Jacob Jones' Payback Forward Pt. 01

Story Info
Young Man Learns From Older Woman.
2.6k words
3.95
14.9k
17
3

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 03/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters involved in various sexual acts described in this story are 18 years old or older.

Mrs. Robinson: by Simon & Garfunkel

Hide it in a hiding place where no one ever goes

Put it in the pantry with your cupcakes

It's a little secret, just the Robinson Affair

Most of all, you've got to hide it from the kids

Misses Robinson laid back with her thick thighs spread wide as she savored the sensations of Jacob Jones pleasuring her with his lips and tongue. The callow, rather awkward eighteen year old was no longer hesitant or clumsy. He was no longer the inexperienced virgin that he had been at the beginning of the summer. He was no longer mystified by female anatomy. Although he was obviously aware that the anatomy of a woman who was literally old enough to be his mother was somewhat different from that of a girl his own age, he was far to considerate and smitten with her to be reticent. She had been his first. She had been his first for almost everything, serious kissing, petting and oral, before finally taking his virginity. Now with his departure to college eminent, he was probably more sexually experienced than most of his peers. He had become almost as adept at pleasuring her as her husband had once been and had finally become, once again.

This last thought evoked Rachael Robinson's guilt. However; it also provided a pretext to justify or at least rationalize her adultery. A wife shouldn't have to be subjected to the chronic complacency that might motivate her to cheat on her husband. Of course Mister Robinson had been suffering from difficulties. However; his doctor had cautioned that given his cardiovascular issues, those difficulties were not so severe and chronic to warrant a prescription. The doctor had even suggested alternative activities.

Rachael felt first one, then two, then three fingers being inserted deep into her vagina. Those fingers sought out her gee-spot as Jacob's lips and tongue continued to pleasure her labia and clitoris. Misses Robinson's large, somewhat saggy breasts jiggled embarrassingly as her body trembled in response to another orgasm.

Jacob obviously recognized that the time was right. He withdrew his fingers then kissed his way up her gently rounded belly. He only briefly suckled at her breasts. He didn't tarry. While he adored her big breasts, he was no longer obsessed. Neither of them needed more foreplay. As she felt Jake's penis slowly and gently but confidently penetrating between her labia, Rachael became acutely aware of the lingering flavor of his semen in her mouth. She had given him a blow job barely an hour ago. Unlike her husband, he had the recuperative powers of youth.

For only a moment, Rachael considered the fact that Jake wasn't wearing a condom. He never did. She never asked him to. She had always hated those damn things. However; Jake also hadn't gone to the bathroom to pee and wash his penis as she had taught him that he should. Along with biology, Rachael taught sex education at school. She knew that she was breaking almost all of the approved rules with Jacob just as she did with her husband. In spite of her alleged negligence, she only had three children, all of whom had been intended. She had often been shamed by the hypocrisy of denigrating the time honored rhythm method as well as the pull and pray method that could serve almost as well as condoms, the sponge, a diaphragm. She had never been willing to risk the side effects of the pill.

Rachael had no doubt that the penetration of Jake's penis into her vagina was being lubricated by a thick film of semen. Far more semen remained in his urethra to be gradually discharged along with his precum during their impending copulation. His precum would contain, many thousands, maybe millions, of sperm. Rachael glanced at the calendar on her nightstand. The Thursday two weeks ago had been circled in red to remind her of when she had last started menstruating. The timing couldn't be worse. However; she had seldom been asking Jacob to take such extra precautions except during those first, few, tentative, guilt ridden weeks. She had gotten away with it before.

Rachael's body eagerly responded to the vigorous but now adept thrusting of Jacob's penis into her. She had never been callous enough to wound his male ego by revealing that her husband's penis was at least an inch or so longer as well as thicker. Jake had remained a virgin during his high school years in part because he was acutely aware of the fact that he wasn't well endowed. In spite of his greater size, Roger Robinson had on occasion commented on the fact that Rachael wasn't quite as tight as she used to be. Jake had never wounded her ego with such observations.

Jake's lips and tongue were as usual to preoccupied with passionate kissing to allow either of them to talk. She could feel him shifting his position, adjusting the angle of penetration, to give her pleasure in spite of his less than spectacular endowment. Soon she could sense that he was restraining his own impending orgasm. He had plenty of time. Aside from her recently performing fellatio on him, they had fucked much earlier when he arrived that morning to finish the wall. She had no doubt that as had become usual, he would succeed in bringing her to orgasm, again.

Rachael's body trembled as she orgasmed again. She instinctively wrapped her thighs around Jake's hips, hugging him close. She felt him trying to pull away. The spasming of her pelvic muscles had finally pushed the young man over the edge. Rachael only reluctantly loosened her grip so that Jake was merely hobbled rather than restrained. That precious first spurt of semen was already squirting from his urethra as his pink glans emerged from between her labia. As had recently become her habit, she playfully impeded his attempts to fully withdraw so that the remainder of his semen spurted dangerously into her unshaven, jet black pubic hair and between her distended labia. Jacob yielded to his instincts as well as her encouragement by plunging his penis back into her vagina. She could feel him throbbing inside her as those last few, feeble spurts of precious semen were unleashed so dangerously close to her unprotected womb.

As their passionate kissing continued, Rachael contemplated her recklessness. The fault was really hers rather than Jacob's. Perhaps Jacob had inspired her, but she had finally recovered from that traumatic miscarriage. The increased diligence bordering on compulsive obsession that had alienated her husband had abated. However; she rationalized that they really wasn't being that reckless. She was also getting to an age when she wasn't as fertile as she used to be anyway. It would be okay.

Guilt compelled Rachael to lift her left hand so that she could see her diamond engagement ring and the diamond anniversary ring that her husband had given her several years ago. The glittering diamonds were a discomforting reminder that she was a married woman. However; the reminder that she was a married woman was also reassuring. It would be okay, even if it wasn't okay.

When Jake finally lifted himself off of her, Rachael arose from her marital bed. Engaging in extramarital sex in her marital bed rather than in the guestroom or out by the pool had seemed sacrilegious as well as dangerous at first. However; it always seemed more intimate and even innocent. She was always careful to change the sheets. Her husband had never commented on any lingering evidence that might incriminate her.

As Jake pulled on his swimsuit rather than his work clothes, Rachael put on her bikini top. As she settled her breasts into the thin fabric of the cups, she contemplated taking a quick shower to rinse away the semen from her pubic hair before putting on her bikini bottoms. However; the sight and feel of cum, anyone's cum, in her sex or at least on her sex had always been arousing to her. She slipped on her bikini bottom, savoring the knowledge that the semen was gradually soaking through the fabric.

As they walked down stairs, Rachael noticed that dusk was approaching. It would be dark soon. It would be easier to be discrete. "Can you stay for dinner? We can throw some steaks on the barbecue," she invited. All of their neighbors had witnessed the youth working diligently on the wall all summer. Her habit of treating the young man to dinner as a reward for his labors no doubt provoked suspicions, but it really wasn't incriminating. Her husband had never confronted her or chastised her about it.

"Of course," Jacob replied. He knew that her husband was not going to arrive home until Saturday afternoon. With her kids away elsewhere, she might even invite him to stay the night again.

Jacob started the barbecue. Mister Robinson had actually taught him the manly art of barbecuing as well as masonry, mechanics and other masculine skills. Thinking about Jake's many new skills inspired Rachael to survey Jake's handiwork. The Great Wall of Robinson was completed. Except for the earliest section that had been built when her husband had been teaching Jake, the young man had built the wall by himself. Lifting and hauling the brick, mortar and rebar had also enabled him to build up muscle mass and strength. He wasn't quite ripped, but he didn't have her husband's stubborn beer belly either. She'd watched them working together. Her husband remained stronger as well as taller and heavier than the youth. Roger was also better endowed. He remained the alpha bull. But the alpha bull was always out of town.

After Jake had grilled the steaks while Rachael prepared a salad and a side dish, they sat on the patio to eat while they admired the sunset. With the wall complete, the backyard and pool patio were finally as private as they once were. Only a few neighboring houses had upstairs windows from which nosy neighbors might spy on them. Rachael didn't turn on the porch lights. Soon they were shrouded in the near darkness of only moonlight.

Of curse they decided to go for a swim in the moonlight. Jacob once again eagerly exploited the darkness by stripping off his swimsuit to reveal his swollen penis. He always wanted to go skinny dipping. Rachael giggled as she stripped off her semen stained bikini bottom then tossed it aside. She'd meet him half way.

The nude swimming was erotic but brief. Rachael soon had Jacob reclined on the grass, out in the open, rather than on the chaise lounge on the more private patio. The knowledge that someone might be watching didn't dissuade her from mounting him. Although no one was likely to actually see them in the near darkness, the wantonness of sex alfresco was always profoundly arousing. She didn't protest when he removed her bikini top so that he could play with her breasts. He now knew how to make it pleasurable for her as well as himself. The sensations of his lips and tongue on her swollen nipples enabled her to climax quickly.

As Rachael continued to ride Jake, the sight of her diamonds glittering in the moonlight reminded her that she was a married woman. She was shamed but also reassured. When Jake's orgasm became imminent, she yielded to the temptation to lower her pelvis to take his penis as deep into her vagina as possible. After a moment of hesitation to allow her to change her mind, he eagerly ejaculated inside her.

As she lay atop Jacob, Rachael reminded herself that this was not the first time that she had been so reckless. However; she was usually more careful when she was in the more fertile phase of her cycle. Of course after their rutting that morning, fellatio that afternoon followed by another, somewhat more reckless rutting, Jacob's sperm supply should be depleted. It would be okay. She was a married woman. It would be okay even if it wasn't okay.

Of course Jake had been rutting with Rachael all week while her husband was out of town. Rachael reminded herself again that while she wasn't yet over the hill, she wasn't as fertile as she used to be. She was also a married woman. A pregnancy might be deceitful. However; a pregnancy wouldn't be scandalous. No one, not even she, would really know who the father might be. Her husband's difficulties had also abated in recent months. They had made love several times while he was home last weekend. She had exploited the fact that she was almost early enough in her cycle to rationalize urging him to cum in her each time. Mister Robinson hadn't refused. She would honor her wifely obligations by encouraging Roger to inseminate her while he was home for this weekend as well.

Rachael arose to take Jacob by the hand to lead him into the house. This would be their last night together. He would be leaving for university on Monday.

Hours later that night, really early the next morning, Rachael was once again savoring the sensation of Jacob's lips and tongue pleasuring her. The lingering aroma and flavor of his own semen in her vagina no longer provoked his reticence. She climaxed yet again. She rolled over to kneel on her hands and knees, inviting Jake to mount her. His penis was revived and eager. The combination of her well rounded butt and his shorter penis made it impossible for him to penetrate her as deeply as her husband, but his efforts were valiant. She quickly realized that she wasn't going to orgasm again. She didn't mind. As she savored the sensation of her flabby, saggy breasts swinging and swaying in response to his thrusting, she urged the youth to just enjoy himself. As the pace of his thrusting became frantic Rachael urged him, "cum in me! Give me your sperm!"

When Jake finally withdrew, Rachael rolled over onto her back with her knees bent. She knew damn well that she was tilting her pelvis to retain his semen, enabling his sperm to reach her womb. She felt guilty, but not guilty enough to take even token precautions such as retreating to the bathroom to rinse away his semen. She would give her husband plenty of opportunities to inseminate her when he returned home less than half a day later. Perhaps Jacob's sperm would give Roger's sperm a little extra motivation.

Rachael felt Jake cuddling up to her, resting his head on her big breasts. "I'm going to miss you," he said. "I'll never forget you. I'll remember you always."

"Our parting will be painful for me, but it isn't going to be so sad for you," Rachael assured the youth. "While you've been a blessing to this lonely, maturing mother, you've become a competent, confident young man. You're attending a college that has a surplus of women. You might not be the big stud on campus that all of the girls want to have a fling with, but women really don't want to marry a stud. A stud would never be faithful. Plenty of the girls will recognize you as the type of guy who would be a good husband and father. Once you make love to a girl, they'll also know that you would be the type of husband who would keep them well satisfied as well. Soon enough, you'll meet the right girl. Then you will forget me, but not the things that I've taught you." Rachael wept as Jacob drifted off to sleep with his face nestled in her deep cleavage.