Jacob's Confidence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A muffled grunt escaped Jacob's mouth against his mother's breast and Jennifer felt something hot and wet against her tummy. Her son had orgasmed without any direct stimulation to his cock, his seed spurting forth uncontrollably to decorate her body.

"Oh my god," Jennifer gasped, the echoes of her orgasm slowly subsiding. She felt her son's wet goo sliding down her stomach to mingle with the dark patch of pubic hair on her mons. Jacob continued suckling at her tit for several moments, only retreating from it when he felt his mother's arm go slack around his shoulders. A thin bead of saliva stretched between his lip and her nipple, finally breaking off and falling to the curve of her breast.

"I love you, Jacob." Jennifer breathed heavily, cupping her son's cheek with a palm, "I love you so much, honey."

Jacob assured her, "I love you too, Mommy. Did I make you feel good?"

Jennifer stood, "Yes." Her hand smeared at the sticky mess on her stomach, "Yes you did, honey. That was... quite intense, wasn't it?"

"Yeah," Jacob muttered, staring at his mother's breasts.

"Okay," Jennifer looked around the floor to gather her clothing, her mind and emotions a little foggy, "Okay, I need to get cleaned-up again."

"Mom?"

Jennifer glanced at him, "Yeah?"

"Don't feel weird," Jacob urged her, "Okay? Because that... that was the greatest thing that ever happened to me. You're so amazing, Mom. I've never been happier."

"You're so sweet," Jennifer leaned forward and kissed his forehead, "I promise it won't get weird between us. I'm always going to be here for you, no matter what."

=======

The following morning, Jennifer sat at the kitchen table with a cup of freshly brewed coffee and was trying to read the Saturday paper. It wasn't going well as she realized she had read the same paragraph three times without comprehending a word of it. Her mind was simply elsewhere as she thought about what happened between her and Jacob.

He had been so eager and she had relented to his desires so easily, even though she knew it was wrong - all because of her own sexual needs. Jennifer realized how long it had been since her last sexual encounter with a man and how much she missed it, making it that much easier to succumb to her desires. Jacob had become a man, after all. He certainly had the cock of a man, she rationalized. But there was still a naive quality to him. Jacob was inexperienced and had no idea how to handle or pleasure a woman. Perhaps, Jennifer thought, it was her job as his mother to teach him, to help guide him. Or was that just a twisted way of allowing her to gratify her own sexual longings? Maybe it was both, she thought.

"Mom?" Jacob suddenly called from upstairs, interrupting her thoughts, "Hey, Mom?"

"What is it, honey?"

"Can you come up here?"

Jennifer set her coffee down and folded up the paper, rising from the table and re-tying her long robe. She moved upstairs and entered her son's bedroom to find him lying in bed beneath the covers.

"Is everything okay?" Jennifer looked concerned, "You're not feeling ill, are you?"

"No," Jacob shook his head, "I was just thinking about you."

Jennifer sat at the edge of the bed and smoothed some hair away from Jacob's forehead, "I was just thinking about you, too."

Pushing the covers down past his hips, Jacob revealed his penis. He had an erection and it was hard enough that it hung above his stomach in a turgid, throbbing state.

"Oh my word," Jennifer exclaimed, "Jacob!"

"Will you help me, Mom?"

"You got that hard just by thinking about me?" Jennifer wondered, staring at his cock and feeling a sudden urge to pleasure it. Such a large, beautiful thing certainly deserved attention.

Jacob nodded shyly, "Please, Mom? I loved it so much when you touched it."

Jennifer exhaled her acquiescence and reached for his erection. She wanted to touch it, to stroke it and make it erupt with pleasure. It was hard for her. She was the reason it was throbbing with arousal. It was an intoxicating thought to be the subject of such sexual lust. But she stopped herself, recognizing her son was taking advantage of her doting nature.

He needs to learn how to handle a woman, she thought.

"Jacob," she smiled lovingly at him, "You can't simply show a woman your penis and expect her to service you. Now, I'm your mother and I want to take care of you but a woman needs a little romance first. She needs to know you care about her needs, too. A little foreplay does a much better job of getting a woman in the mood, rather than just pulling your dick out."

Unfortunately, Jacob's primary sexual education came from internet porn, where the girls were always horny and ready to get into immediate action. "Foreplay?" his face scrunched, "What's that?"

"Well, it's when you touch a woman in romantic ways to arouse her. You focus on her body, usually through the erogenous zones."

Jennifer could have been speaking a foreign language and Jacob wouldn't have understood any better.

"Here," Jennifer chuckled at him, "Let me show you." She pulled her robe down one arm to bare an upper arm. "Kiss me here, on the shoulder."

Jacob sat up on his bed and leaned forward to peck a bland kiss at his mother's skin.

"Good," she encouraged him. "Now kiss me here," she tapped a finger against the crook of her neck where it met the shoulder. Jacob followed along and she leaned her head to the side to accommodate him, "That's it honey, now kiss my neck. Mm, that's nice. Now while you're kissing me on the neck..." She took his wrists and directed his hands to her abdomen, "Touch me here, gently rub my tummy and my lower back."

Jacob was an eager student and his lips grew more romantic, lingering at his mother's soft neck as he let her guide his hands against her body. She felt incredible to him, every inch smooth and warm to the touch. Jennifer untied her robe so that her son had better access to caress her sides, her hips, and her thighs -- all under her guidance.

She gasped a little when he sucked at her neck, "Oh yeah, that feels good, sweetie. You're doing so well. Now nibble on my earlobe and take one of my breasts."

Jacob did so, clutching at her chest roughly like an overeager teenager filled with lust.

"Gently," Jennifer added, grabbing his wrist. "Rub it gently. Feel the curves of my breast against your palm."

"Oh, Mom," Jacob whispered against her ear, "You feel so awesome."

"That's good," she put her arms around his bare torso, "A woman likes to know how desirable she is. Give her lots of compliments."

"You're so warm and soft," he whispered, "You're the sexiest woman in the world, Mom. I love your breasts and your tummy and I want to touch you all over."

Jennifer was starting to feel the heat between her legs as Jacob's hands explored her body. Her robe fell off her shoulders and slumped to a puddle around her waist while Jacob continued kissing her shoulder and the side of her neck. She grasped his hard cock and held it in her motionless hand, feeling its girth strain at her touch.

"Mmm," she mewed, "You make me feel so sexy. Now kiss one of my breasts, baby. Like you did last night. But be soft, be gentle."

Jacob left a trail of kisses down his mother's upper chest before placing his mouth over her nearest breast and suckling at it. Jennifer curled a hand around the back of his head, her fingers mingling with his tousled hair, and still held his cock. She didn't stroke him but simply squeezed at it, tightening and releasing her grip to milk the pre-cum into a wet ooze that flowed out of him continuously.

Jacob's hands wandered in all the places Jennifer had showed him as he suckled at her tit. He touched her stomach, her sides, and her hips. Her legs parted when she felt his hand explore an inner thigh and she took his wrist to guide it upwards towards her pussy but stopped him just short. Instead, she touched herself and swathed two fingers between her labia.

Interrupting his suckling, Jennifer pushed her fingers towards his lips and let Jacob taste of her sex.

He licked and sucked on her two fingers, craving the sweet flavor as he tasted a woman's fluids for the first time. Jennifer repeated the motion, gathering more of her own leaking honey before dragging her fingers across Jacob's lips. He lapped at them hungrily, drunk from the heady flavor.

Then Jennifer tried something she never thought of doing before, but her son was like putty in her hands and following her every lead so she felt confident. Letting go of his cock, she lifted her other hand to his lips. Jacob didn't think twice, licking at her fingers that were dripping with his clear pre-cum. His mouth was as eager as it was with her fluids, licking her hand clean of himself and suckling on her fingers when Jennifer pressed them against his lips.

Arousal flooded Jennifer's body as she watched her son eating his own secretions.

"You've got me so turned-on." She took his wrist and pulled Jacob's hand from her inner thigh and pressed it between her legs. Jacob was still sucking on her fingers when he touched a pussy for the first time, his hand cupping his mother's damp sex and feeling her pubic hairs against the base of his palm.

"Oh my god," he breathed out wantonly, his eyes lidding with arousal when he glanced downwards.

"Touch my pussy," Jennifer encouraged him, "Rub mommy's cunt."

"I can't believe I'm feeling your pussy," Jacob murmured, "This is so amazing."

Jennifer started rolling her hips against Jacob's hand, using her grip on his wrist to steer his hand and drag her clitoris against him. "Stick your finger in there," she gasped with arousal, "Between mommy's pussy lips. That's it -- oh god, yes."

Humping herself against his hand and feeling Jacob's inexperienced finger probing between her labia ignited a fire between Jennifer's legs. "Fuck mommy with your finger," she begged in a breathless voice, "Fuck mommy's cunt."

Jacob couldn't believe what was happening, or the language coming from his mother's mouth. It was beyond the wildest dreams of his masturbatory fantasies. He didn't know he had the ability to make a woman respond the way Jennifer was and he attempted to follow her instructions as well as possible. When Jennifer felt her son's finger penetrate her, finding the canal of her vagina, she cried out in pleasure. The inner hook of his finger was rubbing directly on her clit, which was already engorged with arousal, and intensified her orgasm.

Without thought, driven by the passion of the moment, Jennifer reached out and cupped the sides of Jacob's face to kiss him. True lust came from her mouth as she shoved her tongue between her son's lips and kissed him the way heated lovers do. Jacob was lost in the moment, feeling too many sensations that were a first for him. His cock erupted prematurely and without stimulation when Jennifer kissed him, heaving out ropes of cum between them.

"Uhhh...!" Jacob moaned against his mother's mouth, reaching down to grab his own cock and jack it off, extending his orgasm. When it was over, several strands of glistening cum stretched across Jennifer's tanned thighs and stained the blankets.

Jennifer looked down at the mess, "Oh, sweetie. That big cock of yours always produces so much cum."

"It only does that for you, Mom." he replied.

Jennifer grabbed his softening cock and gently rubbed its length, "I'm sorry, Jake. I wasn't even touching you there when you orgasmed."

Jacob pointed out, "You kissed me, though."

Jennifer bit her lip around a smile, "Did you like that?"

Jacob nodded, "So much."

"Do you want to know why I kissed you?"

Jacob nodded again.

"Because I love you, Jake. You're my son and I love you so much." She leaned forward and kissed him again, her lips tugging sweetly against his, "I don't know how all this happened but mommy's going to take care of you from now on. I can't stop loving you this way, I don't want to."

"I don't want to stop either," Jacob agreed, "I want to be with you, Mom. I want to be with you all the time."

Jennifer pushed a hand through his mess of hair, "Oh my beautiful son, whatever you want."

=======

It was late in the evening the following week. Jennifer was smoothing moisturizer all along the length of her freshly shaven legs sitting on the side of her bed. Saturday Night Live was on a wall-mounted television in her bedroom and she chuckled at one of their silly skits before capping the bottle of moisturizer and setting it on a nightstand.

The house was otherwise quiet as Jacob was over at a friend's house for the evening. She imagined he would be home late, if at all, as Jacob and his buddies liked to play their games late into the weekend nights when there wasn't school the next day. She sighed and wondered when her son would finally get a girlfriend and start going out on dates on Saturday nights; not that Jennifer was helping in that regard. Why would he bother dating other women when his own mother would masturbate him every night?

Jacob had become infatuated with her, she knew. She was guilty of promoting it. Jennifer soaked up his adoration like a sponge and enjoyed the way it fed her needs. Her son made her feel sexy, desirable, and special. When he stared at her body, and touched it, she felt like a goddess being worshipped. Jennifer rationalized their incest by telling herself that she was making him happy and helping him learn, teaching him and giving him more confidence with women. But really, she simply enjoyed the way her son made her feel.

Suddenly, Jennifer heard a noise from upstairs and realized Jacob had come home. A few moments later she heard him call out.

"Mom?"

"I'm down here, honey," she rose from the bed, wearing a partially sheer nightie. Jennifer enjoyed sleeping in lingerie. Her dark blonde hair was wound-up atop her head.

Jacob appeared in her bedroom doorway in a pair of cargo shorts and a tee-shirt, "Damn, Mom. You look so sexy."

Jennifer smiled at the compliment, "What are you doing home, honey? I thought you were with your friends?"

"I was, but I wanted to get home before you went to bed and fell asleep. I was hoping we could... you know..." Jacob offered a sheepish smile.

For the last week Jennifer had masturbated Jacob every night, usually while she masturbated herself at the same time. She'd sit at the edge of his bed and jerk him off while he squeezed and played with her breasts. Each time she did it, it felt more and more harmless to Jennifer; like silly fun. Bonding time between a mother and her son. Afterwards, Jennifer would kiss him on the lips, tell him how much she loved him, and then go to bed.

"Okay, sweetie." Jennifer reached for the television remote and turned it off, "Why don't you get into my bed tonight?"

Jacob peeled out of his tee shirt and approached. Jennifer had a king-sized bed so there was plenty of room for him to crawl onto before unsnapping his shorts to push them off his legs. He was already semi-erect by the time Jennifer laid beside him on her side, her head propped up on her own bent arm.

Jennifer loved her son's cock. It was nine inches long and suitably thick; it felt glorious to run her grip up and down its length. She'd never been with a man who was longer than six inches and often fantasized about what such a huge thing would feel like inside her, but hadn't promoted such activity for fear that it would be taking things too far.

"Do you like it when mommy jerks you off?" Jennifer asked, starting their ritual of dirty talk as she felt her son's cock grow and thicken in her gentle grasp.

"Oh yeah," Jacob moaned, "You know I do."

Jennifer paused her motion for a moment, squeezing his cock just beneath the ridge of his circumcised mushroom head. Her tight grip caused the slit at the tip of his head to gape open and secrete a dollop of clear fluid. She used it to lubricate her hand and smear it along the length of Jacob's shaft.

"You just had to come home to mommy," Jennifer teased him, "Didn't you?"

Jacob slipped an arm beneath his mother's head, letting her rest it against his shoulder, "I need you so much, Mom. I need you to make the urges go away."

"I know you do," Jennifer masturbated him with slow strokes, "Mommy's here to take care of you."

Jacob slipped a hand beneath his mother's nightie, grasping one of her breasts. He no longer required permission to grope her, kneading his fingers into her tit-flesh. He's growing bolder, Jennifer thought.

"Play with mommy's tits, baby," Jennifer encouraged him, "I know it turns you on to feel mommy's tits."

"I love your tits, Mom," Jacob groaned, "They're so soft and sexy."

Jennifer used her fingertips to play with the head of Jacob's cock, teasing it and coaxing out his pre-cum. She gathered some onto a pointer finger and lifted it to his mouth. Jacob eagerly licked her finger, tasting his own fluids.

"That's it. Lick it all up. That's what sex tastes like."

Jacob sucked on her fingers when Jennifer scooped up some more and fed it to him.

"Kiss mommy," she suggested, "Let mommy taste you."

Jacob turned his head so they could kiss. He felt his mother's tongue licking inside his lips, tasting the seminal fluid. Jennifer lingered at his mouth and began masturbating Jacob again as they kissed, the passion between their mouths growing. An urgent moan escaped his lips and Jennifer sensed his cock stiffen in her hand; she knew he was growing close to an orgasm -- the kiss fueling his arousal.

"Do you want to cum?" she cooed, "Do you want to cum for mommy?"

Jacob's eyes lidded and he offered a brief nod, his expression tightening with pleasure.

"Hold it, sweetie," Jennifer instructed, "Hold it back."

Jacob grunted and closed his eyes, concentrating on delaying the inevitable.

Jennifer slowed her stroking motions to assist him but continued teasing him with dirty talk, "Mommy knows how bad you want to cum for her but you have to learn how to last. Control it - control your orgasm. Hold it in until you can't possibly resist it anymore."

Jacob's face twisted with the effort, as though he were in pain, but Jennifer knew he was experiencing only pleasure. She pushed herself up on an elbow and slid a bit lower at his side. "Just a little longer, honey." She let go of his cock, "Hold it just a little longer."

Jacob gasped urgently as his cock was suddenly free of her constraining grip. "Mommy!" he begged, wanting the comfort of her hand supporting him as he came.

Jennifer slid further down and reassured him, "Mommy's got you, honey." She grabbed his cock at the base and pumped it there with short, vigorous strokes. Then she did something she had never done before.

Jennifer opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head of her son's cock.

"Uhhhhh!" Jacob moaned loudly and finally lost control. His erection heaved, ejecting its load into his mother's waiting mouth. She continued jerking-him off, pumping his cum out and swallowing each bursting rope. Her tongue was swathing against his cock head and her hand gripped his pulsing shaft firmly.

After it was over, Jennifer squeezed her hand up his shaft and milked out one last dollop of thick semen, sucking it out of Jacob's tip

"Oh fuck," Jacob's body shivered as his cock was suddenly very sensitive.

Jennifer licked her lips and then kissed her son's cock, at its soft underside.

"Oh, Mom, oh god. That felt so amazing."

Jennifer crawled back up on her hands and knees and kissed her son, shoving her tongue into his mouth and letting Jacob taste his own essence. They kissed for several lingering moments before she whispered, "I love you. Mommy loves you so much."

"I love you too, Mommy," Jacob caressed the sides of her sternum, "Can I sleep here, with you, tonight?"