Jacksie & Jess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me Jacksie! I hope it isn't what you think it is! No, I don't have a guy, but I have a gal, and she's the best. Damn near invisible, tough as nails and always gets to the truth. I can set you up with her right away if you need. She isn't cheap, but she's the best."

"Thanks Cookie, yeah, I hope I'm spending money on nothing but my imagination. Please make the call."

Her name was Ella Compton. Since PI's must work odd hours, she was willing to meet me later that afternoon. I headed home, finished my porch door, showered, grabbed an early lunch, and met her at one. I texted Jess a note telling her I was running some errands and would be home around three.

Ella was a relatively small woman, probably about 5'5, but if you looked closely, you could tell you didn't want to mess with her. She smiled politely as we talked but there was iron in her voice to go with a no-nonsense approach to her work. I laid it all out for her as best I could.

As we wrapped up, she said, "It will take a few weeks if you want a thorough report. My investigation will have to go beyond the New Year since you think she's lying about the conference. I'm not cheap Mr. Rexford, but I can promise you, you will know one way or the other by the time I'm done. I only need you to Venmo me $1,500.00 deposit and I'll get started. I'll bill you the rest when the work is done."

I sent the deposit, as she asked one or two more questions. We rose shook hands and left. I was as low as I'd ever felt but I knew I had to keep up appearances. I had to be dishonest with everyone I loved and respected, but secrecy was the only way I was going to get to the truth.

Jess was home when I arrived, and she was working in the kitchen humming to herself as I entered. "Good spirits after fucking Chuck?" I thought to myself as I kissed her cheek and told her I needed to grab a quick shower. Thankfully, I had tickets to the Avs / Preds hockey game that night and Jess rarely went with me. I was taking Mikey and she was more than fine with that. Before I left, I told my first lie.

"Jess, I'm sorry I overreacted about this weekend. I wanted us to get away, but I never should have spoken to you the way I did. Please forgive me."

"Of course, Thomas! I understand your disappointment, I wish we could have gone too, but we'll get way soon, just the two of us!"

"Bitch to the end, eh?" I thought.

The next six weeks were hell. I put on a happy face at the office, around the house and with my family. Christmas was brutal as Jess and I exchanged gifts and headed to my folk's house for lunch, then her family for dinner. New Years was worse if that were possible. We went out to dinner and dancing. Jess kissed me passionately at midnight and we fucked later in our hotel room. The physical part was the worst. At least once a week we had sex. I still loved her body, but now I was just using it for my limited pleasure. No real warmth or pillow talk. No lovemaking, just fucking. If she noticed she didn't let on.

New Years was on a Friday so Sunday we were still celebrating with a dinner at mom and dads. Grandma and Grandpa Rexford were with us. We were hugging and kissing goodbye around 6 PM when Gramps quietly pulled me aside.

"I'm sorry Thomas, I truly am." He whispered so nobody else could hear.

"Sorry for what Gramps?" I replied honestly unsure of his meaning.

"I'm sorry I was right."

"How so?"

He smiled sadly, "I was right that ugly goes clear to the bone," he said nodding at Jess. "Just know, we're all with you no matter what happens."

I wanted to collapse into his arms and weep. He saw the tears in my eyes. "None of that Thomas. You can pull through. There will be time for tears later. Now, just do what you must. We Rexford's always stick together and take care of each other." At that moment the strength he gave me assured me I'd make it.

Three weeks later I was seated in Ella's office facing her across her desk. She'd called earlier in the day letting me know the report was ready. I asked if we could meet at her work instead of mine. If I was getting the news, I expected I didn't want to fall apart in front of my staff.

She began. "I'm sorry to tell you Thomas that you've spent a boatload of money to find out your wife is a cheating, lying slut. I assume you've prepared yourself for the worst, but if you want a minute or two, I'll give you some time to compose yourself."

"No, keep going, please."

She was the first to introduce the new nickname that would stick. "Well, Chuck the Fuck is banging your wife. Usually at a Hampton Inn over in Englewood. I assume they pick that spot since you don't have any offices in the area. They are very careful. Nothing but professional at work and around co-workers. Very discreet. They drive separately to a rest stop, or a truck stop where they would never run into family or friends. Far enough out of the way, but not so far, they couldn't get back to their homes quickly if necessary."

"As you suspected there was no conference in Colorado Springs. They spent that weekend in Gunnison at a remote cabin outside town. Their rendezvous are about once every eight or nine days. As far as I can tell they've met up at least six times, not counting the weekend getaway since you hired me. I have audio and visual recordings of their last two lovefests at the Hampton thanks to a couple hundred bucks and a friendly desk-clerk kid. Don't worry I'm expensing that to you. I also have photos of them meeting up, driving to their no-tell-motel, pictures of them going in and coming out. I also have some conversations from their burner phones thanks to listening devices in their cars. The evidence is irrefutable."

She slid a two-inch-thick file across her desk to me. "It's all there, although I advise you not to look at the pictures or listen to the recordings too soon. They are very... graphic."

For some reason I was able to remain stoic throughout our conversation. I asked her several clarifying questions and she answered each one carefully. When we finished, I asked her to email her final invoice to my private business address. I gathered the folder up and rose to leave.

"Mr. Rexford, if I may... This is the best and worst part of my job. I am picky about my clients. I try to stay away from liars and cheats. I never help anyone deceive their spouses, employees, or family members. I checked you out and know you are a good guy, even a great guy. You don't deserve this. I hate telling you this news."

"However, it is the best part of my job as well because now you know the truth. You can deal with this straight up as you see fit. You're no longer in the dark. You may have been an unknowing cuck, but no more. Now you can regain control of your life and set the course straight."

"Thank you," was all I could muster.

"One last thing," she said. "I dug into Chuck the Fuck just a bit more. This isn't his first rodeo. If you want any help burning that bastard, I'll throw in my help at no additional cost. Too bad it isn't still the 1880's out here or we could have him strung up before the sun sets!"

As I left, I noticed it had begun to snow. The grey glooms seemed to envelop my world. I sat in my jeep for a few minutes trying to figure out my next move. After five minutes I called Jess. She answered on the third ring.

My second lie... "Hey babe, I had to run up to Boulder this afternoon for a client. They had a real cluster fuck on their hands, and they needed my immediate help. Now it's snowing like crazy up here and there's still a couple hours of work to finish up, so I won't be home until tomorrow."

"Oh, I'm sorry babe! I was going to surprise you and go to your hockey game tonight. Please be careful and drive safe on your way home tomorrow. I love you!"

"Thanks, bye," was all I was able to say. I was going to head to my folks, but on a hunch, I drove to the Hampton Inn in Englewood. I parked two lots over in a spot where I could observe the entrance. My jeep was obscured from view by a few bushes that outlined the parking lot. I decided to give it an hour. While I waited, I called Cookie and gave him the bad news.

"Fuck me Jacksie, I'm so fucking sorry man!"

"Thanks Cookie! I need you to cover for me with the boys tonight. Make sure they know the next keg is on me. I'll call you tomorrow but, in the meantime, you better score a couple of fucking goals tonight!" Somehow, just talking like we normally do helped.

"You got it brother."

I needn't have worried about whether my soon to be ex-wife would show up with her paramour. About thirty-five minutes later, Chuck the Fuck showed up and headed into the lobby. I guess they felt safe enough with me out of town to drive separately because five minutes later Jess the evil bitch arrived and parked at the far end. She went to the side door where her boss met her opening the door and giving her a quick kiss. I threw up all over the bushes.

Getting back in the car I headed to mom and dads. Along the way I called dad and filled him in. He was quiet, which, with my dad, means he's furious. I asked him to tell mom because I didn't have it in me to repeat the story at that moment. Letting him know I'd be there in about twenty minutes I hung up and cried all the way there.

When I arrived, I saw cars belonging to Mikey, Uncle Mike, and Gramps. Mom opened the door before I even got to the front steps. I collapsed into her arms sobbing like a small child.

After I composed myself the six of us sat down in the den. Mom wanted to feed me, and Dad poured me a strong drink. I declined both, not trusting my stomach. For the next thirty minutes I gave them the story as I knew it. I hadn't read the file yet, but I knew enough from my conversation with Ella to connect the dots for them. Everyone sat silently and let me spill my guts. I cried all the way through it, all the while mom rubbing my back like she did when I was a little kid. By the time I was done, everyone had tears in their eyes.

Gramps spoke first, as the patriarch. "Well Thomas, I know all of us are deeply saddened by your pain. I know each of us would like to a few minutes alone with Jess and her boss. We are all angered beyond words, but we must be wise. Lashing out feels right, but it would be the wrong approach. Why don't we chat a bit longer and then I suggest we adjourn for the evening, you take a strong sleeping pill, and we'll pick this up in the morning. Nothing good will come from a long drawn-out discussion tonight. But, as I said to you a few weeks ago, we're all with you... no matter what."

Everyone looked at Gramps with wide eyes. The realization began to set it that he knew what was up even if everyone else had missed it. Nobody was upset he hadn't talked about it earlier. Everyone understood he had his ways, and every member of our clan trusted him as the cornerstone of our family.

"You're right pops," dad finally replied. Then he asked, "How do we handle Thomas' absence tomorrow? Tess will be looking for a phone call from him or expecting him to be home by early afternoon."

Uncle Mike jumped in. "I can take care of that one brother. Thomas told Jess he was up to his eyeballs with a mess in Boulder. This storm providentially provided him a small window, but I can open it wider. I'll call Jess first thing in the morning and explain this situation is serious and only Thomas can take care of it. He'll have to talk to her at some point tomorrow, but I can assure her it will take one or two more days to sort out. Since she's in school she won't be tempted to head up to Boulder to appear as the loving wife."

We agreed to this plan with a couple of additions from mom and dad. As we finished, my brother came over and hugged me like it was the last time we'd ever be together. More tears. Uncle Mike hugged me as well. Gramps came over and took my face in his hands. "You will get through this Thomas. You have my word."

After everyone left, I went to the guest room, dug out a couple of Unisom's from the medicine cabinet and in less than twenty minutes the medication, coupled with my sheer emotional exhaustion did the trick. I was out like a light.

The next morning, I was surprisingly calm and resolute. Sadness was still my primary emotion, but Jess had made her choices, including ignoring her marriage vows and completely disrespecting me, so now it was time for me to make mine. My family loved me, and that foundation would see me through. My longer-term plan was beginning to take shape.

The team had reassembled by 8:30 AM around the kitchen table. By noon we had the basics of a plan put together. My next stop was a lawyer Uncle Mike recommended. I wanted someone who had successfully represented guys like me; Husbands who had cheating wives.

I entered the Law offices of Beech, Beech, and Beech at 1:30 sharp. After introductions I was seated with the second of the three Beech's. Meredith Beech-Cochran was a pleasant looking woman, who I guessed to be in her late 40's. She had steel blue eyes and a firm handshake. We exchanged pleasantries as best as one could given the circumstances. I discovered she did family law exclusively and never defended or represented cheaters. It was clear she was well read in the law but also realistic about the world of divorce litigation in the state of Colorado.

"What do you want when the dust finally settles Mr. Rexford?"

"I'm not completely sure yet counselor," I responded. "I know I don't want her to leave our marriage with a penny more than she brought into it but I'm guessing that isn't realistic. However, the pre-nup we signed is clear on protecting my family business in the event of divorce due to infidelity. I want my good name intact, which means I don't want us to run and hide from the fact her betrayal is the reason I'm filing. I want his name out in public as the person with whom she cheated. I would love for him to get fired over this, but I'll prepare myself to settle for some public humiliation heaped on him."

"Beyond that, I want to get free and clear so I can get on with my life."

"Most of what you say makes sense and I'm glad to see you setting the bar low on what we can expect from the courts. I must ask you as your lawyer, you're not intending do physical harm to either of them, are you?"

"No mam, but when his name becomes public, I can't vouch for what some of the more enthusiastic guys on my hockey team may do."

"Well, fucking A right about that," She replied with an evil grin and one eyebrow arched. My mouth was hanging open in surprise as I just looked at her.

"Two brothers played at Denver U back in the early 2000's Jacksie, so I know the jargon." She winked.

"Well then, fuck me Mrs. Beech-Cochran, I guess I've found the right legal representation!"

"Yes, you have Mr. Rexford, and you may call me Beecher if you like!"

"Perfect, I'm Jacksie"

Before I left, we had agreed on the following.

1. I would leave her the PI file so she could study it thoroughly.

2. She would file for divorce within 24 hours and Jess would be served after school on Friday in the school parking lot. She thought shock and awe would work in our favor. Maybe Jess would do something foolish when confronted that could assist our ultimate objective.

3. I would be home on Friday night to face our first conversation and I would stay at home and demand Jess leave since the house was in my name.

4. We'd stick with PI Ella for another couple of weeks to track Jess's behavior before and after she was served with divorce papers. That one hurt a bit as the bill was already around 5K.

There were several other points she stressed with me about remaining calm, letting family help me with the pain and keeping up my normal routine no matter how much I wanted to crawl into a shell. We finished our initial conversation by exchanging cell phone numbers as she let me know I could call her at any time with questions.

Before I left, I had to ask. "Why isn't the practice named Beech, Cochran and Beech?"

She smiled at that one. "I'm a patient woman Jacksie. Daddy is about three years away from retiring and when he does, I'll be senior partner. At that point we'll be known as Beech-Cochran and Beech."

I texted Jess when I left her office. "Done with this mess, on my way, should be home around six."

She replied, "Can't wait to see you!" She added a few red heart emojis. I deleted it immediately.

I went back to my folks' place for a couple hours to bring them up to speed. Mikey was there with mom and dad when I arrived. I called gramps and filled him in as well.

"You sound better already Thomas. I'm proud of how you're keeping your wits about you young man."

At 5:30 it was time to head home. When I arrived, I'd already devised my plan for the evening. Jess was upstairs but when she heard the door she came bounding down. I met her in the kitchen, we exchanged a nice kiss and an intimate hug. Nothing too over the top, but enough to keep her from guessing something was up. I showered, changed and we prepared a simple dinner together of burgers and a big, tossed salad. I realized that I hadn't eaten in over 24 hours and was suddenly famished.

As dinner finished up, Jess began to flirt. She was wearing a baggy shirt, no bra and leggings that left very little to the imagination. She lifted one of her legs and placed it in my crotch. This was the fucking toughest part since I became hard almost instantly. The thought of sex with Jess was repugnant to me, but she was still my wife and my physical attraction to her was still hitting on all eight cylinders.

"Maybe you had to be Jacker last night, but I'm hoping Jacksie will take his wife upstairs and fuck her brains out tonight!"

"I'm sorry babe, but my head is still splitting from the stress of the last two days and driving through the fucking snow."

She looked a bit surprised. You could count on one hand how many times I'd turned her down for sex over the years and still have five fingers left.

"I understand, I'm sorry." she replied clearly disappointed.

"Since I'm out of commission tonight why don't you just go spread your cheating legs for Chuck the Fuck over at the Hampton Inn?" No, I didn't say that, but I really wanted to!

"How about you take a nice bath and I'll give you a good back rub?" was what came out of my mouth.

She kept massaging me with her foot, not quite ready to admit defeat but when I gently moved her foot off my lap while still giving her my loving husband smile, she relented. She did take a long hot bath and I did give her a nice back rub all the while fighting off the temptation to strangle her. About twenty minutes into my gentle touch, I heard her softly breathing in sleep. I got off the bed and covered her up. I then moved as far across the bed as possible and drifted off to an uneasy sleep.

The next night I had a hockey game, and she knew better than to suggest I skip it since I'd missed the game on Monday. Thursday night was tougher but her parents had invited us to dinner so that made it a bit easier although it was clear on the ride home that she intended to be well fucked before the night was through. I had anticipated this and subtly texted Uncle Mike right before we left. Two minutes into our drive home Uncle Mike called right on cue.

"Thomas, I'm sorry to bother you, it sounds like you're driving. Are you in the car with Jess?"

"Yep, Uncle Mike, we just left dinner at the Remington's."

"OK, hi Jess honey."

"Hi Uncle Mike. We're kind of busy, could Thomas call you back in the morning?" She winked at me in quietly giggling.

"I'm so sorry sweetie, but this can't keep. Thomas, the Jackson investment file wasn't finished today. I know you were out of the office all afternoon with the Mitchell firm, but Tina went home sick with the flu, and you know we must have this ready for our 7:30 AM meeting tomorrow."