Jacob's Holiday - A Mother’s Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They kiss passionately, and then they fall asleep together.

***

The morning sun streams into the room through the gap in the curtains. Jacob and Thea lay in bed, entwined in each other's arms. They are both naked, their clothes scattered around the room.

Jacob stirs first, opening his eyes and looking at Thea. He runs his hand over her back, and she sighs contentedly.

"Our last full day at the resort, and we have the whole day ahead of us together," Jacob says. "We should make the most of it."

"So long as we are together it will be special," Thea replies.

Jacob nods in agreement. He sits up on the bed. "Come here."

He pulls her into his arms and gives her a kiss. She wraps her legs around him, her pussy moistening at the thought of making love again.

Thea feels Jacob's lips move down her neck and shoulders. Her breathing quickens as she anticipates what is coming next. She reaches behind her to steady herself as Jacob kisses his way down her body. He runs his tongue along her stomach and then down between her legs.

"Oh, yes," Thea whispers as Jacob licks her clit, before moving to her hole. He gently pushes her legs apart and is licking her hungrily. Thea moans loudly as he presses his tongue against her. She can feel her climax building rapidly and she must grip the sheets to stop herself from falling out of bed.

Jacob looks up at her, his face flushed red with arousal.

"Good morning, Mum," he slyly jokes.

Thea laughs and pushes him away. "Don't tease me, Jacob. Not now."

He chuckles, kissing her cheek. "You'll get your turn soon enough."

Thea smiles. "I hope so."

She stands up and walks towards the bathroom. Jacob gets dressed and shouts to her, "I'm going to the pool."

*****+

Thea is wearing a brightly coloured bikini that shows off her toned body and sun-kissed skin. The bikini shows off her magnificent physique. Her breasts are large, perky and firm, and they bounce delightfully whenever she moves, while her nipples stand proudly erect. Her waist is tiny, and her toned tummy is flat and taut.

Thea finds Jacob sitting by the pool. The sun is shining, and the water is glistening. Jacob is wearing a pair of black swim trunks that hug his trim frame. She decides to join him.

Thea catches Jacob staring at her again. "Is everything okay?" She asks.

"Yes thanks," he replies.

"Why are you staring at me?"

"I'm sorry, I've just been thinking about you all day," he confesses.

"About what?"

"Do you think your mom is sexy?" Teases Thea.

"You know," he smiles, "you look hot."

"Mmm," she moans. "But you really should be hanging out with girls your own age, and definitely not your Mum."

"I hang out with plenty of girls, what are you talking about?" Jacob asks defensively.

"I'm serious Jacob," Thea is sounding less like a lover and more like a mother again. "When we go home, this is all over." She raises a knee and seductively runs her finger over her leg, "you can't come crying to Mummy every time you're horny."

"I'm not sure I'll be able to give you up like that," says Jacob with a hint of sadness.

"Come on now Jake. You're a great catch. I cannot understand why girls don't lik you," Thea continues to tease.

"That's not fair Mum," Jacob is failing to see the funny side.

"Okay than, what girls do you hang around with?" She retorts.

"Well, there was Erica," he recalls, "and Kate, and myself and Emma are close," he pleads.

"Erica? When was that, five years ago? I've never even heard of Kate. And for crying out loud Emma doesn't count she's your sister sweetie," Thea replies in a pitying tone.

Thea sees her sons face and realises she may have gone too far.

"I'm sorry Jacob, I'm just teasing," She leans forward pushing up her breasts in the process. "How can I make it up to you?"

Jacob's expression softens. He places a hand on his mother's hip. "Why don't we go to the beach?"

Perfect. I know just the place.

**********************************************

The sun is just starting to dip below the horizon, casting a warm glow across the sky. Jacob and Thea stroke along the sandy path to the growing soundtrack of the sound of waves crashing gently on the shore.

"Last night was incredible," says Jacob, breaking the silence.

"I know," says Thea, smiling. "But we have to remember that what happened between us can never happen again. We betrayed Lucas."

"I know," says Jacob, his voice heavy.

"After the holiday is over, we need to go back to our normal lives," says Thea. "Lucas loves me and I love him. We can't hurt him like this."

Jacob nods, "I know. I get that you might be a bit frustrated with Dad, but I do feel a bit guilty."

"I love Lucas, I really do, but what we shared last night, it was special," Thea says with a sigh. "I haven't had a night like that with your father in years."

"It was special," Jacob agrees, "It's crazy that Dad doesn't appreciate you."

Thea smiles, "Maybe I could have shown more interest in him too. This break has been just what I needed to rediscover my passion. Thank you, Jacob."

They stop in silence for a moment as they reach a scenic outlook, taking in the beauty of the view. Then Jacob reaches out and takes Thea's hand, "Let's just enjoy this moment."

"Yes," she smiles, pulling him towards her.

They kiss gently. Jacob feels his mother's body against him, her nipples poking him in the chest. He feels cock harden and throb. He wants her more than ever and he needs release.

"I want you so much," he whispers, stroking her cheek.

"Me too," she moans, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him deeply.

"I want you inside me," she pants.

Jacob smiles, and they continue along the path.

Thea and Jacob approach the secluded cove, taking in the breath-taking beauty of the area. The sand is a pristine white, and the water is clear. The sun is shining down, and the sky is a deep shade of blue with only a few fluffy clouds dotting the sky.

As they approach the beach, they spot a sign that reads "Naturists Only." Thea turns to Jacob with a mischievous glint in her eye.

"Well, well, well. Looks like we'll be shedding our clothes today," Thea says, a hint of excitement in her voice.

Jacob looks around, checking to see if anyone is watching, then starts to take off his shirt. "Well, if you say so, Mum. Let's go for it."

Jacob takes in the stunning scenery around him as he looks at the sandy beach and the clear blue sea. He notices the warm sun shining down, creating a beautiful shimmering effect on the water. But what captures his attention the most is Thea, standing before him in all her beauty. With the sun highlighting her features, Jacob sees a woman who exudes confidence, grace and a youthful energy. He takes in her curves, her smile, and the way she carries herself, feeling a deep sense of attraction and desire towards her.

As they walk into the shallow waters, Jacob and Thea are both entranced by the beauty of the sandy cove. The sun is shining, the water is warm, and they feel a sense of peace as they lie down in the shallow waters.

They let the waves gently lap over their naked bodies and close their eyes, taking in the sounds of the sea and the feeling of the sun on their skin. They are in their own little world, completely absorbed in the moment.

"This is amazing," Thea says, smiling as she opens her eyes and looks over at Jacob.

"I never thought I would enjoy nudism but being here on the sand naked with you Mum, it feels like we're the only two people in the world," Jacob replies, looking out at the horizon.

They lay together, staring out at the vast ocean. Thea runs her fingers through the sand and lets the water wash over her feet. She moves closer to Jacob and kisses his chest. She feels his heart beating strongly beneath his skin. She runs her hands along his sides, sliding her fingers between his legs. She can feel his hard cock growing under her touch. She continues to run her fingers across his stomach, his hard muscles flexing as she does so. Jacob moans softly as she touches him, his cock twitching slightly.

Jacob turns his head to face his beautiful mother and sees her eyes glazed over with lust. This raven-haired beauty with delicate features and a body that defies age has become an irresistible temptation. He reaches out and runs his fingers through her hair, pulling her lips towards his. He kisses her deeply, his tongue probing her mouth.

Thea responds eagerly, kissing him back passionately. She tastes sweet, fresh and clean, making Jacob want more of her.

She pulls him down onto the soft, wet sandy beach, pressing her body against his and wrapping her arms around his neck. She lifts her knee and slides it up and down his leg, feeling his hard dick push up between them.

The waves continue to gently lap over them in the golden sunlight. Jacob runs his fingers down her back, tracing her spine and dipping his hands down her ass. He squeezes her firm cheeks.

Thea breaks away from the kiss and runs her tongue along Jacob's neck and shoulders before moving lower, trailing her lips down his chest. She bites his nipple and sucks on it gently, causing Jacob to moan softly. His hand slips down her back, holding on to her waist. He feels her breasts press up against his body, her nipples hard and erect.

Thea senses his hard cock between them, and she presses her pussy against it. "Oh, God!" she whispers. "Please son, now".

Jacob smiles and runs his hands up and down her sides, grabbing hold of her ass. He pushes himself up on his elbows and looks down at his mother, seeing her blushing and biting her lip. He runs his fingers through her dark hair and kisses her again, running his tongue across her lips, to the slight taste of sea salt.

Thea moans loudly as he thrusts his tongue into her mouth. She wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him towards her, grinding her pussy against his throbbing cock. She can feel her juices flowing and mixing with the sea water. His cock is rock hard, and she grinds against it, wanting desperately to feel it inside her. She wants his hot cum deep within her.

"Yes, yes, please son. Please fuck me."

He smiles and moves to straddle her, pushing her thighs apart and lowering himself down onto her. Her breasts are pressed up against his chest and he lowers his head and kisses her again. He can feel his cock sliding against her pussy. She is soaking wet, and she gasps as he pushes deeper, feeling his thick shaft slide deep inside her.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" Thea cries out.

With his strong hands squeezing her ass he fucks her harder, faster, burying his cock up inside her. Jacob starts to move his hips, fucking her steadily and she arches her back, unable to contain herself any longer. The familiar sensation is building and she knows she cannot stop it. "Oh no! I'm going to...oh god!"

Jacob's cock swells and pulsates as he shoots thick streams of cum deep inside his mother. Thea bucks and buckles underneath him, her body tensing as the orgasm takes her. She clenches tightly around his throbbing cock, milking every drop out of him.

They lie together, breathing heavily, catching their breath. They look up at the sky, listening to the gentle sound of the ocean as the shallow water floods around them.

"Can this feeling last forever?" Thea wistfully wonders aloud.

"It will in our memories," Jacob whispers.

The two of them lay like that for a while, both enjoying the warmth of the sun and the wonderful feeling of being alive.

***

Jacob and Thea are walking back to the hotel when they meet a man and a woman going the same direction. Soon they get chatting to the couple and learn they have much in common.

"Hi, I'm Thea, and this is Jacob," Thea introduces herself. "Are you staying at the resort?"

The man answers, "Yes indeed, hi I'm Thomas and this is Marijke, my mother."

"Really?" Thea is pleasantly surprised, "We're mother and son too. What a coincidence!"

"It's nice to know that there are others here like us," Marijke replies. "Where are you two from?"

"We're from the UK. And you?" Jacob responds.

"We're from the Netherlands," explains Thomas. "Mother recently divorced from Dad, so I agreed to accompany her here. That probably sounds a bit strange."

"Not at all," smiles Thea. "My husband had to cancel so Jacob agreed to sub in for him. Have you been enjoying your holiday?"

"Yes, it's been amazing. The weather has been beautiful, and the scenery is stunning. It's our first day here but we are already enjoying it" Marijke gushes with enthusiasm.

"I'm so jealous," says Thea, "it is our last day."

Jacob and Thomas strike up a conversation out of earshot from their mothers.

"So how have you enjoyed going on holiday with your mother?" Thomas asks.

"Initially it was a bit awkward, you know with people thinking she's my wife. But it's actually been great," Jacob explains. "A lot of guys see Mum and get really jealous of me, which is fun."

"Ya, I had that at the pool earlier," laughs Thomas.

Jacob grins, "Well Marijka is smoking hot, it's no surprise."

"Thank you, but to me she is just my mother. I never think of her that way," blushes Thomas.

"Come on man you can't deny it," reasons Jacob. "Look at her, with those legs, that figure, that striking face and shoulder length blonde hair - she's like a model. What is she, 42, 43?"

"44," answers Thomas.

"That's still very young." Jacob continues. "My Mum is 47 and she looks great."

Thomas looks at him plainly, "Obviously, those eyes, that ass those, those tits," he pauses, "sorry I know she's your Mum but holy hell."

"Don't worry," laughs Jacob, "I agree completely."

"Gotta admit it's a bit strange that you'd say that" says Thomas while giving Jacob a curious look.

"Ah come on," Jacob complains, "look at your Mum, you have to admit she's sexy."

Thomas looks at Marijke from behind, he analyses her body; She is wearing a summery light white blouse loosely tied together over a black swimsuit. Her boobs are small. They are perky. Her stomach is flat. She has a defined waistline. Thomas stares at his mother's ass cheeks moving under the thin material of the swimsuit, the outline of her pussy momentarily visible as she walks.

"Okay I suppose you're right," admits Thomas with an exacerbated laugh.

Further ahead of them Thea is chatting to Marijke. Thea is telling Marijke about why being on holiday with her son Jacob is better than being on holiday with her husband Lucas.

"You know, Marijke, it's so nice to just relax and have some quality time with my son," Thea says with a smile. "I don't have to worry about anything or make any compromises. It's just pure relaxation."

Marijke nods in agreement, "I know what you mean. Thomas and I have always had a close relationship, but it's nice to just enjoy each other's company without any distractions."

Thea chuckles, "And we don't have to argue about what to do or where to go. It's just so easy and stress-free." She pauses. "And then of course it's fun to be seen with a handsome young man. Good for people to think that I could still pull a guy like that!"

The two women laugh and continued to enjoy each other's company. Then Thea has an idea, "Hey, Marijke, why don't you and Thomas join Jacob and I for dinner tonight? We could all have a lovely evening together."

Marijke's face lit up, "That sounds like a wonderful idea! Thomas and I would love to join you both for dinner."

**************

Back in the room, Jacob and Thea are getting ready for dinner. They move around the room, collecting their clothes and getting dressed. However, as a sign of their relaxed and intimate attitude towards each other, they decide to share the shower.

Thea steps into the cubicle first, followed by Jacob, the water cascading over their bodies as they stand close to each other, enjoying each other's company. Steam rises from the shower, filling the room with a warm and humid atmosphere. They lather each other with soap, their hands exploring each other's bodies. They kiss under the stream of water, the heat and closeness only adding to their connection.

As they wash each other, Jacob rubs his soapy fingers across Thea's pussy, and she gasps. He keeps rubbing her pussy, moving his hand slowly up and down her slit, teasing her clit. She moves closer to him, pressing her body against his, grinding her hips against his hand.

"Stop," she moans.

"What?" asks Jacob, pausing his actions.

"Just stop," she begs, biting her lip, "it's getting late. We can do this later."

After a few moments, they turn off the water and step out, wrapped in towels, smiling at each other, ready for dinner.

Thea is wearing a short, form-fitting dress that accentuates her curves. The dress is made of a lightweight material that is perfect for the warm evening. It is a deep, rich colour that brings out the colour of her eyes and compliments her skin tone. Thea done her hair, which is styled in loose waves that fall over her shoulders. Her makeup is subtle, highlighting her natural beauty. She has applied a light dusting of blush on her cheeks, a smoky eye and a touch of gloss on her lips.

Thea looks stunning. Jacob thinks so too, and his cock is hard again. He wants her badly. He longs for her and his body aches for her.

Elsewhere Marijke has styled her shoulder length blonde hair in beachy waves. Her blue eyes are bright and sparkling, and are framed by delicate, golden lashes. Her makeup is minimal, with just a touch of mascara and lip gloss to accentuate her natural beauty. She wears a tight cocktail dress that perfectly displays her long legs, revealing a golden tan.

As the four sit down for dinner, the atmosphere is relaxed and joyful. The wine is poured and the glasses clink together in a toast to mark the end of one pair's holidays and the start for the other. Jacob and Thea begin to make playful jokes and teasing comments to each other, hinting at their relationship.

Jacob leans in to Thea, "Looks like I'm going to have to keep you close, or else all the guys will be trying to steal you away from me."

Thea playfully rolls her eyes, "Oh please, you're the only one who could ever keep up with me."

Jacob turns to Thomas and Marijke, "You know, Mom and I have been getting closer every day on this trip. We might never want to leave each other's side."

"Ha! I think you might be right, Jacob. We make a pretty good team," laughed Thea, playfully leaning into Jacob.

Thomas raises an eyebrow, "Really? I hadn't noticed."

Marijke joins in the fun, "You two better be careful, or people might think you are having a holiday fling!"

Jacob winks, "Well, let's just say that this fling is special."

"You never know what can happen when two people spend so much time together," giggles Thea.

The conversation continues with Jacob and Thea teasing Thomas and Marijke with hints and jokes about their relationship, while the Dutch couple look on with curiosity and amusement. Despite the light-hearted tone, they can't shift the feeling that something is going on.

After their plates are the women get up to go to the bathroom, Thomas and Jacob are left alone at the table. Thomas leans in closer to Jacob, a look of curiosity on his face.

"So, tell me Jacob. What's the deal with you and your mother?" Thomas asked, his tone serious.

Jacob let out a chuckle, "We're very close, if that's what you're asking."

Thomas raised an eyebrow, "Really? Prove it."

"What do you mean by 'prove it'," Jacob asks with a devious look in his eyes.

"With a kiss," Thomas says, daring Jacob to take the challenge.

Jacob looks at Thomas for a moment, considering his request. He then leaned in and pressed his lips against Thomas' cheek, laughing as Thomas shoved him off.

"Come on," pushes Thomas as their mothers approach the table again. He lowers his voice, "prove how close you are to your mother. Kiss her."