Jacob's Holiday - A Mother’s Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will do the same, I want to relax before we start the hike back," replies Jacob.

As they lie by the pool, Jacob notices that Thea has turned onto her front, exposing her back to the sun. The warm rays of the sun seem to envelop her, highlighting the curves of her body. Her hair, still wet from the swim, has become tangled in the breeze. Her skin, now a golden hue, glistens in the sun. Jacob can see the delicate outline of her spine as she continues to bask in the solar heat.

The sound of the waterfall in the background creates a peaceful and serene atmosphere, as Thea turns onto her back, letting the warm sun soak into her skin.

"Hey, Jacob?" Thea says softly, her voice barely rising above the sound of the gushing waters.

"Yes, Mom?" he replies while turning to face her.

"I just realized my sunblock has washed off in the pool. Could you put some more on my back please?" Thea asks, pointing to the bottle of sunblock lying on the backpack beside him.

Jacob nods, "Of course, Mom."

He picks up the bottle and squeezes some sunblock into his hand. Gently, he rubs the lotion onto Thea's back, being careful to cover every inch. Thea lets out a contented sigh as the cool lotion soothed her skin.

"That feels so good, thank you," she sighs, smiling.

Jacob chuckles, "No problem, Mom. Just trying to protect that beautiful skin of yours from getting burnt."

Thea blushes, "You're too sweet, Jacob."

'Jacob is a very handsome man,' Thea thinks to herself. His dark brown hair is neatly combed, his strong jawline accentuated by a confident smile. In contrast, his eyes are blue and expressive. 'They reveal how thoughtful he is and how much he cares for me,' she thinks to herself.

Jacob gently strokes her back, making her feel relaxed and safe. He caresses the soft skin of her shoulders and neck.

"Don't miss a spot," Thea says with a giggle.

"I won't, I won't," Jacob responds, trying to be careful not to touch her inappropriately as he moves to do her lower back.

"This feels nice and cool," Thea says as Jacob rubs the lotion onto her skin.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it," Jacob says, doing his best to apply it properly.

"Seriously Jacob I need you to cover me properly," Thea urges, " don't be shy."

He starts to massage the top of her ass. With each stroke, Thea lets out a slight hum of satisfaction.

"Oooh, that feels so good, Jacob," Thea says, pushing against him. She arches her back, so as to Jacob's hands to her ass.

With his hands now rubbing all over his mother's bum, Jacob's cock is straining in his swim trunks, and he knows that he's seconds away from releasing his pent up frustration.

Thea's breathing has become heavier, and in an effort to stop himself from going any further, Jacob switches to rubbing her feet.

Slowly rubbing his mother's dainty feet, toes, heels does not have the desired effect - quite the opposite in fact, and soon Jacob is moving further up her body again. Thea sighs as Jacob rubs the lotion into her calves. He begins rubbing the lotion into her thighs, working his hands across her supple flesh.

In the distance, the sound of the waterfall fills the air with its soothing rhythm. Thea now turns over onto her back. She looks her son in the eyes and says, "the front needs to be done too."

Jacob is now positioned above Thea, on his knees between her legs. He can see her beautiful breasts, glistening in the sunlight. He can feel his heart pounding with desire, as he watches Thea's chest expand with each breath. 'She could surely do this by herself' is a thought that gets truly little audience in his mind.

Jacob takes a deep breath, preparing himself.

He slowly lifts Thea's leg, positioning her foot on the rock beside her. As he does this, he can see her pussy peeking out from the side of her bikini bottom. Thea notices his gaze and gasps.

"I'm sorry," Jacob says.

"It's okay, Jacob," Thea says, not wanting him to stop. "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself."

Thea's pussy is throbbing. She is overwhelmed with lust. She can't believe how erotic she feels, lying here in the hot sun with her hot son massaging her inner things, allowing his thumbs graze the edge of her opening.

Jacob spies his mother's breasts through the thin fabric of her bikini top. He notices how they sway and bounce when Thea moves. Thea is so beautiful; he thinks to himself.

Reading her son's eyes Thea leans forward, dropping the straps of her bikini and bringing her tits to Jacob's mouth.

A fraction of a second plays out in hours in Jacob's brain. He is right on the verge of doing something explicitly sexual with his mother, without pretence, without excuse. Until now any inappropriate action, by him at least, could be put down as being swept up in a moment, or an awkward consequence of innocent circumstance, but that would all end here.

Jacob eagerly laps at his mother's impressive bare breasts, sucking hard on her nipples. He gently kisses and licks her body, letting her know how much he adores her. Thea moans loudly as Jacob makes love to her tits.

She pulls his hair up for a kiss. She tastes sweat on his lips as she goes to suck his tongue into her mouth. Jacob can taste the sweetness of her arousal. His cock is straining in his shorts, desperate to be released.

"Stop it, Jake, we can't," Thea pleads in a moment of clarity.

"Okay," Jacob says, reluctantly stopping what he's doing.

Jacob rises, looking at Thea. He lifts Thea up into his strong arms. "We had better clean up before we go back," he suggests, carrying her into the shallow water.

"That sounds like a good idea," Thea replies, letting out a contented sigh.

"What do you say, Mom?" Jacob asks. "Can I take you home?"

"I'd love that, Jacob," Thea says, squeezing his arms tightly.

*********

As they pack up their things and make their way back to the resort, Thea is visibly tired from the long day of hiking and sunbathing. Despite her initial plan to dine out for dinner, she decides to retire for the night and go to bed early.

Thea walks into the bedroom and takes a deep breath, taking in the warm air of the room. She walks over to the en-suite bathroom and starts the shower, letting the warm water run over her body, washing away the sweat and sunblock from her skin. As the water flows over her curves, she imagines that she is back at the waterfall, under the falling water. She runs her hands over her body and squeezes her breasts, except in her mind these are not her hands, they are Jacobs. Again a feeling of guilt sets in - guilt brought on by the admission to herself that she cannot resist her own son.

Thea steps out of the shower and towels herself dry. She notices that the room is still very warm and decides to go to bed without putting on any pyjamas. She walks over to the bed and pulls back the covers, slipping between the sheets, feeling the cool fabric against her skin. She closes her eyes, and within moments she is asleep, lulled by the sound of the ceiling fan and the warmth of the room.

*************

Jacob senses a regret in his mother's demeanour. At the waterfall, there was no doubt in his mind that it was Thea who was pushing the boundaries between them. After some encouragement, he did finally succumb, but perhaps his initial hesitancy let to her feeling of guilt and regret? Whatever the reason, Jacob recognised that it may be best to give his mother some space.

Jacob decides to go to the bar for a drink.

As Jacob approaches the bar, he notices the holiday maker he and his mother had laughed at by the pool the day before. He feels nervousness wash over him, afraid of any potential confrontation. However, as he approaches the man, he realises that the man is friendly and approachable.

"Hey there, how are you doing tonight?" the man asks, with a friendly smile on his face.

"I'm doing well, thanks," Jacob replies, trying to hide his nervousness.

"So, who was the beautiful woman you are with yesterday?" the man asked, assuming that she was Jacob's wife.

Jacob hesitates for a moment, unsure of how to respond. "Oh, that was my mother," he finally replies.

"Really?" the man says, sounding surprised. "I wouldn't have guessed, she's looking great for her age. That woman you are dancing with last night really your mother?"

Jacob is somewhat taken aback, "Uh, yes, she is. Why do you ask?"

"She's so hot! You're lucky to get to dance with such an attractive lady," the man answers, with a smile on his face.

Jake jokes, "Well, don't tell my mom I told you that. She would be mortified if anyone knew she was old enough to have me as her son."

"So you are pretending to be a couple," the man quizzes, making Jacob uncomfortable.

Jacob fudges his answer, "ah not really, just you know, not making it obvious."

The man laughs, shaking his head. "I wouldn't mind pretending to be in a couple with her!"

"Are you staying here for a while or leaving today?" Jacob asks, wanting to avoid any further conversation about his mother.

"Just for a few days, then I'll be going back home," the man replies.

"We are just here for four nights," Jacob informs him. They have a couple of drinks and chat further, but the man's words resonate with him. He should feel lucky to be with Thea.

As he chats, Jacob's mind wanders. in his hands he can feel the touch of his mother's smooth skin. On his tongue he can still taste her breast. What was he doing drinking in a bar when the woman who had captivated him was waiting in bed.

Mid conversation, Jacob makes an excuse to get up and leave the bar. He could feel his fatigue and the effects of alcohol starting to take over, but the overpowering desire to be near Thea.

As Jacob quietly enters the room, he sees his mother asleep in the bed, her body illuminated by the moonlight streaming in from the window. He feels a mix of emotions - the memories of their intimate day together still fresh in his mind, the unshakeable feeling that he has done something wrong and the realisation of he and his mother have developed a lust for one another.

Jacob quickly strips off his clothes, feeling the heat of the room on his skin. It's too warm for pyjamas, he thinks to himself, so he slides into the bed beside Thea, the cool sheets a welcome relief from the heat. The room is silent except for the sound of their breathing and the occasional chirp of the crickets outside.

Thea wakes to find Jacob beside her, she can see his silhouette in the moonlight which shines through the window. She slowly sits up, and reaches out to him, embracing him.

"Jacob, you're back," she whispered, holding him tight.

Jacob is a bit taken aback by his mother's embrace, but he hugged her back. He is still feeling the effects of the alcohol and the warmth of the room threatened to make him drowsy, but her touch has enlivened him.

"Yeah, I'm back. Just needed some time to me," Jacob replies, trying to keep his voice steady.

"I felt the same, it's been a long day for both of us," Thea says, as she held him closer.

They remain in each other's embrace for a few moments, both comforted by the other's presence, then break apart, lying on their sides facing one another. The moonlight casting a soft glow on their bodies highlights the intimacy of the moment.

As they lay there, they talk in hushed tones, reliving the events of the day and enjoying the moment they shared. The soft breeze from the open window caressed their skin and the sounds of the night filling the room.

Jacob can see Thea's figure in the moonlight. Her curves are accentuated by the shadows, and her skin glows in the soft light. Her hair is spread out on the pillow, and her breathing is slow and steady. He is torn between wanting to hold her close and wanting to run away.

Jacob moves closer, his hands reaching out for her, but he stops short. He wants to touch her. He knows he shouldn't, but he can't help himself. His hand reaches out, hesitantly touching her shoulder. He feels her tense and she pulls away slightly. He hesitates, then lays a hand on her bare midriff. He runs a finger across her waist, feeling the smoothness of her skin under his palm. He moves his hand further down, until he touches her hip. The touch of her skin sends a rush of pleasure through his body, and he closes his eyes, savouring the sensation. He continues to move his hand, savouring the feeling, and

Thea holds her breath as he touches her. She can feel the heat radiating from his body, and she wonders how his touch could make her feel this way. In the back of her mind she also knows that this is wrong, that they need to end this before they go any further. But that voice is getting quieter now.

Jacob doesn't stop, instead he keeps moving his hand, sliding it along her waist towards her groin. He can feel her trembling slightly beneath his touch and he moves his hand lower, until he feels her pubic hair. Slowly, he slides a finger inside her. She is wet and hot, and the contact makes her tremble with excitement.

With his other hand, Jacob reaches out and places it on her breast, gently squeezing her nipple.

"Will I stop?" he whispers into the night air.

She shakes her head no, unable to say anything.

Jacob continues to slide his fingers inside her, gently stroking her insides. He feels her muscles tighten around his finger and he slowly moves them in and out. Thea moans softly, unable to speak, unable to resist. Her body is on fire, and she has never felt so alive. Her need for release, combined with the feeling of her son's touch, is too much for her to bear.

Jacob feels her muscles tighten and he increases the pressure, driving his finger deeper within her. But Thea does not want this relief. She needs him inside her.

Thea pushes his hand out of her and before disappointment kicks in she lifts her knee across him.

"My darling boy," she speaks, "my only son." Thea runs her fingers through his hair. "If we do this nobody can ever know."

"Not even Dad?" Jacob enquires.

"Especially not Dad," she replies. "But just tell me one thing. Why would a handsome young man like you even consider touching his old mother?"

Jacob gulps. He scans this beautiful woman. Her striking eyes, her natural beauty, those incredible breasts, her shapely hips and thighs. She looks so young and innocent -- how could such a creature be his mother?

"Because... because you are..." he stammers. "You are so... sexy. And you are my mom!"

Thea smiles. She has never felt so desired, and all her inhibitions have disappeared. With the years, Thea had grown tired of sex. But now here is this gorgeous young man who looks at her in a way that made her feel desirable again. She wants to kiss him. She wants to taste his lips. She wants to feel his mouth on hers.

"I think I understand," she says. "It is not right, but I am your mother, and I cannot help myself. It is what mothers do."

Jacob leans in and kisses her. Her lips are soft and sweet, and he can feel her tongue press against his. She tastes good. He feels his own cock harden and he pulls back slightly.

"Oh yes, darling, I love the taste of your tongue."

Jacob is stunned. Her words sound so seductive. She is talking to him as if they are lovers, and he knows it is wrong. The taboo is only making it more exciting.

"Mmm, my darling boy," she murmurs softly, her hand rubbing the outside of his underwear. "I seem to excite you."

Thea runs her hands over his chest and his stomach. She can feel his hardening penis beneath her hand, and she strokes it. She can see how excited he is, how aroused.

"Well, let us find out, shall we?" She gently bites his ear lobe. Again, they break into a passionate kiss, and this time he is massaging her breasts. His hands feel wonderful and warm, and he is squeezing her nipples so hard she can feel them growing larger.

"Oh God, mum, I think I need to fuck you."

"Shhh, my little lover," she whispers softly. "Tonight, is our night together."

Thea moans loudly as she feels his hands moving along her body, finding her inner thighs. He is playing with her pussy, and he is pressing against her clit.

"Let me lick you first, my love," Thea says seductively as she pushes him onto his back and moves into a 69 position.

Jacob is amazed as her incredible bum moves close to his face. Nothing in the world has ever made him feel so aroused. As he licks her pussy, his fingers running through her dark bush, he cannot believe this is happening. This is his mother! He slides two fingers deep into her wetness and starts fingering her hard. She is moaning loudly and her whole body is trembling.

"Ohh, yes, baby, yes, it is so good," she moans. "Eat me, my darling boy, eat your mother out."

Thea gets her first close look at her son's rigid penis. She stares down at it, admiring its length and thickness. She licks her lips and puts her hands around the shaft.

"Oh, yes, my little boy," she coos. "That is so delicious and so big."

She begins stroking it, feeling its incredible hardness in her hand.

"Mmm, my boy," she purrs. "This is really turning me incredible."

She kisses the tip of it and then leans down and takes the head between her lips. She sucks on it and Jacob groans.

"Mmm, ohhh," she moans. "Your cock is so hot and wet."

As she works her mouth up and down his shaft, she reaches down and finds his balls. She gently squeezes them, and they make him moan louder.

"Ohh, yes, that is so good, my love," she murmurs.

Jacob is trying to concentrate on his mother while she sucks him, but he can hardly take it anymore. He knows he should stop, but his mind is telling him to finish it.

"Oh, mum, please, I am going to cum soon."

She gives him a long slow suck and then stops. "You can have it all, my darling boy, just tell me when you are ready."

Jacob can feel the pressure building in his groin, "Mum, I am going to cum."

"Yes, my darling boy, I want to feel you." She lifts her head off his cock and grasps the base of it.

"Just relax and enjoy yourself," she whispers.

Her hand is sliding up and down his shaft, rubbing the underside of his glans. "I need this inside me," she insists.

Sudden panic comes over Jacob. "But we have no protection!"

His mother laughs softly. "I just, I just don't care right now."

She opens her legs wider and pulls them back until he sees her opening. Her pubic hair is trimmed short, and he can see her pink, wet sex. She is so beautiful and so desirable.

"Open me up, my love," she demands. "Please, put your cock inside me."

She lowers her hips and guides his cock to her entrance. He is amazed by the sensation of being inside her. It feels so good and tight. She is moving up and down and he can feel her walls gripping his cock.

"Ohh, yes, you're so big and thick, my darling boy," she sighs. "It feels so good, so amazing."

He grabs hold of her hips and thrusts harder into her.

"Ohh, yes, love, do it hard," she whispers. "Give me your juice."

She throws her head back and moans loudly. Her whole body is shaking and her breasts jiggle. "Ohh, yes Jakey, come for me," she cries out. "Fill me up."

Jacob slams into her, making her scream with pleasure. He is driving his hips up into her as fast and hard as he can. "Ohhhhhh, yes, yes!" she shouts. "Oooooh! Oooohhhh!"

Jacob pumps his cock into her faster and harder. His orgasm is building quickly. He keeps driving himself into her and then he explodes.

"Ahh, yes, yes, yes," Thea gasps. "Ohh, yes, yes, yes!"

Jacob grunts and groans as he spasms inside her. They both moan loudly, and she is squeezing his cock hard.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes," she moans, "Jacob, I love you so much. I love your cock."

The two lie there panting and catching their breath.

"Oh, Jake," she sighs. "That was so wonderful."

He takes a breath and mutters just one word, "motherfucker."