Jacob's Confidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob rolled his eyes and glanced back out the window towards his mother. He thought she looked absolutely stunning and watched as she rolled over onto her stomach. Jacob's breath caught in his chest when he looked at his mother's butt, as her bikini had become wedged in the crack of her ass cheeks.

He heard the sound of the front house door closing and knew Matt had left, so Jacob quickly moved to shut his bedroom door and lock it. Grabbing a bottle of hand lotion from his desk drawer, Jacob rushed back to the window and pushed his shorts and underwear down to his ankles. Squirting some lotion into his palm, Jacob began to slicken his already-hard cock and stared at his mother.

He muttered, "Oh fuck, Mom... you're so hot..." and began stroking his erection, staring at Jennifer's butt and imagining what it would feel like to smooth his hand against her skin and squeeze one of her perfectly round ass cheeks.

Jacob's fantasies quickly overcame him and he started pumping his cock rapidly, grunting in lust. His mother had become Jacob's primary sexual fantasy. She was the dominant female figure of his life who had always shown him nothing but love and devotion, so it was only natural that his own love for her had grown and developed into something more mature and sexual now that Jacob was an adult. It didn't hurt that Jennifer was so damned sexy!

"Oh god," Jacob masturbated furiously, "Oh god, Mom, I want to fuck you so bad. Oh god... oh... uhnnn!"

Semen shot from the tip of his cock and splattered against the window and the wall beneath. Jacob milked every drop out, his fingers sticky from the aftermath. He moved to his laundry hamper to wipe the mess up with a dirty tee-shirt and then searched for his cell phone. The view was simply too irresistible not to capture with his camera for future masturbation sessions, but when he returned to the window his mother was no longer in the back yard.

"Jake?" he heard her call out from beyond his bedroom door, followed by a wiggle of the door's locked handle, "Jake, honey? What are you doing?"

Jacob threw the cum-stained shirt in his hand towards the laundry hamper and quickly pulled his shorts up, "Just a sec, Mom!"

Jennifer saw how flush Jacob was when he finally unlocked and opened his door. His room smelled of hand-lotion and sex. She could barely contain a smile as she realized he had been masturbating, no doubt to the view she had afforded him through his window. "Where's Matthew? Why was your door locked?"

"Oh, uh... he had to go. I was just, um, gonna change... my clothes." Jacob stood wide-eyed at his mother. Jennifer was still wearing her bikini and nothing else. Her sunglasses were atop her head and she smelled sweetly of suntan lotion.

"Okay," Jennifer smiled, "Well, I was just going to make myself a snack. Do you want me to fix you some lunch?"

"Okay," Jacob nodded.

Whew, he thought, she doesn't suspect.

=======

Jennifer had such fun teasing her son that she continued her game the following week. The spring weather was unseasonably warm, allowing her to wear skimpy shorts and tight tee-shirts. Every day after work she made a point to change out of her hospital scrubs as soon as she got home. It made her feel young again, dressing to tease and impress a particular guy she liked. But this time the guy was her son, though that taboo fact became lost amidst how much fun she was having seeing Jacob's reactions.

Jacob started spending far less time sequestered in his room than usual. He seemed drawn to Jennifer, as though his mother was a gravitational body that he was uncontrollably lured to. When she was in the kitchen cooking, he sat at the table with her. When she was outside doing yard chores, he was outside helping. When she was in the living room watching television, Jacob was right there watching with her. Jennifer would notice subtle hints of his arousal, like an uncomfortable shift of his crotch or she would catch him staring at her before quickly averting his eyes. One night while they were watching television, he retreated to his bedroom for ten minutes and returned with flush cheeks and a shy smile.

When Friday arrived, Jennifer felt bad for teasing her son so relentlessly and decided to take the afternoon off so she could fix Jacob's favorite meal -- meatloaf and homemade macaroni & cheese. She stopped at the grocery store to pick up a few things before arriving home. It was around 3:00pm when she entered the quiet house and set a grocery bag on the kitchen counter. She knew Jacob was home from school because there was a stack of fresh mail on the counter and assumed he was upstairs in his room.

Jennifer sifted through the mail and found a letter from the University of Arizona, one of the colleges Jacob had recently applied to. She excitedly wondered if it was an acceptance letter and abandoned the groceries to go upstairs so he could open it.

"Jake," she called out and approached his bedroom, "A letter is here from the U of A..."

Reaching for his door handle, Jennifer opened the bedroom door. "Honey, are you ho-"

She was treated to the sight of her son halfway risen from his computer chair, his shorts around his ankles and one hand slick with hand-lotion wrapped around his erection. Jacob hadn't noticed his mother arrive home and was scrambling to hide the fact that he was in the middle of his afternoon masturbation session. His free hand was working the computer mouse, trying in panic to close a picture of his mother he had been looking at.

"Oh my god!" Jennifer erupted, but her shock wasn't simply from catching her son in the act of self-pleasure. Her eyes locked-on to the image of his erect penis, which was huge!

"Mom!" Jacob scrambled in futile effort, giving up on the mouse and slamming his laptop screen closed.

"Oh my god," Jennifer repeated, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." She didn't know if she should flee the scene and giver her son some privacy, or stay and try to talk things out. Jennifer just stood there, staring at Jacob's unbelievably large penis, the mesmerizing view of the glorious thing delaying any decision.

Embarrassed, Jacob bent and yanked his shorts up his legs to protect his modesty. He hunched forward as he sat back in his chair, lowering his forearms across his pelvis, fully aware that his erection had formed a massive tent in his shorts and his mother was staring at it.

"It's okay!" Jennifer blurted, trying to alleviate her son's embarrassment, "It's okay, honey. You weren't doing anything wrong. I should have knocked and... oh, honey. Was that a picture of me you were looking at?"

"N-no!" Jacob's cheeks reddened even more than they already were, "I m-mean, I was looking at some pictures before b-but that wasn't what I was..."

"You're so... so big," Jennifer nervously flicked the letter in her hand.

"Wh-what?" Jacob didn't understand.

"I mean your..." Jennifer pointed towards his crotch.

"Mom!" Jacob reeled with shame.

"Oh, Jake. Don't be embarrassed. Please. I mean... oh god, of course you're embarrassed. I'm sorry, honey. I'm handling this all wrong. It's all my fault, the way I've been teasing you..." Jennifer exhaled, "I haven't been acting appropriately at all."

"Wait, what?" Jacob looked confused, "What do you mean? You - you were teasing me?"

"Yes," Jennifer admitted, "Oh, god. I know you've sort of had a crush on me, honey. And to be honest I was pretty flattered by it and... but now I realize how silly and foolish I've been. God, I'm such a horrible mother. I'm sorry, I'll leave you alone."

"No," Jacob urged, "No, wait! Mom, you're not horrible. You're the best mom a guy could have. I-I mean, I love you, so much."

Jennifer smiled shyly, "Oh, honey. I love you too. Don't be upset by this, okay? We'll just... we'll forget it ever happened."

When his mother had said she was flattered by his crush, Jacob sensed an opening. It all suddenly made sense -- the bikini and skimpy clothes she had uncharacteristically been wearing. For the first time in his life a member of the female sex had cared enough to tease and flirt with him, and it was coming from his most potent fantasy. It gave him the courage to say, "I was looking at your picture," before Jennifer could turn to leave. "You're so beautiful, Mom. You're the sexiest woman in the world."

"Jake," Jennifer glanced at him, "You're so sweet, but-"

"I think about you all the time," Jacob continued, "I-I can't help it. You turn me on so much."

Jennifer was floored by his admission, surprised and flattered at the same time. She didn't know what to say.

Jacob bravely pushed his shorts down his thighs, allowing his cock to spring free. It was still semi-erect and slick from the hand-lotion he used as lubrication.

"Jake," Jennifer's gaze immediately locked onto it, "What are you...?"

"You look so sexy, Mom, I can't help it," Jacob wrapped his hand around his erection.

Jennifer looked down at herself in her hospital scrubs, "No, honey. This isn't right. You shouldn't... oh god."

When Jacob began to stroke himself, the true length of his cock revealed itself from his arousal. Jennifer had never seen such a large member and was transfixed by it. It surpassed her wildest fantasies when she had imagined him masturbating and all reason flew from her mind. Quite simply, she wanted to see him jerk-off.

When his mother didn't leave, and the way her eyes were glued to his penis, it gave Jacob the courage to continue. "Don't leave, Mom. This is okay, isn't it? You said I wasn't doing anything wrong."

"Oh honey," the university letter fell from her hand to drift to the floor, "Mommy won't leave you. I just want you to be happy. That's all I've ever wanted."

Jacob's hand started pumping faster, "Oh, Mommy, this makes me so happy. You're so sexy and beautiful."

Throwing all caution out the window, Jennifer suddenly grabbed the bottom hem of her scrub shirt and lifted it over her head. Jacob was treated to the sight of her c-cup breasts clad in a black bra. Her tanned stomach showed the faded stretch marks from his birth but was otherwise immensely alluring to him, showing a hint of tummy fat but otherwise trim and hourglass in shape.

"Oh my god," Jacob jerked-off, his fantasies coming true before his very eyes.

Jennifer knelt in front of him, lured to his gigantic cock like a magnet. She needed to touch it, to know what such a thing was like in her hand. "Your thing... it's so big. Do you... do you want mommy to finish you?"

Jacob gasped and nodded, letting go of his erection. It twitched and bobbed in the air, pre-cum flowing from its tip. Jennifer took over, wrapping her fingers around his shaft. It felt like a rod of steel in her grip and she could feel the blood pulsing through the thick vein on its underside. She started to stroke him slowly, pumping his cock once... twice... three times.

His mother's touch was too much for Jacob. His most carnal fantasy was suddenly happening; it overpowered his senses and he lost all control. After three strokes he cried out as a rope of semen ejected straight up, the dollop hanging in the air for a split second and then falling back down across the thin fabric of Jennifer's bra.

"Oh!" she gasped at his prematurity but kept pumping as Jacob's orgasm produced copious amounts of sticky semen. As soon as the first rope flew out it was followed by another, and another, and another, until pearly white goo had thoroughly stained her bra and decorated her wrist.

"Uh! Uhn!" Jacob grunted through it, "Uh god, Mommy...!"

Jennifer released him and lifted her hand, splaying her fingers so that Jacob's semen stretched between them. "Look at all your cum," she marveled, "Did that feel good, sweetie?"

"Oh my god, Mom... that was so amazing."

Jennifer smiled at him, her eyes blurry from her own arousal. She felt her panties soaking through and she had to breathe deeply to maintain control and not start to masturbate herself. "I can't believe we just did that, oh my word."

"But it's okay, right Mom? This is okay, isn't it?"

Jennifer nodded even though the guilt of what she had done was starting to settle in. "Y-yes, of course. We're both adults." She stood up and looked for her scrub top, picking it off the floor and using it to clean her hand. "I... I should get cleaned up, honey. There's groceries and I'm going to make dinner and... it's fine. We didn't do anything wrong, okay?"

Jacob sensed her guilt, "Um, okay. I love you, Mom."

"I love you too, Jake. I just... I should go get cleaned up."

=======

The tension was thick between them as they ate dinner. They tried to make small talk and Jake often commented on the deliciousness of the meatloaf, but eventually Jennifer felt the need to discuss what had happened.

"Honey, about earlier..."

"Can we do it again?" Jacob asked eagerly. "I swear, I'll last longer next time."

"What?" Jennifer blinked, "No, that's not what I-"

"But you said it was okay," Jacob urged, "You said we didn't do anything wrong. And it felt so good, I can't believe I lost my virginity today."

Jennifer let out a nervous laugh, "Well, honey, technically you're still a virgin. We didn't-"

Jacob interrupted her, "Do you really think I have a big... you know?"

"Yes," Jennifer reluctantly admitted, "You're very well-endowed. But sweetie, what we did was-"

"The most amazing thing ever," Jacob grinned, "And you were so sexy. Mom, you're the most beautiful woman in the world."

Jennifer blushed at his earnest compliment and struggled to find the words to explain that what they did was socially unacceptable -- it was incest.

"You said you wanted me to be happy, right?"

"Yes, of course, Jake. That's all I've ever wanted for you. But-"

"But you make me happy, Mom. You made me so happy, today. It felt so good and I love you so much. That can't be a bad thing, can it?"

"Oh my," Jennifer exhaled deeply, touched by her son's earnest tenderness -- naïve as it was. "Jake, I know you're having all these feelings. You're eighteen, now, and a man, and all these... sexual emotions and desires are pouring out of you. But what I did, a mother shouldn't do that with her son."

"Why not?" Jacob protested, "Can't we... you know... make each other feel good?"

"It's not as simple as that," Jennifer laid her hand upon his on the table, "You should be with girls your own age. In six months you'll be going off to college and you'll meet... wait, oh my god. Did you open that letter?"

"Yeah," Jacob grinned proudly, "I got accepted to the U."

"What?" Jennifer beamed and stood excitedly, "You got in?"

Jacob rose and nodded, "Yeah!"

"Oh honey!" Jennifer embraced him.

Jacob hugged her tightly, "It's all thanks to you. All those nights when you'd help me with my homework and making sure I got good grades. You're the best, Mom."

At 5'6" Jennifer was much shorter than her son and she laid her head against his chest as she squeezed him, "I'm so proud of you."

They embraced for several moments, Jennifer basking in her son's success, until she felt something poking against her hip. She instinctively reached down to feel what it was and found her hand on Jacob's erection. "Oh," she took a step back, "I'm sorry, I-"

But Jacob took her wrist and held her hand in place, "Please, Mom."

Jennifer felt his cock throb against her hand and the power of it overwhelmed her.

"Please make me feel good, Mom."

"Jake," Jennifer protested feebly, "We shouldn't."

"But you turn me on so much," Jacob tried to convince her, "I can't help it, Mom. I get so hard when I think about you. I have to do something about it, and I don't want to do it alone."

That made a twisted sort of sense to Jennifer. Why should her son be forced to alleviate himself, all alone, when she could help him? "Okay," she finally relented, "All right. But let's go up to your room, okay?"

"Okay," Jacob smiled brightly.

A few moments later, Jacob had taken all his clothes off and was sitting on the edge of his bed. Jennifer barely had time to think he had moved so quickly. She marveled at his penis and how hard it had already become. Seeing him naked, with his broad shoulders and massive cock made her more aroused than she'd ever been.

"Can you take your shirt off again?" Jacob asked.

"You like looking at me," Jennifer smiled demurely, "Don't you?"

"Yeah," Jacob admitted shyly.

Jennifer took her shirt and jeans off, stripping to her bra and panties. She smiled at the way Jacob was ogling her body and was forced to admit to herself that she enjoyed the way he looked at her. It made her feel proud and sexy. She knelt at his feet and placed a hand on Jacob's thigh, caressing him gently before grasping his cock. It practically leapt in her hand with a pulse of arousal as soon as Jacob felt her touch on his sensitive skin.

"You're so big," Jennifer commented, "It has to be at least nine inches, my god."

"Do you like it, Mom? Do you like my dick?"

Jennifer glided her grip up and down his length, "Yes, honey. You have a very impressive cock. Most men are barely half this size."

Jacob's head leaned back and his eyes closed, "Oh god, Mom. That feels so good."

Pre-cum already began to ooze out and Jennifer used it to lubricate her attentions. "It's okay if you want to touch me," she permitted him, "If you want to touch mommy's breasts."

Jacob didn't need any further encouragement; his hands shot forward to plant themselves over his mother's boobs, grabbing them firmly between the thin fabrics of her bra. Jennifer felt his erection stiffen into a rock-hard state as soon as he started groping her roughly

"Do you like that," she cooed, "Do you like mommy's breasts?"

"Oh, Mommy," Jacob groaned, his fingers kneading into the soft flesh of her tits. He had never felt a woman's breasts before and Jacob thought they felt like the most amazing thing in the world.

Jennifer loved it when he called her 'mommy'. What mother didn't want their son to use a term of such affection and endearment, even if he was a man? That's what she was -- his mommy. She would always be his mommy. She would always love him, always want to protect and nurture him, and she would always want to make her son happy. She craved his love and desire in return; she wanted it - she fed off it, emotionally. It made her wet with passion.

Jennifer reached around her back, unclasping the bra and letting it fall off her shoulders so that Jacob could have uninhibited access to his desires. When she saw his eyes widen at the sight of her naked breasts, and felt the way his hands groped her with intense arousal, Jennifer suddenly knew there wasn't anything she wouldn't do to gratify her son's desires and make him happy. If he had asked her right then and there if he could penetrate her pussy with his glorious cock, she would have done it.

"Oh Jake," Jennifer was masturbating herself without even realizing it and at the same time she was still stroking Jacob's cock. "Squeeze mommy's tits. Does that turn you on, honey? Feeling mommy's tits?"

His mother's dirty talk was turning Jacob on beyond his ability to control. His mouth hung open and he was grunting in pleasure at his mother's swift stroking motion on his cock. "Mommy... oh god, Mommy. I love your tits, Mommy."

"Oh fuck," Jennifer shuddered, electric pulses of pleasure erupting from her loins and spreading through her body like buzzing current. She abandoned his cock and lifted herself up on her knees. Using the hand she had been masturbating him with, Jennifer wrapped an arm around Jacob's head and pulled his face to one of her breasts.

Jacob instinctively began sucking at her nipple.

An orgasm tore through Jennifer as her fingers danced against her clit. She clasped her son close to her body and urged him, "Feed on mommy. Suck on mommy's tit, baby!"