Jacob's Confidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer nodded and smoothed a hand across her son's cheek, "Of course you can sleep with mommy tonight. Anything for my lover." She replaced herself at Jacob's side, curling up against him and taking his softening cock into her hand, "Mommy's always here for you."

=======

A dream as clear as reality dominated Jennifer's sleep, a dream that her breasts began milking again -- something they hadn't done in years. She dreamt that Jacob, her adult son, was feeding from one of them. It felt amazing to have the thin stream of her motherly fluid squirting out from an engorged nipple and into his suckling mouth. She had an arm curled around his head, prompting him to continue and relieve her breast of its heavy, nurturing weight. She teased her other nipple between two fingers until it too had a thin stream of milk dribbling out of it. Jacob hungrily switched breasts to feed off the newest source of nourishment.

When her eyes opened, for the briefest of moments Jennifer was sure the vivid dream had been reality. She awoke to the feeling of her son next to her, one of his arms curled around her tummy, and his mouth planted on her left breast. He had pushed her nightie down and was sucking at her tit, his mouth creating a vacuum and causing her nipple to stiffen.

"Jacob..." she said breathlessly, aroused from both the dream and the sudden reality of her son at her breast.

Jacob only made quiet moaning sounds as he sucked and fondled his mother's breast in a squeezing hand.

She could sense his erection pressing against the side of her thigh and Jennifer reached to curl a hand around the back of his head. "Oh god," she whispered with a heated voice. Her son hadn't asked her to do what he was doing; he hadn't even waited for her to wake up. He was simply taking her, claiming her body as his and using it for his pleasure. It turned Jennifer on beyond any feelings of arousal she had ever felt before.

She felt Jacob start to roll his hips, slowly humping himself against her leg. She knew he was leaking profuse amounts of pre-cum because his dick was leaving a wet smear on her thigh.

"That's it, honey," she let him know to continue, "Take what you need from mommy. I'm here for you, baby. Feed from mommy's breast. You need mommy's tits, don't you? You love your mommy's sexy tits."

Jacob groaned at her talk and firmly pressed his erection against her.

"Mommy's here to take care of you," Jenny continued, caressing his head and dragging her fingers through his hair, "I know you need your mommy, don't you - you love your mommy so much."

Jacob's grip on her breast tightened and his body began sliding, moving atop Jennifer, his cock leaving a wet smear of arousal across the top of her thigh. His mouth left her breast so that Jacob could push himself over her and his eyes met hers, "I love you, Mom."

Jennifer cupped his cheeks, "I know you do, sweetie."

"I mean," Jacob's expression was intense and filled with lust, "I'm in love with you."

Jennifer blinked at his statement as she considered the ramifications. She didn't have long to think however, as she suddenly felt her son poking between her legs.

"Jacob," she exclaimed in a whisper as her son began probing towards her sex. Her legs instinctively parted to help him, though she wasn't consciously allowing him access.

Jacob's inexperience caused him to poke and hump against her blindly, his arms propping his torso up above her. "I need you. I need you so bad, Mom. I'm in love with you and I want to be inside you."

"Oh god," Jennifer murmured, unable to deny him. He was her son, her beautiful and wondrous son, and she would do anything for him. Anything to make him happy. So she reached down between them, grasped his cock, and steered it towards the entrance of her pussy.

"Uhhhh..." Jacob moaned in awesome, sheer joy as his mother's wet warmth suddenly swallowed the first two inches of his cock. She was already wet and accommodating, allowing him a smooth entrance.

Jennifer sucked in a sharp breath as she felt the invasion. It had been more than eighteen years since she had felt a man inside her. She had forgotten the satisfying sensation of being filled by a warm shaft of flesh. Her hand moved around to clutch at Jacob's ass, encouraging her son to further depths within. She wanted him -- all of him -- inside her sex. It was where he came from and now Jennifer wanted him to return.

"Mom," Jacob gasped, "Oh god, Mom!"

"Mommy's got you," she squeezed him against her body, pulling him close and squishing her breasts between them.

"Uhn!" Jacob thrust sharply against her and came prematurely, "Oh, Mommy!" he cried, the sensation of intercourse with his mother, the first intercourse of his life, was too much to handle.

Jennifer's eyes went wide as she felt his semen flood her insides. "Oh, no... oh sweetie..." she clutched him. She suddenly realized Jacob had no sense to pull out before cumming, that he would have no control over his orgasm at all. It was his first time and he was fucking his own mother, the woman behind his most potent sexual fantasies -- of course he would be premature.

If she got pregnant, Jennifer could only blame herself.

Jacob's body slumped atop of her and Jennifer held him tightly, kissing the side of his face. "Mommy's got you," she whispered again and rubbed his back, "Mommy's got you."

"Uhh... uhh..." Jacob breathed roughly against her neck. He whimpered when his softening cock suddenly slipped out from his mother's vagina.

Jennifer understood the ramifications of what had happened in just a few short moments of lovemaking. There was no going back. "You've taken me and made her yours," Jennifer whispered gently at his ear as she caressed him, "I'm is your woman now."

=======

Joe's Comics was the local geek haven in Peoria, Arizona where Jacob grew up. It was where a person could find comic books, role-playing games, action figures, trading cards; pretty much anything related to super heroes, science fiction, or fantasy. Jacob and his best friend Matt liked to go there every Sunday afternoon and buy the latest issues of their favorite comics.

Matt wasn't as tall as Jacob and he was a little pudgy around the middle. He had longer, unkempt black hair and wore glasses. He was a DC Comics fan, which Jacob never understood since Jacob was a Marvel Comics fan to his core and thought DC Comics sucked.

"Hey, man," Matt lifted a comic book, "Check it out. There's a new artist on Wonder Woman. He can really draw a sexy Diana Prince. Damn."

"Uh-huh," Jacob replied half-heartedly as he casually flipped through a comic.

"What's with you?" Matt approached him, "You bailed on Dungeons & Dragons early last night, and today it seems like you're on Planet 9, or something."

"I don't know," Jacob pushed a hand over his head, slightly tousling his short brown hair, "Do you ever get the feeling that this is all just kid's stuff?"

Matt offered a strange look, "What do you mean? Our D&D Game Master is thirty-two years old."

"Dave?" Jacob scoffed, "Dave lives in his parent's basement and is probably still a virgin."

"So?" Matt spread his hands, "The last I checked, we're still virgins too."

Actually I'm not a virgin anymore, Jacob thought, but he couldn't tell Matt that, "That's kind of my point. How are we ever going to get girlfriends when all we do is hang out at the comic store and spend every Saturday night in Dave's basement?"

Matt shrugged, "We'll go to college. I bet there are lots of college girls who dig dragons and superheroes."

"Yeah right," Jacob replied sarcastically, replacing the comic book he was looking at on the shelf. "Look, man. I'm sorry. I've got to get out of here."

=======

Carefully reading the back instructions on a pregnancy test box, Jennifer's lips twisted into a frown. "Shit," she cursed. Haven't these things improved in the last two decades since the last time I thought I was pregnant?

The box recommended waiting eight days after possible conception for an accurate reading, or an entire ovulation cycle. Still, she placed the test in her plastic shopping basket and moved down the pharmacy aisle to find some condoms. If she and Jacob were going to continue having sex they would need to take precautions, and Jennifer knew her son would certainly want to have more sex. What scared her was that she wanted it too, despite the fact that it was entirely possible she had become impregnated that morning.

The situation was completely surreal to Jennifer. It was like something that only happened in pornographic stories -- she was in an incestuous relationship and she didn't care that it was socially unacceptable. She loved her son. She was in love with him. Jennifer didn't care about his inexperience when it came to their lovemaking. That actually endeared him to her and she could teach him to be a better lover -- give him the experience he needed.

Staring at the condoms and lost in her own musings, the ring tone of her phone finally interrupted her and Jennifer fished a cell phone from the purse at her shoulder; it was Jacob calling. "Hey Jake," she answered, trying to sound collected amidst the chaos of her thoughts.

'Hey, Mom. Where are you?'

"I'm at the drug store. Is everything all right?"

'Yeah, I guess. Are you going to be home soon?'

"Well, I was going to stop and pick something up for dinner." She sensed something was amiss in his voice, "What is it, honey? What's wrong?"

'I just... I don't know. I don't want things to be weird between us, Mom. I know this morning was... you know... but I really loved it, and you're so amazing, and I love you, and I don't want it to end, and I guess... I guess I'm worried that you do.'

Jennifer bit her lip at how sweet he sounded and glanced around to make sure no one else was nearby to overhear her, "Jake, sweetie, it's okay. I meant what I said this morning." She lowered her voice, "I'm your woman now."

'R-really? So we can, you know, do it again?'

Jennifer giggled at her son's lack of confidence. She would need to work on that with him. "Yes," she replied, selecting a box of extra-large condoms from the rack, "We can do it as many times as you like."

'I love you, Mom.'

"I love you, too. I'll be home soon, okay?"

Jennifer hurried to pay for her items, pausing to grab some deodorant and a couple of gossip magazines on the way to the cashier's counter so it didn't look like the only things she was buying were related to sex. Though the drive home was only a few short blocks, it seemed to take forever. Jennifer knew Jacob would want to have sex again, she could tell by the way he was on the phone. Jacob was eighteen and had the stamina of a bull, he could probably fuck her five times a day and still be ready for more.

The thought of that made her wet.

Stopping at a convenience store to buy a pepperoni pizza -- Jacob's favorite -- Jennifer arrived at the house a short while later. "Jake?" she called, setting her purse on a table by the front door, "Honey? I'm home."

Entering the kitchen, Jennifer set her pharmacy bag on a counter and put the pizza in the freezer. Jacob appeared at the kitchen entrance in nothing but a pair of swimming trunks, his broad shoulders and slender torso showing a bit of color. Jennifer smiled at him and asked, "What are you doing?"

"I was getting some sun," he replied.

"Well, come here. I got you something."

Jacob approached curiously.

Jennifer removed the box of condoms from the plastic pharmacy bag and offered them over.

"What's this?" Jacob examined the box, "Condoms?"

"If we're going to be in a sexual relationship," Jennifer advised, "We need to be responsible. And since I'm not on birth control, you need to wear those until I am."

"Okay," Jacob nodded, "But, don't these make it so I can't feel you?"

"You'll be fine," she smiled. "I'll call the doctor tomorrow and see about getting a prescription for birth control pills," Jennifer assured him, "But until then, you're stuck. What we're doing is... well, it's unconventional to say the least, but I can't get pregnant, sweetie. That would be really wrong."

"Of course," Jacob understood, "I get it. But, um, what about this morning?"

"I think we're okay," Jennifer certainly hoped that was the case, "I think I ovulated last week so we should be safe, but you never know."

"Ovulated?" Jacob looked confused, "Is that like, your period?"

Jennifer tilted her head, "Don't they teach you anything at school?"

Jacob laughed nervously, "I wasn't really paying any attention in that part of Health class. It's all ovaries and vulvas - kind of boring."

Jennifer rolled her eyes, "Ovulation is when a woman makes her egg. It usually happens for me about a week and a half before my period. While there are no guarantees, usually the highest risk of pregnancy comes before ovulation."

Jacob's eyes widened at all the information, "Wow. Good thing my mom's a nurse, huh?

Jennifer patted his cheek, "All women know this, sweetie. And so should you, especially if you're going to be sexually active."

"Wow," Jacob grinned, "I'm sexually active. Finally. So does this mean we can...?"

Jennifer took his hand, "Come downstairs with me. Bring your condoms."

She led Jacob to her bedroom and parked him on the foot of the bed before taking her clothes off, stripping to a pair of black bra and panties. Jacob smiled as he watched, admiring his mother's wonderful tanned figure. She moved to the top drawer of her dresser, removing something black and sheer.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"Take your trunks off," Jenifer instructed him, lifting a leg to start pulling a stocking over her foot.

Jacob tugged his trunks off, revealing his semi-erect penis. Jennifer smiled at it, noting he was already aroused simply by looking at her. She finished pulling her stocking on the first leg, then did the same with her other. They were sheer black and lifted to mid-thigh. Jacob's eyes were glued to his mother's sexy legs as she took a few steps in them and gave her son an eyeful.

"Well, darling? What do you think?"

"I think you're the sexiest woman on the planet!"

Jennifer laughed, "I don't know about that..."

"To me you are," Jacob was quick to say, "As far as I'm concerned, no other woman could ever compare to you, Mom."

"Show me," she challenged, "Show me how sexy I am."

Jacob didn't understand and gave her a quizzical look.

"What do you do," Jennifer reached to unclasp her bra, letting it fall of her shoulders, "When you're upstairs in your room looking at pictures of me?"

Jacob's cheeks flushed, "Um, I...uh, I masturbate."

Jennifer nodded knowingly, holding the cups of her bra in place with a forearm, "And why do you masturbate?"

"Because you're so sexy that I can't help it," Jacob swallowed.

"Well here I am, darling. The real thing, right in front of you, wearing sexy stockings... just for you. Can you help it now?"

Jacob's hand found his erection.

Jennifer sauntered forward and bent over, letting him see her cleavage. "If I'm as sexy as you say I am, it shouldn't take you very long to cum."

"Oh god," Jacob whispered as he started stroking himself, his cock already seeming to strain against its own skin.

Letting her bra fall to the floor, Jennifer stood straight and revealed her bare c-cup breasts. She lifted one in her hand, dipping her chin to flick her tongue against the nipple. Jacob responded with swifter strokes. Jennifer licked her lips at him and then spun, bending over again to stick her panty-covered ass towards Jacob's face.

"Jerk your dick for me," she talked dirty, "Stroke your big cock for me. Show mommy how sexy she is."

Jacob was breathing loudly as he pumped his long cock, "So... fucking... hot..."

Jennifer turned back to him and spread her legs, positioning herself over Jacob's knees and sitting on his lap. She draped both arms over his shoulders and looked him in the eyes, "I'm going to teach you how to eat pussy. I want your face in my cunt, while you shove your tongue into me. Do you want to taste me? Do you want to know what my pussy feels like on your tongue?"

Jacob grunted and came from her words, his semen ejecting onto his mother's stomach and decorating the faded stretch marks of his birth. He pumped his cock furiously, milking out several ropes while Jennifer sat motionless and watched him. She waited until his ordeal was over -- her stomach glistening from his goo - and finally smiled at him, "You really slimed me good, didn't you?"

Jacob offered a sheepish grin.

Jennifer lifted herself to straddle his lap, her knees on the bed, and then curled a hand to the back of his head. She pulled her son's face to her stomach and the ropes of cum sliding down her skin. "Clean me up," she instructed him, "Lick all of your sex off of me and then you can have mommy's pussy."

Without hesitation, Jacob started lapping up his own cum. He would have done anything his mother asked. She was a goddess to him, a goddess of sex. Whenever they were together she only brought him pleasure, so whatever Jennifer instructed - Jacob did it. Jennifer closed her eyes as she felt Jacob's tongue dragging against her tummy. It made her wet knowing her son would eat his own cum for her, that he was so willing to pleasure her he would do something most men would never consider. It was driving her wild with lust and she needed stimulation.

Pushing Jacob to lay back on the bed, Jennifer maneuvered to remove her panties and then crawled to straddle his head. This gave Jacob an unprecedented view of a woman's pussy in all its glory. She had a neatly-trimmed bush of pubic hair and her labia glistened with arousal; it was the most tantalizing things he had ever seen in his eighteen years. To Jacob's mind his mother's pussy was the embodiment of sex, an almost holy place where all his fantasies came true and it was just inches from his face.

He had absolutely no idea what to do.

Instinct took over when Jennifer pushed herself down on him and Jacob simply stuck his tongue out, allowing his mother to drag herself against it. She grabbed the brown hair at the top of his head and grunted with need, "Lick my pussy. Lick mommy's pussy."

Jacob did his best, his tongue swathing between her labia as he lapped at her like he would an iced cream cone. Jennifer helped steer him with her grip on his head and literally humped his face, aiming his tongue towards her clitoris until it started to swell.

Jennifer reached down and used two fingers to spread her pussy lips and reveal her button to Jacob's view. "See that?" she asked in a breathless voice, "Put your mouth over it. Suck on it." She gasped when he did so, pushing with her pelvis and driving her pussy against his face. "That's it!" she hissed with pleasure, "Oh yeah... oh fuck! Suck on my cunt... make mommy cum..."

Jacob clutched at her hips, hanging on for dear life as his mother humped on his face. He could feel her body shudder when the orgasm arrived and Jennifer cried out in ecstasy, her sweet honey pouring out onto his mouth. Jacob had never tasted anything like it and lapped it up hungrily, craving the juices of Jennifer's pleasure.

When she finally lifted herself off him, Jacob's face was wet from a mixture of her orgasm and his own saliva. Glancing over her shoulder with lust-filled eyes, Jennifer saw her son's cock. He was fully erect and the massive thing was twitching against his stomach. Unbelievable, she thought, he just came not more than five minutes ago!

It was too enticing to ignore. Jennifer slid her body down Jacob's, leaving a swath of moisture across his torso as her pussy rubbed against him. She was so wet that the penetration was easy and half of his engorged member was swallowed up by her sex without effort.