Jacquie, A Cuckold's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without pausing I slip my stiff prick straight up her cunt until I am sheathed in her to the balls. She has a very tight cunt as it has never been really stretched by your pencil-dick and I pause for a moment buried deep in your wife. Enjoying the velvet feel of her cunt muscles as they massage my stiff rod and the sensation of my knobhead nudging and rubbing against her cervix. I coat my fingers with soap and with one finger begin to tickle the dimpled rose of her arsehole.

"Oh my God!!!" she gasped, "you mustn't do that!"

I slap her buttock a couple of times quite hard enjoying the quivering of her flesh under the cascading water, knowing that the sound will reach you in the bedroom.

"Be quiet, slut, and do as you are told," I order brusquely.

I rub the little puckered opening a little more firmly as I rest against your wife stuck as hard up her as I can get and suddenly the protecting ring of muscle gives way to my demanding questing finger which slips an inch into her quivering arse. She gives a loud gasp which I know that you can hear and will be anxiously wondering about. Without giving her a moment's rest I slip a second finger into her and she gasps again, this time with pain. I ignore her and being to gently finger fuck her arse using two fingers. At first it is very tight and I know that I am hurting her, her whimpering gasps of pain prove that but I persist and suddenly her arse walls seem to relax and become much more liquid against my fingers and I hear her give a deep sigh as she clenches the muscles of her arse against my fingers, delivering delicious waves of sensation to my prick buried deep in her hot cunt. I begin to simultaneously fuck her cunt with long slow strokes and her arse with two fingers. Her hips begin to twitch under the double stimulation and before long, despite herself she is pushing her bottom back against me, meeting my thrusts and groaning loudly with each stroke. I know that you can hear from the bedroom and will be anxious about what is happening to your wife and I grin to myself as I take my fingers from your wife's clinging arse and, gripping her by the hips, pull her hard on to my prick with each stroke. I begin to spank her quivering buttocks as I fuck her and the slaps resound loudly around the echoing bathroom and I know that you will hear them in the bedroom. Your wife begins to sob, partly with pain and partly with emotion as she is spanked hard as she is being fucked quite savagely. I don't try to hold off my orgasm and I cum straight up your wife deep into her unprotected womb without bothering whether she has cum or not. I pull out of her giving her arse a last couple of hard slaps admiring its fiery red colour as she remains bent over supporting herself on the wall in the subservient position I have put her in and not daring to straighten up until she is told to. I leave her there while I finish my shower and as I leave the stall I slap her again on her reddened arse enjoying her sudden jump.

"Have another shower slut, and then join us in the bedroom. You won't need a nightdress." I say as I dry myself and then leave the bathroom glancing at your white furious face as you stand uncomfortably cuffed to the bed. I grin at you as I go to your wife's dressing table and use her hair-dryer. Over the noise of the dryer I say,

"You are really lucky, wimp, your wife is a lovely fuck and she has a nice tight arse. I will enjoy sticking my stiff prick in there tonight."

I lay down on the freshly made bed and had my supper. Kathy had brought the decanter in so I pour myself a generous glass and watch her as she comes from the bathroom and sits at her dressing table drying her hair. When she is ready I pat the bed beside me on the side away from where you are standing and Kathy comes and lies down with me between her and you.

I glance at the bedside clock and say to Kathy,

"It is getting late and we could do with some sleep. Put out the light and settle down."

She glances at me and then at you.

"What about my husband," she says hesitantly, "you can't mean to leave him like that all night!"

I laugh and pull her to me. Grasping her tit and sliding my finger down to her nipple I begin to squeeze it until she gasps. Then I give her a deep kiss.

"That is exactly what I am going to do, Kathy. Now, put out the light and let us get some sleep."

She realises that protest is useless and puts out the light and I fall almost immediately into a dreamless sleep. I awake a couple of hours later to find Kathy awake, talking quietly to you. I ignore you and turn to her, slipping my hand between her thighs and beginning to work her up with my finger.

"Please stop, not again," she begs.

We can both hear you breathing harshly as you watch what is happening in the half-light, powerless to interfere. I kiss your wife gently and whisper into her ear,

"Give me a nice wank, Kathy darling".

She reluctantly puts her soft hand on my semi-hard prick and begins to toss me off. This rapidly stiffens me up. I gently kiss her again, just brushing her lips with my tongue. I do not want to make her cum yet so I keep away from her clitoris and lightly feel her hot wet cunt.

"You know what we are going to do now, don't you slut" I whisper into her ear through her soft silky hair. "I am going fuck your arse so hard".

She looks dumbly into my eyes and protests weakly,

"Please, please don't. It is just so very very wrong. It is completely perverted."

I move my hand from her wet cunt to her soft arse and begin to lubricate her arsehole well with the moisture from her cunt. I give her arse a finger-fuck, first with one and then with two fingers so that it will be as loose as possible. When her hole is nice and greasy I move my hand back to her wet cunt and begin to transfer her moisture to my prick making it nice and greasy. I looked deeply into her wide frightened eyes.

"It's time someone had your arse, Kathy, and your wimp of a husband is never likely to do it."

I hear you gasp in outrage and sense you watching tensely as I gently roll your wife on to her back.

"Come on, slut," I say harshly, " get your thighs widely spread".

She complies with a sob and I push a pillow under her arse giving me ready access to her hole. I move between her and put the end of my stiff prick against the dimple of her greasy arsehole. I gently push and without difficulty my stiff prick goes about four inches up her. I hear her gasp loudly and I smile into her wide terrified eyes.

"That was easy slut, you have a lovely arse. Now, take a deep breath."

She breathes in deeply and I push my prick right up her moist arse until I am sheathed in her with my hairy balls nestling against her cunt.

"Put your legs around me, Kathy," I order.

Without hesitation she wraps her thighs around my waist pulling my prick further up her tight wet arsehole. I take her in my arms and roll on to my side so that she is facing me with my prick right up inside her arse. I smile into her wide staring eyes and begin to gently fuck her clinging arse. Her arse is so smooth that I come up her fairly soon. I give her a gentle kiss, pull out my prick and settle down to sleep again leaving Kathy awake, blushing and gasping and you staring impotently at the scene played out before you.

I awake reasonably early to find you both awake also. I stretch but do not touch either of you knowing that this will cause your anxieties to build. I pick up the key from the bed-side table, reaching across Kathy brushing her breasts as I do so, and I uncuff your hands. You sigh with relief but look into my hard eyes and remain rigid, not daring to move. I snap my fingers and point at the floor beside the bed and you obediently sink to your knees. I look into your eyes and say,

"I fancy a nice fuck to start my day off, wimp. You kneel there and watch me and listen carefully. When I have finished, go and make me a nice breakfast and I will come when I am ready. Don't bother using the toilet. If you need to go you can just hold it until I feel like letting you go."

I hear Kathy gasp and I turn to her with a smile saying pleasantly,

"There is nothing like a good fuck to start the day, Kathy darling."

I see her shudder a little and I know that she is still very frightened of me. I can stand that! I stretch out on my back and look at you.

"I told you that I am going to fuck your wife, wimp. Get me ready. Give me a nice wank and then suck me off until I tell you to stop."

You reach out hesitantly and grasp my prick beginning a slow practised wank and in a couple of minutes I feel your breath and then your lips engulf the head of my knob and I relish the delicious suction. Is it my imagination or are you not as reluctant as you once were? While you are sucking me off I put my hand on the inside of Kathy's nearer thigh and like an obedient little fuck-toy she immediately spreads her legs, allowing me full access. I slip my hand up to her already moist cunt and begin to thoroughly feely her, flicking her clitoris with the ball of my thumb. I can sense her resistance to her feelings but in spite of herself she begins to breathe deeper and faster under my ministrations. I snap my fingers as you have now made me really stiff and you slowly remove your mouth from my prick, kneeling with your thighs spread and your arse supported on your heels.

I motion for your wife to kneel astride my thighs facing me and she hurries to obey me, looking anxiously at me. I reach up and grasp both of her full swinging breasts and begin to squeeze them. Kathy gasps and I see you wince at her pain. I grin at you as I molest your young wife,

"Now wimp, guide my stiff prick into the wet sloppy cunt of your sexy little slut of a wife," I say.

They both flush at the abuse but Kathy obediently raises herself on her knees while I hold her tits tightly to allow you to take hold of my prick in your reluctant hand and guide it so that it passes easily between the fleshy moist outer lips of your wife's hairy cunt. I press down on her tits so that she is forced to sit more firmly on my prick and I slide easily up her to the balls. I pull her down to me by the nipples which I slowly squeeze more tightly I lie stuck hard up your wife. I glance at you and then kiss her deeply as you watch impotently. I take my lips from hers after a while and look into her scared shocked eyes,

"Now, fuck yourself on my prick," I order.

She immediately begins to move up and down giving me a delicious slow fuck as I guide her by the pressure that I was exerting on her sensitive nipples.

"I must say, Kathy, you are good at this," I comment, "have you ever fucked in this position before?"

She nods reluctantly and whispers,

"It is one of our favourite positions."

I laugh with satisfaction. So I am taking something else of yours. I am in no hurry and just lie feeling and moulding her firm breasts while she is doing all the work. I slowly speed her up by manipulating her nipples until she is bucking hard on me with her head thrown back and her hair swinging. The room is full of the smell of woman and cunt. She is gasping deep gulps of air and ramming herself as hard as she can down onto my prick. I begin to feel close to coming so I pull her down to me by the nipples and fasten my mouth on hers giving her a deep hard kiss as I cum up her cunt and shoot a river of hot cum up into her unprotected womb. She lies panting on me as I move my hands to the fleshy globes of her arse and began to pull her hard on to my prick. This causes my prick to rub hard against her excited clitoris and she cums with a deep gasp. The internal muscles of her cunt grasp and milk the last drops of cum from my prick feeding them up into her womb. I roll her off me and look at her as she lies gasping beside me with cum running out of her cunt and over the crack of her arse on to the bed. She looks less like a respectable young wife and more like a fucked-out whore. I grin at you,

"I have just shot a big load of cum into your wife's unprotected cunt and this time I am not going to let you lick her out. I want her pregnant."

I hear them both gasp with shock, ignore them and continue,

"Go and make my breakfast, wimp, I am going to have a shower and I will be down in a minute."

You get slowly to your feet and go to the bedroom door looking longingly at the bathroom. I smile to myself. You look a mess in your sweaty cum-stained nightdress. I have not allowed you to wash or to have a shower and you have had a hard night. Now I won't even let you pee! You turn briefly to give your wife a last glance as you leave the room to find my mocking eyes on you. I get up from the bed and look down at Kathy who is crying quietly.

"Get a shower but don't try to clean my cum from your cunt and slip into something sexy and then come downstairs," I order brusquely, knowing that she will disobey me and try to get my cum out of her cunt but also knowing that it is probably too late, and not really caring anyway.

I go and have a quick but thorough shower and wash my hair. I come back into the bedroom and look at Kathy who has not moved. I know though that she will obey me, she is to frightened not to. I pick up my leather belt, having a feeling that I will need it and enter the living room quietly. The room is full of the aroma of frying bacon and I look over at you. You have not seen or heard me come in and I find you pissing in the sink. I come up quietly behind you so that you se my reflection in the window and relish your gasp of shock and fear.

"Well, you are a disobedient little sissy, aren't you Jacquie?" I ask with a smile and I see you begin to tremble as you note the belt in my hand.

"I'm so sorry," you whisper, "I couldn't help it. I wanted to go so badly."

"You forgot to call me 'sir'," I say quietly and your trembling increases.

I decide to make you wait and worry about possible punishment and I sit at the table and snap my fingers. You hurry to serve me my breakfast and as I begin to eat I snap my fingers and point at the floor. You kneel obediently with your thighs spread and as I eat the door opens and Kathy comes in. I look at her with pleasure. She has taken my instructions literally and is wearing a pale blue very short slip, tightly moulded to her breasts and barely covering her cunt - and nothing else. Her hair has been neatly brushed and she has put on very light make-up. She looks apprehensively at her husband kneeling in front of the table and then back at me. I point to the floor beside him without comment and she walks over and reluctantly kneels.

I finish my breakfast and get up from the table. I slowly collect my clothes and dress. I see you looking anxiously at the leather belt in my hand and I grin down at you as I put my belt on.

"Don't worry, wimp," I say, "you are not going to be punished this time. I have to leave you now but I will be back later. I am a long way from being finished with you two."

I pass Kathy as I walk to the door, giving her breast a last feel finishing with a hard squeeze to make her gasp with pain. The last you see of me is my smile as I close the door.

* * * * *

If you have enjoyed this story, let me know. Future episodes of this story will appear at regular intervals. All the material for this story was provided by Jacquie and material for this series will be accepted from no other source.

Comments, criticism and suggestions for future stories are always welcome.