Jacob's Holiday - A Mother’s Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob laughs back, "I hope they don't intend going into the pool like that!"

"And that guy with the Hawaiian shirt," continues Thea, "he looks like he's a reject from a kitschy 80s movie!"

They do their best to stifle their laughter but one of the other holidaymakers hears them laughing. He sees the attractive couple on the sun loungers. He gives them a sneering look. Jacob tries to look away and turns to Thea, struggling to hold back his laughter. He accidentally slips and his hand lands on the top of Thea's thigh. Before he can pull it away Thea, still laughing places her hand on his and says, "Jacob you're much better fun than your father. Nothing against him but if he were here now, he would probably be telling me about building costs or tax increases or something else mind numbingly boring."

"Sounds like Dad alright," replies Jacob, embarrassed to have his hand so close to his mother's intimate area but enjoying the feel nonetheless, "but when you tell him how nice this place is he is really going to regret missing this time with you."

Thea squeezes his hand then finally releases it, "Maybe I won't tell him everything about the holiday so," she smiles. Jacob lies back on his lounger again and wonders what she means by that.

After a while, Thea excuses herself and returns to the room to freshen up. Jacob followed her.

As soon as Thea entered, she closed the door behind her and dropped her towel on the floor, turned to Jacob and says, "So how did you like your first day?"

She walked towards him and placed her hands on his shoulders. Jacob is speechless as he looks down at this beautiful woman in a bikini.

"Nothing to say?" she adds. "Well, we need to get ready for this ballroom night.

Thea pulled Jacob down and kissed his neck, causing him to gasp slightly. He feels like the air had been knocked out of his lungs as she leaned in and hugged him. She pressed her body against his and surely feels his erection through his swimsuit.

Jacob pushed her away gently and says, "Yes I'll... get ready now."

Thea looks at him with a mischievous grin and says, "Relax, Jakey. I just can't remember the last time I felt so at ease. This place is so calm, it's almost like being in a dream."

After what seemed to Jacob like forever, Thea finally emerged from the bathroom. She wears a strapless, knee-length emerald green dress that hugged her curves in all the right places. The dress has a sweetheart neckline and is decorated with intricate beading that sparkled in the light. Her hair is styled in loose waves that cascaded down her back and she wears diamond stud earrings that sparkled with every movement.

Jacob, meanwhile, wears a sleek black tuxedo with a crisp white shirt and a black bowtie that he has rented form a suit hire service specially brought into the resort for the night. He has polished his shoes to a high shine and styled his hair in a neat side part. He looks suave and sophisticated, his fit physique brilliantly filling the suit.

The ballroom is beautifully decorated with twinkling lights and soft music playing in the background. The atmosphere is one of excitement and anticipation, and Thea and Jacob feels like they are walking into a fairy tale. They take their seats at the table reserved for them and they are served by wait staff dressed in pristine uniforms.

As the night progressed, Jacob began to feel a little anxious. He glance around the room and saw the other tables filled with couples on their honeymoons or celebrating anniversaries. He feels a pang of jealousy as he sees the other men and women gazing lovingly into each other's eyes. He feels something of the odd one out. This anxiety is heightened when it came time for the first dance.

Jacob, a decent but unwilling dancer, wanted to stay in his seat but Thea insisted. They look at each other, smiles, and take a deep breath before making their way onto the dance floor.

The song that is playing is 'I've Got You Under My Skin'. It is a slow, romantic tune that is easy for them to follow.

"Jacob, you look so handsome tonight," she whispers in his ear as they dance.

"Thank you, Mom, so do you."

She gives him a quick kiss on the cheek and replies, "Well, I don't think anyone else here would disagree."

The two of them move together effortlessly, their bodies are in perfect synch, as they twirl and spin to the music. Their faces light up with joy as they dance, lost in the moment.

When the song ends they make their way to their seats. A waiter approaches and asks if they'd like more champagne. Thea takes a glass and says, "Oh my goodness, these glasses are beautiful! What is the occasion?"

The waiter replies: "It is a gift to all the beautiful dancing couples who are clearly in love."

Thea raises her glass, "To all those beautiful couples." She pauses for a moment, thinking, then adds, "And to Jacob and me!"

Jacob smiles at Thea, raising his glass and laughing, "Here's to us!"

He clinks his glass to his mother's, and they take a sip.

As the meal continues Thea and Jacob enjoy their conversation, as they drink more wine and become a bit tipsy.

Thea, gazes at Jacob, "You know, you're a great dancer, Jacob."

Jacob blushes "Aw, thank you. You're not too bad yourself."

Thea laughs, then says "I can't believe we're here, pretending to be a couple. It's so surreal."

"Are we pretending to be a couple? I thought that was just for that one waiter." replies Jacob, raising an eyebrow.

Thea scoffs at him. " Oh, come on Jacob, please let us keep it up, I don't want people thinking I'm old enough to have a son your age. Besides, it's fun. It feels like we're playing make-believe."

Jacob chuckles, "Yeah, I admit it is fun. We will keep it up I suppose."

"Great," grins Thea, starting to get out of her seat. "It's time for the last dance. Come on, we had so much fun last time."

Jacob hesitates, "I don't know, Mom. This feels a bit weird."

Thea takes his hand and drags him to his feet, "Nonsense, we're just having a bit of fun."

They dance together, but In a more romantic way than before. Thea has her hands joined at the back of Jacob's neck. Jacob starts with his hands gently holding her waist, though she corrects him so that they are on her thighs and the top of her buttocks. For every couple on the floor, dancing at his stage comprises little more than gently swaying and looking at each other in the eyes.

As the music reaches its final notes, the couples around them begin to share intimate kisses. Jacob looks down at Thea, their eyes meeting. She smiles up at him, and without hesitation, she leans in and gives him a quick peck on the lips. The kiss is brief but full of tenderness. The other couples continue to dance, but Jacob and Thea simply stand there, lost in each other's gaze. The atmosphere is romantic, with the soft lights, the sweet sound of the music, and the sound of laughter and chatter in the background. For a moment, the two of them forget about everyone else and simply enjoy each other's company.

When the music ends, they return to their seat and sit quietly for a while, both slightly taken aback by the impact of the previous moment. As the night draws to a close, Jacob notices his mother yawning slightly.

"Mom, you okay?"

Thea nods, "I'm fine, Jakey, just a bit tired. I am not used to nights out anymore." She pauses for a moment, and gets up to go back to the room.

On the way back to their room, they barely speak a word, and the atmosphere between them is slightly tense. Jacob is slightly embarrassed by what just happened on the dancefloor.

As they near the door Thea breaks the silence. "Jacob, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable with that kiss earlier."

"No, it's okay mom," answers Jacob. "I just wasn't expecting it, that's all."

With relief Thea smiles at him, "I know. I just couldn't resist. You looked so handsome out there on the dancefloor."

"Thanks. You looked beautiful too Mom," Jacob replies, feeling a dryness in his mouth as he realises that he really meant it.

Soon, they arrive at the bedroom. Thea unlocks the door and leads him inside.

Thea starts to undo the buttons on her ballgown. She struggles with the fastenings and turns to Jacob, "Could you help me with this dress, sweetie?"

Jacob looks a bit nervous, but approaches her, "Of course, let me help you with that." He begins to carefully undo the buttons.

Thea looks over her shoulder and smiles at him, "Thank you, it's not easy to manage these buttons on my own."

Jacob watches in awe as Thea's dress slips off her. From behind he realises that she is not wearing a bra and she is naked but for a pair of black lace panties. With her back still turned Thea lifts up and wraps herself in her bathrobe.

She quickly changes into a robe, then sits on the edge of the bed. She reaches out and strokes Jacob's hair as he gets into the bed.

"I might try the bed again tonight Mom, that couch just isn't comfortable," explains Jacob.

"I know you're probably still uncomfortable with what happened earlier," Thea says caringly, "but I just wanted to tell you that I appreciate everything you did for me today."

She yawns, goes to the en suite bathroom and soon returns in her light sleepwear.

Jacob gets a good look at his mother in the flimsy nightie. He notices her firm breasts barely covered by black lace, and her tummy covered by an extremely thin mesh material. Her legs are smooth and hairless and she has a pair of tiny panties covering her pussy.

Embarrassed, Jacob turns the other direction. "Mom, is that what you always wear to bed?" he asks.

"Not always," she admits, "but it is so warm, I need to wear something light."

Jacob and Thea lay in bed, tossing and turning as they tries to find a comfortable position. The heat of the night is making it difficult for them to sleep, so they start chatting to pass the time.

"So, what do you think we should do tomorrow?" Thea asked, propping herself up on one elbow.

"Well, we could go for a hike or a swim," Jacob suggests. "I heard there's a beautiful waterfall not far from here."

"That sounds like a good idea," Thea agreed.

Thea lays a hand on Jacob's bare chest. He feels the warmth of her touch. They agreed that they will visit the waterfall. They both express a sense of excitement at the prospect of exploring the area together.

Suddenly, Jacob feels his mother's bare leg gently rubbing against his. He doesn't react immediately, unsure what to say or do. He feels overwhelmed by her closeness, like he is caught in a trap. He tries to think of something, but his mind is blank.

Thea notices her son is getting uncomfortable, and she stopped moving.

"Sorry if I upset you," she says apologetically. "I forgot I was not wearing any pyjama bottoms."

Jacob's heart is racing as he feels Thea's hand slide across his chest. Her touch is electric, sending shivers down his spine. He can feel the heat rising in his body, a combination of desire and nervousness. He knows he should stop this before it goes too far, but he can't bring himself to pull away.

Thea seems to sense his hesitation and takes the lead, moving closer to him, their bodies now touching from chest to knee. Jacob can feel her breath on his neck, her hair brushing against his cheek. He takes a deep breath, trying to steady himself as Thea whispers in his ear, "Jacob, what do you want?"

Jacob is torn between his desire for Thea and his fear of ruining their relationship. He hesitates for a moment before finally giving in to the moment and capturing her lips with his.

He doesn't know what to expect. His first instinct is to push her away, but he finds himself responding to her kiss. They lock eyes, their lips barely parting as their tongues lightly caress each other.

Thea's hand moves between his thighs, her fingers sliding under the waistband of his boxers. Jacob closes his eyes as he feels her hand grasp his cock through his underwear. Thea's hand begins stroking his shaft, her fingertips pressing against the sensitive skin below the head of his penis.

Against his better instincts, Jacob grasps for air, "Mom!" he pleads.

Thea releases her grip and rolls away. "I'm sorry for getting carried away, the wine and the music just got the better of me," she explained.

Jacob is breathing heavily, staring up at the ceiling. He takes several deep breaths to calm his nerves and tries to catch his breath before replying. "Oh, it's okay, Mom. I understand. I'm sorry too. I think we both got a little caught up in the moment."

Thea giggles, "Yeah, I guess we did. Jacob. You're such a sweet boy. We should probably get some rest; in case we have a busy day tomorrow."

Jacob reaches over and switches off the lamp, plunging the room into darkness.

The two of them lie in silence, back-to-back, facing away from each other, eventually falling to sleep.

***********

The next morning Jacob wakes and sits up in bed. He hears the sound of the shower turning off, and soon after, sees Thea stepping out of the en-suite bathroom, wrapped in a fluffy white towel. His eyes go straight to her gorgeous figure.

Thea's hair is wet and pulled back in a tight bun. Her skin is still damp from the shower and her cheeks are rosy from the warm water. She has a small smile on her lips, and her eyes are bright and alert, revealing a slight hint of laughter lines around the corners. Her face is oval shaped with a delicate jawline, high cheekbones, and a straight nose. Her eyebrows are arched and well-defined, and her lips are full and pink. She has a gentle beauty about her that is hard to ignore.

"Good morning," Thea says, her voice soft and uncertain.

"Morning," Jacob responds, rubbing his eyes and sitting up in bed.

There is an awkward silence between them, both unsure of what to say.

"So, about last night..." Thea begins, her voice trailing off.

"Yeah," Jacob says, feeling a bit embarrassed. "I think we maybe got a bit carried away with the music and the wine."

"I know," Thea says, nodding. "I just, I don't know, I guess I let myself get caught up in the moment."

"Me too," Jacob says. "I'm sorry if I crossed any lines or made you uncomfortable."

"No, no," Thea says, shaking her head. "I don't think either of us meant for things to go as far as they did. It was just a silly mistake."

They look at each other for a moment, both relieved that the other seems to feel the same way. Then, they both burst out laughing, the tension dissipating.

"I guess we should just forget about it and move on," Thea says, still chuckling.

"Agreed," Jacob says, grinning. "Let's just enjoy the rest of our holiday."

Thea gets ready to go to the waterfall with Jacob. She dresses in a very skimpy bikini and then puts on loose fitting light clothes and running shoes. Jacob watches her dress. He notices how sexy she looks in her bikini. There is no doubt about it, she has a hot body, he thinks to himself.

Thea notices Jacob staring and gives him a knowing smile. "What are you looking at?" she says playfully.

"Nothing, just admiring the view," Jacob replies, trying to play off his true thoughts as a joke.

Thea laughs, "We better get going, the waterfall won't wait for us," she says, grabbing a hat and sunglasses.

Jacob follows her lead, grabbing his own gear and they head out the door, ready to explore the island together.

The path to the waterfall is much more challenging than either Jacob or Thea had anticipated. It is steep, rocky, and winding, making it difficult to keep their footing. Jacob, being the gentleman he is, offers his hand to Thea to help her navigate the treacherous path.

"Be careful, Mom," Jacob says, as he helps steady her on a particularly slippery patch of rock.

"Thanks, son," Thea replies, taking a deep breath and focusing on each step she takes.

The pair make slow but steady progress along the path, with Jacob pointing out the best places to step and offering support when needed. Thea is grateful for his help, as the journey would have been much more difficult without him by her side.

As they walk, the sound of the waterfall grows louder, and the mist from its cascade becomes visible in the distance. Jacob's face lights up with excitement, and Thea smiles, knowing that they are getting closer to their destination.

The waterfall is a breath-taking sight. The water cascades down from a great height, creating a mist that surrounds the area. The sun shines through the trees, illuminating the waterfall and creating rainbows in the mist. The pool at the bottom of the waterfall is clear and inviting. It looks like a perfect place to take a swim and escape from the heat of the day. The sound of the water falling is soothing and relaxing, making it the perfect place for Thea and Jacob to enjoy some peace and quiet.

As they reach the waterfall's edge, Thea sees that there is a wooden platform built into the rock face. On top of the platform is a large, circular pool of clear water. The rocks surrounding the pool are smooth and worn, making it easy for a swimmer to climb on.

"Wow, I've never seen anything like this," Thea exclaims, as she stands on the platform, admiring the beauty of the waterfall. She turns to Jacob and gives him a big hug. She removes her dress and slowly lowers herself into the pool.

As Thea waded into the clear, cool water of the pool beneath the waterfall, she let out a sigh of contentment. "Ahh, this is exactly what I needed," she says, turning to Jacob. "Why don't you join me? The water's perfect."

Jacob stood at the edge of the pool, feeling a little uncertain. He is aware of how exposed Thea is in her bikini, and he isn't sure if it is appropriate for him to join her. But the temptation is too great, and he finds himself stripping down to his swim trunks and slipping into the deep water.

Jacob emerges on the surface, to the sound of Thea laughing. "See, wasn't that worth it?" she says, splashing him playfully. "The water's so refreshing."

Jacob agrees, swimming over to where Thea is treading water. He starts to tread water beside her, his cock stirring inside his shorts. He cannot believe how beautiful his mother is. He could see the refracted image of her toned legs, the curve of her ass as it poked out behind her, and her slim shoulders glistening with water droplets.

Thea notices Jacob staring at her. She has a huge grin on her face. She swims away from him, towards the edge of the pool but as she tries to stand up in the shallower water, she stumbles, hurting her ankle.

"Are you okay?" Jacob asked, lifting her into his arms. Thea feels a mix of emotions as she is swept up into Jacob's arms. On one hand, she feels safe and protected, knowing that Jacob is there to keep her safe. On the other hand, she feels vulnerable and exposed, being so close to Jacob and aware of his physical strength and the proximity of their bodies.

"Yes, I'm fine," Thea replies, still a little shaken. "I just lost my footing for a moment."

Jacob carefully places her on a flat rock by the pool edge.

"Let me take a look," he says, examining her for any signs of injury.

"I think I'm okay," Thea says, giving him a reassuring smile. "Just a little embarrassed."

"Don't be embarrassed," Jacob insists. "These things happen. The important thing is that you're safe."

Thea feels a mixture of emotions as Jacob lifted her out of the pool. He is so strong and masculine, and yet he seemed to care for her wellbeing. She can't believe how comfortable it feels to have his arms around her. She looks into his eyes and sees that he's staring at her body. Thea blushes slightly and smiles.

"You're kind and caring," Thea says. "But what else would I expect of you.. its, fine, just a little twist. If you didn't mind, I think I'll just lie in the sun to rest it for a while."