards wise counsel. I believed I'd taken the best of what was offered.

Two weeks later I took Jess out to dinner at a small local pub we both enjoyed in Golden. Burgers and beer, nothing special. Just a chance to sit and talk for a couple of hours. The owner was a buddy I played hockey with "Richie," who was happy to set us up in the back away from most of the crowd.

Jess had slipped one of her shoes off and was stoking the inside of my right leg making in fucking hard to concentrate.

"So, are we just casual tonight, Thomas, or is there an agenda on the table?"

She was gorgeous, but she also had a good head on her shoulders. Jess, I was learning, was very intuitive.

"I think somewhere in between," I began. "You know I've never dated anyone seriously, but I can say unequivocally that I'm falling for you. That being the case, I'm not sure how to scope out the best way to move forward. I know we're exclusive, but that isn't the same thing as being committed to a long-term relationship. However, I believe in my heart, that is where I want to go. If you agree, I'm proposing some next steps. Of course, it is just a starting point. What I've put together in my head is just to get the conversation going. Whatever we decide, we'll decide together."

This must have gotten her attention because she stopped teasing me with her foot. Thank goodness because I was losing my ability to think straight. I had already begun undressing her in my mind. She did, however, take my hands in a caring gesture, slightly romantic, but not flirtatious.

"Well Thomas, I'm beyond flattered. You just put about eight sentences together without saying 'fuck'. Clearly this is something you've given a great deal of thought. I want you to know, I have as well. Trisha and I stayed up until about 3 AM last Saturday night talking about this very subject. I'm scared because I'm falling for you too and I've never been this serious with anyone in my life. So why don't we begin by you telling me what you've come up with so far."

For the next twenty minutes I laid out my thoughts. Minimum of four more months dating just each other. More alone time on the weekends and at least two nights per week together talking about specific topics. Inviting advice from older couples we respect on what makes a good relationship and lots of sex, just to ensure we're physically compatible. I got a raised eyebrow on the last one, but I feigned innocence.

"Come on babe, I mean I know you're hot stuff, but what if you're no good in the sack?" That one earned me a punch on the arm.

"You want to go pretty boy?" She flared at me with her intense green eyes. (Hockey lingo when one player is asking another if he wants to drop the gloves and fight.) She then broke out into a big grin.

"I agree with all your ideas. You've already had some practice with the final one if I remember last Tuesday correctly, but there are a few things I can teach you."

"How about I get the check and you take me to school now," I suggested with an evil grin.

She went back to stroking my leg, "Well, how about we begin with the first lesson right here. The art of seduction is the topic. Do you know what it fucking means Jacker when a young woman caresses your thigh with her foot?"

"I'm pretty sure it means Thomas won't be jacking tonight..." That one got me an approving look.

Jess added a few minor idea as we had one last beer and then jumped on Gretta. The bike's vibration between both our legs was doing the trick as we headed back to my condo. Jess held me tight and from time to time let her hands slip below my waist. I almost lost control and drove off the road.

When we got back to my condo, I was putting my key in the front door lock when Jess whispered in my ear, "Well, I'm not so sure I should be alone with a hockey boy. My mama told me you are all just perverts, wanting to get into my panties. I think maybe I should just go home before you take advantage of me and ruin my reputation."

In one smooth motion, I pushed the door open, turned and flung her over my shoulder giving her a firm swat on the ass. "No chance little girl, you've been teasing me all night and now it's time for you to learn your lesson. I kicked the front door shut and headed for the bedroom.

She squealed from the swat and began kicking her legs and pounding on my back with her fists. "How dare you! I'm a good girl, put me down you brute, what do you think you're going to do to me?"

I laughed and swatted her again, letting her know who was in charge now. "Oh, you're good all right, but not a good girl. Jessica Remington, you're a very bad girl who needs to learn a lesson and I'm going to give you one you won't forget."

By now we were in the bedroom, and I tossed her onto the bed. She laid back looking up at me with lust filled eyes. "Fine, you bastard, have your way with me."

I leered down at her like a man who hadn't eaten for a week now standing before a banquet table. I began unbuttoning my shirt.

Jessica, moved to her knees and scooted toward me on the edge of the bed. "Lesson number two big boy," she purred, "If you're going to play the dominant, do it all the way. Don't undress yourself, tell your woman to do it for you. Make her work for her prize and don't be nice about it. Tonight, we're going to fuck and then we're going to make love. I'll help you understand the difference. But, Jacksie, the fucking comes first!"

I'm not the sharpest pencil in the box, but I'm a quick learner. "Strip me bitch, now!"

She bit her lip seductively and said softly, "Yessir." When she was finished and I was at full attention, I lifted her off the bed and placed her in the center of the room. She put her hands on her hips giving me a coy look as if to say, "I can't imagine what you're going to do with me next, but whatever it is, get to it!"

I returned to the bed reclining back onto the pillows with my hands locked behind my head in a casual pose. "Strip for me Jess. Entertain your man. Show me what's mine." Her eyebrows arched showing she was impressed with me taking her lessons to heart. She bit her lower lip again, never breaking eye contact with me and began slowly unbuttoning her blouse. I had some light jazz playing on my Bluetooth in the background and for the next ten minutes she seductively swayed her hips, bent over at the waist, licked her lips, caressed her tits, and fundamentally drove me out of my fucking mind with desire.

"She had a face that would let her get her way" lyrics kept popping into my head. This woman was so seductive, so alluring, I was convinced she could make a killing selling refrigerators to Eskimos if she put her mind to it. When she finally crawled onto the bed and between my legs, I could hardly contain myself. "He saw that face and he lost all control" was true!

Her tongue found the inside of my thighs while her hands began caressing my balls and shaft. I laid my hand on the back of her head, but she pulled away, "I'm not that kind of girl Thomas Rexford" she taunted feigning innocence.

"The fuck you aren't you fucking tease" I growled in reply, not letting her escape. I positioned my 7 inches of hardness right in front of her mouth and began sliding myself back and forth on her lips. She kept playing hard to get, refusing to open her mouth and accept her fate.

With one hand on the back of her head and one hand guiding my cock across her lips I let her know how this was going to play out. "You don't get to tease me and then run and hide. It's time for you to get to work pleasing me with your mouth. No teeth! If you bite me, I'll spank you until you can't sit down!"

She attempted to keep the game going with a "No please" response but when she began to say "no" her mouth opened enough to accept my raging hard on. She was now lying on her stomach between my legs slurping on my dick. She began to moan and whimper as she sucked, pretending to try and squirm away from time to time.

"Smack!" My hand came down firmly on her tight little ass. "Oh no you don't! You're not going anywhere my little slut!" I was now face fucking her and I could tell she was loving our rough and tumble approach. After another couple of minutes, I pulled her off me because I was about to cum down her throat!

I flipped her onto her back and in one motion pushed her legs apart, burying my mouth on her sex. "OOOHHHH fuck Thomas, right there! Right fucking there you bastard!" Within two minutes Jess was screaming into a pillow she'd pulled over her face to muffle the sound as she had her first orgasm of the night. I stood up grinning at her like a Cheshire cat. "One nothing for the home team," I bragged.

"So you can eat pussy, so what? I know girls that can do that just as good as you. What else to you bring to the party stud?"

Without hesitation, I flipped her onto her stomach, knelt on the bed behind her and pulled her up onto her hands and knees. I stroked my rock-hard dick back and forth on her soaking wet clit. She began pushing back, obviously wanting me to enter her. She was moaning with lust. I continued to massage her with my stiff erection but kept from entering her.

"Come on Thomas, fuck me!"

Swat! "Nope, not gonna happen until you prove you want it!"

"I want it, give it to me!"

Smack! "I'm not convinced you really do. Tell me what you want Jessica!" Smack!

"Fuck me Thomas, I'm so hot for you. Give me your big fucking cock! Fuck the tease right out of me! Take me and take me pussy! Make it yours!"

I slammed into her so hard I thought I'd knock both of us off the bed. She grunted then moaned again and then moved in tempo with me. I held her hips firmly and fucked her for all I was worth! It only took about three minutes of this for both of us to have earth-shattering orgasms.

We laid there for a moment, lost in our release and soaking wet from our juices mixed with our sweat. She rolled on top of me and kissed me deeply. "Nicely done Thomas Rexford. You've proved you can fuck me silly. Now, let's shower and you can show me if your capable of making love!"

An hour later, after countless tender kisses and passionate loving we fell asleep in each other's arms. My last thought before drifting off was hoping this was the real deal, because it was fucking amazing!

Our four months of intentional time investing in our relationship went off almost without a hitch. I say almost, because in retrospect it was a kink in the armor to which I should have paid more attention. About three months in, we were out on a Friday night at a local pub that brought in live bands for the weekends. It was just the two of us. We were having a few drinks and Jess was teaching me how to dance. We were having a ball, when I excused myself and hit the men's room. I was only gone a couple of minutes but when I was returning Jess was standing next to our table talking to a guy, I couldn't place but looked familiar.

He was standing too close, and Jess wasn't keeping him at arm's length. I was immediately uneasy, recalling the warning from my three amigos. However, I was sober enough to keep calm. They hadn't noticed me yet, so I walked over to the bar and ordered a couple more beers, all the while watching them. I couldn't hear them, but Jess was clearly putting on the charms. She giggled at his comments, occasionally placing her hand on his forearm. If she missed me, she certainly didn't show it by looking around for me. He was obviously enjoying himself. OK, that was enough.

I headed back over to the table and Jess saw me out of the corner of her eye. For the quickest instant there was a look of guilt on her face. Then she simply smiled at me, like her sun rose and set on my affections and blurted out, "Thomas, do you remember Wayne from high school?"

Wayne had a bit of a smirk on his face, but extended his hand, "Hey Thomas, nice to see you. It's been about ten years. You're looking good man." I shook his hand and said hello. Now, let me digress and say there are a couple of things you should realize right off if you're paying attention. He called me Thomas, not Jacksie or Rexy, meaning he wasn't a hockey buddy. So, at best, he' an acquaintance, not a friend. Secondly, by the look on Jessica's face, you should pick up on the fact that she knew she was out of line. Now the question was, how would she react.

She blew her first chance. "Wayne, why don't you pull up a chair and join us for a few minutes. Are you here with someone?" Strike one.

"Thanks, don't mind if I do! No, just here with a couple of buddies, nobody I can't ditch for a while to catch up with old friends!"

"I can't believe your flying solo. Lots of ladies out there who should be paying attention!" Strike two.

"You're too kind Jess, I've dated off and on with one or two getting slightly serious. But not as lucky as Thomas here."

Jessica had yet to bring me into the conversation. Nor did she thank me for the beer she was now enjoying. She just kept at it with good ol Wayne. "Well, why don't you take me for a spin on the dance floor and we'll see if we can get some of the girls to sit up and notice you!" Strike three.

Never asked me if it was OK. Didn't even look at me until she stood up with Wayne in hand leading him to the dance floor. "Back in a bit babe! Don't flirt with anyone while I'm gone!"

I'll give Wayne credit, he looked very nervous. He was an inch or two taller than me, but he was clean cut, rich boy, from what I remembered. Probably never been in a fight in his life. I'd had a few rows in high school and several in Oregon. Truth be told, I got my ass handed to me the first week logging. I had too much to drink and spouted off to a wood hick who was about two inches shorter. He cleaned my clock while everyone enjoyed the show. Later we shook hands, and he took me under his wing, but from then on, I was careful to learn how to handle myself. Clearly, Wayne hadn't attended that school but the look in his eyes told me he knew I had.

"You OK if I dance with Jess?" He asked over his shoulder.

"Of course, he is," Jessica answered for me in a tone that was beyond disrespectful. There's no strike four in baseball, too fucking bad!

Wayne had saved himself a beatdown by being at least smart enough to try and ask. Trying to abide by the unspoken code among men. Jessica, on the other hand, was in for a rude awakening. When they returned to the table later, I was gone. Gretta and I had a lovely moonlit ride home which allowed me to cool off a bit.

Jess and I weren't living together. Maybe I'm old school, but I believe it is disrespectful for a man to ask a woman to live with him without putting a ring on her finger. Yes, we were very sexually active, so call me a hypocrite if you want. I guess that is fair. But in my book, it is too fucking easy for a guy to try and get what he wants from a woman and then just walk away if they are not official in the eyes of God and the state.

The ride home took twenty minutes. It was another twenty before the texts started coming in. Clearly, it hadn't been one or two dances.

"Thomas where are you; I can't find you?"

"Home"

"WTF! Why would you leave without getting me?"

"You looked like you were having too much fun with Wayne"

"Come back and pick me up this instant you bastard! You're embarrassing me!"

"Good night, Jess. I'm more than confident you can get home."

My phone rang before I could shut it off, but I ignored it and turned it off. I figured I'd get a good night's sleep before the shit storm that was bound to come in the morning.

I was on my second cup of coffee around 7:30 AM when Jess came barging in, green eyes flaming! We didn't live together, but she had her own key.

"You son-of-a-bitch Thomas! How dare you abandon me like that! Are you such a little boy that you just ran away because you got your feelings hurt? Are you that big of a baby? Fuck, you better explain yourself this instant if you expect me to stay!" Her nostrils were flaring, and her face was red with anger. Her breasts were heaving heavily. Dam she was sexy! If I hadn't been a lumberjack for three years I may have been intimidated.

"Would you like to sit down and have a cup of coffee Jessica?"

"Fuck no, I don't want to sit down OR have a cup of coffee with such a juvenile!"

I kept my tone calm. I think that may have pissed her off more, but I wasn't about to get in a shouting match with an irate Irish lass!

"Fine, suit yourself. Let me be clear Jess, I'm crazy in love with you and want nothing more than for us to be together. However, I will never tolerate disrespect. What you did last night was inexcusable. We're not dating, we're not exclusive, we're committed to one another. We've agreed to this. We've even mapped out how to intentionally deepen our love in the hopes we'll be together for a lifetime."