Jacksonville or Bust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about this?" Jessie said as she pushed her tits together and sucked one nipple and then the other.

"Fuck yes," Anthony said. Jessie felt the familiar throb inside of her.

"Cum in me," Jessie nodded as she looked up at him.

Anthony pushed inside, pushing her legs further back. They almost touched the headboard. He groaned loudly as he filled her with his cum.

They both collapsed on the bed. They fucked many times before leaving the motel. Jessie's favorite was when he fucked her from behind in the shower. She came multiple times, feeling his heavy balls slapping against her. They walked hand in hand down the highway.

"Where you guys heading?" a man said, stopping beside them.

"Jacksonville," Anthony replied.

"You are in luck. I am heading that way," the man said.

"Both of us?" Jessie stated.

"Sure, hop in," he nodded.

Jessie and Anthony jumped into the back of the man's truck. They headed off. Jessie laid her head on Anthony's shoulders. She slipped her hand into his pants a few miles down the road.

"I bet you never got a road job before," Jessie smiled. Anthony shook his head as he looked at her.

Anthony looked through the glass window as Jessie's head lowered, the man chuckled and shook his head as he continued to drive.

It didn't take long before they passed the state line into Florida. The man opened the window. "Anywhere in Jacksonville in particular?"

"No," Jessie nodded.

"Okay," he said as he closed it back.

The truck stopped at a large bridge over a river. "I am going off the highway now so is this good?"

"Perfect," Jessie said.

The two of them climbed down from the truck. They said thank you and waved as the truck disappeared.

The bridge was busy with traffic. They looked over at the large buildings and the city lights. The sun was going down.

"You made it," Anthony said.

"We made it," Jessie said, holding his hand. "I know you want to go to Miami, but I would like if we tried to make a life here together, then one day..." she began to say before he kissed her.

"Yes," he said.

They began to make their way down the ramp, but she stopped.

"One thing I have to do," Jessie said as she turned back around.

She climbed onto the metal bridge. Cars beeped at her as she climbed higher. When she got as high as she could, she reached into her pocket, taking the photo. She pushed it into one of the cracks she found on the bridge folding it tightly into it.

"You made it mom."

She climbed back down and took Anthony's hand. The photo flapped in the wind. The lady in the picture stared out at the city.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Leonard!" Patricia yelled.

"What?" he shouted back at his wife.

"Where the fuck is my photo?"

"Oh," the old man said as he looked away.

"What did you do?" The old lady stared at her husband.

He sat her down and explained what he had done with her favorite photo.

"That's not her mom!" she yelled at him.

"I know that," Leonard sighed. "Jessie needed motivation, and that photo gave it to her."

"It's mine!" Patricia yelled back.

"No, it's not!" Leonard yelled back. "You found it on the side of the street when you were running away from your parents, and if you hadn't bent over to pick it up...."

"You wouldn't have lost control of your car and hit the tree," she smiled.

"And we wouldn't have met," Leonard smiled back at his wife of forty-six years.

"Well, I hope she takes care of it," she smiled as she got up. "How did you convince her it was her mother?"

"I scribbled a date at the top," Leonard shrugged. "I left the Jacksonville part."

"You devil!"

"I wonder who that woman really was?"

"We will never know."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A few weeks later. Steven was filling his car up at the gas station.

"Wow, it's windy out here today." A passing woman said as she got in her car. Steven nodded at her.

Steven had just gotten out of court. His wife of thirteen years had divorced him. He had found her on the kitchen table with her legs in the air and his best friend between them.

Steven was angry and nearly took his gun out to kill them both. But he did the right thing and left, her lawyers served him with the notice, and today it was final.

He got into his car when something stuck to the window. "What the fuck now?" he said as he got out of the vehicle. He picked it up off the window.

It was a picture of a woman; the paper was flimsy and torn. But the image still looked intact. It was a beautiful woman dressed in a white shirt, with torn short jeans. Her tight stomach was visible. She was in the middle of nowhere, hitchhiking with only a suitcase.

Steven shrugged it off and was going to throw it in the trash but stopped. He looked at it again. Something about this woman captured him.

Steven took the picture home. He scanned it into his computer. He had a vast knowledge of working with photos from previous jobs. He cleaned it up the best he could, which was good. Then he put it into an internet search program. Nothing was found online that was close to this picture.

"You're real," Steven said as he stared at the woman. "Where are you going?" he asked.

He took the picture from the scanner and turned it over. There was writing there, but it was faded, and water damaged.

"Well," he said as he hit print.

The printer came to life. He took the photo paper out. There she was good as new on a new piece of paper.

That night Steven tossed and turned. He had dreams of his life when he was married. He dreamt of his dead-end job at the post office.

Then he dreamed of going on the road saying fuck it all like the lady in the photo. He woke up and began to pack only his clothes and his laptop. He looked back at his house.

"Fuck it!" he said as he drove away.

Steven went to the bank, emptied all his savings into cash, and then got into his car. He drove away, took out the photo, and pinned it to the rear-view mirror. He looked at the woman.

"Where to?"

He looked left, then right. He knew where the right would take him. He had been down that road. It was safe. There was nothing new that way.

It was old news, boring and stale. Steven looked left. He had never been that way, never left the safe places he drove to every day. He looked and smiled at the lady.

"Left it is then."

12