All Comments on 'Jacob Ch. 02: Anal Love'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SissywithabeardSissywithabeard9 months ago

Would love to read more of this

notusuallyshynotusuallyshy9 months ago

Couple of typos that didn't detract from a very enjoyable chapter. I'm liking how Sasha and Jacobs stories are merging, and the secrets they have! I wonder how much they will notice changes in each other, will one have a light bulb moment? Or will it be an OMG. WTF are you doing here?

AmbulAmbul9 months ago

Fascinating and erotic story. Jacob’s transformation into Denise and Jacob’s anal slut was described in detail, Sasha’s not so much. But as the prior commentator observed, it will be fun to see how they merge. Looking forward to the next chapter.

slavesindeeslavesindee9 months ago

wonderful story makes me wish i was Jacob

jmwwjmww9 months ago

The story is super hot and fun to read. Love how they are so dominant but also care for their sub :)

Can't wait to read more and until then with I could be in Jacobs feet :)

S_boyS_boy9 months ago

Would love to see some romance between the fuck toys

AmbulAmbul8 months ago

I like how eager Jacob and Sasha are to their masters' submissive sluts. I look forward

to them getting together.

Jakew801801Jakew8018017 months ago

I just read both parts back to back and came 3 times. I couldn’t stop reading it. So hot, got so horny. I wanted to be Jacob and have an experienced yet kind couple use me for their pleasure. Very well written and yes I did lick up every drop of my cum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
4430 Followers
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES