Jacob's Holiday - A Mother’s Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The women are now both reaching orgasm, while Jacob nears release. He is pumping his cock into Marijke, over and over, his orgasm building inside of him.

Thomas is kissing his mother, sharing with her the flavour of his cum, her saliva, and even Jacob's cum, all of which is swimming in Thea's pussy.

Marijke cannot hold back any longer. She cries out with her orgasm, her eyes rolling backwards as she comes. Sensing her climax, Jacob release, firing cum inside, with any drops seeping out of her pussy being hungrily swallowed by Thea.

Just as their orgasms fade away, the four naked bodies collapse onto the bed in a sweaty heap, breathing heavily.

"Wow, that was incredible," exclaims Thea.

"Yeah, that was sooo good," adds Marijke.

Jacob and Thomas look over at each other with matching expressions of satisfaction.

"I think I need a shower," says Marijke, giggling.

"That was incredible," Thea says.

"I've never felt that before," Jacob gasps.

They lay together, and they kiss one another.

"I just wish this didn't have to end," Jacob whispers.

"Me too," she replies, "but it does." I must go back to your Dad, and you, well, you will find a nice girl closer to your own age."

"I don't think I'll find a girl as sexy as you Mom," he admits.

"I'm sure you will, and I tell you now that the girl that does steal your heart better treat you right or she'll have me to answer to!"

They laugh and kiss again.

"I will miss this," Jacob says.

"Me too, Jacob, me too," she replies.

***

As they leave the resort Jacob and Thea bid farewell to Thomas and Marijke who kindly wait at the main entrance to wave goodbye to their new friends. The change in the relationship between the Dutch mother and son is obvious, as even now they hold one another close in a manner that would have seemed wildly inappropriate just a day before.

Jacob says goodbye to his new friend Thomas.

"We should definitely keep in touch. Maybe we could meet up again, some other summer," he suggests.

Marijke embraces Thea, they lightly kiss then pull away, "Bye Thea. Thank you for what you did last night. I don't think our lives will ever be the same again," Marijke tells her.

*********************

The flight home provides time for Jacob to process his thoughts. He had agreed with his mother that their fling was just that - something that happened on holiday never to be repeated, and now he has to stop thinking about her as the stunning brunette with incredible breasts, an hourglass figure and an insatiable sexual appetite.

Of course, this would not be easy, but family life, and some kind of normality, would have to return.

As they exit arrivals Thea and Jacob are trying to focus on meeting Lucas and Emma, who both waiting for them on the far side of the customs door. Jacob feels a tug on his sleeve.

Thea looks wistfully into her son's eyes, "Jacob... just one last time, for the memories?" she asks, her voice full of emotion.

Jacob knows what is coming, and he doesn't know how he can possibly refuse. They embrace tightly, then they kiss tenderly one last time. Thea holds onto his face, and their lips meet in a long and lingering kiss. They moan into each other's mouth, as if this could be the final goodbye.

Finally, they break free. Without another word, without another glance, it is over. Thea walks through the customs gate, several steps ahead of Jacob.

"Mum!" Emma is the first to spot Thea and greets her with a hug.

"Good to see you son," Lucas welcomes Jacob who follows close behind. Lucas points to his face. "You've got a little something there chief," he says.

"Looks like lipstick," Emma jokes, "who is she Jacob?" she asks Lucas, teasingly.

"It's just sauce from a sandwich I ate," Jacob explains, but not quite convincingly.

Thea is lost for words but is saved by her fussy husband, "Don't let me interrupt your reunion, but we need to get back to the car I'm only in the pick-up parking," Lucas says as he starts walking towards the exit.

As they walk out Emma quizzes her brother again. Emma squints at Jacob and smiles in a devious way, "I know you're hiding something Jacob Butler," she pokes him in the ribs, "and I'm going to find out what it is!"

********************************

Will Emma figure out her brother's secret? A sequel is in the works!