Jacy The Cock Tease Pt. 02

Story Info
Jacy gets Bruno into her bed and butt.
1.3k words
4.42
1.7k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/07/2024
Created 04/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
994 Followers

I took a long shower, washing out my pussy in case I had another gentleman visitor... a girl never knows...

Walking out of the bathroom, I noticed something for the first time...That my bedroom window faced Bruno's balcony. "I wonder if he's ever watched me undress, and get naked?"

I felt like a teenage stripper, and the thought made my pussy tingle. I opened the curtains wide.

Much to my surprise, Bruno was on the balcony with binoculars. Hmm...With two fingers, I spread my labia...opening my secret hole for his viewing pleasure... letting him zoom in and see every pink fold, shimmering with droplets of pussy dew.

***

Later I spent hours cleaning up the mess, from Russ's fuck-attack in the kitchen. I never had such wild and crazy screwing. Oh, and there was that carrot in my ass thing. Ouch.

Finding the carrot I hid it in my panty drawer. For later.

Now it was time for plan B. Bruno. First I put my blonde hair in a ponytail. Guys love to yank ponytails. Then I slipped on my 'Fuck Me' bikini--sheer white and see-through when wet.

Tanning by the pool, the chilly breeze made my nipples harden like pink diamonds. Excellent.

"Hey sexy girl."

I looked up to see Bruno standing over me. "Dude, you're blocking my rays."

"Hey, I saw you ordering that college guy to go. Did you have any trouble making him leave?"

"No, he came and left. He came twice." I winked and leaned up on my elbows, wiggling my boobs until a nipple fell out. I pretended not to notice.

"Jacy, you're killing me. Please tuck in your tit."

"Why don't YOU tuck it in for me?" Staring at his boner bulge I slipped a finger into my bright red lips, sucking it like a cock. Then I slid my wet finger around my hard nipple.

"Um...Jacy, do you have any plans right now?"

"Nope. I just plan to take a nap. Care to join me?"

"Very funny."

"Bruno, where's your wife?"

"We ain't married. My girlfriend's at her mom's."

"So... while the cat's away, the dog will play?" I winked. "It's playtime!" Bruno didn't move when I pulled down his shorts and yanked out his cock. "OHMYGOD, it's a two-hander!"

I clamped both hands around the throbbing shaft. "I'm a BIG girl. And big girls need BIG boners."

My fingers slid up and down his magnificent fuck-pole. Bruno's hand gripped mine. But I kept stroking as my pussy yearned for cock.

"Juicy Jacy, you're a bad girl."

"Yes I am. You better come to my room and punish me." I walked past Bruno, wiggling my ass. He didn't move. So I pulled up my bikini top, flashing my chubby tits. Tugging my bottoms to the side, I ran a finger along my moist slit.

Bruno charged towards me, and I squealed in delight, running upstairs. The big guy grabbed my hips, tossing me on the bed like a cheap whore. I loved it.

He ripped off my bikini as his rough hands groped my boobs, squeezing them and pinching my nipples. Bruno kissed my lips and face. And bit my neck! "Stop that!"

The strong man rolled me onto my belly and spanked my butt. "Take this bad girl!" SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"OUCH!" Stinging pain rushed across my ass as I giggled. Bruno spread my butt cheeks apart. I thought he was going to fuck my ass. But his face shoved into my pussy, lapping me like a starving dog.

"That feels good." I pushed against him, bucking my hips as he tongue fucked my cunt. Then Bruno fingered my pussy, his thumb rubbing my nubbin like a magic bean.

"Oh yess!" I screamed as a toe-curling orgasm ripped up my spine.

Bruno's tongue was relentless... licking and sucking my clitty while his fingers fucked my cunt to another climax. The big guy turned me over, waving his long erection in my face.

"My turn stud. I'm gonna suck your frikin' balls off!" But his balls had other plans.

"Jacy, I want to fuck that pretty little pussy!" Bruno spread my legs and pressed his boner to my slit, sliding up and down in my juices. I felt his fat knob push into me, stretching my pink walls.

The thing was a pussy splitter! Grabbing my hips, Bruno slammed his cock so deep it hit my cervix, and his balls slapped my ass-crack.

"Fuck yes Bruno!" His thick prick filled my pussy. I screamed as he screwed me hard and deep, with my tits bouncing around.

Bruno's finger moved down, teasing my asshole. "Oh wow...Keep doing that!" His long finger shoved into my ass, driving me over the edge.

"Oh dude, I'm cumming!" My back arched in orgasm. And a second later his prick exploded, filling me with his hot seed. My pussy muscles gripped his shaft, milking out every drop.

I collapsed in a sweaty heap, worn out from my third cunt-wrenching orgasm.

***

We took a nap together. A real nap--not a fuck nap. Soon I woke up with Bruno playing with my boobs. "You guys always think tits are toys."

He laughed. "They are toys. Chew toys!" His teeth clamped onto my tit, biting my nipple.

"Stop that! Let's go downstairs, and I'll feed you lunch." Bruno had to keep up his energy, because I had big plans for his big prick.

After lunch, I jumped in the pool to wash my dirty twat. Bruno jumped in, chasing me around, then lifted me onto the deck. I watched his erection wave in my face.

"Jacy, now it's time for me to feed you." I giggled then gagged as he shoved his slimy cock down my throat. Like a good slut I sucked and licked his pole, cleaning off dried cum.

My lips slid to his hairy balls, taking both in my mouth. Like a good slut I sucked them squeaky clean.

Grabbing my ponytail, he yanked me up and smacked my butt several times. The spanking gave him an erection. "Juicy Jacy, have you ever been assfucked?"

"Not yet... Are you going to fuck me that way?"

"Hell yes, girlie."

His fat knob teased my acorn size anus, then thrust in. "OWW!" Pulling on my ponytail the guy pushed deeper. I moaned, feeling my anal ring stretch around his thick shaft.

Bruno fingered my pussy, and when he touched my clit I whimpered. The nasty guy played with my love button while his cock pummeled my ass, reaming me out for the first time. "Please be gentle."

"Sure baby." He laughed and slammed his dick all the way up my anal canal.

"Dammit, that's gentle as a jackhammer!" His cock rammed faster. Soon my thighs tingled, and my tits throbbed...my nipples turned into bullets. Bruno rode me like a slut, and fucked me so hard my teeth rattled.

I felt every inch of his thick cock pushing up my puckered anus. Eventually the pain stopped. I crouched doggie style, groaning as Bruno packed my ass with hard cock-meat.

"Do you like it now, Juicy Jacy? You like your first ass-screwing?"

"Oh yes...Gawd yes...It feels so nasty! " My hips rocked back to his hammering prick. "Do it to me!!"

My anus gripped his shaft in perverse pleasure. "Fuck meee!" I clawed the bed, humping against his stiff man-meat. He fucked my asshole raw.

"Ohh Jacy, I'm going to cum!" His balls slapped my twat as he pounded my ass with long thrusts of his sperm-spurting prick. I collapsed as Bruno buried his prick balls-deep, filling my asshole with hot cum.

After a bit, Bruno pulled out.

My asshole throbbed in pain. But it was a good pain. Bruno lay next to me, fondling my pussy lips. He whispered. "I loved watching you suck off that college guy, Russ. Voyeur shit really turns me on."

"So dude, you like to watch?"

Bruno nodded. "Jacy, I know you're not a slut... but I'd love to watch you get fucked by Russ. Think you could arrange that?"

"Actually I AM a slut. Slut is what I do best." I winked. "Next Saturday I'll have Russel screw me on the pool deck.

"Excellent sweetie. Spread your legs and we'll work out the details."

KimKim5
KimKim5
994 Followers