Jacob's Confidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhhh...!" Jacob moaned, his mouth hanging open as he felt his mother's warmth surround him.

Propping her head and shoulders above his on outstretched arms, Jennifer started licking her son's face, tasting herself on his cheeks and lips while Jacob started humping up into her. They kissed, their tongues bumping against one another, but Jennifer's dangling hair got mixed in and she had to toss her head to get it out of the way.

Wrapping his arms around her, Jacob's hands slid down Jennifer's back and finally came to rest on Jennifer's ass. His fingers dug into the soft flesh there and he used his grip on her butt to help drive their fucking motion. Her pussy was like heaven -- warm, tight, and wet. It felt glorious against his cock and Jacob felt like he would never want to leave her insides. His mother's pussy was where he belonged.

But then Jacob remembered something, "Mom...!"

Bouncing on nine inches of hard, teenaged cock had caused Jennifer to lose all control. She was grunting and gasping with pleasure.

"Oh god," Jacob struggled not to cum, "Mom..."

Jennifer thought he was just calling out her name in pleasure and continued riding him, "Oh yeah...! Fuck me...!"

"Mom!!!" Jacob cried out, "Stop!!!"

Jennifer froze for a moment, Jacob's cock fully imbedded inside her depths. Her hair dangled at the sides of her face and she looked down at him, lust dominating her expression.

"The condoms," Jacob reminded her, "We forgot the condoms."

"Oh my god," Jennifer's senses finally returned. She disengaged, lifting herself off Jacob's pole until it slapped back against his stomach with a wet impact. She reached for the box, which was lying beside them on the bed, and tore it open with urgent haste. Jacob watched as she opened a condom package with her teeth to get the rubber out.

"Hurry," he encouraged, "I want to be inside you, again. Oh god, Mom, I need to be inside you."

"I know," she nodded with understanding. "I need it, too." She grabbed his cock to lift it, placing the condom over his tip and rolling it down the shaft. Her motions seemed expert to Jacob, who had never even seen a condom outside of porn videos before.

Still holding his cock, Jennifer swung her leg back over him and held it between her thighs. Slowly, she lowered herself back onto his nine inches. Both of them moaned as they were rejoined and Jennifer kept herself upright, letting herself fully sheathe his erection until she swore she could feel him in her stomach.

"Oh fuck," Jacob's head rolled back as he grabbed her hips.

Jennifer started bouncing on him once more, propping her hands on Jacob's chest while lifting her ass and dropping back down repeatedly. Each time she did so, Jacob humped his hips upwards to increase his penetration.

"Oh Jake," she moaned lovingly, "Your cock is so fucking big. It's filling me. You're filling me up. Fuck me... fuck your mother..."

The addition of the condom desensitized Jacob enough that he was able to last longer than he did earlier that morning. His hands clutched his mother's hips and he could feel her stockings rub against his sides as she bounced on him. Though he didn't like it near as much, it was still heavenly and he could feel every contour of Jennifer's quivering insides.

Jennifer came first. She cried out in euphoria and collapsed onto Jacob's torso. She clung to her son, her face against his hairless chest, and let him take over. Jacob had grabbed her ass and was fucking himself into her rapidly. Her butt cheeks were shaking and making slapping noises from the impact.

"Uhn! Uhn!" Jennifer grunted with each thrust, each one causing mini explosions amidst her orgasm, "Fuck me! Fuck me good! Fuck your cum into mommy!"

Jacob buried himself inside his mother and gasped, his hands digging into her ass roughly as he came. His hips bucked against her, semen gushing out into the condom's tip and surrounding the head of his cock with sudden warmth. Jennifer let her body go limp, lying on her son and holding him tightly, allowing him to rut into her until his orgasm ran its course. She felt like his fuck-thing, a hole for him to use and release his sexual lust. It felt divine.

Jacob's chest was heaving for breath when he finally went still.

Jennifer kept her head against his chest and whispered, "Do you like fucking mommy?"

Jacob didn't want her to move, "Yes, oh god - yes. Don't leave me. I want to be inside you. I don't ever want to pull out of you."

Jennifer giggled against his chest and teased his skin there with a trailing finger, "Is mommy's pussy nice and warm, baby?"

Jacob nodded and then groaned in frustration as he felt his cock soften and start to slip out.

Jennifer had to force herself up with whatever strength she had remaining, biting her lip as she felt Jacob slide out of her. Jacob whimpered softly at the exit, feeling the cool air against his condom-covered cock. She kissed his cheek and slumped to his side, cuddling against her son.

"Don't worry, honey." She grabbed his soft member, pulling the condom off and letting its messy contents spill out onto his stomach. "You can go back inside me whenever you want."

"Promise?" Jacob put an arm around her.

"Mm-hmm," Jennifer nestled her head against his shoulder, "Mommy's here for you, baby. My pussy belongs to you, now. I'm your woman. You claimed me as soon as you fucked your seed into me and marked my body as yours."

"Oh god," Jacob whispered at her words, "That's so sexy, Mom."

She smiled and joked, "Just remember to buy me some flowers occasionally, okay?"

=======

A week later, Jennifer was sitting on the bathroom toilet in a baggy tee-shirt that belonged to her son. A pair underwear was stretched between her ankles at the floor and her dark blond hair was sticking every which way in an unkempt mess. It was early on a Sunday morning and the evening prior had been one of marathon sex. In fact, every night that week had involved multiple acts of lovemaking between the two. Jacob was tireless and seemingly always ready to fuck, and after eighteen years of abstinence Jennifer was loving every moment of it.

Reaching to the bathroom counter beside her, Jennifer took a plastic stick and lowered it between her legs as she began to urinate. "Please, please, please..." she whispered, "Please don't be pregnant." Grabbing the pregnancy test box after she was done peeing, she read the instructions for the third time in as many minutes. She waited the required thirty seconds, which seemed a lifetime, then squinted at the stick.

Relief flooded her emotions as the results showed negative. Jennifer wasn't pregnant.

"Thank god," she muttered, tossing the test and its box into a small garbage can. She dabbed herself with toilet paper, pulled her panties up, and flushed the toilet.

Glancing into the mirror, Jennifer did her best to straighten her hair out before opening a vanity drawer for a pill container. Filling a glass with sink water, she took a birth control pill and washed it down. Jacob would be happy, she had been taking the pills for a week -- he wouldn't have to wear condoms anymore.

Glancing into her bedroom, Jennifer saw her son remained asleep in her bed. Jacob had all but moved into her bedroom and hadn't slept in his own bed once the prior week. The two of them had been behaving more like newlywed lovers rather than mother and son, cocooned within the house and living in a fantasy land. The fantasy would have to end, Jennifer knew. The longest it could last was until that upcoming fall; Jacob would be leaving for college in less than six months and Tucson was a three hour drive from home. She didn't expect they would maintain a romantic relationship when he'd be meeting and dating women his own age. The incestuous affair they were having was completely impractical, regardless. But until that moment arrived, Jennifer vowed she would do her best to give Jacob the manly confidence he'd need to move on from her.

After that moment arrived, Jennifer didn't have any idea how she would come to terms with the fact that she was in love with her son.