Jacquie, A Cuckold's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without looking at you further I leave the bedroom and return to the living-room, leaving the bedroom door open so that you can hear what is happening. Kathy is just coming in from the small kitchen carrying a tray with two cups of coffee. I smile at her anxious expression and she bends to put the coffee on the low table. I look at her with some pleasure as she bends. Her full breasts stain the delicate fabric of the nightdress an her cleavage deepens to form an enticing valley. I think about the soft tits encasing my prick later and smile with anticipation. She catches my smile with some anxiety. It is tempting to play with Kathy as she looks so clean and sexy after what I have put her through earlier in the evening but I have much better plans in mind. There is only half the pleasure in playing with your wife when you cannot see us. After all, Kathy is no challenge. She is mine to fuck whenever I feel like it and I need more than that.

"Take the coffee into the bedroom, slut," I order, giving her a sharp slap on the bottom.

She gasps, flushes and hurries to do as I command. I follow her into the bedroom, picking up my leather belt as I go, and indicate the bedside table opposite to the side where you are handcuffed and Kathy puts the coffee down gently and stands clearly waiting to be told what to do. I put my belt down on the bed-side table, lie down on the bed and glance at the young husband and wife standing tensely one on each side of the bed. I reach up and unlock the handcuffs, releasing you and move over so that I am lying on your side of the bed. I glance at Kathy and pat the bed beside me. She reluctantly lies down and I put my arm round her cupping her full breast and fondling it through the thin nylon of the nightdress. I hear her gasp as I rub my finger across the hard little cone of her nipple. I look up at you and grin as you stand helplessly before turning to your young wife and giving her a long deep sexy kiss.

"You have a very sexy young wife, wimp," I say mockingly, "I am really going to enjoy having her as my slut."

I see you pale with anger and some fear and I sit up a little, still caressing Kathy, and snap my fingers and point to the floor by the bed. After barely a moment's hesitation you sink to your knees.

"I am going to drink my coffee, wimp," I say pleasantly, "and then, when I feel like it I am going to fuck the arse off your childhood sweetheart. While I am drinking my coffee you can be giving me a nice wank."

I ignore you and turn to Kathy while I am drinking my coffee. I feel your hand on my semi-stiff prick gripping gently it below the grove of the knobhead and beginning a delicious slow rhythmical wank rapidly bringing me to hardness. I look into your wife wide cloudy eyes. She seems to have completely sobered up now. I finish my coffee and put the cup down and as you continue to wank me I begin to kiss Kathy. I slowly explore all of her sweet young mouth and she is too intimidated to put up any resistance. She is completely passive until I squeeze her nipple warningly and she rapidly gets the message and begins to kiss me back. I am enjoying playing with your wife, feeling her up as I kiss her and knowing what you are watching impotently. Your expert hand has made me really stiff and I take my lips from Kathy's and look at you.

"Get me ready to fuck your wife, sissy," I say quietly, "suck me off for a while."

You look into my eyes and see that protest is useless and I feel your cool breath on my knobhead followed by the warmth of your wet lips around my stiff shaft. I continue to play with your wife as you suck me off and I can see your eyes watching us. I slip one of Kathy's big firm tits out of the neckline of her nightdress and begin to tease and worry the nipple with my lips and tongue. Her breathing quickens. So far I have not touched her cunt but mow I slip my hand on to the soft flesh of her inner thigh and obediently she spreads her legs. She is a quick learner.

I slip my hand up the inside of her thigh on to her pantie-covered cunt which I am not surprised to find already moist. I slide my finger down the groove of her gaping moist slit and I hear her gasp. I take my lips from her nipple and grin down into your tortured eyes, enjoying the feelings you are generating and the sight of your soft red lips around my prick as I continue to work up your wife. I snap my fingers and motion to you with a flick of my hand. You stop and with relief slide your lips from around my prick although for a moment a thin bridge between formed from your spit and my pre-cum remains. Then the spidery tenuous thread breaks. I can hear your harsh breathing contrasting with the excited panting of your wife as I continue to thoroughly feel her wet cunt through her panties.

"I feel like a fuck now wimp," I say to you, "and you have got me very nicely ready. Come up here and take your wife's panties off for me."

I click my fingers and point at the bed. You scramble to your feet and without meeting either your wife's shocked or my scornful eyes, slip your fingers in the waistband of Kathy's delicate panties and try to pull them down. She does nothing to help you and you have quite a struggle before you get the insubstantial material over her hips, down her legs and off her feet. I watch your efforts with a smile which becomes a little nastier as I look into your blushing face and say,

"Now, sissy, you are going to put my prick into your wife. You begged me earlier to fuck her so you can help."

I look at the expression of horror on your face and I glance at Kathy who is lying beside me blushing with her thighs spread.

"Pull your heels up to your arse, slut," I command, "and spread your thighs."

Kathy is so intimidated that she follows my orders instantly.

I snap my fingers and point to the floor by the bed at about the level of Kathy's cunt and, your cheeks flaming, you stand waiting for orders in the spot I have indicated.

"Now, wimp," I say casually as I move between your wife's lewdly splayed thighs, "Use the finger and thumb of your left hand to open the lips of your wife, my slut's cunt and your right hand to feed my prick into her."

There is no fight left in you and you do exactly as you are told. I relish for a moment the feeling of the silky inner flesh of the opening of Kathy's cunt as it is stretched by the big knobhead of my prick and I enjoy her sudden intake of breath. I pause when I am about two inches up your wife and look at you. You are frozen in space with your left hand still spreading the lips of your wife's cunt and your right gripping my stiff shaft. I snap my fingers and point to the floor at the foot of the bed where you can see everything that is happening and from where, if she looks at you, you an see into your wife's eyes and from where I can see you in the big full-length mirror on the corner of the room.. I watch you sink to your knees on the spot I have indicated and say as I slowly fuck your wife with just about two inches of my prick.

"You stay where you are sissy, don't move, don't close your eyes and don't turn your head away. I want you to see everything. I want you to see how a real man fucks a woman and, even more importantly, how a woman pleases a man."

I then ignore you and start to fuck your wife in front of your impotent hate-filled eyes. I lower my lips to her breast and begin to suck on her prominent nipple through the nylon of her nightdress as I feel the other tit which I had already slipped from the confines of the delicate material. I suck more powerfully on her stiff nipple, drawing the whole of the areola into my mouth. Kathy groans loudly and puts her hand on my head pressing it into her breast. She evidently has very sensitive nipples and having them sucked certainly arouses her. I slip the neckline of her nightdress down further and free her other big firm tit now tipped with a bullet-hard nipple which I begin to suck and chew on, sucking hard and teasing the stiff proud point with my lips and tongue. She groans again and clutches my hair with her hand, pressing me into her. Her heels press against the bed and her thighs are spread wide. I enjoy the sight of the stretched lips of her cunt caressing and gripping my stiff prick which I now have stuck about four inches up her.

I take my mouth from her nipple and put my tongue to her lips, running it along the soft groove of her mouth which immediately parts in total acceptance allowing me complete freedom. She is panting into my kiss as the sensations emanating from her hot cunt sweep through her excited body. I take my lips from hers and raise myself off her so that I can feel her big firm breasts while I am fucking her. I begin a slow gentle deep fuck while I caress her firm breasts. I am not riding her hard but I am making sure as I am fucking her that I am far enough forward so that the front of my prick rubs and stimulates her clitoris with each stroke. I am only using about half of my prick and the internal muscles of her cunt are massaging my organ deliciously. I look into her eyes,

"Are you enjoying this Kathy?" I ask quietly. She bites her lip and looks up at me. I know the struggle that she is having admitting it to herself and to me so I just wait, feeling her firm breasts as I gently fuck her. She is too afraid of what I will do to lie and after a moment she whispers,

"It's lovely!" she whispers reluctantly, "but we shouldn't be doing it. I am so afraid for my husband!"

"Forget the wimp, Kathy darling," I said, ignoring your gasp of outrage, "you are my slut now. You will do as I tell you and I will fuck you whenever I feel like it. Just concentrate now. I want to enjoy a nice fuck and it will be better for you if you do not make me angry."

Ignoring her gasp of shock I begin to fuck Kathy a little harder using a longer stroke and pressing slowly deeper into her until I am buried in her tight cunt right up to my balls. Her hips begin to move with my thrusts until we work up a nice rhythm. She gives a sudden deep gasp and clasps her thighs around my waist pulling me hard into her cunt with each stroke. I glance at you to make sure you are still watching and I enjoy the horrified look as you watch your young wife giving herself to me with more and more abandon.

"Are you enjoying this, wimp?" I ask, "this is how your wife should be fucked and how she will be fucked in future."

I watch you with amusement as, even though you are crushed and hurt by Kathy's seeming betrayal, in the mirror I see you surreptitiously slip your hand inside your panties and begin to play with your little stiff cock. I take Kathy's chin between thumb and forefinger and gently turn her head so that she can see what is happening in the mirror. You appear to be in a self-absorbed trance as you watch your wife being fucked in front of your eyes and you cannot control yourself. Your wife and I both watch you kneeling at the foot of the bed wanking furiously. Your humiliation is clearly exciting you and the excitement overcomes your fear. I see the sudden darkening of the material as you cum in your panties and I hear Kathy gasp loudly with horror and disgust at your wimpish behaviour.

I laugh loudly at your shame and humiliation and start to ride your wife more roughly. She begins to emit a high pitched squeal with each stroke as the front of my stiff prick massages her hard engorged clitoris and the hard head rubs against her cervix at the climax of each deep thrust. She is now writhing and sweating under me, her eyes wide and staring with the intensity of the emotions that are sweeping through her. I can see the tell-tale flush spreading from your wife's cheeks to her shoulders and down across her upper chest and I feel the warmth in my balls. I ignore you, knowing that you will not dare to turn your eyes away as you kneel powerless and at once excited and scared as you watch with fascinated horror. I lie further forward on your wife's perspiring body and squeeze her breasts more firmly as I press my lips to hers taking possession of her mouth as my prick spasms and I cum up her hot clinging cunt. It is clear that, in spite of herself, your formerly faithful young wife has been loving every minute of the hard fuck. Simultaneously she gives a kind of loud squeal as her whole body is overtaken by orgasmic spasms. She is gasping into my mouth as I withdraw my lips from hers and bury my face in her hair lying on her sweating body. She sighs and her thighs unclasp from round my waist to lie spread and relaxed on the bed. She slowly brings her breathing under control as I lie on her with my softening prick in her wet cunt. She moves slightly under me and I knew that I am too heavy for her. To demonstrate my control over her I do not move for a moment and she gives a resigned sigh but then I move off her and lie on my side admiring the sexy young wife I have just fucked to a screaming orgasm. I glance at you with a smile,

"Have you enjoyed watching me fuck my new slut, wimp?" I ask.

You do not answer but look back with hate-filled eyes. I snap my fingers and point at the floor beside me. You look back with defiance and do not move. I stand, picking up my leather belt from the bedside table and seize you by the hair, pulling you to your feet, ignoring your gasps of pain. I bend you forward over the bed and thrash your arse three times with my belt. You let out a loud gasp each time the belt lands and your wife looks with horror at the three read imprints across your buttocks.

"You have forgotten your manners, wimp," I snarl, "every time you forget I will thrash your arse, and if your continue to defy me I will thrash your wife's pretty arse as well. Now, thank me politely for the lesson you have just had like I taught you."

"Thank you sir, I have enjoyed watching you fuck your new slut" you say through clenched teeth and I smile at the beginning of your obedience as I hear your wife gasp.

I glance at Kathy who is still lying on her back with her thighs widely spread. She looks like a well-fucked whore with her tits hanging out over the neckline of her nightdress and a river of white cum running down from the back of her cunt along the crease of her arse and on to the bedspread. I look down at you and say conversationally,

"I have just shot a large load of hot cum into your wife's unprotected cunt. She is probably going to get pregnant but if you are quick and do a good job you may be able to prevent it. You have my permission to lick her cunt out with your tongue."

You scramble to get between your wife's spread thighs and begin to lick her out. Her cunt and the crack of her arse are soaked in my thick creamy cum. The taste is incredibly powerful in your throat and you gag as you choke it down. I grin at the expression of distaste on your face but, looking at me you continue to lick out your wife knowing that it may protect her from getting pregnant and that by being obedient you may avoid another thrashing. I watch with amusement as you lap the cum from your wife's hot wet cunt and enjoy the sight of you humiliating yourself pushing your tongue as far up her as you can to clean her as thoroughly as possible. Eventually you are finished and slowly remove your cum-stained face from your wife's cunt and look anxiously up into my grinning face.

"Well done, wimp," I say, "I hope that you enjoyed that. If you are really lucky this time your wife will not get pregnant."

Seeing that you are through I snap your fingers once and point at the floor beside the head of the bed. This time you immediately respond, standing where I indicate. I put the cuffs back on you and you begin to whimper again. I turn to your slut of a wife and say,

"Get over there and take the wimp's panties off and show them to me."

She stretches out her cum-stained thighs and gets to her feet moving stiffly rounds the foot of the bed to where you are cuffed and, without looking at you, slips her fingers in the waistband of your panties and, sliding them down your legs, removes your cum- stained panties. She looks with disgust at the stain on the front and shows them to me as I had ordered. I look at them and laugh, saying to her,

"This is what the sissy wimp did while watching us fuck. He really seemed to like it. I don't know what he likes more, sucking my cock or watching you suck and fuck me."

I look up at you and snap,

"Open your mouth, wimp,"

and watch as you reluctantly do so. I tell Kathy to turn the panties inside out so that the big cum stain is facing outward and to put them into your mouth, which, her face twisted with revulsion, she does. I tell her to go to the living-room and to fetch the tape and to tape your mouth shut holding the panties in place. She does as she is told, knowing the consequences of hesitation. I look up at you and say quietly,

"Once you learn to stop crying like a sissy baby I might leave you without a gag. Tonight you can just stand there with your panties in your mouth all night and think about things. I am going to have some supper and then I am going to get some sleep."

I turn and look at your wife. She looks like a real whore, with her cum-stained nightdress sticking to her sweaty body and her tits hanging out over the low-cut neck-line. I smile at her and she blushes faintly.

"Go and make me a sandwich," I order, "and bring it in here with some fresh coffee and some brandy. Then strip and make the bed with fresh linen. I am going to have a shower. Oh and by the way, leave your tits hanging out just as they are. You look like the slut you have proved yourself to be."

Kathy blushes deeply and leaves the bedroom. I turn and look at you standing uncomfortably by the bed with your hands cuffed through the headboard in your stained sweaty peach-coloured baby doll nightdress that has begun to stick to your body. Your mouth is taped shut and your cheeks bulge a little from the soiled panties that your wife has forced in on my instructions. I reach out and cup your balls. Your whole body stiffens as I begin to feel your. I gently caress your balls while looking into your widened eyes and then slip my hand on to your little cock which I begin to wank gently between thumb and forefinger. You rapidly stiffen I my fingers.

"Listen, wimp," I say as I carry on wanking you, "I am going for a shower and I am going to take my time. When your slut of a wife has changed the bed tell her to join me in the bathroom."

I give your little pencil-dick a final squeeze and roll off the bed to my feet entering the bathroom without giving you another glance and leaving the door open. I take a long time having a shower and washing my hair and I can hear, over the sound of the water, Kathy come back with my supper. I hear but pay no attention to your voices as I continue my shower. Within a few minutes Kathy appears in the doorway. I know that although you cannot see what is going to happen with the door open you will hear it all and your imagination can do the rest. I reach out and, taking your wife's unwilling hand I draw her under the cascading warm water. I brush her hair back off her face and strip her soaked sweaty nightdress off her before giving her a deep kiss and then, taking my lips from hers I put my hands on her shoulders and gently push her reluctant body down until she is kneeling. Without pausing I feed my semi-stiff prick between her soft lips into the warmth of her mouth and she instinctively begins to suck me off. I look down at her, enjoying the sight of the pretty woman on her knees with her soft red lips wrapped around my stiff prick and her head rhythmically bobbing backwards and forwards. I feel the pressure building in my balls and I slip my prick from her mouth and turn her round, bending her right forward so that she has to support her weight by pressing the flat of her hands against the tiled wall of the shower. I kick the inside of her ankle and she gasps with pain but immediately gets the message, spreading her legs and giving me access to her cunt and arsehole.