Jacob's Progress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something occurred to her.

"I wasn't inviting you. I mean please come if you like, but..."

I assured her she had messed nothing up and that Hannah would love to come. I thanked her for the invitation, but said I was behind on work, and that some time to myself on Saturday would be welcome. But that another time, I'd be delighted.

"And you're not mad with me?"

I told her I was far from mad at her. We hurriedly agreed times and then walked quickly to collect our waiting daughters.

--

Saturday was fine. I dropped off Hannah, who was super excited. I even went as far as to pat Paula's arm when I again told her it was OK. Her husband was not around. The girls had rushed upstairs, something about a new cuddly dinosaur. I used the opportunity to talk quietly to Paula.

"Look. This all got a bit messed up. You're struggling. I'm struggling. You have been super kind to me and to Hannah. You are an attractive woman, Paula, no denying. But I'm not sure I'm in the right place. Also, I don't want to complicate things with you and Ed. I think friends makes sense. Is that OK? I'd really hate to lose you as a friend."

Paula may have, by her own admission, acted a bit like a teen on Friday, but she was a grown-up. She agreed that she needed to work things out with Ed, not seek solace elsewhere. Part of me wanted to hug her, but that didn't feel like so great an idea.

Driving home, I told myself that it was for the best. I tried to ignore the nagging feeling that there was another factor at work. A factor I was going running with tomorrow.

I got a lot of work done and Paula was fine when I went to collect Hannah. Ed was there and we shook hands in introduction. I try to treat people as I see them, based on how they are with me, and not on gossip or hearsay. Maybe it was Paula talking about his infidelity, but I didn't form a good impression of Ed. Too smug, too sure of himself, a little slimy maybe. I told myself it wasn't my business and thanked him as well as Paula for looking after Hannah, saying it was my turn next.

Hannah and I shared a Chinese and both got to bed early. I lay on my back wondering what Lucia would be wearing tomorrow. It was funny, I seemed to be less interested in Internet entertainment in recent days. I hoped that was a good sign.

--

The September Sun had clearly decided it didn't want to let go of Summer just yet. It was warm when I woke and predicted to get warmer. Hannah was up and getting dressed; I did the same. She wanted pancakes and I was chef dad for a bit. Before long we were on the road.

The weather had encouraged Lucia to the minimalist end of the attire spectrum. A sports bra like the one she had worn in the grocery store, but in red, and skin-tight black bike shorts. I tried not to stare at the clear outline of her pudenda; my own shorts began to feel a little tight.

I held up my CamelBack and Lucia smiled. Turning, she showed me her back, with no sign of a pack. Of course this also displayed her toned glutes. She glanced over her shoulder and laughed.

"I guess we will have to share again."

This was not helping my shorts situation one little bit.

Daniel and Hannah headed in chatting and without a backward glance. Lucia told me that she had selected a slightly more demanding trail. A quarter mile longer to the new summit, and a little rockier. I said I was game. And we were off.

Lucia was both fast and sure-footed. I did my best to stick with her; motivated by the sight of her perfect ass jiggling as she absorbed the undulations of the terrain. We were a mile or so in and I really wasn't in the shape I had been before... It hit me. Nicky hadn't been in my thoughts as much. Or at least not in the same way. Suddenly her memory came crashing back. Distracted, I felt my foot slide sideways and my momentum throw me down and forwards, landing on my shoulder as my body twisted.

Dazed. I sat up, my knees pulled to my chest protectively. I didn't think I'd hit my head, but my shoulder and ankle hurt and one knee was bleeding. I guess I must have screamed or shouted, as I heard gravel being scattered and Lucia was with me. Bending over, asking how I was.

"I'm good. A bit beat up. But I don't think anything life-threatening."

"I feel so stupid. I have a small first aid kit in my hydration pack. It's in the car."

Despite the situation, I could see she was blushing.

"It's OK. I'll live."

"You didn't hit your head, did you?"

"No. That's fine."

She pushed her sunglasses up onto her head, better to examine me.

"Great. But your knee is bleeding quite a lot. And you have dirt in it. We can't clean it properly here, but let's at least flush it a bit."

She helped me take off my pack. Squeezed the bladder and directed the stream of water onto my knee.

"That looks a bit better, my wounded soldier. But it's still bleeding. I'm such an idiot."

An idea crossed her mind.

"We'll have to use your shirt."

I nodded. It was already ripped from my fall. I pulled it off, rather slowly given my bruised and grazed shoulder, and handed it to Lucia. She seemed experienced in trying makeshift bandages. Looking up at me she smiled.

"I did a first aid course. Nice pecs by the way."

Happy with her work, she handed back the CamelBack and came to sit next to me.

"Have a drink. There's not so much left. Have it all, we aren't far from the cars and I'll drink when we get back."

"Thanks, you're a great nurse. Sorry to cause all these problems."

"It's OK. Shit happens. At least you aren't badly hurt. Let's have you rest for a bit, and then we'll head back."

Lucia's bare shoulder was resting against my upper arm and I found the touch of her skin very pleasant. A thought came to my mind. Should I say it or not?

"So your hydration pack is in the car? Why...?"

Lucia drew her knees up and rested her elbows on them, her hands clasped. She looked at the ground and then twisted her head up to look up at me.

"Are you normally this slow, Jacob? I like you. I thought I was making it pretty obvious."

I was aware of Nicole's presence. But it was different. It was as loving and caring as she had been in life, but now I could almost hear her spirit whisper, "It's OK, Jake. It's OK."

Overcome with contradictory emotions and shook up by the fall, I spoke falteringly.

"I... I thought maybe. But it's been a while. You know... since my wife."

Suddenly I was crying and Lucia moved to crouch between my knees and put her arms round me. I buried my face in her shoulder and she stroked my head. Her touch was comforting, but also something else. I raised my head and looked into her startling, blue eyes. I could see tears gathering in them too.

"I... I like you too, Lucia. I like you a lot. I've not felt like this since Nicky passed. But I do now. Can I kiss you?"

She nodded and closed her eyes. Our lips touched, then brushed, then pushed together. Her tongue felt its way to meet mine. Then in unison, we held each other's cheeks and pressed our faces together, both still crying, but also with passion that was rising.

Then I felt something else. Her hand between my legs. Exploring. Finding my already throbbing cock. Squeezing. Lucia was always direct. The trail was relatively smooth where I had landed, mostly compacted dirt. She knelt and eased me out of the side of my shorts. Fuck, I was hard.

"My condoms are also in the pack, but maybe this will be OK for now."

She smiled broadly, her face still tear stained, then gripped the root of my cock and bent forward, her mouth open.

I gasped as she enfolded my head. Memories of Nicky doing the same raced through my mind. But again her voice, low and soothing. "It's OK, honey. I want you to be happy."

I closed my eyes and let go. Let go of sadness. Let go of guilt. Let go of inhibitions. As Lucia began to slide her lips up and down my shaft, I gave in to the pleasure. Gave in to my desire for this beautiful woman. I placed a hand gently on her head, careful not to dislodge her glasses, and rode with her up and down movement. Soon I gave in to the surging intensity of feelings, focusing inside the head of my cock. Lucia seemed to sense the change and increased her frequency. Throwing my head back, I groaned as my cock pumped and pumped. Releasing my semen into her mouth, but also releasing something emotional, psychological. Letting go completely.

I was panting, eyes closed and felt her slide off of me. I opened my eyes.

"Wow! Just wow! That was so good."

Lucia was smiling, seemingly pleased with herself, but I realized I had been less than a gentleman.

"I'm sorry that I didn't ask before... To be honest, you had me caught up in the moment, but I shouldn't have assumed."

"It's OK, Jacob. I liked it too. If there was any problem, I would have stopped. It's been a while for me as well, and that was lovely."

We kissed again, softly, lovingly. Then her alarm went off.

"Fuck! The children! I had better go. Are you OK making your own way down? I'd like to help, but I'm late as it is. I'll take care of Hannah, OK?"

"Go. Just go. Thank you for that. I owe you, right? Hopefully I can pay back my debt soon."

We both grinned. She kissed me again and was off, gazelle-like and at speed down the trail. I began to hobble after her.

--

It took me a while to negotiate my way down. But I had a smile on my face all the way. All the way to the parking lot, that is. As I limped through the gate, I saw Hannah. But instead of Lucia, she was standing with Paula and Riley. Even at some distance, I could feel there was something wrong.

"Hi, Paula. What are you doing here? Thank you for looking after Hannah. What happened to Lucia?"

"Don't mention that slut's name."

"Hannah and Riley, why don't you go inside and see if they have any goggles. You need some new ones."

The two girls ran inside.

"Paula, what the fuck? In front of the children? Really?"

"I don't fucking care. You let me down, fucking that bitch behind my back."

"Behind your back? I'm not your husband, Paula."

"I know. I know. Sorry. But you turned me down and now I know why."

"I turned you down as you are married. Lucia isn't and neither am I. I don't know what is going on with you two, but I'm pretty sure none of it is my fault, OK?"

"You are right. It's just... it's just Lucia who Ed fell in love with. Apparently, the slut fascinates guys; as you have just demonstrated."

My head was spinning.

"Demonstrated? What do you mean?"

"OK, I came today as you'd said Hannah had enjoyed class. Riley and her talked about it at school and Riley wanted to try it too. We got here a little late, you know me. I wondered where you were and then I saw Daniel, the poor kid, to have a mother like her. That had me wondering. Then class is finished and you were still nowhere. I end up looking after Hannah and Daniel."

She paused and seemed to be fighting back tears.

"And then that bitch arrives. Dressed like a stripper. Dressed like the whore she is. And I have to look after her kid, when she'd fucked Ed. I lost it. I told her what I thought of her. I told her everyone in the school knows she's a home-wrecker, a slut. I told her everyone hates her. I'm sorry, Hannah was there the whole time."

Now she did start crying.

"And she says... she says that not everyone hates her. That you like her enough to fuck her. I slapped her. I know I shouldn't have, but she had it coming."

Paula seemed like she was going to collapse and I took her arm. She fell into me and sobbed on my shoulder. I thought, not so long ago, I had been doing the same with Lucia.

"Listen, Paula. I had no idea. We did have sex, it's true. Well sort of sex. But I didn't know... I didn't know what she had done to you. I wouldn't have."

Without raising her head from my shoulder, Paula replied in an accusatory way.

"Sort of sex? She went down on you, didn't she? You and half the guys in town. She's on the semen-only diet. Probably how she keeps in shape. Bitch!"

The hatred that Paula clearly had for Lucia thew me. I found myself annoyed at Lucia for not telling me. She knew I was friends with Paula. I thought about what I would have felt about a guy who had slept with Nicole. Not that she would have ever done that to me. But that made me angry. And Nicky's memory made me angrier still. Her soothing voice? Just my dick talking. And, over all these emotions, I felt sorrow for the woman who was sobbing in my arms. My first friend in town, who had been nothing but lovely to me and Hannah.

I made a decision. I'd been a fool, been played. Maybe Lucia was even trying to get at Paula through me.

"I got it wrong, Paula. But now that I know, she's history. She's history, OK? It was one blow job and I had no idea. I didn't mean to hurt you."

She looked up at me, her eyes full of tears and said, "thank you, Jacob."

And then she kissed me. Not briefly like before, a long kiss. Her tongue probing my mouth. At first guilt and pity stopped me from pulling away. And then more than that. Perhaps I wanted to punish Lucia. Maybe having sex again after so long had opened the floodgates. But I felt desire rushing back. I suddenly knew I wanted Paula, married or not. I pushed her tongue back into her mouth and followed through with my own. I kissed her hard and deep; my arm around her waist, bending her backwards.

I broke from her and whispered in her ear.

"I want to fuck you. My house, tomorrow. After drop off."

"Yes, Jacob. Yes, I want that too."

We kissed again, thankful that all the other parents had left. Then went to collect our daughters.

Shortly after getting home, Lucia messaged me:

"Hope your injuries are healing. Get better for next week 🥰"

I blocked her.

"You're not using me to hurt Paula anymore."

--

I didn't speak to Paula the next morning, but we exchanged a look that had me start to swell. I couldn't keep my heart from racing. I didn't see either Lucia or Daniel. A good thing. I parked two blocks away from school in a side alley. And I waited.

I told myself to be patient, that would take Paula a few minutes to walk the distance. But it was hard to suppress my excitement. Checking my mirrors yet again, I saw her, hiding behind oversized sunglasses. She pulled open the rear door and took the seat next to Hannah's booster. I had tinted glass at the back and Paula should be invisible from the outside. We had agreed that this was better. Leaving her minivan in my drive was likely to attract attention. I turned and smiled, probably a little nervously. I thought my voice had gone up a register as I spoke to her.

"You OK? Still want to do this?"

She didn't answer. Instead she pulled up her dress and showed me that what I had taken for black pantyhose was stockings, with the straps of a garter belt holding them up.

"I guess that's a yes. Let's get to the house."

I tried to stick to the speed limit, but my foot felt heavy on the gas pedal. In minutes we were back. Instead of parking in the drive, I opened the garage door and closed it behind us. We took the side door into the kitchen.

Plan A had been the bedroom. But neither of us could wait. She leaned against the kitchen table as I undid the front of her dress and eased it off her shoulders.

"Fuck! Paula."

She had surprised me in three ways. Her body was amazing. I had had no idea. Her stomach was slightly mottled by stretch marks, but they glistened like a Kintsugi vase, and she was taut and smooth. The thin line of a C-section was just visible below her garter belt, but unobtrusive. That I could see the scar at all was the second surprise. She wore no panties, just a Lacy black bra and stockings. Her unclothed loins revealed the third surprise, her vulva was smooth and hairless. Freshly waxed from the night before, I guessed.

Paula could see my jaw drop and seemed delighted at the reaction. She dropped her bra straps and reached back to unclasp it. As the garment fell to the floor, her breasts sagged, but just a little. The same slightly shiny tracery covered them. Her brown areolae were large and soft, flowing into non-prominent nipples. Given their more than ample size, her age, and pregnancy, Paula's breasts were close to perfect. I couldn't help but bury my face between their soft, welcoming warmth.

As I nuzzled her, Paula gripped my T-shirt and pulled it up my chest. I stood and let her take it off me, stepped back and quickly lost my chinos, boxers and socks and was naked and aroused in front of her.

"Do you like what you see, Jacob?"

I nodded mutely.

"Better than that slut, Lucia, aren't I?"

The question grated. Sowing a small seed of doubt. But lust was now in full control of me. It had been nearly two years and there was literally nothing Paula could say that was going to put me off fucking her. I answered the best way I could manage.

"You're gorgeous, a Goddess."

She grabbed my rigid cock and squeezed it hard.

"You said you wanted to fuck me. So fuck me. Fuck me right here. Fuck me hard."

I bent to retrieve my pants, knowing I had a condom in the back pocket.

"You don't need that, Jacob. I want to feel your skin."

At least part of my brain was not consumed with desire and I unwrapped the sheath and eased it down my shaft, smoothing away any bubbles.

"No offense, Paula, I'd just feel more comfortable."

She smiled, maybe a little disappointed. But then she sat back onto the table, lay down and spread her legs. Foreplay would have been polite, but I sensed she didn't need it. I grabbed one thigh, positioned my cock at her opening and thrust my hips forward. She took me like butter. Balls-deep with one long thrust.

"Fuck, yes, Jacob. Just like that. All of you. All of you. Now fuck me."

I did as I was told. It was obvious what she wanted and I gave it to her. Long, hard, deep thrusts. Thumping our bodies together, making her breasts wobble in resonance. She put her hand between her legs and started to rub as I pounded her.

I was glad of the thin layer of latex as it delayed my pleasure a little. But I could feel the tingling starting and spreading and deepening to throbbing. I eased my pace slightly. Understanding why, Paula began to rub her clit harder.

"Just a little more, Jacob. Hold on for me. Just a little more. Then fuck me as hard as you can."

She began to breathe deeply, to moan softly. Her fingers became a blur. She squeezed one of her soft mounds of flesh. I saw her chest and breasts begin to flush red.

"Now, Jacob. Now. As hard and fast as you like. I'm..."

Her voice became a wail as I fucked her harder than I had fucked any woman before.

"Yes. Yes. Jacob. Yesssssss."

I had been so focused on her orgasm, that I realized I had some work to do. Having held myself deep inside Paula as she came, I started to fuck her again.

"No. Jacob. I can't take any more. But let me."

She slid off the table and onto the floor, kneeling in front of me.

"I don't like the taste of condom, so we have to do something about that. But we can still have some fun."

She grabbed my cock and started to jerk it. To jerk it fast.

"That's a good boy, Jacob. I know you want to cum. Do you want to cum all over my face and titties. Just imagine you pearly cum dripping down between my breasts."

A fourth surprise, Paula had a potty mouth. She kept up her verbal and manual encouragement and both were starting to work. I tensed my glutes, bit hard and roared as my cock spasmed, sending arcs of sticky, translucent cum to hit Paula's face and drip down her body. She lifted a breast to her mouth and licked a line of semen off of it. Then rubbed the rest into her flesh as I watched transfixed, my cock still twitching with aftershocks.

"See Jacob, I can be a bigger whore than that bitch. I'm a nasty girl you can do anything with."