Jacquie, A Cuckold's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy looks at me, her cheeks flaming but with her thighs spread. I turn my attention back to you.

"Now, Jacquie, just look straight up between your wife's thighs to her bare gaping cunt," I order, "and don't move your eyes away until I tell you that you can."

Expecting to be obeyed I turn for a sip of brandy and some coffee. When I look back at you I find that you are still looking down at the floor in front of you. I begin to get annoyed.

"Do as you are told, sissy," I say more sharply, "look straight between your wife's pretty legs at her slutty cunt!!"

You still do not move but I can see that you are trying to say something. I wait a moment but no words come out. I am now really beginning to lose patience

"Well?" I demand brusquely.

Finally you get it out in a quiet broken voice.

"Please don't make me, please leave me alone. I am so ashamed."

I sigh, knowing really that I had expected it to come to this in the end. I put my coffee cup down and stand, aware of you both looking up at me fearfully. I bend down a little and suddenly slap you hard across the face with my open hand. The slap sounds like a pistol shot in the quiet room and I hear you both give a simultaneous gasp, you of pain and shock and Kathy of horror.

"Listen to me, you little sissy," I say quietly, "You will learn very quickly to do as you are told or you will suffer. I would punch a man but a pretty little girl like you I slap. A sissy must always obey his Master and I am your Master. You will learn your place one way or the other before the night is over. Always remember, I don't mind hurting you, in fact I enjoy it."

I look down at you, at the red marks of my fingers prominent on your pale cheek and glance at Kathy who looks back fearfully.

"Now, look between your wife's thighs, which I have made her spread, up at her cunt and don't move your eyes until I tell you that you can."

I can see a look of defeated resignation in your eyes as they slowly rise from the carpet to first the settee and the higher until you cannot pretend any longer. You are following your Master's orders like the sissy you are and looking from your knees straight into your wife's cunt between her thighs which have been spread without your consent by another man. I grin down at you and, putting a hand on each of Kathy's knees spread her thighs wider so that her cunt gapes.

"Look at this cocksucker," I say with a smile.

Using the fingers of my left hand I spread open the fleshy outer lips of your wife's cunt as you watch dumbly, too afraid to interfere. You can now see right inside her wet hole and as you look, to your horror you see a trail of slimy white cum leak from her cunt down the crack of her arse on to the cushions of the settee. You watch me dip a finger of my other hand into your wife's wet gaping slit and slowly finger-fuck the gasping girl. I withdraw my finger, covered in slimy cum and smile down at you. You know what is coming next instinctively and I can see tears forming in your eyes.

"Open your mouth sissy," I order.

You do not move but I can see the tears on your cheeks. I sigh and slap you again hard on the cheek with my cum-covered fingers. You begin to cry in earnest now, your shoulders heaving with racking sobs. I glance at your wife and I can see the beginnings of disgust at your sissy behaviour starting to appear in her wide blue eyes. I look back at you and the marks of my fingers are startlingly clear on your cheek which now also displays small globules of white cum that you are too afraid to wipe away. I slip my hand between Kathy's thighs again and begin to finger-fuck her wet sloppy cunt until my fingers are thoroughly coated with cum and, pulling you towards me on your knees by your hair, I wipe my fingers across your closed resistant lips and, smiling into you tear-filled eyes, I force your mouth open and push my slimy fingers between your reluctant lips. I look down at you as you kneel, half bent forward in an uncomfortable position with my dirty fingers in your mouth. I work my fingers around in your mouth and ignore you as you gag against them and when I pull them out they are completely clean. I smile at your shocked wife.

"What do you think of your sissy husband now, Kathy?" I ask her.

She looks down at you with the distaste and disgust more clear than ever in her shocked baby-blue eyes. I decide that it is time to finish all of your resistance and disobedience for good. I look down at you as you kneel in front of us and I begin to speak to you quietly. As you listen, horror and fear come into your eyes which, following my orders are still fixed on your wife's gaping cunt.

"Listen to me sissy," I begin, "you have some hard lessons to learn. As a sissy you are totally subservient to and will obey the orders of your Master and from now on of your wife as well. You need to develop and nurture the trait of absolute obedience if you hope to survive. Your function as a sissy is not to question orders, not even to think, but to obey immediately without question at all times. I think that it is time that you learned that lesson."

I stand up and take off my leather belt. I can see you watching me fearfully. Reaching down I wind my fingers in your soft effeminate hair and pull you across the arm of the settee. You do not really resist or struggle as you are taken too much by surprise but your flailing arm knocks over the small coffee table and my coffee cup and brandy glass fall, spilling their contents and staining your nice light carpet. I fold my belt in two making it a convenient length and raise your nightie baring your pantie-clad arse. I can feel you trembling as you look almost unseeingly at the stains on the carpet which appear to have become the centre of your universe. I glance at Kathy who is watching seeming rather more disgusted by your sissy behaviour and lack of fight than worried about you.

"This is how I deal with disobedient sissy-sluts Kathy," I say.

I begin to thrash the trembling plump white arse so inadequately concealed by the flimsy panties, spread out over the arm of the settee. I start relatively gently taking care not to land too many stokes in the same place and as your arse reddens under the thin nylon I begin to increase the force. At first you begin to wriggle gasping with each stroke but I hold you firmly with my fingers twisted in your hair. Your arse begins to be more clearly marked by the strokes of the leather belt and your gasps become wordless moans as I continue your punishment. I increase the force of my stroke more and you begin to emit wordless screams as each blow lands. I vary my target, thrashing the tops of your plump thighs as well as your now fiery arse. You are screaming loudly now and I feel that you have had about as much as you can take and that your resistance is really at an end. I let go of your hair and push you to your feet. You stand in front of me on wobbly legs with tears ran down your face from puffed up eyes. You are crying like a girl and I glance at Kathy to see her looking at you with the disgust even more clear in her eyes.

"Well, cocksucker," I say conversationally, looking up at your trembling form, "have you learned your lesson?"

You cannot get the words out as you are sobbing too much but you hesitantly nod your head. I slip my hand between your wife's thighs again and begin to deeply finger-fuck her, brushing her clitoris with my thumb and making her hips twitch. It is clear the watching you being thrashed has turned her on more than a little. When my fingers are thoroughly coated with cum I gently pull them from your wife's twitching grasping cunt and look at you.

"Now, Jacquie, open your mouth and suck the cum off my fingers like a good little girl," I order.

Stomach churning with shame and defeat you know that you have no alternative and you slowly open you mouth accepting my slimy fingers. I slowly and deeply fuck your mouth with my fingers, enjoying the sight of your red lips wrapped around them. Coated by cum your red lips look as though they have has shiny lip-gloss applied to them. I smile down at you as I draw my clean fingers from your relieved mouth. Your relief is to be short-lived.

"Now, sissy, I want you to eat the cum from your wife's cunt while she tells you about our night out on the town." I say.

You look at me helplessly and I hear Kathy gasp but you are totally defeated now with no initiative left. You shuffle forward on your knees between your wife's thighs and bend forward to begin your task. The incredibly powerful aroma of stale cum makes your eyes water as your face nears your wife's cum-filled cunt and you hesitate. I lose patience with you and, winding my fingers in your hair again, pulling your head forward and pressing your face hard into your wife's hairy cunt. Your face is quickly covered with cum and you begin to lick your wife out. I release your hair and you carry on, not daring to hesitate. I look down at you seeing your frightened eyes glance up to mine without taking your mouth from your wife's wet slit.

"Now you little girlie cocksucker," I say, "just keep licking your wife out and listen to her. Don't stop or the thrashing you have just had will be nothing to the one you will get."

I see the fear in your eyes and I turn to Kathy. Her hips are twitching a little under the stimulus of your lips and she looks back at me.

"Get on with it, darling," I say to her, "tell your husband about our evening. Her hands are grasping the cushions of the settee and her hips are twitching under the sensations arising from the comprehensive licking out of her cunt and she begins to talk in a breathy excited almost teenage voice. As I listen I get up and go and pour myself another large brandy to replace the one that had been spilt. I look with pleasure at the tableau in front of me. A young wife dressed like a whore, lying with her thighs spread at my orders for her husband, dressed in a cum-stained nightdress and panties to lick out another man's cum from her well-used young cunt. I smile with satisfaction as I listen to Kathy. She begins hesitantly but gradually becomes more fluent as she gains confidence keeping her eyes fixed on yours.

"We went to a dance club in a taxi," she begins, "as soon as we got in the taxi, he put his arm round me and began to feel me up. His hands were all over my breasts. I could see the driver watching us in the mirror and I was so ashamed but I couldn't stop him. The driver spent more time watching us than he did the road and several times I thought that we would crash. I was getting very scared. Then, just as I thought things couldn't get any worse, he lowered my top so that the driver could see my breasts. He felt them for a moment and then made me open my legs. I tried not to but he put his hands on my knees and opened my legs wide spreading my thighs and making my skirt ride right up. I knew then that the driver could see my sex."

I gave her nipple a squeeze and she paused and looked at me.

"Not your 'sex', your cunt darling," I smiled.

"My cunt," Kathy repeated obediently, "I knew that the driver could see my cunt. When we got to the dance club we didn't get out of the taxi straight away. He paid the driver and said that if he wanted his tip he should come in the back, which he did. I was sill sitting with my legs apart showing my breasts because he would not let me move. The taxi driver was looking at my breasts and he said to the driver that for a tip he could feel me up. I couldn't believe it! Nothing like this had ever happened to me before. The taxi-driver was about fifty and not particularly clean looking. I could smell the body odour off him in the confined space of the car. He got out of the cab and left me for a few minutes with the taxi-driver who began to feel my breasts. He squeezed and hurt them, pulling on the nipples. He tried to feel my cunt but I closed my legs and wouldn't let him. I wouldn't let him kiss me either. We heard a tap on the window at last to my relief and I scrambled out pulling up my top and straightening my skirt. I thought that it was over and I couldn't believe it when I heard him say to the taxi-driver,

"If you come back in four hours you can pick us up and there may be a bigger tip in it for you!"

Then he made me kiss the taxi-driver to thank him for feeling me. I felt his smelly tongue in my mouth and I was nearly sick but I just had to stand there outside the dance club and let him kiss me in front of everyone for as long as he liked. To make it worse, as he kissed me he felt my breasts through my top and I could see everyone watching and laughing."

I watch Kathy closely as she tells this part of the story and I can see that she is excited. A combination of remembering what I had made her do and the stimulation of your mouth on her cunt is working her up. Her hips twitch more and more and I watch with amusement as, without my touching her, she cums in a body-wracking orgasm clamping her thighs tightly around your neck and forcing your face and lips even harder into her wet slit. I let her recover herself and without my prompting her she takes a deep shuddering breath and relaxes her thighs. She wipes the perspiration from her forehead and begins to speak again in her breathy excited voice. I take a sip of brandy, watching the two of you with amusement.

"He gave your credit card to the barman and told him to keep it till the end of the evening to buy us any drinks that we wanted then he took me on to the dance floor. He began to dance closely to me and I could feel his big hard prick against my thighs. He didn't care who saw us but in full view of everyone he felt my breasts and then put his hand behind me and felt my bottom at first through my skirt but then he lifted my skirt and put his hand between my legs from the back. I could see a couple of men grinning and watching us and I knew that he was displaying me to them, I was so ashamed and felt completely helpless. I really couldn't help it. There was nothing I could do."

She pauses miserably. I smile at her and tweak her nipple.

"Come on, Kathy darling, get on with it. Jacquie can't wait to hear what happened next!" I say with a smile looking down into your wide tear-filled eyes and continuing to caress her nipple as she begins to talk again.

"When he had showed me off to everyone he moved me to a quieter darker area near a wall and made me open his zipper and take his prick out. He made me give him a wank there in the club in public and then slowly danced me to the wall and, lifting my skirt, slid his stiff prick up me. He fucked me there in public in the club. I didn't think anyone could see but I was horrified to see the two men who had looked at me before were watching us again and grinning. In spite of the subdued light they could see quite clearly that I was being fucked. I couldn't help myself and even though I was being watched the feeling of a big stiff prick in my cunt, so unlike your little prick, and feeling so humiliated at being fucked in public without being able to do anything about it was so exciting that I came almost immediately. He didn't stop fucking me though and I came in a couple of really big orgasms like I never have with you.. Then I felt his prick stiffen and I felt the cum in my cunt and I knew that he had come inside me without wearing any protection. When he pulled his prick out of me he didn't even kiss me. He just looked at me. I said to him,

"Please let me go to the toilet to clean myself up. I am in a fertile period and not on birth control. I don't want to get pregnant."

But he just laughed and wouldn't let me. He said to me,

"I don't care if you do get pregnant, bitch. If you do that is an unexpected bonus. I like having the cum drip down from your cunt and run down your thighs. I want to give Jacquie a tasty treat when we get home."

"As he said this, he slid two fingers into my cunt again and casually finger-fucked my wet cunt in public. I came again on his fingers but he didn't stop finger-fucking me."

As Kathy tells her story I am casually playing with her nipple which is becoming harder in my fingers. When she reaches the part where I am finger-fucking her sloppy cunt after refusing to let her use the toilet she begins to breathe heavily and suddenly cums in another body-wrenching orgasm, again clasping your face between her thighs. I look down at you and know that your shame is now complete. Kathy has come with your face buried in her cunt sloppy from another man's cum as she recounts how she came several times in public in a bar mainly from the thought of cuckolding her wimpy little husband and thinking of the shame it would cause him to eat out her cum-filled cunt when we got home. I squeeze Kathy's nipple to get her attention and say gently,

"Carry on Kathy darling, you haven't finished yet."

She calms herself after the orgasm and wipes her forehead again. I smile to myself as I know what is coming next. As she begins to talk she begins to blush and she is rather more hesitant.

"When he had stopped feeling me I really needed to go to the toilet and he let me but made me promise not to wipe any cum out of my cunt. I went and had a pee and when I came out I found the two men who had been watching us waiting outside the door. The toilet was in a dark passage and except for the three of us it was deserted. Only later did I see him at the end of the corridor in the shadows watching what was happening. One of the guys grabbed me and turned me round so that I was facing him. He lifted my skirt, baring my bottom to his buddy and said,

"This is the little cunt that has been flashing her bottom at us all night. I think that it is time we had a closer look at it."

"Then he slipped his hand up my skirt which had dropped and began to fondle and squeeze my buttocks. His buddy came close behind me trapping me between them and, putting his arms around me began to squeeze my breasts, really feeling me up. I couldn't move and began to feel more and more desperate as I had to stand there submitting to being felt up by two strangers. The man facing me suddenly put his hand between my thighs and cupped my cunt before roughly sticking two fingers up me and beginning to finger-fuck me. He laughed and looked over my shoulder at his buddy,

"This little whore is soaking wet, she is really asking for another good fucking!!"

Kathy pauses and looks at me. I can see Jacquie's eyes wide and staring as he eats his wife out. He clearly cannot believe what he is hearing. I tweak her nipple to make her concentrate and she takes a deep breath and continues,

"I looked along the corridor and I saw you standing in the shadows. I expected you to come and rescue me but you didn't. The man in front of me lowered his zipper and pushed me against the wall. He lifted one of my legs holding it up so that my knee was hooked over his arm baring my cunt to him and then, grinning into my eyes he just slowly shoved his stiff prick up me and began to fuck me. As he fucked me he said harshly into my ear,

"This is what married whores like you who tease men need, a good hard fucking to keep you in line."

"He savagely fucked me and came up my cunt in a few minutes. He pulled straight out of me and they left me standing in the corridor on shaky legs crying with his cum running down my thighs while they went off to the bar laughing together. Then you came and collected me taking me out to the taxi. I felt so dirty and ashamed. I thought the night couldn't get any worse but then I saw the taxi-driver who had brought us to the club grinning at me from beside his car. My heart sank."

As Kathy is telling her story I release her nipple and, sliding my hand down the nylon of your nightie, now clinging to your body I caress your pantie-clad buttocks before moving my hand round to the from to your prick which I find hard. I give it a gentle wank and say deliberately harshly to Kathy,