Jacksie & Jess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess? Well, I'm not sure what she's up to. I heard through the grapevine that a few of the hockey wives and girlfriends kidnapped her for a fun "girls' weekend away" when they found out what happened. I have no knowledge of what transpired, but rumor has it, Jess was on the receiving end of a not so fun sex filled weekend. I guess she didn't see that one coming, but apparently hockey women are just as loyal as hockey men! It seems her best pal Trisha and a trusty strap on were the ringleaders.

Chuck the Fuck? It seems Dr. Fielding, the school principal must have come from a hockey family because she made Chuck's work life as miserable as possible. His teaching contract was not renewed, and he left the state. His wife took him to the cleaners in the divorce and I hear his kids won't talk to him. Interestingly, she became friends with Trisha and has been attending some hockey games!

Before Chuck the Fuck left town, he fell down a flight of stairs coming out of his dingy apartment in downtown Denver. He broke three ribs, his right arm and lost four of his front teeth. All my hockey buddies were at O'Connell's when it happened, or so said about twenty witnesses!

Well... fuck me, maybe Bob Segar wasn't right!