Jacquie, A Cuckold's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just shut up a minute, you can finish your story later."

I look down into your desperate eyes as I wank you and say,

"Keep eating Kathy out or it will be the worse for you. Kathy, just look at Jacquie's little prick. The tiny little thing is as hard as a rock!!"

I release it and Kathy bends forward. I hear Kathy take a deep breath,

"That is the biggest and hardest I have ever seen it," she gasps, " and to think that it took the story of me being fucked by other men to get it like that."

I laugh at the pitiful size of your prick and I watch Kathy, torn by pity for you and disgust for your sissy behaviour and lack of manliness. Kathy sighs and sits back. I squeeze the breast nearest to me and she looks questioningly at me.

"Go on, darling, finish the story of your night out." I say with a smile.

Kathy hesitates and I squeeze her breast warningly again. She takes a deep breath and continues,

"I was getting into the taxi and as my legs parted as I put one foot in the cab the taxi-driver put his hand up my skirt and just casually felt my cunt. I was really frightened and humiliated but I felt your hand on my shoulder holding me still and I heard the taxi-driver chuckle as he slipped three fingers in me and gave me a hard finger-fuck. He pulled his fingers out finally and wiped them on my skirt. I got in beside you to see you grinning at me. I was so taken aback to hear you say,"

"Are you ready to give the taxi-driver the tip you promised him?

"I couldn't believe it, I was so shocked and I begged you to look after me, not to let him do anything to me but you just laughed. You did not touch me during the drive, just saying quietly,"

"You know what to do Kathy, get your tits out and show the driver your sloppy cunt."

"I knew then that I couldn't do anything and I slipped my top down and pulled my skirt up. I even opened my legs without being told to. Before very long we were outside the house. I straightened my clothes and got out quickly hoping it was all over. You paid the driver and said to him,"

"Ready for your tip, buddy?"

I heard him laugh and you took me by the back of the neck and bent me forward over the bonnet of the taxi kicking my ankles apart so that my legs were widely spread. I knew that in this position my bare cunt and arse were in full view. I couldn't believe it when I heard you say,

"There's your tip. If you want it, take it."

"I heard the taxi-driver lower his zip and I felt him behind me between my thighs. He slowly pushed his prick into my cunt and began to fuck me reaching under me to play with my breasts as they were squashed against the bonnet of his cab. I tried to stay still so that it would be over soon but he savagely squeezed my breasts, really hurting me. I knew that we were in the street right outside my house and any of the neighbours could have looked out and seen us so I had to be quiet. He said almost in a snarl,"

"Work with me bitch, I really intend to enjoy this."

"So I had to work my hips on his prick trying to make him enjoy fucking me so that he would not hurt me. He squeezed and played with my breasts as he fucked me enjoying the control he had over someone else's wife and I had to move my hips with him until he came. He gave my breasts a savage final squeeze and came up my cunt before pulling out of me laughing as he did. He looked at you and said,"

"Thank you for the use of your bitch. She is a lovely fuck."

"I was so ashamed as I watched him get into his cab and drive off. Any of the neighbours could have seen me getting fucked in the street."

Kathy stops, seemingly exhausted and I look down at you. Now your shame is complete. The story of your wife being fucked by a taxi-driver outside your house and the knowledge that you have been sucking his cum from her cunt is too much. I can see and I know that Kathy has seen, that you have cum in your dirty peach-coloured panties without your prick even having been touched. You blush with shame and I look at Kathy and we both laugh.

I turn and look steadily at Kathy as she looks down at you and laughs. I am interested to see the contempt for you beginning to dawn in her eyes and she blushes under my steady scrutiny. It is getting late and I could do with some sleep, but first I could do with a fuck. I look down contemptuously at you as you kneel at our feet and say harshly,

"I think that it is time I started your training properly, wimp. I feel like a fuck and I am going to take your pretty wife to bed and fuck the arse off her. She is a real slut who has been well-fucked tonight already and you can come and watch. Your slut of a wife belongs to me now and I am going to teach her how to take care of a man's needs properly."

I hear Kathy gasp beside me and I glance at her. She goes very red and then her cheeks pale as the implications of my remarks sink in. I ignore her and turn back to you.

"It is time you learned your real station in life, cocksucker. You are a sissy wimp, a sissy wimp who no longer has any right to fuck his wife. You gave up that right when you didn't stop me taking her out and fucking her and letting other men fuck her. The only one that will not be fucking her in the future is you. You will never have the pleasure of entering your wife's cute cunt again except with your tongue and that will only be to clean out another man's cum."

I turn to the slightly drunken Kathy sprawled beside me.

"Stand up, whore," I snap suddenly.

Her eyes widen as she looks at me but she does not move. I sigh and put my hand on the upper soft flesh of her inner thigh, giving it a vicious twist between thumb and forefinger. She gasps with pain, her eyes clear and she suddenly becomes more alert.

"Stand up, you drunken bitch," I order, "I won't tell you again."

Kathy struggles to her feet and stands swaying on unsteady legs. I slide along to the end of the settee and, reaching up, pull her down on to my lap. At first she sprawls a little but then she tries to pull herself together, sit up a little straighter and compose her legs more modestly. I slide my arm round her under her armpit, capturing her full left breast in my hand and begin to squeeze it harder and harder. Kathy's eyes widen and she gasps with pain.

"Open your legs slut," I say into her ear, "and keep them spread if you know what is good for you."

Her thighs part as far as the tight skirt will let them. I sit still allowing her to wriggle on my lap, manoeuvring her skirt higher and giving her thighs more freedom. Soon the tight black band of the spandex miniskirt is just below the level of her crotch and her thighs are widely spread displaying her stocking-tops, suspenders and the open gap of her wet cunt to her husband's horrified gaze.

"Take your top off, Kathy," I tell her and with a squirm of her shoulders she slips it off baring her large breasts which I immediately begin to squeeze and knead, pulling on the big sensitive nipples, not caring that I am being a little rough and ignoring Kathy's gasps of pain. If nothing else it seems to have sobered her up..

I look down at you with a smile, relishing the hate and fear in your eyes as you watch me feeling up your young wife but not daring to interfere. As you look into my eyes I twist the knife a little more,

"In future wimp, your real place will be to learn to please a proper man and in the first instance, that means me. You will suck my prick to harden it for fucking your slut of a wife and when I feel like a change you will take all of it up your pretty sissy arsehole."

I grin at the horror on your face and relish the big tears gathering at the corners of your eyes. Not only do you look effeminate, you are as emotional as a girl. You look at me, you face white with shock as my words sink in. I know that you cannot really believe what you are hearing. I feel your wife stiffen on my lap and I realise that she is having difficulty coming to terms with it also. I wait for you to protest, to make some masculine gesture even though you know that it would be futile. I can sense the beginning of a change in your wife. I glance at her as I play with her tits and I can see the beginning of disgust for the sissy wimp that she has married. As I am talking to you my hands are roaming freely over your wife's body emphasising your helplessness to prevent it. It is clear that you are so caught up in the feelings of shame and self-loathing on being confronted with your wimpish sissy nature that you have begun to accept without further challenge my rights over your wife's body.

I am beginning to get tired of the smell of stale cum from your well-fucked wife and I suddenly push her from my lap on to the floor. She slides down with a shocked squeal. She looks up at me in startled surprise.

I look down at the rather dishevelled girl as she lies at my feet. She is lying half on her side with her right leg stretched out straight and her left bent at the knee. This causes her short black skirt, already high on her thighs to ride even higher, not even covering her cunt. Her hair hangs in strands over her shoulder and down the front of her chest lying on her right breast and her fringe is plastered to her forehead by the perspiration.

I motion for her to stand but she just lies and looks dumbly up at me. I sigh and reaching forward wind the fingers of my left hand in her hair and grasping her by the left breast with my right hand. I slowly rise to my feet pulling her up with me. She scrambles up a little inelegantly trying to relieve the tension on her hair and on her breast until she is standing, panting deeply, facing me balancing rather precariously on her high heels. I point to a spot beside the settee.

"Just stand there Kathy, and don't move until I tell you." I order and smile as she hurries to obey me.

I turn back to you with some relish. You have been watching the episodes of the last few minutes with your mouth hanging open with shock as you see how easily your young wife can be manipulated.

"Now, cocksucker," I say, "it is time for your next lesson. Whenever I snap my fingers and point at the floor, you kneel there with your thighs spread open. Let us have a practice."

I snap my fingers and point at the floor in front of me. You do not move. I slap your face hard with my open hand. A tear rolls down your cheek. I snap my fingers again and point. This time you reluctantly shuffle to the spot on your knees with your thighs spread. I grin at you and glance at Kathy whose face registers disgust at your compliance and whose breasts are heaving a little with emotion and say to you quietly but distinctly,

"Now, wimp, whenever I fancy fucking your slut of a wife, I will snap my fingers and point. You will move into position and unzip my trousers. When I have removed them you will prepare me to fuck your wife by first licking around my prick and balls and then by sucking me off until I am nice and hard for your little slut. If I tell you to, you will open the lips of her cunt and guide my stiff prick up your sexy wife."

I can see the protest and the beginnings of a small rebellion in your eyes.

"I couldn't do that, I just couldn't," you mutter wretchedly.

I do not hesitate. I slap your face hard, once and then again. The slaps sound loudly and shake your whole body. You begin to whimper and sob. To make sure that you have got the point I slap your tearstained face hard a third time. I can see the defeat in your eyes and I know that that is enough.

"Are you ready to obey me at all times, wimp?" I ask.

Sobbing loudly like a girl with tears running down your face you nod, not looking at your wife. I glance at Kathy who is watching you intently, amazed and at the same time disgusted by your compliance and lack of resistance. I look at Kathy.

"It is nearly time for bed and you smell and look like a whore." I say harshly.

Your wife's eyes flicker from me to you and back again and she blushes. She seems to have completely sobered up. I say to Kathy, ignoring you,

"Go and have a shower and wash your hair. Put on the sexiest nightdress that you have and wear matching panties. Then come back out here and make me some coffee. I have further business with your wimp of a husband."

We both watch your dishevelled virtually naked wife as she leaves the room without a word. I snap my fingers and point at my trousers. You hesitate and without giving you time for breath I slap your face hard, first on one cheek and then on the other. You sob loudly and are crying now in earnest. I snap my fingers and point at my trousers and with trembling fingers you slide the zipper down and loosen my belt. I let the trousers slide down my legs and step out of them. I lift one finger and snap my fingers pointing at my foot. You remove my shoe and sock. I repeat the performance with the other foot. As we are doing this I hear the shower start. I slip off my tee-shirt and I am now naked. I look down at your quivering weeping form.

"Suck me, sissy cocksucker and get me nice and hard for your wife," I say,

You reach out and run your hand over my balls before grasping the shaft of my prick just below the ridge of the knob-head. I grin down at your blushing face as you gently wank me. Your head moves reluctantly forward and I feel your cool breath on the head of my stiffening prick. Your soft red lips part and I move my hips forward a little, rubbing the head of my prick around your lips. The pre-cum acting like lip-gloss, makes your lips shine. Your soft lips part and you move your head forward, taking two inches of my stiff shaft into your mouth. I look down into your humiliated eyes as your close your red lips around by prick and gently and rhythmically begin to suck me off your lips adjusting to the size of my prick and stretching uncomfortably around it. While all this has been going on I have subconsciously noticed that the shower has stopped a while ago. The door of the bedroom opens and Kathy emerges. She looks absolutely stunning in a sheer black virtually transparent baby-doll nightie which is just long enough to reach to her hips and which barely conceals the flimsy panties beneath, continual flashes of which I receive as she walks hesitantly towards us across the room. The nightdress has a low-cut scalloped neckline which clings to and outlines her prominent breasts and displays a deep cleavage. Her stiff nipples and areolae are very evident through the thin sheer material. The panties are pulled tightly up into her cunt outlining her fleshy lips and displaying the groove of her cunt very clearly. She has dried her hair but left it loose and soft like a cloud around her head. She looks very young.

"You look very nice Kathy darling," I said with a trace of mockery, "your wimp of a husband should be proud to have such a pretty young wife."

She shudders as she watches with disbelief as her husband compliantly sucks me off. I begin to move my hips, using your mouth as a cunt, gently moving my hips backwards and forwards and fucking your mouth more and more deeply. You begin to gag on my hardening prick as you feel it becoming even stiffer and seeming to swell in your mouth but I ignore it. I fuck your mouth for a few minutes longer relishing your humiliation in front of your shocked and staring wife before slowly withdrawing my prick. It remains connected to your lips by a tendril of spit which eventually breaks. You remain kneeling, looking up into my eyes.

"Wank me sissy, " I order.

Without hesitating, your resistance now seemingly completely broken, you reach out and take my stiff prick in your soft hand and begin to give me a slow delicious wank. As you are wanking me I reach down and wind my fingers in your soft long effeminate hair. You gasp with pain as I raise your head, forcing you to look into my eyes.

"Now, wimp," I say quietly and pleasantly, "you don't mind if I take your sexy wife to bed and fuck the arse off her do you?"

I hear Kathy gasp with shock and you don't answer for a moment. I increase the pressure on your hair threateningly. I hear you mumble something but I can't make it out so I twist your hair more tightly. You gasp with pain but mutter quietly,

"I do mind, I mind a lot, I hate it and I hate you."

I don't say anything but I release your hair and draw back my hand to slap you again. I see the fear intensify in your eyes and you stop wanking me. Time seems suspended for a moment as you kneel holding my prick looking up at me with terrified eyes. I slap you again, hard, and the sound echoes through the room. I hear Kathy gasp and you give a deep sob, beginning to cry quietly again.

"When I give you an order, you follow it wimp," I say harshly, "I didn't tell you top stop wanking me. Now toss me off until I tell you to stop. Do you understand me sissy?"

You nod wretchedly and your sobbing continues. I look down at you consideringly.

"From now on sissy, you will call me 'Sir' each and every time you address me." I say, "do you understand, wimp?"

"Yes sir," You whisper.

I smile with satisfaction and look down at you enjoying the delicious sensations from my prick as you continue to expertly wank me. I press you a little harder.

"Now wimp," I ask, "do you mind if I fuck your sexy little slut of a wife?"

There is a long pause and then I her you whisper reluctantly,

"No sir, I don't mind."

That is not sufficient for me and I look down at you as you kneel wanking me off and say to you as I glance at your wife standing watching in her sexy nightdress.

"Tell me that you want me to show you how your wife should really be fucked, how you have never managed to do it. Beg me to fuck her and show you and her what a real man can do for her and how he can maker feel."

I know that all the fight has gone out of you when you say as you toss me off,

"I beg you sir, show me how a real man fucks my wife. I really want you to show me."

I look at Kathy and grin at her nodding down at you.

"Listen to that, Kathy," I say with a smile, "look at the expression on his face and ask yourself if anyone but a complete girlie sissy cocksucker could ever kneel in a baby-doll nightie and beg another man to fuck his wife after sucking him off and wanking his prick to stiffness."

I look down at you as you kneel in front of me weeping with humiliation, your face red with shame. I look into your eyes and I see the horror mounting as you realise that despite yourself you are becoming aroused. I see the thin material of your panties being tented by your stiff little cock. I laugh and point this out to Kathy. I can see from the expression on her face that she is beginning to realise to what depths of sissyhood you have sunk in such a seemingly short time. I order Kathy to get on with making the coffee for me and I stand. You look hesitantly up at me and continue wanking me. I snap my fingers and point to the floor just outside the door to the bedroom. You understand immediately and crawl on your hands and knees to the spot, waiting for me. I pick up the handcuffs and walk past you into the bedroom, fondling your bottom as I pass. I feel you shudder. I look at the bed. It is large with a rather old fashioned head-board about five feet high. I snap my fingers and you crawl into the bedroom. I point at the floor beside the head of the bed and you crawl across until you are kneeling by me. I reach down and wind my fingers in your hair and pull you to your feet, handcuffing your hands through the headboard so that you are standing, cuffed, at the head of the bed. I look warningly at you, slipping my hand between your legs and cupping your balls. As I look into your eyes I give your balls a thorough feel and then move to your little cock which I wank to stiffness before releasing it..

"Now just stand there until I tell you to move. Don't dare sit either on the bed or on the bedside table or it will be the worse for you."